It'll Never Happen Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers

"So...you interested in my secret?" She asked holding out her hand to me. I was standing on somewhat wobbly feet in seconds, and then allowed her to pull me up the stairs to my private "off limits" bathroom. I had even locked the door to my own bedroom ensuring no one else would enter it. Having a second "toilet only" bathroom downstairs was all that was needed anyway, and with the other bedroom already being used for other activities, I was glad I had locked the door to my own. Once inside, she led me into the bathroom.

"I'll show you mine...if you show me yours," she said teasingly.

Hell, she hadn't even touched my cock yet, well...not really anyway. She'd groped at it a few times through my jeans here and there, and we'd even sort of dry-humped on her couch one night when we'd both gotten rather aroused. But as yet, we still hadn't really done anything. I wondered now as we stood there in my private bathroom if the moment had finally come for more than that. Though I half wished it still was under better circumstances. Being somewhat tipsy as we both were, I was somewhat concerned she might have a few regrets come morning.

"Birthmarks," she suddenly added, letting me know that maybe I was jumping to conclusions here.

"Birthmarks? Ah...you have a birthmark that your sister doesn't!" I said finally catching on. "Where?"

She laughed. "Well...that's sort of where the I'll show you mine if, part comes in," she said giggling. "It is in a rather delicate place. And not that I'm sure you'll mind seeing it...I was sort of thinking that maybe, if you're going to be staring at my private parts, that maybe it's about time I got to have a better look at yours too!"

Now this was a game I could get into, though I daresay, the last time I'd played it went back a few years.

"You first," she said waiting. Still a bit nervous perhaps, being the first time and all that we'd actually seen one another, it did help that I happened to be looking at Shane's magnificent looking tits at the time. Rock hard, I unzipped my jeans, whereupon she immediately yanked them down around my ankles. I now stood there with my tighty-whitey's on, which were tented out about a mile, or so it felt like anyway. "Hmmm, "she moaned, now yanking those down as my prick bounced upwards momentarily caught in the waistband as she pulled it down.

"It's even bigger than I imagined it would be," she said looking at it, though still not touching it. And then tentatively, she did, her hand coming around, wrapping itself about my cock as she stroked it briefly. "I think...we're going to have to do something about this...a bit later," she said smiling, making me smile broadly myself upon hearing that. "So...you ready to see me?" she asked.

It was a question that really didn't need an answer, so I just grinned at her nodding my head like one of those dog-dolls on the dashboard.

"What a surprise," she grinned as she too then began pulling her thong down stepping out of it. She sat down on the toilet seat then, one leg balanced on the nearby bathtub spreading herself. "You're going to need to look pretty closely," she informed me. And then she even more provocatively reached down taking hold of her labia, and then appeared to pull on them, stretching them a bit. "Best if you kneel down," she told me, which I did. "Ok, see off to the side of my pussy lips, up nearer my clit?"

I was staring at her clit. I couldn't help it, but then doing what she'd asked me to do, I began scrutinizing her even more closely. At first, I really wasn't sure what I was looking at. Pink lips, glistening, wet, and obviously aroused. Her clitoris unhooding itself as she spread herself even further. "You see it?"

"I see everything!" I said excitedly. "But is there something in particular I should be seeing?"

"Yes silly. My birthmark. See that little patch of white skin?"

I looked closer. Sure enough, there was a small spot about as big around as the tip of my pinky finger where there was no pigmentation. Where there should have been color, or pink skin, there was only a tiny little patch of white, not really noticeable, and something in which I realized as she let go of her lips, suddenly was hidden again within the folds of her pussy as it naturally relaxed into itself again.

"Pretty well concealed," I informed her. "And that seriously is the only real major difference between the two of you?"

"Mostly yes, I'm sure there are a few others, but they're not nearly as noticeable, or as rememberable as this is," she said slurring her words slightly. "And it's not like you're going to need to worry about finding it either," she laughed. "I think our code word will be sufficient in the event you're ever not sure about which one of us is which."

"Blue," I said laughingly...teasing her.

"Bluer," she responded immediately. "Though maybe we should change the code now."

"Oh? To what?"

"How about...suck me?"

"Suck me?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Before I knew it, Shane had leaned forward her mouth suddenly surrounding my cock taking it in. My knees threatened to buckle in that very instant, though somehow I managed to hold on. I looked down, watching her mouth slowly slide up and down my shaft, taking me towards heaven, which I knew was only a relatively short distance away at this pace.

"Oh god baby that feels good!" I told her. Though once again I didn't tell her, I didn't have much to compare it to either. This was only my second ever blowjob in my entire life.

The fact that she was rather good at it, should have told me she was a bit more experienced than I was, but I honestly didn't care at the time either. She was only moments away from making my eyes pop out.

Even when I warned her I was about to explode, she kept going. Another subtle hint that this wasn't the first time she'd done this. But even then I didn't care, didn't mind. It felt too fucking good, and the fact she was more than willing to do this for me, said it all. In my mind anyway.

Only moments after that, I was tossing more cum than I thought it was possible to produce down her throat, nearly making her choke on it, though she continued sucking me anyway, drinking it down. When she had, she finally came up for air, actually gasping for breath.

"Holy shit! You came a lot!" She told me smiling. "But damn that was good!"

"You're telling me!" I shot back, my head still swimming, a bit light headed. But then I knew...I knew I loved her with all my heart, not just because of the blowjob either, but the way she looked at me, the enjoyment and pleasure in her eyes as she sat there.

"Now...it's my turn," I told her as I knelt down on the floor in front of her.

I pried her apart with my fingers, once again exposing her hard little clit, simultaneously catching another brief glimpse at that tiny little white spot of skin, her precious birthmark. I kissed it, and then licked it, tickling her as she laughed, giggling preciously. I then lapped at her with my tongue, slowly drawing it up her wet slick furrow, tasting her essence, becoming even more drunk on it that I had with the margaritas.

Shane too was obviously overcome with desire, her hands locking fingers within my hair as she pulled my face even more deeply towards her, my mouth only then tenderly sucking her hard clit, drawing it inwards deep into my mouth. Her groan, the additional press of her hands on the back of my head told me that she too was now hovering on the edge of her own sweet bliss.

Feeling her come, one finger having now wormed itself inside her, the clench of her pussy as she surrounded it, trapping it inside. The even sweeter taste of her juices as they ran freely from her cunt, drinking from the scepter that only first held them until they overflowed. Overflowing now, greedily into my mouth.

It took a while for her to recover, though I was myself glad for it, only then finding my own legs, standing up once again.

"Guess we really should get back to the party shouldn't we?" She stated. Though I myself would have preferred it if we'd simply then fallen into bed together.

"Suppose we should, but...let's try and shoo everyone out within the hour shall we?" I asked more than hopefully as she smiled back at me.

"Sounds like a plan," she said. "A very lovely, and very naughty sounding plan."

**

By the time we got back down stairs, I was pleased and somewhat surprised to see that a number of people had already left. And even those who hadn't, had started getting dressed already. Shawn was in fact already beginning to straighten things up, clearing off tables and tossing empty bottles in the garbage. She too was already dressed.

"Told everyone it was time to wind things down," she said. "Didn't want anyone besides me passing out here, so thought maybe it was time to send everyone home."

Shane had already asked me earlier if her sister could go ahead and spend the night. She didn't want her driving home drunk for one thing, which was a good idea. And the fact that I did have a nice comfortable couch in the living room, which could be made into a small bed made sense anyway. But...I also knew with Shawn spending the night, the likelihood that Shane would then spend it with me in my room, was an added bonus.

Shane quickly dressed as well, and then the three of us along with some help of a few others, made short work of the big mess we had all made. It was just barely past midnight when the last of our guests finally left. I laughed upon looking over towards the couch, Shawn was already fast asleep. Shane then walked over, drawing the comforter I had taken out for her, covering her with it. She then smiled, taking my hand in hers and began walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

I was glad for a bit of the exertion required in cleaning up, it had helped quite a bit towards sobering me, though I was still not fit to be driving either. The fact I had a nice firm erection was something I was even gladder to find. Usually alcohol has a tendency to take me in the other direction. But as Shane removed her clothes, now naked and crawling into bed next to me, all I wanted to do was spend the rest of the entire night making love to her.

Looking up as Shane mounted me, watching her hand reaching down guiding my shaft towards, and then into that sweet wet pussy was a sensation I will always remember. As we slowly came together as one, now moving more in inches than in anything else, slowly coupling, we gradually began picking up the tempo.

Wildly now, passionately, we came together. The sound of flesh meeting flesh, the wanton decadent words of our pleasures being spoken to one another openly. The sounds of her lewd wetness, acting like an aphrodisiac, intensifying both our pleasures.

It was no real surprise when we came together simultaneously. I felt her explode at the exact same moment I did. I felt the gush of her own spending as it cascaded down, covering my shaft. The joy I felt as my sperm leapt from the head of my prick, bathing the insides of her fuck tunnel copiously. We laughed, we giggled, we held one another, and then lay silently collecting ourselves. And then slowly...ever so slowly, we began making love all over again.

I know that we both dozed, though should either of us move even slightly, it was usually enough to cause a hand to reach out, the touch of a breast, the awakening of a very flaccid cock. We made love again, softly...slowly, I think at times even falling into sleep as we did, yet somehow coming awake again, picking up where we'd left off as though we'd been going at it ever since.

Finally towards morning, she had indeed fallen asleep. The sheets on my bed long since haven fallen onto the floor. She slept comfortably on her back, sweetly snoring in a soft gentle sort of way. I sat there just gazing at her, the same feelings and emotions I'd felt earlier now even more so. I leaned over, kissing her breasts, not wanting to wake her just yet. Gradually working my way down her tummy, and finally to the softness of her bare beautiful pussy. And there too I lingered, drinking her in. I smiled as my fingers briefly toyed with her precious pink lips, leaning over to at last kiss her there, and in doing so, purposely parting her labia to first kiss her there. As I did, I stared looking again.

"Where's the spot?" I actually found myself asking myself. I touched her again, trying hard not to wake her now as panic began settling in. I looked, I tugged as gently as I could on her lips, but there was no doubt about it, there was no birthmark, no spot that identified her as Shane. "Holy fuck! What the hell's going on here?"

The moment I said that, and loud enough in doing so, her eyes opened. "I take it you're not pleased," she said.

I was in the twilight zone all over again. My heart was now beating a thousand miles an hour as I sat there looking at her, speechless, unable to say a thing. My mind working at light speed, and yet, I had no comprehension for what had obviously happened, or worse...what I was even going to do about it.

Shawn rolled out of bed.

"I...I can't believe this happened, I'm...I'm..."

"It's not your fault," she told me. "It's mine. I wanted you, I've wanted to be with you since the first day I saw you."

My god...Shawn!" I said feeling helpless and now more afraid than I'd ever been.

"I...I need to wake Shane up, try and explain, somehow...tell her what happened. Tell her that I'm sorry...and that it will never happen again."

I knew even as the words left my mouth, it was too late for that. It had happened, somehow Shawn had tricked me, taking advantage of her own sister's somewhat inebriated state. And I had stupidly slept with her, believing her to be Shane, and thus fucking her sister instead. I knew there was no way she'd ever forgive me for that, but regardless, I still had to tell her, I couldn't pretend otherwise, even though Shawn told me there was no need, nor worry to say anything and that we could in fact keep it between ourselves.

I didn't even hesitate, now rolling out of bed myself, throwing my robe on. I knew what it was I had to do.

**

She was up, dressed and had actually made coffee as I came walking down the stairs. Hearing me, she turned smiling holding out a cup of coffee towards me as I reached the landing.

"Shane, we need to talk," I said hating the sound of my own words as I knew what that was about to lead to. Behind me, I heard footsteps on the stairs above, turning to look, and shocked to see Shawn just now coming down as well, though she remained nude as she did so.

My face was burning, my gut tied up in knots, as I turned back around and simply blurted, "I slept with your sister."

I didn't get the reaction I had set myself up for. She smiled. "Yeah, pretty much figured you would, she's been planning on it, surprised it took this long," she stated.

I had been here before. Once again feeling like I'd just entered the Twilight Zone. Although this time it seemed even more surreal as Shawn reached me, now standing behind me throwing her arms around me from behind. I could feel the press of her firm breasts against my back, even through my robe as her hands reached around slipping inside the opening finding my very flaccid cock.

"And it was wonderful too!" Shawn said grinning back at her sister as she fondled me. In a split second of time, the situation had gone from Twilight Zone to Body Snatching. I honestly began to wonder if some time during the night aliens hadn't come down and taken over the twin's bodies, none of this was making any sense. Or I wasn't anyway as I stood there feeling my cock beginning to stiffen though my mind was reeling with the explosion I had anticipated hearing, which never came.

"Here, sit down, drink your coffee. I think we need to talk," Shane said.

**

Two weeks had passed. I lay there on my bed looking up at the ceiling in my room remembering that moment. At first confused, I'd become angry, hearing how they had so easily duped me. My emotions, affections seemingly toyed with, played with, just as they'd done to me in the physical sense. I was furious with the two of them, though I'd eventually ranted and raved long enough that I once again sat back down exhausted. Only then did they calmly tell me the why of it, in hopes I'd eventually understand.

The biggest surprise coming when I learned it was Shawn and not Shane who actually had the white little birthmark. That was the beginning. I then learned how they had actually taken turns, every other evening, or every other date, switching rolls so that I had actually been seeing and dating the two of them together, and not just Shane as I would have sworn I had been doing. That Shane had given Shawn our secret password right from the start was another. She had known it all along. The girls had gone on to explain to me that it had always been that way between the two of them. Being so close as I now knew they would always be. They told me how they would meet someone, and then how they would date him together, secretly without his ever knowing. Always comparing notes at the end of the evening so that they were informed as to what had happened, where they'd gone, what they'd done so that there would be no slipups when they traded identities. I guess I should have been suspicious to some degree when I never saw Shawn with any other guy the entire time I was dating Shane, or actually both rather. But it just never dawned on me that she wasn't.

It was hard to take, to understand hearing it. Again, it had initially made no sense, and it hadn't helped much when they informed me I was only the third guy that they'd actually had sex with. So it wasn't like they were doing that for their twisted pleasures either, though I certainly hadn't seen it that way. They had gone on to tell me that if one of them for whatever reason didn't find attraction in the person they'd begun dating, then by agreement, they both broke it off. And in every case, the poor unknowing individual would never learn he'd actually been seeing both girls, on and off, just as I had done.

That they had both ended up liking me didn't make any of this any easier to accept, nor understand. I had ended up sleeping with Shane as opposed to Shawn. Their deception in that being they had wanted to test my own loyalty towards them in a sense. In a very twisted sense the way I saw it.

They also played by another set of interesting rules too. Whichever sister first found they guy that one of them felt they might both be interested in getting to know better, it was she that if and when the time came, would be the one to actually initiate actual sex between the two of them. The other...as in my case, was free to enjoy anything short of that. Then, also as had happened to me, they'd do the switch, using the birthmark ploy as a means for testing that person's loyalty and devotion to one sister over the other.

I had perhaps passed the test. But I had felt used, deceived and betrayed upon learning that.

They had both left shortly thereafter, understanding my need to be alone and think about what they'd done to me. I don't know how many times I thought about the various dates, activities and things we'd ALL done with one another. And in all that time, I had never figured it out, never saw any differences that would have alerted me, or even remotely hinted at the fact that I was actually seeing and dating the two of them simultaneously.

I'd eventually calmed down, rationalizing it. I might still not understand, or even agree with what they'd done, or even the reasons why exactly, but it wasn't as though we were engaged, or that one day I'd end up marrying either one of them. It was certainly far too early to even begin to consider something like that. So as I thought about it, I actually found myself smiling. Just as I was now lying there looking up at the ceiling in my room.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers