It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw what was going on and tossed the pizzas on the island. "Oh no you don't you hussy, I got first dibs on that tonight!" she pushed the black girl to one side, with another pop of my cock coming out, and took right up where the black girl had left off.

I was close before, but with my redhead sucking me off, the black girl now leaning back with legs spread fingering her pussy and cupping her pierced tit, the sales girl cupping hers over her shirt, and now the two blonds standing in the doorway with the butchy one reaching around and playing with the others tits and nipples I wasn't going to hold off. "Ahhhhhhhh..."

I let several shots go while she was smiling around my cock, and just when I thought I had shot the last into her she slid a finger in my ass to my prostrate. "Oh son of a biiiii..." I was spasming again and again while she worked my prostrate and jamming me in her mouth. When she pulled her finger from my ass I collapsed to the floor in front of her.

She leaned back on her heals and wiped a few dribbles from her lips grinning at me. "Now I really need a shower..." she pulled me to my feet, but not before I noticed a bit of a wet spot in the sales girls jeans...

She was stripping as we went to the bathroom all grins. We got in under the warm water and began soaping each other down. "So how was class?" as I began running my soapy hands over her firm tits and hard nipples.

"Mmmmmm... The usual." As she was soaping my chest hair between her fingers.

I pulled her closer to be able to run my hands over her ass. "So when are finals?"

She put her arms around my neck and gave me a soft kiss. "Next Thursday and Friday, one each." rubbing her nipples in my now soapy chest hair.

I turned a bit to be able to put a finger down the crack of her ass to her rosebud and the other to her clit. "And graduation?" as I slipped the finger in her ass two knuckles deep.

"Ahhhhh..." she was panting a bit, "Two...weeks...after..." as I began working the finger in and out of her ass while flicking her clit from side to side.

"And after that you're all mine in the evenings." I slipped the finger from her clit to deep in her pussy and the one in her ass as far as I could, giving them both the best finger fuck I could standing beside her.

She held off for a few strokes, then grabbed me trembling in a nice little orgasm. "OHHHHH YESSSSSS..." she screamed.

I held her for as long as I could, but I'm not that strong...yet. We did manage to finish soaping up, and even did each other's hair. We were toweling off and walking out front to a round of applause. She turned into my shoulder to bury her head and I did a bit of a bow as best I could with her plastered to me.

The girls meanwhile had pushed all the boxes to the wall, put the two coffee tables end to end and the two couches on either side. Having spread two pizza boxes out on the coffee tables we had out own little buffet! The blonds and the black girl were munching down

"What happened to our sales girl?"

The butchy girl spoke up first, "She had to leave about the time you were making her scream in the shower." Then took another bite giggling.

"OH GOD!" my girl exclaimed as she put her head in her hands.

"I'll accept that..."

Her head came right back up and she slapped me on the shoulder, and not a light play slap either, but I still laughed. She finally did to and it was munch time again. The girls were talking about how to arrange things in the place with lots of hand waiving and titty jiggling...LOTS of titty jiggling!

The black girl tuned to me and winked, "So where are you going to put the awards shelf and pictures?"

I smiled knowing what was coming. "Probably up behind the TV, it's the only wall big enough to hold it all."

She turned to me, "What pictures?"

"Oh didn't I tell you, I had some of the pictures from the competition blown up to poster size. We can put two of them out here, the third will probably have to go in the bedroom though."

"WHAT pictures?!!"

I pointed to the box against the island, and while she was sitting there with her mouth open the feminine blond got up and grabbed them handing them to her.

She lifted the already opened flap on the box and looked around at the girls. "I'm assuming you've already seen these?" the girls all grinned and the black girl gave her a thumbs up. She groaned and tipped her head back for am moment, let out a sigh, and then pulled them up out of the box.

"Oh wow..." As the first one came into view. "That turned out pretty good." She looked it over, running her hand across it a bit, then putting it aside for the next one, the upper body close up. She stared at it for just a bit before getting to the last one. She revealed the topless upper body close up and snickered, "You had to get that one didn't you..."

"It was a hard choice between that one and the close up of your dripping pussy."

Her head snapped to me, "YOU DIDN'T!"

"No, but I did think about it."

The butchy one popped in, "Yea, we know what you were thinking about."

She turned to me and wrapped her arm around my neck, "You just wait mister..." giving me a nice kiss.

Then the blonds chirped in, "Where's all the pictures... we want to see the pictures!"

"Oh all right..." she gave in. I got the laptop and hooked it to the TV and set it on slide show while we finished up. And yes they did stop the slide show long enough to verify her pussy was dripping when I was taking the pictures. But what really got their attention was the set of one of the ex-girlfriends crew. The first part was surprising, but they were hooting and hollering when she stripped her bikini off for a naked set as well.

Then the black girl had to ask, "What about the dance?"

The blonds heads came around, "WHAT DANCE?"

So then she had to go into the banquet evening after the first day, getting her hair done and borrowing a dress, while I flipped through the computer and found the folder with those pictures in it. "I haven't had a chance to go through these yet, they are straight out of the camera. No cropping or color balance or anything yet."

"Shut up and platy the pictures..." the black girl spouted. "I haven't seen them either!"

We kick back to watch the slide show. Me on one end with her cuddled back against me. The butchy blond with the feminine one cuddled back against her, and the black girl on her belly in front of us with her legs spread around ours.

She got hoots and whistles with the first picture of her in that dress. I was right, she looked like a runway fashion model. I could feel her nipples crinkling up in my palms as the girls complimented her on the look. It went off into more of what I took before the actual dance, and I was expecting it to end about there, but it seems someone had picked up the camera and taken a few of us together out on the dance floor.

I got some more whistles about my white dinner jacket, and the slide show ended on a nice one of us kissing on the dance floor. I just sat there holding her and looking at it in silence with everybody else. I gave her tits a bit of a squeeze and leaned in close to her ear. "I do love you." I said softly before I kissed her neck.

She turned toward me a bit. "I love you too." And laid her cheek to mine.

"AWWWWWWW!!" came the chorus from the girls, then a lot of giggling and laughing.

We left that one up on the screen a bit while we picked up our mess. I shut it down before it burnt into the TV, and put some mellow jazz on the stereo and pulled her to me. We cuddled and danced naked in our own house, good friends around us. She was leaning against my chest, and started yawning. It wasn't as late as last night, but it was still after eleven.

I pulled her back from me, we said our good nights and went to bed...and there were no sheets! I picked up the ball of sheets from my bed and took them to the spare bedroom for the girls. She was bent over putting a sheet on the bed when I came in. "Damn if I wasn't so tired..."

She looked over her shoulder grinning at me. "There's always tomorrow morning... no work remember?"

I came up behind her putting my hands on her hips and then helping her stand up so I could cup those delicious tits. "You got a deal gorgeous." We grabbed the comforter and pillows, crawled in, and said maybe ten words before we were out.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.