It's Brutal Out Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sofia!" Beyonce snapped, and then when she was sure she had the attention of the younger black girl, she gently pushed, "Are you ready?"

"Ye, yes." Sofia stammered unconvincingly, before insisting, "Yes, my Black Mistress."

"Then do it." Beyonce again pushed, "Mmmmmmm, break that cute little booty in, and turn it into an open for business fuck hole."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce. It'll be my pleasure." Sofia insisted, before ordering as firmly as she could, "Liv, spread your cheeks. And no, this isn't another favour. This is an order. Yeah, I'm ordering the world-famous Olivia Rodrigo to spread her ass cheeks, so it's easier for me to take her butt cherry. Hotter, too."

There was a pause, which really made Sofia nervous, before Olivia replied, "Yes, Mistress Sofia."

Olivia of course blushed bright red, maybe more so than ever before, at having someone else give her such a command. But there was a certain thrill to it, and given exactly what she'd agreed to, this wasn't exactly crazy for Sofia to do. So she slowly and hesitantly did it, unaware that she was doing the right thing by going at that pace. Oh God, she actually did it.

Olivia Rodrigo, famous pop singer who tried her best to be a role model for young girls, spread her cheeks open, exposing her most private area to her female friend. Also pulling her finger out of her butt hole in the process, so that her female friend could replace it with her strap-on cock. Something that was left there for a few agonizing seconds, before Sofia started pushing forward, and thus officially getting this underway.

To start officially stretching Olivia's ass hole with an invading object, which was far bigger than a tongue, or even a finger. God, it was such a strange sensation. One which felt incredibly weird and wrong. But most of all, painful. And for better or for worse, not much else. Which made sense, given this was a first time, and all.

But Olivia had been hoping there would be more of a twisted thrill to it, but sadly, that wasn't the case. Although, maybe it was a good thing she wasn't a natural butt slut. Because that would have been like, so embarrassing. Although it wasn't much consolation right now. Especially the moment that her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of that cock to slid into it, causing her to cry out in agony.

"Congratulations, Sofia. You've taken your first anal cherry." Beyonce beamed with pride, "How does it feel?"

"Good." Sofia answered without hesitation, and then grinned, "And I can't wait to take more."

"Atta girl." Beyonce grinned, "But let's focus on this one. Mmmmmmm, let's focus on stuffing that butt full of cock. Whenever you think she's ready for it, of course."

"Of course, Mistress Beyonce." Sofia replied, and eventually obeyed.

It was annoying to be talked about like she wasn't even here, but Olivia was grateful that her friend gave her a chance to relax, and get used to this extremely weird feeling. Admittedly, to a certain extent, Sofia was probably savouring the moment, but whatever the reason, Olivia remained grateful. Along with the fact that when Sofia did stop pushing forward, it was nice and slowly, minimizing the pain that Olivia was feeling.

Even then, it was a lot worse than anything else she had received. At least physically. Sure, she'd had her heartbroken. Who hadn't? And Olivia was blessed to have rejections and break-ups being worst things she had been through. But again, that was a small comfort at that moment.

However, unlike the previous things she'd been through, there was a certain thrill to this. Especially when she concentrated on the looks on the faces of the other women. Because it was amazing that The Beyonce was watching something so obscene, and enjoying it. But to be pleasing a friend with her ass hole. Wow, now that was wild. And thankfully, something which made the butt stuffing a little easier on Olivia.

Which was even more the case, once this butt fucking officially started. Well, it had kinda started already, but not as much as when Olivia's butt would be fully stuffed, something which was mercifully about to happen to her very, very soon.

Sofia definitely noticed that her friend wasn't a natural at this, and that made her feel very guilty about this whole thing. Especially because the other girl was whimpering and crying out in pain, perhaps proving that Sofia was failing her in ways that Mistress Beyonce never would have. But at the same time, at least Olivia wasn't asking her to stop, so she could take that as a win.

And she was listening out for that kind of thing. She really, really was. But it was hard, given she had the overwhelming sight of Olivia Rodrigo's virgin ass hole stretching for her strap-on. Or at least, it had been virgin, up until the actress had taken the singer's butt cherry. Something she had always wanted to do to another girl, but maybe especially this one.

More accurately, she had wanted to do it ever since Mistress Beyonce introduced her to the joys of topping other women. And yeah, Sofia wasn't anywhere near Mistress Beyonce, but in that particular moment, it felt like she would get there, one day. Because this high was intoxicating. Oh yes, Sofia had never felt more powerful and dominant than she did when she took Olivia Rodrigo's anal cherry.

Stuffing that butt came close, but she knew the only thing which could compete, was getting every inch of that dildo as deep as it could go into Olivia Rodrigo's bowels. Which was very much the case, the experience so overwhelming, that it left both girls involved speechless. Luckily, they were not alone.

"Nice work, Sofia. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, that's every inch of that big black cock, right up that hot little Asian booty." Beyonce chuckled wickedly, "Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, it is. Ohhhhhhhhhh, I bet you didn't even need to be gentle with her. No, it was sweet of you, but like I said, these kind of anal whores were made to take it up their asses. And now, you're going to prove it.

Fuckkkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, prove it, by fucking that butt. Pound Olivia Rodrigo's cute little butt hole, until she's begging for more. Begging to be yours. Desperate to be nothing but a little anal loving lezzie slut. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, that's it! Fuck her!"

Taking the encouragement to heart, Sofia slowly pulled her hips back, causing about half of her strap-on to slide out of Olivia's ass hole, before she slid it right back in again. She then of course repeated the process over and over again, and thus making it official. Oh yes, she, Sofia Wylie, was butt fucking another girl. More importantly, she was fucking Olivia Rodrigo in the ass.

This girl had become arguably one of the most famous people on the planet over the last few years, and she seemed so sweet and wholesome, and yet there they were, having anal sex, and loving it. Well, it took a while for them to love it, but she got there, making the black girl feel better about herself. And definitely more powerful and dominant.

Of course, Mistress Beyonce had reassured her this was inevitable. That girls like Olivia were meant to be butt fucked, while women like them were meant to be the butt fucker. Sofia wasn't so sure she believed that. At least not in the same way that Mistress Beyonce did. She was however happily to go along with that, every time she got to fuck a girl up the butt.

Especially if they didn't just taking it, and hate it, but actually found it pleasurable. Which again, took a while, but it happened. Oh God, Olivia Rodrigo moaned in pure pleasure from getting ass fucked. And it felt like the biggest achievement of Sofia's life. Especially as her mentor was smiling warmly at her because of it.

Olivia was of course embarrassed to enjoy such a gross thing, but honestly? She was mostly relieved. Because she really, really didn't want to let down her friend. Or Mistress Beyonce, for that matter. Especially not Mistress Beyonce, if she was being honest. That woman was just like, a literal Goddess, and she desperately wanted to please her. Which she was doing, given the look on her face.

Pleasing her with her ass hole. Oh God, Olivia was pleasing maybe the best female pop singer in the world, taking it up the butt. The thought of which honestly excited her more than the anal itself. Although even then, that slowly but surely became physically pleasurable, as her ass relaxed, and got used to being misused like this.

It was hard to imagine this would ever become her favourite thing ever, but in that moment, Olivia could easily see herself enjoying it on a regular basis. As long as it was with someone she really cared about, of course. Like a long-term boyfriend, one of her best friends. Or someone like Mistress Beyonce. Oh God, was Mistress Beyonce giving her a turn with her ass hole?

Would she be shared, like a literal porn star? Because naturally, she wouldn't want that. But also, she kind of did. However, for better or for worse, the older woman seemed content with just watching the show. That, and providing verbal encouragement to Sofia, and eventually, Olivia too.

"You want to cum for us, don't you, Olivia?" Beyonce eventually questioned, almost casually.

"Yessssssss, oh my God, I need it!" Olivia exclaimed desperately.

"Well then, beg for it." Beyonce pushed, "Mmmmmmm, beg Mistress Sofia, and Mistress Beyonce for the privilege of cumming like a little bitch, with a cock in your ass."

"Please Liv?" Sofia then pushed, when her friend hesitated, "For me."

"F, fuck me." Olivia squeaked, blushing furiously even as she was able to continue, "Bang my booty. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, please, Sofia, pound me. I want you to pound my little butt hole, and make me cum! Please? Oh please, Mistress Beyonce, mmmmmmmm, give Mistress Sofia permission to... to fuck me! Butt fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, butt fuck me hard! Please? I need it so bad."

"Can I, Mistress Beyonce?" Sofia asked hopefully.

"She should be doing better." Beyonce huffed, before sighing, "But I suppose."

"Yes! Thank you, Mistress Beyonce." Sofia replied excitedly.

"Thank you, Mistress Beyonce." Olivia moaned dreamily, before crying out joyfully, as she finally got what she wanted.

Admittedly, she didn't exactly cum right away. Far from it. In fact, as the initial increase in speed was kind of painful. However, it was barely noticeable, thanks to both the mental thrill of it all, and the physical pleasure she was feeling. Oh God, Olivia couldn't believe she was enjoying it this much. But she was. Wow, Sofia was like, really good at this.

Sure, not as confident as some of her boyfriends when it came to pounding her pussy, but on the bright side, this cock would never go soft, and at this point, it was pretty much guaranteed to make her cum nice and hard. Hell, she honestly kind of wished that her friend would keep her on the edge for a bit longer, because what she was doing now really was blissful. At least when she got used to it.

For better or for worse, once she was properly relaxed, and Sofia really got everything going, Olivia found herself cumming. Just before she did, she questioned whether she should be thinking of her friend as Mistress Sofia. In some ways, it seemed only right, given the other girl was fucking her in the ass, and doing an amazing job of it.

But at the same time, it kind of felt like only Mistress Beyonce was truly worthy of that title. Not that Olivia truly got much time to think about it, as when she was cumming from being butt fucked, it was hard to think. And for better or for worse, she was kept in that state of mind for a few long minutes, as she was made to cum over and over again.

Sofia also dearly wished that this could've lasted longer. Ideally all night long. But again, this was her first time taking another girl's anal cherry. And not just any girl, but her friend and former coworker, turned megastar, Olivia Rodrigo. Which meant this was literally an experience beyond words. Although for that reason, she was glad that Mistress Beyonce had pushed Olivia to beg when she did.

Otherwise, something really embarrassing might have happened. Like Sofia being the one to cum first. Which really, really wouldn't have impressed Mistress Beyonce. Which was exactly why she held back for as long as she could, even after the other girl began cumming.

It certainly wasn't easy. In fact, this whole experience might've been the hardest thing Sofia had ever had to do. However, it was so worth it, to watch Olivia Rodrigo cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. Hell, maybe if she was really, really lucky, Mistress Beyonce would give her the honour of keeping this megastar as her personal anal loving lezzie bitch.

Something that Sofia had been hoping and praying for, and trying not to think of in that moment, as it was too overwhelming. But it was no use. After all, the idea of Olivia being her bitch really would be a sign that she had arrived. No one would mess with her after that. In fact, the other tops would be lining up to do a slut swap, just so they could get their hands on this perfect little booty.

Predictably, it was those thoughts more than almost anything else which had Sofia cumming nice and hard. Admittedly, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, the sight of Olivia Rodrigo bent over in front of her, and just everything about this whole situation was also a big factor. But mostly it was those thoughts. Either way, she missed her chance to verbally taunt Olivia, which would be another mark against her.

Worse still, she stopped the ass fucking completely. It was only for about a minute, but it wasn't anything Mistress Beyonce ever did, or would tolerate from someone she had tried to train. So, Sofia did the only thing she could do in that moment, try and make up for it.

To be fair, she was able to restart the butt fucking, and after another awkward start, make them both cum a few more times. Perhaps more importantly, she was able to pull her cock out of her friend's ass, without collapsing in exhaustion. That had to be a point in her favour, right?

Also, when she finally did that, she was greeted with a beautiful gape, and the fact that Olivia's girl cum was sliding down her legs, from the sheer joy of what she had just been through. Oh yes, Sofia had just sodomized Olivia Rodrigo to multiple orgasms. Which definitely had to count for something, right? Unfortunately, when they locked eyes, it seemed that Mistress Beyonce wasn't as impressed as she had been hoping for.

"Olivia, spread your cheeks." Beyonce ordered, "Show your gape to your Mistresses."

"Can't move. Too tired." Olivia whined, without really hearing the order.

"Then you do it." Beyonce said, turning her attention to Sofia.

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Sofia replied awkwardly, and quickly obeyed.

Olivia realized what she was being asked when she felt her butt cheeks being spread, which caused her to blush furiously. She also reached back, and tried to stop Sofia from doing it, but she was just too exhausted, she couldn't move a muscle. Oh God, what had she done? She couldn't believe that she actually allowed someone to, you know, do that to her.

And yet, the incredibly sore feeling in her bottom was the proof, as was the fact that her most private hole was gaping open. Something which was very much emphasized, by her so-called friend spreading her cheeks, and presenting that gaping ass hole to Mistress Beyonce. Oh God, it was so shameful, that poor Olivia couldn't even think coherently for a few long seconds.

When she did, she had to admit, there was a certain thrill to this. After all, she had promised that she would do anything for Beyonce, or a dear friend. Tonight, she had done both, and then some. And continued to do it, as Mistress Beyonce grabbed her phone, and took a few pictures. Which again, was deeply humiliating, but somehow, it was also kind of a turn on.

One which restored some of her energy. Or at least filled her full of adrenaline. Either way, the result was the same, namely Olivia being willing and ready for a second round. Even if that meant she had to get her aching back door used and abused once again. Maybe even especially in this case? Instead, she was given a surprise.

"Good girl." Beyonce said, before ordering, "Now, clean your own cock."

"Me?" Sofia frowned in confusion, and then began to protest, "But..."

"I suggest you don't argue." Beyonce huffed, while glaring at the younger black woman, "Your performance was subpar, to say the least. I handed you an amazing piece of ass on a silver platter, and you clearly couldn't get the job done. No, instead of being broken, Olivia is back-talking you, and even disobeying. After an ass fucking, no less.

If you had pounded that beautiful booty properly, like I taught you, she would do whatever you asked, regardless of how tired she was. So, as punishment, you can be the one to suck that cock. And while doing it, think how you can do better next time. And don't even think about back-talking me. I've had quite enough disappointments for one day."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce. Sorry, Mistress Beyonce." Sofia replied and obeyed apologetically.

It was like, so amazing to watch Sofia go from dominant to submissive in the blink of an eye. Not that she was ever that dominant, but certainly more so than Olivia could ever imagine herself in that moment, given that her gaping ass hole continue to be on display, even as Sofia sucking cock became the main focus. However, anyone would seem submissive, next to a literal Goddess like Mistress Beyonce.

God, Olivia hope that she would get the privilege of bottoming to Mistress Beyonce real soon. She didn't even necessarily want to be fucked by that Goddess. No, she would be more than happy with worshiping her with her mouth and tongue. In fact, she'd very much like to do more than that.

There was a lot in that moment that Olivia would like to do. Hell, from the way that Sofia was moaning happily, she might even like to do something unthinkable, like go ass to mouth. Her own ass? Somebody else's? It didn't matter, because Olivia would do anything for Mistress Beyonce in that moment. Maybe even, top another girl, like Sofia had done?

No, she couldn't possibly. Could she? Would she even have the option, or like her former co-worker and current friend, who was really going to town on that ass flavoured dick, was she now just a broken bitch, who would do whatever she was told? Wow, one night in the presence of Mistress Beyonce, and she already felt like a helpless fuck toy. God, like that song of hers said, it really was brutal out here.