It's a Twister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With you for a teacher I can't go wrong," he said smiling.

"I don't think I've ever had a virgin," she mused as she pulled her T shirt over her head.

Ryan had his shirt off also but stopped to stare at Dale as she popped the front closure of her bra. Her boobs were not that big, a large B cup he guessed. They were starting to sag a bit, but they had the fattest, hardest nipples he had ever seen. They put those online porn star tits to shame, and he told her so.

"I wish you could have seen them when I was your age. I wore band aids over my nipples in school, they were always so hard," she said holding them up to show him where they used to be.

"I think they are fantastic," Ryan said honestly.

"Well then why don't you come closer so you can suck on one of these fat nips then?"

"That wouldn't be fair, I think I have to treat them equally, don't you?" he asked.

Dale held her breasts cupped in her hands like an offering. Ryan sucked on them as if expecting cold beer to gush from them. He didn't get beer, but he did get some loud moans of encouragement from the older woman. When he had explored to his hearts content, Dale backed away saying, "Get those shorts off, I want to watch your cock get even harder when I take my jeans off. I think you might like my underwear."

He bent down to untie his shoes then peeled undershorts, shorts, socks and shoes off at the same time. He stood up straight then reached a hand to his cock.

"Oh no you don't," Dale said quickly. "Just watch me reveal my goodies."

She popped the button on her jeans then made a show of lowering the zipper. Slowly hooking her thumbs in the waistband, she pushed them down while wiggling her hips to get them past her ass. As the jeans were lowered a black lace thong remained behind. She shoved the jeans down until they fell the rest of the way on their own. She kicked her shoes off then stepped out of the jeans. She gave a glance at the floor before deciding to leave her socks on.

She smiled at the way Ryan was staring at her nearly naked body. It had been far too long since the middle-aged woman had attracted that kind of attention. She wondered if he knew how turned on she was getting by acting this way. She raised her hands above her head and did a slow pirouette for him. When she was facing him again it took a long time for his eyes to come up and meet hers.

"I am stunned," he told her. "I can't tell for sure, but do you not shave down there?"

She laughed and said, "I shave the edges, but I have a wide stripe of hair down there, Ned calls it my mohawk. I see it has the desired effect on you."

"I love looking at women on the internet with some hair down there. When it is shaved completely the girls all look underage to me. Not much of a turn on from my point of view," he told her.

"Come and get a closer look. Get on your knees and use your teeth to pull my thong off," she demanded.

As he moved his face toward her crotch, he could see her juices had soaked the tiny panties and had trickled down to her knees. He bent his head further and used his tongue to lick the tasty fluids from her knees up to her panties. He did both legs then hooked the fabric on one side of her panties onto his front teeth. He had to alternate sides, gaining only an inch or so each time. They finally slid to the floor with an audible wet plop.

"God, you smell so good, so fresh, so excited, so..."

"Like a woman in heat?" she finished for him.

"Yes, that's it I suppose, I've never smelled it before," he admitted as he rubbed his nose in her bush.

"Well depending on your grade in this lesson you might be smelling that a lot," she said smiling down at him. "I'm going to lie on the edge of the bed while you kneel on the floor between my open legs, you ready?"

"Yes, oh dear me yes," he enthused as he knee walked to the bed.

"Do you know where to find the good bits of a vagina Ryan" she asked.

"Well, these are your outer lips or labia," he said running a finger over them. "You have another smaller set of lips a little further in," he said using a couple of fingers to rub them a little."

"Very good," she said with a groan. "How about my clitoris? I just call it my clit."

He used his thumbs to open her lips and expose her clit. He leaned forward and gave it a gentle lick before saying, "I think that's it right there."

"Oh, you are so fucking right," she moaned. "Since you seem to know where everything is down there why don't you put your tongue to good use my boy."

The next ten minutes consisted of slurping noises from Ryan and everything from soft moans to screams of delight from Dale. She finally reached her sensitivity threshold then pushed his face from her spasming cunt.

Ryan, still between her legs, propped himself up on his elbows to look into her eyes. When she could focus, she smiled, then reaching down, tousled his hair. He gave her a smile in return then leaned down to deliver a tender kiss to her gaping lips.

"That was an amazing lesson, dear," she told him. "I always reward a good student so why don't we trade places so I can let you cum in my mouth, or on my face if you prefer."

"How about you sit on the bed, I will stand between your legs," he suggested.

"Anything that gets me a tasty load of cum works for me," she agreed happily.

She didn't waste any time before trying to take the whole thing in her mouth. Both were moaning from the experience. God, she thought he is both longer and thicker than Bill. He's longer than Ned but not quite as fat. She worked all but the last two inches with her mouth and hands. When she felt he was close she grabbed his ass to pull him into her throat. She felt him jerk with his first shot then pulled out to aim the rest of his load onto her forehead and cheeks. After his initial shout about how good it felt he recovered enough to watch as she milked the rest of his cum onto her face. When he was spent, she looked into his eyes before swallowing his softening cock to clean it off.

When she released his cock, he sank to the floor so he could kiss her. She was delighted when he licked his cum from her face before kissing it into her mouth for her to savor. When she was cum free, he got off the floor to sit next to her on the bed.

"That was absolutely amazing," he said still breathing hard.

"You're telling me?" she laughed. "You are only the second guy I've known that would eat his own cum."

"I suppose that's probably true. It's strange, guys expect the girl to swallow his cum, but they won't taste it themselves. The first time I jacked off I was curious, so I tasted it. I liked the taste so most of the time I cum in my hand so I can eat it."

"When you cum in my pussy after dinner I'll let you eat it out of my cunt, see if you like the combined flavors," she told him.

"Holy shit, you just hit on one of my favorite perverted things I want to do to a woman," he declared.

They quickly heated up the stew and sat at the table. Neither one could stop staring at the other.

"This is another of my fantasy's," he told her. "To sit and have a normal dinner with a naked woman."

"Well, seeing we are trapped in a storm cellar it is not exactly normal, but I get your meaning," she said smiling. "I suppose dinner ends with me sucking down a load of cum for dessert?"

"Only if I can eat the cream from your pussy for my dessert," he said boldly.

"Well haven't you come out of your shell Ryan Connor," she added playfully.

"Well then why don't you crawl over here and get started?" he asked.

"Oh no, that's not how this works. First, we have to wash the dishes, clean the kitchen then sweep the floor," she insisted.

"You're serious, aren't you, why?"

"Yes, I am, because waiting, doing simple things, will heighten your arousal. Anticipation can be as erotic as touching. Especially when we do those simple things in the nude," she explained.

Dale drew the tasks out; it took them half an hour to finish their chores. Ryan had done the sweeping and was leaning on the broom watching the older woman as she bent over in front of him, giving the table a final swipe with a dish towel. She glanced over her shoulder before turning to take him in her mouth. She had him hard in seconds and was well on her way to getting a mouthful of cum when he stopped her.

"I want to make love to you, to cum in you," he said excitedly.

"You mean you want to fuck me before coming in my pussy so you can eat the nasty stuff out of my spasming cunt?" she wanted to know.

"Oh fuck, you nearly made me cum when you said that. Yes, get your greedy slutty little ass on the bed right now," he demanded.

She eagerly laid down spreading wide as she hit the mattress. Ryan nearly leapt onto the bed. As he reached for her pussy she said, "No need to warm me up honey, just ram that fuck stick into my hot hole."

He was proud of the fact that he gave her two orgasms before she encouraged him to 'blow your load up my snatch lover boy'.

He shot into her then slowed down to savor the feeling of being in his very first pussy. As his now soft cock slipped out of her, he quickly moved down to catch the cum running out of her vagina. He swallowed twice before starting to suck the remainder out of her juicy pussy. The combined fluids were so intoxicating he nearly passed out. As the last drop drooled out of her, Dale pulled him from between her legs and they shared a delicious kiss.

"Thank you, thank you," Ryan panted.

"Oh my god, thank you dear boy," she told him.

"I hope you want to do that again," he said.

"Oh Ryan, what I want is for you to be my lover alongside Ned, I think you would be perfect," she said enthusiastically.

"I'm not sure I could do that to Ned, not long term I mean. This was a special circumstance, we got carried away," he said frowning.

"When I said alongside Ned I meant with his knowledge and consent," she explained.

"What, he knows you had a lover? He was ok with that?" he asked.

"Yes, he knew, we even had a number of threesomes," she confirmed.

"Why would he want some kid to have sex with his wife?" Ryan wanted to know.

"Well, we have talked about it, kind of like a fantasy really," she said.

"You and Ned have talked about me fucking you? Like together, all three of us?" he said, nearly panicking.

"Shh, it's ok, calm down," she said soothingly. "There is a reason why we think it would work with you. That you would be a sort of replacement."

"I can't wait to hear this," he said skeptically.

"Your dad is the reason I came to the farm and eventually married Ned. Bill and I had been lovers when he lived in Morgan. Then one day he just disappeared. I saw him by chance here in Sweetwater as I was passing through six months later. I followed him here to the farm. He took one look at me then hauled me to the barn. He bent me over a couple of hay bales and fucked the shit out of me. Just as he finished Ned came into the barn. Ned took one look at the cum running down my leg then peeled his overalls off and nailed me too. He was an even better lover than your dad. Well, maybe not better, but certainly larger. When they finished Bill told me about being married and having a twelve-year-old son. I was devastated and tried to leave. Ned wouldn't let me. One thing led to another; I have been here ever since."

"So, my mom never found out that you once had a thing for my dad?"

"No, she never found out that I was fucking both Ned and Bill until the day your dad died," she told him.

"How the hell did that happen? She isn't stupid, she must have suspected something in the what, four years it was happening?" he asked disbelievingly.

"Your mom was having a rough time back then. She was married and had you but there were a lot of rumors that she had a lover, a female lover. We never talked about it, we weren't close enough for that, so I don't know for sure. When your dad died it seemed to put an end to any kind of intimacy. She just does the work, mom, sleep thing now."

"Yeah, she has never been on a date since he died as far as I know. She never even looks at guys, or girls for all of that," he said thinking.

That was about to change. Something about being locked in the vault with four guys and a cute female was turning Maggie on.

Thanks for reading, please vote and/or leave a comment.

12