It's Just For A Short While

Story Info
Loans made in good faith should be repaid.
2.3k words
4.31
24.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

"You want me to lend you a hundred and fifty for a week? Now why would I want to do that?"

Stephanie had broached the subject when I dropped past for a visit. I'd promised my sister that I'd stop by and see how she was settling into her new house and see if there were any little jobs that required a man's touch. There usually is when you move house.

I had to do a few things that gave me a chance to feel like a real he-man, like changing a couple of washers and climbing on chairs to replace some light-bulbs, but nothing too strenuous was required.

Stephanie had given me a cup of coffee as way of thanks and then hit me for a loan. If I thought that my sister knew she wanted a loan and sent me round deliberately I'd give her a mouthful.

Stephanie was all earnest and pleading, swearing she'd pay it back the next week, but there were a few things she needed and she really couldn't wait until next week to get them.

"Please, Ashley," she said, smiling prettily. "It's only a hundred and fifty, and I get my bonus from Social Services on the fourteenth. That's five hundred dollars and I'll be able to pay you back without any problems at all."

"It's only a hundred and fifty, true, but it's my hundred and fifty. If memory serves me correctly, you don't have the greatest reputation for paying back loans."

That last was a hinted reminder of a fifty I'd 'lent' her about a year ago. I never did see that fifty again, and didn't really want to be stiffed for a hundred and fifty. It's not that I couldn't afford it, it was the principle of the thing.

I considered the matter, dubious about the chance of getting my money back, but weighing that against the fact that she probably really did need it. I just knew I was going to give her the money and probably be stiffed, but she was a friend of the family and it's not as though she was asking for a thousand or so. Still, I like to feel I have some control about what's going on.

"OK," I said with a sigh. "I'll let you have it, but it's to be paid back on the fourteenth, with no excuses."

Stephanie sparked up, all smiles. She'd got her way and things would be a little easier for her until her Social Security bonus came through.

"That won't be a problem," she assured me. "I'll have the money on the fourteenth without fail. Word of honour."

"It won't be your word that suffers if you don't, but your bottom. I'm reserving the right to put you across my knee and paddle your backside if you renege on this."

"That's fine," she said, dismissing the threat away airily. "I'll have the money, so you won't need to get stroppy."

I just smiled at her and reached for my wallet. She might just wave the threat off but I strongly suspected that, come the fourteenth, she would be bent over my knee, bottom glowing in the sunshine.

I rocked up on the evening of the fourteenth, and Stephanie appeared surprised to see me. She invited me in and we talked about mutual friends for a while, while she gave me some coffee. After we'd finished our coffee I casually mentioned it was the fourteenth.

Stephanie looked puzzled, as though she was wondering what that had to do with things.

I put in in simple words for her.

"One hundred and fifty dollars. A loan. Payable on the fourteenth from your Social Services bonus."

Stephanie's face fell.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I thought Carole would've passed the message on to you. I got my month wrong. My bonus doesn't come until next month, and they won't pay it early. I've already asked."

My beloved sister had certainly not passed any message onto me, and I strongly doubted that Stephanie had actually given her one. This was the first excuse, designed to give her a month's grace. Other excuses would follow until I gave it up as a bad job.

Wasn't it lucky that I had a fall-back plan?

"That's OK," I said smiling. "Where do you want your spanking? In here or in the bedroom? We'll probably be more comfortable in the bedroom."

"What are you talking about?" came the laughing protest.

"I reserved the right to paddle your pretty little tush if you failed to pay me back today, remember? And you agreed. So shall we get down to it?"

Stephanie was starting to look a little irritated and she also blushed a little. She remembered, all right, but had hoped that I'd just pass it by.

"Don't be silly," she told me. "You know you're not really going to spank me."

"Actually," I said, still smiling, "I know nothing of the sort. I said I would and you agreed and I fully intend to."

"Oh, no," said Stephanie. "Not going to happen. Besides, if you did there's no way I'd pay you back the money."

"That's fair enough," I told her, "but the spanking is going to proceed. Shall we get on with it?"

Stephanie was still shaking her head, reluctant to expose her pretty little bottom to my evil intentions.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled, "but I just can't do it and you can't make me."

"Wrong on two counts," I told her. "You can and will do it, and I could make you, but I won't. It's going to be more fun for both of us when you pull down your panties and bend over voluntarily."

Stephanie was really red faced now. I could see her considering the image of her pulling down her panties and bending over to show me all the goodies, and finding it nervously exciting. After all, it was just a spanking.

"What on earth makes you think I'll actually bend over and let you," she demanded to know.

"Because you said you would and you know it. And you're wondering what it would be like to have me actually spank you. And if you say no you'll still be curious as to what it would've been like. And if you don't you know that you'll be deliberately cheating me, and you don't want to do that. You're just stalling, hoping I'll let you off the hook."

Stephanie glared at me, biting her lip and not saying anything.

"Stand up," I gently commanded, and she did, reluctance still there, but doing as she was told.

She was currently wearing a loose top and tracksuit pants.

"Take off your panties now," I ordered, still smiling and keeping my voice friendly.

She looked outraged. "Right here, in the kitchen?" she asked.

I nodded. "Right here in the kitchen," I confirmed. "I'll spank you in the bedroom, but I think you'll find it more exciting to take your panties off here. Just think, you'll be walking down to your bedroom knowing that your bottom is on display and that I'm going to spank it."

Stephanie was breathing a little harder now, and I patiently waited. This was make or break time. Either she'd panic and sit down again, or curiosity and that touch of excitement I could sense in her would win.

She licked her lips and seemed to swallow, but then she reached down and untied the bow of her tracksuit and pushed them down and stepped out of them. She was wearing lacy orange undies. I wondered if her bra matched.

She turned away from me as she slipped her panties down, apparently not minding me seeing her bottom, but guarding her pussy from masculine eyes.

Standing, I moved over to her, placing my hand upon her bottom, pressing slightly and flourishing my other hand in the direction of the bedrooms. Tossing her head back she walked off down the hall, and I damn well know the way she managed to roll her bottom all over the place was deliberate.

Reaching the bedroom Stephanie stopped next to the bed and I stopped behind her. Taking the waistband of her top I lifted it slightly, telling her to raise her arms.

"What are you doing?" she wanted to know. I thought it was rather obvious, myself.

"I'm just taking your top off," I pointed out. "It seems rather silly to keep it on when you've already lost your panties, now doesn't it?"

I'm not sure if she agreed, but she did raise her arms and let me lift the top over her head. Then a quick flick at the back of the bra let that drop away as well. (No. It was white and didn't match the panties.)

I sat on the bed and turned her to face me, prior to bending her over my knee. I just want to take a decent look at what I was getting. Stephanie was very nicely built, and quite fit. Trim and taut, describe her figure.

She was blushing as I looked her over, hands covering her pussy, although she didn't seem to mind her breasts being on show. Not the first time they'd been on show either, I decided, as while I could see tan lines around her bottom, her breasts were the same golden brown as the rest of her figure. Someone had been doing some topless sun-bathing.

I made myself comfortable then indicated that she should bend over, which she did, albeit rather slowly.

"Just so you know," I said, rubbing my hand lightly over her bottom, "this is where my spanks will land. If my hand wanders down here," letting my hand dip between her legs and brush her pussy, "it's because I also intend to get you properly excited for when I make love to you after the spanking."

Stephanie jerked as though I had already started spanking her.

"What are you talking about?" she gasped. "I've only agreed to letting you spank me. Nothing else."

"Stephanie, Stephanie," I murmured. "You're telling me fibs. You agreed to what is going to happen when you snuck a peek at me to make sure I was watching when you pulled your panties down. You were damn well inviting me to bend you over the nearest surface and ravish you when you walked down the hall, twitching your bottom back and forth. And then," I added, reaching around to cup a breast, "you didn't say boo when I released these little darlings."

Stephanie had nothing to say at that point, but I could see a tinge of red on her cheeks. The ones on her face, that is. The ones on her bottom were still snowy white.

Next moment Stephanie squealed as I spanked that snowy white bottom. It wasn't a hard smack, by any means, but it would still have stung and it certainly gave her bottom that red flush it had been missing.

After that the squeals came steadily while I delivered a nice little spanking. Not hard enough to bruise but certainly hard enough to be painful and let Stephanie know I was serious.

For some reason I had forgotten to remove my free hand from where it had been cupping her breast, and I squeezed that breast with every spank. I could feel the nipple hard against my palm, pressing into it.

I started shifting the target of my spanks, letting a couple slap firmly against Stephanie's mound, as earlier threatened. These raised the power of her squeals quite a few decibels, but also resulted in Stephanie letting her legs drift further apart, giving me better access, which I happily accepted.

My erection was hard and pressing urgently against Stephanie. She reached down to push it away from where it was pressing into her side, but once she'd done that, her hand stayed there, holding me.

I'm not sure exactly how long I would have gone on spanking and playing with Stephanie, but she started squeezing her prize. It suddenly became a case of which was more important, the spanking or ravishing her before she made me a premature ejaculator.

I swung her around and laid her face down across the bed. My trousers hit the floor and I was lifting and spreading her legs and driving home all in one motion. Stephanie's squeals from the spanking were whispers in the wind compared to the excited shriek she gave as I just drove fully into her, slamming home as though I was snapping a sword into its scabbard.

Once I was in I didn't muck about. I started slamming Stephanie as hard and as fast as I could. I'll admit I wasn't being too considerate of Stephanie's pleasure at this stage, being far too concerned with my own needs, but this didn't seem to hamper her at all. She was bucking wildly, happily thrusting her pussy back against my driving need, squealing in delight and relishing the rough handling.

I recovered enough control to release my grip on her thighs, reaching around to take her breasts and maul them, squeezing them hard, pinching her nipples and generally giving them a good working over.

Stephanie was squealing and gasping, giving as good as she got and eager for more. We rode each other vigorously, enjoying a savage mating as opposed to a gentle loving.

I finally exploded into Stephanie, which action was greeted by an enthusiastic squeal, and then she was shuddering beneath me as her own orgasm tore its way through her.

We lay on the bed afterwards, both of us breathing hard. Eventually Stephanie spoke.

"That was certainly interesting, if a little rough and ready. Why don't we have a shower, relax a little, and you can show me how you can also be a gentle and considerate lover?"

I shrugged. It was an idea. I had no objection to seeing how it worked out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers