It's a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked.

"Galan, I've been in love with you forever," she said. "You could be inside of a brick wall and I'd know you. I know your posture and all of your mannerisms. You couldn't hide from me if you tried." Hearing Beth say that, really made me feel good. For a moment Glory was forgotten.

"So what does my costume make you think of, Honey?" she asked, saucily.

Her nurse's costume left very little to the imagination. The white top was cut so low, and the belt was so tight under her breasts, that it was like her boobs were on a shelf waiting to be picked up and inspected closely.

"It makes me think ... "I stopped abruptly, not wanting to be rude.

"Go on Galan," she said. "Be honest. Let it out."

"It makes me think that you totally ignored what we talked about this morning," I said. "And that maybe there's no need for us to talk tomorrow. It's like the old days when I used to dress you up and I finally just had you running around the apartment naked. But then you were only doing it for me."

She laughed. "And you're really pissed about me wearing this here, aren't you?" she asked. "You don't like me showing these big old titties to everyone else, huh?" The elevator had reached the second floor and as the doors began to open Beth pushed the door close button and they stopped and closed up again. She pushed the button for the fifteenth floor and the elevator started up again.

"Where were we?" she asked. "Oh yeah, you were angry about me showing my tits. Galan, you have to decide what you want. I wore this costume tonight for two reasons. Number one, I wanted to remind you of what you have; if you still want it. And number two I wanted you to know that no one else here matters. Most of these men aren't even vaguely interested in me. And the ones who are can't have me. Whether you realize it or not, I'm still yours Galan. I made a really stupid mistake and I'll never do it again. I wore this costume only for you, Baby."

We were so close together, that she was rubbing herself against my costume. "Shit Galan. I can't even feel you in that suit," she said. Then she stepped away from me and pulled the back of her costume up. All I could see were thick legs and a thong covered pussy. She turned around and bent down showing me her huge tight ass and I almost lost it.

"Maybe, we'll end up doing more than just talking tomorrow, Galan," she purred. Then she suddenly straightened up and the elevator doors opened she walked away without another word.

I stood there in shock for a while. I was really confused. There were all kinds of thoughts going through my mind. Did I love Glory? Or was I still hung up on Beth? I pushed the button for the top floor and rode the elevator all the way up there again. This time I got out. There was nothing on the top floor. It was mostly storage. I stood there trying to calm down and get some semblance of order to my thoughts.

I still had feelings for Beth, I knew it. We had been together for a long time. At the same time, I cared for Glory too. I enjoyed sex with both of them, but for different reasons. Beth had everything. She had that big soft ass and miles of titties. Beth was, or I had once believed totally mine. I could blow her a kiss from across the room and make her nipples so hard they stood up. On the surface, I seemed like a mild mannered Clark Kent type. But when I got Beth alone, we got freaky. Beth would do whatever I wanted her to, no questions asked.

With Glory, I had to work harder, to get her to try things. And I guess somehow, working for it made things with her all the sweeter. Anal sex was a good example of that. Beth took no effort. She just let me do it. I didn't even need to ask. I tried to be very gentle the first time, because I wanted her to enjoy it too. But she just went along with it even though, I'm sure that first time was painful. After a while, it ceased to even matter where I fucked her, as long as I did.

The first time I tried it with Glory, she shut me down so fast I got whiplash. It took weeks before she even let me stick my finger in her ass. But once I got her used to it, I think she really liked it. We still didn't do it very often though. She gave me her ass only when she was on her period and really horny, or if she wanted to give me a special treat.

Between the two of them, it was surprising when you considered the differences in their bodies, but Beth was tighter and felt better. I guess it was because Glory was older, she'd also given birth to a child and she was more experienced.

Glory had the advantage though of never having hurt me. Perhaps, I realized for the first time, that was the entire thing in a nutshell. Maybe Glory was only a security blanket. Maybe I just loved fucking her and I felt safe with her. Maybe I still loved Beth but I simply couldn't trust her.

Or maybe it was just that because of our ages, I had so much more in common with Beth. Glory had already lived most of a lifetime. She had already ben through all of the things like a marriage and having children that I had yet to experience. If I wanted those things, and I did; they couldn't come from Glory.

