It's Just Touch

Story Info
Bit more than that though.
2.8k words
4.14
35.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

"Hey, why don't you come on over to the house tonight?" Chris asked me as we left the pro shop.

I had given him a ride down there to pick out a new bowling ball for our Friday night league. Chris was the newest member of our team, he had been throwing "off the rack" which meant every week he had a different ball and different rented shoes too.

So normally he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn unless he got lucky. But he was athletic at 5' 11", in shape considering he was coming up on 50.

New members scratching in usually have very low averages, and they also tend to get a lot better very fast, then we have a chance at winning the season.

Chris scratched in with a 104 average and we even managed to win all four points that night so I was tickled. Bowling was a big deal in my life, I carried a solid 210 average and that meant I didn't get to miss much if we planned on winning any games. Jerry and Carl, our other two team members were both steady 170's so we now had a nicely rounded out team.

I was the anquor of course, since if we needed three in a row in the 10th frame of a tight game I could usually bring it in from the one board.

I tended to get aggressive when the shot was needed.

I jumped at the chance to give Chris a hand when he asked my advice, we drove down to the Pro shop and picked out a nice medium bite 16 pounder. The Pro shop fitted it to him, even careful shaping the thumb hole to perfection. We set it up with a half ounce of side weight so it would hook even when he tried to throw a straight shot. Then he bought a good pair of shoes and we went out on the lanes to try it out. I knew that the two practice lanes they had set aside were blocked solidly, which meant we had to throw a really bad shot to not end up in the pocket.

Chris threw 6 strikes in a row with that thing before he tapped with the 7 pin on the next shot. He was higher than a kite at that. I had carefully let my shot roll off my hand a bit early or I would have thrown a 300 on that pair of lanes, I didn't want to take the wind out of his sails.

"Wow! I beat you! This ball really works good!" He exclaimed. Then we went and had a few beers. Chris and I got along famously. I had known him for several months, he drove the big semi that delivered to our warehouse three times each week and we had spent quite a bit of time chatting about everything.

We had even got together with his wife Jan and my Carla for some backyard beer and hot dogs on the barbeque sessions. I liked Jan, she was 37 and on the short side, dark skinned and dark haired and pretty in a funny way. Not a classic type of beauty as the standard goes, more like cute as a bug's ear type. She was blessed with a magnificent set of breasts but always kept them well covered. My Carla was a lot more outgoing, and she would wear a halter top and shorts that showed off her tall and slender small busted frame. Nothing outrageous but still her long curly blonde hair combined with her twice a week spa workouts got her noticed, and kept her 38 year old body nice and snug.

It didn't take very long and Carla had Jan going with her for workouts, I noticed the difference in Jan quickly. She shed an easy 5 pounds and started to brown up even more. As her appearence improved, she started wearing halter tops and shorts too. Conservative but still nice to look at.

I have to admit I liked that, I noticed Chris taking sideways glances at Carla from time to time, too.

That stuff never bothered me, Carla got looked at a lot wherever we went.

That night we again won all four points and finally took the lead in our league. I was pretty happy at that, Chris was still missing a lot but he would seem to manage double or triple strikes right along. His average was going to go up quickly, I knew that by the end of the season we would be finding it harder to win as his handicap dropped.

That was the night he asked me if I would like to come over to their house.

"Sure, love to, I will give Carla a call."

"I was thinking we could head on over, just us." He smiled at me.

"Oh. Ok." I said, mildly confused. "What's up?"

"Oh, I just wanted to talk, I have some things on my mind."

I had no idea what he meant but I put away my equipment in my locker and we headed over to his place. I gave Carla a quick call and told her Chris wanted to talk.

"OK, Honey. See you when you get home." I knew she would be sitting watching her TV shows, she loved those old Hallmark movies and she knew I didn't so when I was gone she could watch whatever she liked.

I parked my car on the street as Chris put his in the garage. Then we went inside, he called out for Jan.

"We have company, hon! Where are you at?"

Jan came out wearing a fuzzy bathrobe, her hair was wet and she had a towel wrapped around it.

"I was just taking a shower." She said, smiling at me.

"Hi, Danny! How was bowling?"

"We won all four, Chris even shot a 167." I answered.

"Yea, my best game so far in league." He grinned.

"Well, I will go get dressed." Jan said and started to turn.

"Oh, you are fine, come on into the living room." Chris told her.

She stopped, hesitated, then smiled at him. Then she looked at me, smiled again.

"Oh! Well, all right, if Danny doesn't mind my ugly robe." She grinned at me.

"You look just fine." I said politely. Jan went into the living room and curled up in one of the big recliners, and began drying her hair.

"Want a beer?" Chris asked, knowing the answer. He handed me a can and we went into the living room. Jan was now brushing her hair out. I sat in one of the other chairs, Chris plopped down on the couch that sat sideways to us. I reached for one of the little coasters and set my beer on the coffee table.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

"Oh, Jan and I like to have fun, you know. Do things?"

I didn't understand, I just looked at him.

"Anyway, I..we..thought you might enjoy..." He nodded at Jan. I looked her way, still not sure what was up. Then it hit me that her robe was gapping open, one breast was bare. Her nipple was large and dark, there was no sign at all of tan lines on her brown skin.

I guess I blinked.

"She likes it." Chris said, a catch in his voice.

I got the picture, Chris liked the idea of Jan showing off. I didn't mind, I had some fantasies of Carla doing the same thing but I just had never brought it up, keeping it to myself during our lovemaking sessions. The most I had ever done was read the naughty stories on some websites, but I kept my account password protected so I knew Carla had no idea.

Still, it was a surprise to have it happening right in front of me and I suddenly felt mildly uncomfortable. Jan just smiled at me and kept on brushing her hair, her bare breast bouncing with each motion. I reached out and picked up my beer, took a big pull.

She put the brush down, then reached up with both hands and swept her hair back. This opened the top of her robe even more, now almost all of both of her breasts were in view.

I sat there and stared.

"Go ahead, honey." Chris encouraged. Jan reached down and tugged the tie at her waist. The cloth slipped slightly, her stomach was now showing.

Then she stood up, slipped the robe off her shoulders and sat back down. For a moment she was standing there naked, the dark mass of her pubic hair did a good job of hiding the flesh between her legs.

She was grinning ear to ear.

"How does she look?" Chris asked. Hell, there was only one possible answer.

"Beautiful!" I said.

"Go ahead, open your legs." Chris encouraged her. Jan leaned back and stretched out her right leg, then she swung it aside. She held it there for a few seconds, then bent it at the knee, Next she stretched out the other leg, did the same. She was leaning back against the couch, completely naked, her knees spread wide. I could see the pinkness of her slit as it opened slightly.

She was now breathing heavily, obviously getting off on the exposure. I sat and watched, then took another pull on my beer.

"You can touch her if you like." Chris said. I got up and went to the edge of the couch almost in a daze, Jan sat there fully exposed and watched me approach. I reached odwn and fondled her breast, she sighed slightly.

"Go ahead!" