It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water ebbed and ripples around them as they pumped their respective digits into each other's warm pussies. Eliza was the first to sink her hand in all the way up to the second row of knuckles, so she tucked her thumb into the indention in her palm and pushed a little harder. Veronica realized she had to move quickly, so she followed suit. Both women were pumping their hands in slow but steady movements. Veronica was beginning to sweat a bit as her vaginal entrance was slowly being stretched to try and accommodate the invading hand. Eliza was concentrating very hard as her own honey-pot was about to be pillaged.

Veronica was hoping that Eliza's natural resiliency would forgive her, but she wasn't about to lose this race! With one last excruciatingly slow push on her hand, her fist slipped into her girlfriend's pussy completely and was enveloped by that velvet prison.

Eliza's opening was throbbing in a mixture of a little pain and A LOT of pleasure. She found herself gasping for breath as the entrance to her paradise clamped down on Veronica's wrist. Her own quest to fist her girlfriend was temporarily forgotten as her body tried to accustom itself to the intruder.

"I win," Veronica said with a smile.

Eliza shot her a dirty (but horny) look, grinning, then pushed her own hand that extra inch.

"Oh God!" Veronica shouted as she succumbed to the violation. The two women sat in the water, staring at each other with open mouths and open eyes. They were both breathing heavily as their fingers began to twitch and probe, slowly coming back to life. Eliza preferred to pump her clenched fist while Veronica attacked all of her lover's insides by stretching out her hand as much as she could.

{{ Fuck me, }} Eliza thought, no longer able to make her mouth obey her commands. She turned her hand a little and pumped again, causing Veronica's pleasure centers to erupt.

Still biting her bottom lip, Veronica retaliated by directly stimulating Eliza's g-spot, rubbing one of her knuckles against it until her lover began whimpering with pleasure. But Eliza wasn't done. She brought the hand that she had been bracing herself with forward so she could gently run circles around Veronica's clit with her thumb.

{{ Point . . . me, }} she thought cockily.

Veronica's brain was swooning. 'I can't . . . I can't let her make me cum first . . . again,' she thought, a bit confused. Then the thought came to her. She pulled her free hand up and leaned forward as much as she could. She grabbed Eliza by the shoulder and pulled that girl forward. With hands inside each other's cunts, she kissed her lover. Eliza looked surprised (and tired) but please. But she was even more surprised when Veronica's fangs came out and sank into Eliza's neck.

{{ Oh . . . you . . . bitch! }} Eliza thought as their powerful mental link kicked into action.

It was like one of those moments like when you were a kid, hanging onto the bars of the playground's merry-go-round. Things get to spinning so fast that you think you're going to go flying off, but you can't stop laughing. For Veronica and Eliza, each spin was like a gentle wave of pleasure that, after a few moments, grew into a tidal wave. And when they let go of the merry-go-round, the orgasms that followed spun wildly out of control. And just like those times on the ride as a child, both women's heads were spinning even after the ride was over. Luckily, as Veronica's fangs withdrew, they were leaning against each other, otherwise there might have been some drowning.

Eliza came to her senses first and pulled her hand out of Veronica's body. Then she grabbed Veronica's wrist and helped that woman return the favor.

"Can't . . . see . . . anything," Veronica moaned as she felt an unfortunate absence from her body.

Eliza laughed, leaned forward and wiped the hair from in front of her lover's face.

"Oh . . . there everything is," Veronica chuckled.

Even though Veronica's vision was unobstructed, Eliza continued to stroke her lover's face.

---------- ------------------

The next evening . . .

---------- ------------------

{{ It is actually quite infuriating, }} Evlidone thought, looking at the assembled force around him. All the occupants and guests in the house, as well as the local Captain of the Palace Guard (a man named Aruthis), were gathered in the central dining hall, which was acting as an impromptu war-room. The Security Director had been explaining what he knew about the Swords of Cleansing. Unlike the Purity back on Earth, the Swords of Cleansing had actually been around for a long time. In actuality, the fanatical group consisted entirely of vampires, even though they weren't above stealing magical ideas from other races. In fact, they despised ALL other races. The modern Swords of Cleansing had been formed by merging together a number of older and smaller secret vampire societies that had been proponents of vampire separatism, even on Terra. Succubae, trolls, gargoyles, lycanthropes and even octovians (half-humanoid, half-octopus-like creatures that lived deep below the surface of Terra's oceans) were targets of their hatred and ridicule. When the dimensional crack had opened and free travel had begun between Terran and Earth, these smaller groups had somehow organized and consolidated their resources.

{{ And they are paranoid, }} Valar interjected. {{ The attack on this house a few nights ago was not part of their usual strategy. Unlike the Purity, the Swords of Cleansing do not generally rush into anything. As a result, there are fewer attacks, but they tend to be more damaging. }}

{{ We . . . }} Evlidone started. Then he stopped, looked at his daughter and smiled. {{ We originally tried seeking out their hiding places, but they are elusive. When word came of how the Purity had been stopped . . . repeatedly . . . we tried luring our foes into a trap but they have been maddeningly uncooperative. }}

Eliza blushed a little. It appears that her father HAD been paying attention to her work on Earth, and imitation was the sincerest form of flattery.

{{ We have tried all the conventional methods of locating them, but nothing is working, }} Aruthis said. He was more than a little confused as to why these . . . outsiders . . . were being consulted, but he would never disobey a direct order from the Security Director. {{ They tend to be based out of more backwater, conservative communities who won't speak to our investigators. And they know how to counter our intelligence gathering spells. }}

Terillia was afraid to speak. Like many young succubae, she had dreams of glory and being part of the great adventure, but she was discovering the bane of young adventurers everywhere: taking that first step. She was surrounded by powerful spell casters, potent warriors and knowledgeable men. Terillia had an idea, but she thought it had to be stupid or have already been tried, seeing as no one had yet mentioned it. Her mouth was partially open in the fashion of a student who wanted to question his or her teacher but was afraid of appearing the fool. The she felt a hand on her thigh, and noticed Vicky was staring at her. The human woman smiled. 'How does she know . . .' Terillia started to think.

Vicky wasn't a telepath, but she knew her lover well enough that she wanted to say something, held back only by the insecurity of youth surrounded by experience. Vicky just nodded, still smiling.

{{ Uhm . . . Instead of luring them out . . . why don't you . . . drive them out? }}

{{ Because we don't know where they are, }} Aruthis said in a slightly patronizing tone.

{{ You said they are paranoid, correct? Do they KNOW that we don't know where they are or how to find them? }} Terillia responded, the feathers on the back of her neck ruffling. She HATED being talked down to. That was something Eliza never did to her, which is one reason she had grown so loyal to the Hybrid.

{{ Go ahead, }} Eliza said, glaring at the Captain.

{{ I'm afraid I don't understand the difference, }} Evlidone said. If his daughter wanted to hear what this young woman had to say, he would extend her the benefit of the doubt.

Suddenly Terillia was the focus of everyone's attention, and it was a tad disconcerting. {{ Well . . . let me put it this way, }} she started, glancing around nervously, {{ whenever the King or Queen of Ziticens (the home continent of the succubae) decrees a Royal Hunt, they always hunt from the air. But most of their quarry is adept at hiding, so the hunters either send someone on the ground to beat the bushes or they use force-pulse spells to drive the prey out into the open. Instead of waiting for your prey to come looking for you, why not drive them out? }}

Aruthis tried not to roll his eyes. {{ But we don't know where to start . . . }}

{{ We do not need to, }} Evlidone said, his eyes narrowed in thought. {{ It is basic nature. I had the opportunity to watch such a hunt a few centuries ago. When a creature is frightened, it is likely to bolt even if it is not in any actual danger. }}

{{ These Swords of Cleansing clowns just need to THINK that they're in danger, }} Eliza thought.

{{ You mean you want to bluff them out into the open? }} Valar asked. {{ But how? They know how we look for people and they know how good their security is. }}

{{ Correction, }} interjected Eliza, {{ They know how YOU look for people and how good their security is against YOUR intelligence gathering. They don't know anything about us, }} she added, glancing at her team.

Evlidone wasn't thrilled about the idea of his daughter getting involved in something potentially dangerous. But since he seemed unable to control the young woman, he might as well use her talents and those of her team. {{ So what EXACTLY do you have in mind? }}

------------ --------------------

A week or so later . . .

