Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk bent both knees with her feet resting on the bed and slid his hands down her inner thighs. With each stroke he moved closer and closer to her sopping wet pussy. As his longer strokes let him reach her nether lips, she began responding by lifting and ever so slightly rotating her hips. With one last slow stroke he slid his hands along the tops of her thighs, glided over her waist and cupped each breasts. As he rolled her hard nipples between his fingers she uttered a long guttural "Ooooohhh!" Her breath caught sharply when he took each of her nipples in his mouth and swirled his tongue around the hard nubs.

He then slid his hands slowly back down her body, spread her legs wider, slid warm fingertips over her mound just grazing her now prominent clit in the process. She thrust her hips upward in response and hissed "Oh you sweet man!", when she felt his lips and tongue begin to kiss and probe her pussy.

"You're a doll, an absolute doll!"

Kirk increased the tempo with his tongue tenderly flicking her clit. In response she began raising her hips and rotating them against his face. She then grabbed the side of his head pulled it closer insistently and yelled "I'm coming!" He slowed the flickering of his tongue to let her fully enjoy her climax and drew back.

"I know I said I didn't want to fuck and I don't. But I do want you to make sweet, slow love to me!"

Kirk slipped off his briefs, slowly stroked his throbbing manhood up and down her gushing slit before slowly, gently pressing into her.

He first lay still letting them enjoy the feeling of total connection they shared. With the music still playing softly, they accompanied it with long slow thrust of their hips, they enjoyed their own special melody. They moved in perfect synchronization, as never before - as one.

As the sax struck a long and extended finishing flourish, their harmonious movements followed in perfect time until they came in unison. Her legs wrapped around his flexing ass and he felt her vagina rippling and gripping his spurting cock. They lay unmoving and enjoying the afterglow of their sweet lovemaking. Kirk slowly withdrew, smiled down at her and suggested they'd better shower.

"No, I'm not going to shower. I don't care if that SOB of a husband of mine knows that I have just been well loved. You make me cum more and much harder in ten minutes than he can in a month with that pencil dick of his! That is the best LOVEMAKING, not FUCKING, that I have ever enjoyed."

"I don't know what to say to you other than THANKS! Now you know my whole sordid story. You and your massage were absolutely special. I don't how you knew but that just what I needed! You're so strong, yet very gentle with me. Your touch makes my body hum and my soul is singing your praises!"

"Well, maybe its as they say ... misery loves company!"

She flinched as if he'd struck a nerve. Her brow furrowed and her eyes squinted. Kirk was perplexed.

"Speaking of company, do you have a friend flying in this weekend?"

"No, I decided to spend the weekend alone."

"If you'd like some company, I'm now free all weekend too. Maybe we can finally have that celebratory dinner that we talked about over a year ago?"

"Now that's sounds like we might both have an enjoyable weekend after all -- you're on!"

As they walked downstairs, she asked, "Can I borrow that CD we just made love to? I want to listen to it as I drive home ... and when I take my philandering hubby to the airport."

Kirk retrieved the CD while she waited in her car, the door open. He was somewhat surprised to see she had not bothered to close her wraparound dress or even put her hose back on. She sat with both legs fully exposed, her legs spread wide enough that her soaked panties were in plain view.

She slipped the CD into the player, turned up the volume, closed the door and drove off smiling.

12