It's Good To Be Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunatey, I had the sense to grab my cell phone off the nightstand and fired up the video, capturing the footage. As we discussed she allowed me to spew 2 loads on her face. I impressed myself with a pair of thick ropes of pearly warm man goo, as they landed in a criss crossed pattern on her face. They were long and stringy, going the distance from her chin to the middle of her bangs, across the cute freckles on her nose. She was quick to wrap her lips around my knob as my dick pulsed and spat more jizz into her warm and accommodating mouth. She didn't even flinch as she slurped the remaining jizz from my one-eyed viper.

She sensed that I was coming down from my orgasmic high and removed her mouth from my cock with a nasty slutty popping sound. A couple driblets fell from her mouth to my shiny saliva covered shaft. She didn't hesitate to open her mouth and show off her cum covered braces. My cock literally twitched again as I took in the sight of the glittery metal full of cum strings. The jizz on her face was beginning to slowly drip down and onto my crotch. She smacked her lips and began to swallow the remnants of my nice healthy deposit.

"Well? How was it? You really do have a thing for braces. I thought I was gonna drown, even with the first splats on my face."

She asked with a look of great pride on her face.

"Was I as slutty looking as all the other tramps you've done this with?"

"Uhhhh...it was even better. Because I love you more than I love them."

I said it in a real smarmy way. I knew that would charge her up. A sneaky look crossed her face as she gripped my balls, threatening to squeeze them.

"You better not love any of them at all mister. If you know what's good for you."

"Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant to say. You can read my mind. Good."

I kept the video recording, even in the aftermath. She suddenly became aware of me holding my phone.

"Holy shit, did you just take pictures of that?"

I didn't lie.

"Nope."

She looked bewildered.

"okay, then what?"

Seriously? She couldn't guess?"

"Video."

"Oh...my...god...you got all that. You're such a perv. You show that to anybody and I'm gonna rip your balls off and stuff them up your butt."

She gave me a playful bite in the leg. I could tell by the tone in her voice and the look on her face, that she wasn't serious. Thank god. We both laughed at the goofiness that came out. She certainly did have a satisfied blissful look on her face, which made me feel great. I handed her my shirt which had landed on the bed, when our clothing got tossed around. After she wiped the leftover jizz from her face, I offered her a bottle of water, which had been on my nightstand. We both knew it was time for me to reciprocate, but I wanted to say it out loud.

"Well, I think it's time I did some twinkie lickin. Hows about it baby?"

She grinned as if she had hit the lottery and she literally knocked me over, trying to switch positions. She lay back, reclining on my pile of pillows, with her legs spread, 100% ready for me to chow down. I though it was so cute, how eager she was for me to start. She had no thoughts of me doing any type of foreplay or anything. She wasn't kidding when she said about making up for lost time. She pointed down towards her crotch as if I wasn't moving fast enough or forgot what I was going to do. I dropped to my stomach between he spread legs and put my face right in front her gorgeous pussy.

"Freshly shaved just for me?"

"Nope. Naturally bald as the day I was born. I hear guys really get off with that."

She was right. I didn't mind some trimmed fur, but a baby bare cunt was still my favorite. The milky white tan lines on her lower parts contrast with her tan in a very sexy way. Her plump meaty white vulva was nothing more than a fat camel toe. I was gonna love this. I took a moment to inhale softly, bathing my nostrils in her musky aroma. I leaned down and began to kiss and lick all around her girl parts and she gasped and cooed and purred like a kitten. After a bit of teasing, I gently inserted my tongue into her tight slit. Her juice was quite flavorful and her meaty lips party for my entry.

I tongued her savory pussy as it were the greatest feast on earth. That's one thing I learned from having experiences with several different girls. Make them feel as if they're the only living person in the world. Focus all attention on right here and right now. And I certainly did. I wrapped my hands around her shapely hips and ate that pussy like a fat kid eats birthday cake. I think the whole situation was overstimulating her as it did to me, because she started showing early signs of orgasmic activity.

Her tummy muscles began to tremble as her body started to tense up. Jessie's breathing came out in the form of unequal panting breaths. She had a firm grip on the sheets with one hand, with the fingers of her other hand were interlaced with mine, while I maintained my grip on her hips, keeping my face planted deeply into her accommodating cunt.

"Fuckkkkkkkk, I'm cuummmmmmming...mmmmmmm ...ujhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Keep licking Jam. (pant pant) lick my bean...awwwwwww godddddddddd (pant pant)"

She sure did. I thought she was having a freakin seizure, the way her body convulsed. After several moments of clit licking, her legs finally clamped shut as she pushed my head away from her tasty honey hole. Her body went limp as the last of her energy ran out. She tried some deep breathing techniques in order to bring herself down from the euphoric high. After a moment, and form the blissful look on her face and in her eyes, I could tell she was pleased.

"Jesus, that was...insane. We're gonna do that again sometime, right?"

"Hell yeah."

"Oh, thank god. And to think, I've been missing out on this all this time."

"Goes both ways baby. All you gotta do is snap your fingers, and I'll come calling."

We ended up on our sides in the spoon position, with my cock between her thighs, nestled tightly against her warm moist pussy. Somehow, she wiggled her hips and my cock ended up sliding into her slick cunt. I thought I might shoot my load, just due to the emotional and physical magnitude of the moment, but fortunately, held off. There was no rush and we didn't bother switching positions at all. We just both fell into a slow rhythm of her shimmying her hips back and forth, getting me off while fucking her. Eventually, I filled my best friend's pussy with a warm load of jizz. We stayed in that position for a bit, before she got up to go to the bathroom.

She ended up spending the night, with us cuddled in the spoon position. This isn't anything new as we slept in the same bed many times before. But this was the first time she spent the night after anything sexual. It felt good to finally see what we've been missing all this time. We hooked up several more times throughout the week, with a couple days, having sex twice. We did actually take a day off, just because that's how things worked out.

My mom had noticed that Jessie was spending more time than normal at our house and she stayed for dinner multiple nights that week. After dinner, we went back down to my mancave and plopped on the couch. We started watching a bunch of movies like The Breakfast Club and other 80's flicks. We talked and laughed and giggled until about 4am. We had a good time and sex wasn't on the agenda at all. It even felt pretty good, just hanging out, after all the high octane sex we've had so far this week. We didn't try to force it.

It helps a ton, that my parent's bedroom is on the 2nd floor and on the opposite end of the house from my bedroom. On top of that, my dad put ton of sound deadening insulation in the ceiling when he finished the basement. I have to make sure Jessie isn't going to scream her head off in the throes of passion, but we don't have to sneak and whisper either. Jessie has spent the night at our house many times over the years, so this is nothing new that she stayed over tonight.

During our initial week together, we had sex in pretty much every position she suggested earlier and more. Our locations varied also and included a fitting room at the clothing store and our hot tub. It was a whirlwind of sexual activity, intermixed with a little recuperation and down time. It was cool that the platonic part of our relationship had not waned at all. Most people won't have sex with their best friend in fear of it ruining the relationship. The sexual aspect of it seemed to be the completing factor.

The quickie in the fitting room was pretty cool. For years, Jessie and I have gone clothes shopping together. I pick her outfits and she picks mine. We try them on and pretty much take what the other one wants us to wear. She dresses for me and I dress for her. Our trip to the clothing store this week, ended up in an impromptu, hot and sweaty half-dressed quickie. We were still out of breath and sweaty when we checked out at the register. The cashier was about our age and had a knowing smirk on her face.

"You guys get everything you need?"

Jessie and eye looked at each other and almost burst out laughing before she answered.

"And then some."

She finished ringing us up and added.

"Hope you guys had fun, please visit us again."

It was awesome.

The week flew by quickly and Deano came home Sunday night and back to school on Monday. Things were back to regular with the exception that Jessie was still at my house once or twice a week. Sometimes it was for a quickie and other times a marathon of sex. At first, I couldn't figure out how she was able to get away from Deano so frequently. Come to find out, he loves having his guy time with his buddies, sometimes even on a Friday or Saturday night. Worked out perfect for me. Never in a million years, would I ditch Jessie on a Friday or Saturday to hang out with the guys. And she learned that really fast.

Over the next month, things were great. I still couldn't figure out how or why Jessie stayed with Deano, despite his sexual inadequacies. Love is blind I guess. I don't really have anything to complain about. I'm getting all the benefits that a full-time boyfriend would normally get, it's just weird. Things got a bit more fun, when Jessie would be with Deano. She was a naughty little devil when it came to exhibitionism. Here are some examples.

One night, she texted me a selfie of her pussy. She had lifted her skirt up and snapped a shot from below her spread legs. She and Deano were at a restaurant for dinner when she did the deed. Somehow or another, my dirty part-time girlfriend, had slid her panties aside and snapped a photo of her bare pussy. It included some dirty dialogue too.

**twinky says hi**

I was drinking a bottle of coke when I read it and almost choked to death. That was so dangerous and so fuckin hot. I wanted more. I replied.

**u r soooo naughty**

**only 4 u baby**

I didn't have plans to see her for another couple days, so I used that photo for quick jerk session later that night. A few weeks later, I got another texted selfie and this one made the last one look quite tame. I guess she finally convinced Deano to let her suck his dick. He was flat on his back on a bed, with his head tilted back. She had her hand around his shaft and her lips wrapped around his knob, while she looked directly at the camera. She shot the selfie from the side and had a slutty look on her face. No text, just photo. He had no freakin clue she was doing it. What a dirty slut I have for a girlfriend, even if we are only on a part-time basis.

In school during the week, she would ask questions if I liked certain things about different girls. She was almost quizzing me to find out more about my likes and dislikes. I didn't really pick up on it until the 1st day of Christmas break. Once again. Deano and his family took off to NY for the holiday, leaving me to spank his girlfriend in his absence. It's okay, I'm here to take one for the team. On that first Saturday of the break, I had plans on seeing Jessie later in the night. She was doing some shopping with the girls.

She sent me a text that included a photo of a tongue piercing with neon pink balls on the ends.

**kewl color?**

**yes..who is it**

**mine dummy cant wait 2 use it 2nite**

Sweet, my sorta girlfriend wants to suck my dick with her new tongue piercing. I decided to have some fun with her.

**does it cum with instrucshins on how 2 uze it**

**smartazz...i think I kan figure it out...mite need a new guy 2 practis on**

**here 4 u if u need me**

**bet u r horndog**

About an hour later, I got another text with photo included. This time it was a pierced clit. I just licked that thing a few days ago, so I know it well.

**twinkie got jewlree 2**

I almost blew my load, just looking at her pierced clit. My cock got hard in record time. I'm gonna die waiting for her tonight. I sent the only reply I could think of. I sent a photo of my raging erection. Her response was a bunch of little emogi's of smiley faces and hearts. Gotta go take a cold shower to pass the time. When she finally got to my place, she barely made it in the door before I jumped her bones. We started to kiss and they newly pierced tongue brought exponential amounts of intensity. She admitted that it wasn't as sore as she thought it would be, so we went full tilt with kissing.

Jessie and I already have great chemistry in kissing and the stainless balls on the piercing made things exponentially more intense. Things progressed faster than normal, with both of us wanting to test out the new hardware. It wasn't long until my pants were on the floor and her tongue was glued to my cock. She twirled her pierced appendage around my swollen knob, using both sides of her tongue. Of course, I had my phone out recording my first blowjob from a girl with a tongue piercing. She pulled her tongue off my cock long enough to shake her head in disbelief.

"You are such a perv."

But it didn't bother her as she went right back to massaging my throbbing organ. Didn't take as long as usual as the intensity was exponentially increased. She knows me well and figured it out on her own. My balls constricted tightly as my body spasmed and uncorked copious amounts of cum. She didn't miss a beat as she slurped and swallowed as fast as I produced. I had been on my back on the bed and she rolled out from between my legs, smacking her lips, savoring my salty liquid snack.

With her on her back, I knelt down in front of her and began to yank off her shorts. She jiggled and wiggled in order to get them past her shapely hips. I made sure to get the panties off as well, saving us an unnecessary step. The light in my room shined of the newly installed stainless-steel ball that penetrated her clit. It looked delicious. I leaned down for a better view prior to the licking and she asked me to go slow in case it gets sore. No problem.

I touched her lips softly with the tip of my tongue and ran little circles around her new piercing. Her whole body flinched as the sensations must have hit the right spot. She gasped and exhaled rapidly, preparing for more. And more I gave her. The piercing was just the icing on the cake and she loves when I eat her out.

"Fuckkkkkkk Jam...ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

After a solid 10 minutes of oral manipulation, her body tensed as tremors ripped through her tummy muscles. I felt her pussy grip my tongue as I stuffed it as deep as possible. She erupted in a euphoria of emotion while I stimulated her until she could take no more. She finally pushed my head aside and took a few moments to regain her normal breathing.

"Holy fuckin shit, that was insane. I had no idea it would feel soooooooo fuckin good."

"I'm glad I got to the be guy to test it out. Hopefully, we can do that again someday."

That got me a well-deserved punch in the shoulder. We ended up fucking all Christmas break. We pretty much wore out our sex parts, we even too a day off to give ourselves a break. And when Deano came back into town, we cut it back down to once a week. It was great, and Deano never found out. We did this through the rest of the school year which brings us back to the original point in time where this story started at the very beginning.

**BACK TO THE BEGINNING**

I had been laying in bed, waiting for Jessie to return. I was watching one of the short vid clips that I had taken of her sucking my cock with the newly pierced tongue, which she got over Christmas break. She bolted through the door and made a bee line for the shower. No words, just crooked her finger for me to follow her. One of my favorites, showering with Jessie.

We soaped each other up and I ended up fucking her from behind while standing up. This is when it's nice to have a partner who's tall, like me. I deposited a load of cum into her tight cunt for the 2nd time tonight. We dried each other off and then tumbled into bed, both exhausted. It's gonna be a good summer, especially with Deano gone for a while...

12