------------ --------------------

{{ Okay. Wyrm, can you highlight the areas we've 'investigated'? }} Eliza asked, getting a laugh out of her crew. Her father was staring intently at the portable holographic projector that they had brought with them. He marveled at human technology, particularly when someone figured out how to get it to work on Terra. Wyrm had brought solar panels and a small windmill that was hooked up to the top of one of the towers, all of which powered his small array of technology. It was Terran bafflement in the face of such technology that they had been counting on.

For the last week, Eliza and her crew had been teleporting to a random set of locations around Devlia, concentrating their energies in the types of areas where the Swords of Cleansing might be able to hide. Everywhere they went, they took a number of fancy-looking gadgets and several members of the Palace Guard, just to make the entire expedition to look authentic. With two trolls, two Hybrids (an unknown commodity all by themselves), a succubus, four guards and number of humans, no one seemed willing to pick a fight with them. They talked to everyone they could find, making the locals feel as uncomfortable as possible. Wyrm wandered around, taking miscellaneous readings and then whispering conspiratorially with Eliza. The trolls looked menacing, and Terillia would fly around and stare at things from the air. Then they would gather up their troops and equipment, return to the teleport station and move on to their next target.

{{ Here we go, }} said Wyrm, as a number of brightly colored red blips appeared on the map.

{{ And what do we know about these areas? }} Eliza asked, curious as to exactly what readings her tech-guy had been taking.

{{ Well here, }} he said, pointing at their first hit of the day, {{ the temperature was about eighty-four degrees with fifty-percent humidity and winds from the north at about ten miles per hour. And here . . . }} Wyrm continued to give all sorts of useless data about the places they had visited, including weather conditions, population . . . even the types of insects people had been complaining about. Eliza's crew wasn't actually concerned with finding anything. They just wanted to make some noise and give their enemies something to think about. And with the nervousness they had been causing and the fear the locals had about these "foreign contraptions" that Wyrm had devised. At one point, Wyrm had been staring intently at a couple of teenagers, holding a device that was making some kind of noise the youths found "eerie." In actuality, it had just been his PDA playing an old, old rock song by some group called Lost in Texas that he had found on a classic rock download site.

Suddenly, a messenger arrived at the door and handed a scroll to one of the guards, who then passed it on to Evlidone. Eliza's father smiled.

{{ It seems that you're methods seem to be working. We have reports of small groups we believe to be associated with the Swords of Cleansing moving away from the area's you've been checking. }}

{{ Are they moving in a particular direction? Are you picking them up? }} Eliza asked, wrapping her arm around Terillia's shoulders and giving her young protégé a squeeze. "You did good," she whispered, and the succubus flushed with pride.

{{ We don't have enough information, }} Evlidone replied. {{ We need some more data. So no, we're not picking anyone up yet. We don't want them to hole up where they are. We need them to move, and they won't if they realize they're being driven. }} His gaze went back to the holographic projection. {{ Mr. Wyrm, could you put up province boundaries and geographical landmarks? }}

{{ Coming up, }} the tech-wizard said, amused at being called "Mr. Wyrm." It sounded so formal!

Eliza took a break from Wyrm's display of his technical expertise and headed down to the kitchen to get a cup of blood. The kitchen was deserted when she arrived. But when she had grabbed her nourishment and turned around, Kalinicia was standing in the hallway, staring at Eliza with a purpose.

"I would have words with you now," Kalinicia said in her unsure English.

"Very well," Eliza said. This was another conversation that was a long time overdue. But Eliza had settled things in her head, so she was ready for it.

But Kalinicia sat down on a stool and actually looked a little forlorn. This wasn't a girl looking for a fight.

"I . . . I was not sure how to feel when I saw you," the beautiful young vampire maiden said. "I had heard that my grandfather had come to . . . to assist you. And I was told by other trapped . . . refugees that he had died under your command. I wanted to hate you. I tried to hate you."

"So what happened?" Eliza asked, sitting back and taking a sip of blood.

"I . . . before you came over, I was talking with Chancellor Valar. I knew that he was one of the two Terrans who had been there when . . . when it happened. He said how you had asked him to stay behind where it was safe. Like you did with Wyrm. He told me how no one had expected an attack on . . . the fort." Kalinicia shook her head. "Why did you not avenge him?" she asked suddenly. "You had his killers in . . . in the palm of your hand."

"I wondered that myself for a while," Eliza replied. "But I couldn't beat them by being the monster they thought I was. You can't always fight fire with fire. Kelik understood that." She sighed. "I need you to understand something, Kalinicia. I loved that old man. He was like family when . . . well, when I didn't have my own to rely on. And if I had thought there was ANY possibility that the Purity would've attacked Fort Crass, I would've moved him out. And to this day, I'd be willing to take his place. But that isn't a choice I get to make, but I do have to live with it. Kelik was a leader, just like you're going to have to be. That means making choices that other people may have to pay for. Every day, I have people who put their lives in my hands. I've accepted that responsibility. That also means I'll accept the heartache when I lose one, whether it was in my power to stop or not. Are you sure you're ready for that?"

"I am not sure," Kalinicia said, trying to be as honest as she could. She believed Eliza when the woman said she loved Kelik. Kalinicia knew that her grandfather had had great respect for the daughter of the Security Director. There were times when she had been jealous of that. "But I wish to find out. I am supposed to begin living on Earth soon so that I might become more acquainted with its people. I wanted to see what kind of person you were before . . ."

"Before what?" Eliza asked.

"Before I asked if I could come stay with you. Valar suggested that you have opportunities to travel all over the world and . . . and that my grandfather would want me to be under your care." A tear appeared in the young vampire's eye. "He wants me to put my faith in you. Just like my grandfather did. And no matter how unfair it is, I'm not sure I can trust you."

"Well, I can't make you trust me, and I wish Valar had checked with me before suggesting you come back with us. I'm sure you've had some very good . . . training, but I really don't have time to baby sit . . ."

Kalinicia's eyes shot open and her nostrils flared. She might have been a little unsure of speaking English, but she sure as hell understood it. [[ I am no child that needs looking after! I may not be a warrior, but . . . ]] She stopped, unsure why Eliza was smiling.

[[ You need to learn to control that temper, ]] Eliza told the younger woman. [[ But at least now, you're acting like his granddaughter, ]] she added, patting Kalinicia on the shoulder and then heading back down the hall.

Kalinicia sat there for a moment. 'You're acting like his granddaughter,' she thought. It was a thought that finally let her smile.

---------------- ----------------

Several weeks later . . .

---------------- ----------------

Eliza was sitting in her father's study again, a small fire in the fireplace and her father sitting in the chair next to her with Eliza's mother in his lap. The three of them were enjoying a fine bourbon, which her father had developed a taste for and often had imported from Earth. Evlidone had been "pressured" into a family moment by his wife, who had been far too patient in waiting for her family to reconcile, so she was going to push for these little moments as often as she could.

They were also celebrating what appeared to be the end of the campaign against Swords of Cleansing. After a mass exodus from their individual hidey-holes, the Devlian Intelligence Services were able to triangulate their movements and descended on the main encampment. And they had stolen another idea from Eliza's tactics on Earth . . . they enlisted A LOT of trolls. Eliza had been willing to go to war with six. When Evlidone gave the word to attack the camp, he sent about thirty trolls, and the amount of destruction they wreaked would be the stuff of legends. Many people were justifiably concerned that if this trend of troll unity continued that they might demand their own land. And no one was willing to step up and tell them they couldn't have it. The fight at the encampment had gotten ugly, but it had ended fairly decisively, leaving only a few small pockets of fairly weak resistance.

[[ When do you think you might visit again? ]] Alyidana asked pointedly.

[[ It might be a while, ]] Eliza said, looking a little guilty. [[ I have to get back to oversee the new construction in the compound, take on a new job just to let people know we're still out there for business, and I'm going by Veronica's parent's house for Christmas this year. It's an odd religious holiday on Earth, but it seems important to her somehow that I go. ]] She noticed her father shift a little uncomfortably, but she didn't say anything. He was just going to have to accept that she was seriously involved with another woman, and that included trips to the parents.