At the same time, Beth and I had been engaged. We were still in the walking around on sunshine stage of our relationship and she had already cheated on me. How the fuck was I supposed to trust her for the long haul?

I had once read a book about meditation. It taught that when you had a tough situation to deal with, sometimes the best thing to do was to simply clear your mind and close your eyes. Very often the solution to your problems would come to you. I got back on the elevator and decided that as soon as the party was over I would meditate on it.

When I got out of the elevator, among all of the people dancing and drinking and acting a fool, there was a woman in the 'I dream of Jeanie' costume, I'd been looking for crooking her finger at me.

I walked over to her and wrapped her in my arms. She sighed contentedly and molded herself against me with everyone watching us.

She pulled me onto the dance floor and I guess you could call what we did dancing. But truthfully, it was just one long hug while walking slowly in a circle, to music. Even though I was still wearing the thick gloves of my costume, I could feel those curves on that slim body. My hands knew the contours of that body well, but they felt different. Maybe it was the gloves but somehow Glory felt tighter and more firm. And when she sighed, I knew that we would not be staying at the party for very long. Glory was practically humping my leg.

I can't say that I blamed her. I was tingling all over and although I loved Glory, she had never given me tingles before.

"I wish I wasn't wearing this mask," I said. "I feel like kissing you right now, so badly. But in a way, I'm glad we're surrounded by all of these people, because if I start, I'm not going to stop with a kiss." She gave me a very sexy, very throaty laugh and I noticed that her voice wasn't quite as deep as it usually was. I chalked it up to the veil distorting it or maybe she was as excited as I am.

"This is the way I want to feel for the rest of my life," I said. "I know I could make you happy if you give me the chance." She pressed her boobs and her lower body against me and looked into my eyes.

"Galan, I feel the same way," she said. And the hair on the back of my neck stood up. "I've wanted you for a while. But you seemed to be so stuck on my mother. But if everything works out tonight, all of us can be happy!"

"Grace," I said in shock. She lowered her veil and just smiled at me. Before I could protest, she grabbed my hand and took me over to the balcony near the huge curving stairwell that looked out over the lobby and the first floor below us.

She pointed to a couple dancing on the first floor. The fact that they were holding each other as closely as Grace and I had been only a few moments before wasn't surprising. What WAS surprising was that the woman had on an 'I dream of Jeanie' costume that was identical to the one Grace was wearing. And the man she was pressing herself against was wearing an Optimus Prime costume that was exactly like mine. I glared at Grace and then back at Glory.

Grace was grinning from ear to ear. "See," she said. "Everyone can be happy!"

"How the hell am I supposed to be happy about the woman I love cheating on me," I snarled.

"Galan, she isn't cheating on you, Dummy," said Grace. "She's been cheating with you. The two of you never belonged together. It's just wrong and besides that ... It's just creepy. I understand it. But shit ... No one else would. You and my mother are both broken toys. You were so hurt by what your ex did to you, that you just reached out and found comfort anywhere you could. And my mother was in the same boat. But Honey, all you guys had in common is a broken heart and a need for sex."

"But I ... " I began. She silenced me with a finger to my lips.

"No you don't Galan," she said. "You're a really special guy, but you don't love my mother. You think you do because she took away the pain from what your ex did to you. And my mom. God, I hope I'm as youthful and dynamic as she is when I'm her age. But Galan, you're not right for her. She just felt sorry for you. At the same time she was very lonely and the two of you just found comfort in each other.

My mom needs to be with someone her age. It's almost time for her to retire and spoil her grandkids. You on the other hand need to have a life. You need to get married and have some babies. My mom is too old for that and she's already done it. You know I'm right, Galan."

And deep down in my heart, I knew that she was, but I hated her for it. "So who's the asshole you got to replace me with," I managed to choke out.

"He's not your replacement, Honey," she said. "You were his. Do you think my mom is some kind of whore? She's only been with two guys her entire life. Why the hell do you think she's all over him like that? Her body knows him, even if her mind hasn't figured it out yet. That's my dad."

"Oh!" I said, sadly.

"So ... I guess maybe they do belong together. You got what you wanted, Grace. I guess you guys all got what you wanted," I said.

"Galan!" she said as I started to walk away. "Where are you going? Get your ass back over here. We're not done!"

"What else is there?" I asked. "This is hard enough. Do you really need to rub my face in it?"

"No, Honey, you've got this all wrong. I want you to be happy too," she said.

"Grace, just how is that possible?" I asked. "Am I supposed to share your mom, with your dad? Sorry, but I'm just not the sharing type."

"Galan, I know you still think my mom is perfect for you, but I think you need your own version of her. A version of her who's about your age and not hooked on someone else, ya know?" she said. "Maybe someone who looks like her, thinks like her, acts like her, is built like her, but is young enough to build a life with you."

I didn't say anything.

"Maybe someone who you were just rubbing against like a dog in heat, Galan," she said. "The same person that you were just saying you wanted to spend the rest of your life making happy? ... Okay, I guess I have to do all of the work here." She reached up and pulled my helmet-like mask off. Then she took off her veil and just kissed me. I tried not react. But the second those soft lips touched mine, my fate was sealed. I pulled her to me and she sighed again, the same way she'd done a few moments before when I thought she was Glory.

"This might work," I said.

"Yeah but there are going to have to be some changes made," she said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"From now on, I'm the one you're going to make run around the house naked," she said. "And it had better be me that's in your bed screaming all the time."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," I said. I pointed across the floor, where Glory had discovered that it was her ex-husband she was dancing with. She looked up at us and waved. I hugged Grace and waved back at her. She gave me the thumbs up sign, letting me know that everything was fine. Before I could answer her everything went to hell.

Every head in the building turned as we heard the sound of a man screaming in pain. The scream was so high pitched that it sounded like a woman. The scream was abruptly cut off and a bellowing roar, so loud that it curdled the blood of most of the people in the building erupted from one of the locked offices.

The next thing I knew, a body crashed through the wall. Luckily, the walls were only dry wall, not brick. But throwing a man through one of them was still quite a feat. The body was bloody and out of sorts, but from the way it was writhing in pain, still alive.

And then like a nightmare, footsteps, if the beast like stomping could be called footsteps echoed ever louder and angrier from the darkened office.

The people on the first floor were all frozen in terror and stupefied curiosity as the steps got louder and closer to the beast emerging from the office. And then two surprisingly hand-like paws tore their way through the hole in the dry-wall. The hands were enlarging the hole so the huge head could force it's way through. The foul smelling apish body, covered with coarse fur and the remains of tattered clothing, emerged next.

The monster was over six and a half feet tall and enraged as it tore its way through the hole in the wall. I found myself wondering why it didn't just use the door right beside the hole.

As the monster entered the larger hall of the lobby, it roared again and most of the frozen people finally reacted and started to flee in terror. The monstrous head swiveled around on its thick, muscular, post-like neck and locked its gaze ... on me. As we made eye contact and its gaze swung past me, I realized that the monster was actually looking at Grace.

* * * * * *

Beth

From the second I got off of the elevator, my smile had everyone staring at me. Even though I wore a mask over my eyes and nose, they all knew who I was anyway. You couldn't hide a body as big as mine.

Everything was working the way I wanted it to. I had Galan eating out of my hand. I was sure that when he came over the next day that we would end up back together. The biggest question on my mind was whether or not I should meet him at the door naked, the way he always liked me.

"What the fuck are you smiling about fat ass?" The gruff voice behind me could only belong to one person. I turned to see what he wanted and was shocked.

It was of course Brent. And he was half drunk.

"Oh yeah," he said. "You're okay. I'm the one who needs to be afraid. You're safe."

"Safe from what?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend Galan, of course," he said.

"Brent what the fuck are you whining about?" I asked.

"Oh God," he whined. "Besides being fat, you're stupid too. Think about it. Craig is dead. Todd is dead. What do we all have in common?" He looked at me.

"Your boyfriend caught the three of us fucking YOU," he said. "So I know that Galan is going to kill me too." I burst out laughing.

"Galan had nothing to do with them dying," I said. "They have witnesses. Some sort of animal killed Todd in full public view."

"Okay even if he isn't the killer, he's going to fire me as soon as they make him the sales manager," whined Brent. Even as he whined he was staring at my tits. Something in my brain just clicked. All of my problems were over. One of the biggest obstacles to Galan and I getting back together was him being reminded of what had happened every time he saw one of those guys. With Craig and Todd out of the picture, only Brent was left as a reminder.

"Brent, you know that Galan and I are no longer together," I crooned. "So if you wanted some ... You know, just for old time's sake ...?"

He looked around to make sure no one was paying us any attention. Then we ducked out of the room and down the hall. There was a row of offices that was along the back wall of the huge lobby. We slipped inside one of them with no one the wiser. As Brent watched every way but at me, I gulped my formula. I hadn't intended on taking it, but I had brought it with me just in case.

It was strange but I didn't need the formula for Galan. He loved me just the way I was. I had no need to try to improve myself. But for everyone else, I seemed to need to try to win their approval by making myself something I wasn't.

Even as Brent dragged me into that office, I started to protest. There we're too many people around. I needed to get him to take me out to the parking lot, but he was having none of it.

"Holy shit, are my eyes playing tricks on me?" he asked. "You aren't fat anymore."

"No baby, I'm not and I'm all yours," I whispered. "Now take me out to your car and fuck me."

"Unh Uh!" he said. "We're doing it right here." He grabbed both of my arms and forced them behind my back. Then he bent me over and ripped those tiny panties that I had just shown to Galan right off of me. He slapped my ass so hard that it scared me. Then he forced his knee between my legs to separate them.

"No, Brent. We have to go out to the parking lot," I said.

"Shut up, bitch," he said. "If you keep talkin' I'll have to stick something in your mouth to keep it closed."

He spat into his hand and smeared it over my dry pussy. "Brent you're pissing me off," I said. "I told you I want to do it in the parking lot. You're not listening to me and that makes me really angry. Brent, you wouldn't like me if I'm angry." He clamped his hand over my mouth and slammed his dick home. The pain was so bad, it felt as if someone had stabbed a hot knife into my pussy.

"I don't know ... " he said. "You seem to be much tighter when you're angry. This feels much better than that flabby fat girl pussy you used to give me." He humped away at me with me constantly trying to push him off. My body was again flooded with adrenaline and after only a few painful strokes, Brent sprayed his thin runny sperm in my pussy.

"Oh shit," he grunted. "if you're knocked up, it ain't my kid. Gimme a minute and we can go again." He leaned back on the desk and then noticed what was happening to me. My entire body vibrated and the hair started to sprout. My arms and legs grew bigger and my boobs flattened against my chest.

"Holy fuck," he spat. "It's ... It's a ... a monster!" I leaped across the distance separating us and slashed at him with my clawed hand. He tried to duck and only succeeded in escaping most of the force behind the blow. My claws opened up a huge gash across his cheek and laid it open to the bone.

He screamed like a girl and tried to run but I grabbed him by one of his legs. Something in me was still functioning. So I realized that I needed to silence him. I flung him at the wall as hard as I could, expecting to shatter his puny body against the bricks?

Unfortunately the wall was only a thin dry wall sheet, with a painted brick veneer. Brent crashed through the dry wall and landed in a heap, with his body twitching as if he was having some sort of seizure or spasms. I roared in protest. He was still alive. All of this was for nothing if Brent lived. Somehow even the beast recognized that. I also realized that if he lived and told the story about how he was attacked, I was done.

I charged the wall and ripped a hole in it that was just big enough to get my body through. I would rip Brent's throat out and escape the building. I knew that I had less than five minutes left before I would begin to change back so I needed to be quick.

There was utter chaos as I emerged from the hole in the wall. Everyone I saw was screaming and trying to get away. The same people who belittled me and made fun of poor, fat Beth, were screaming and running away from me in abject terror. It was funny to me. I stood up and roared again, making the poor pitiful ass little people run even faster. They were trampling each other in their rush to get away from me.

1...456789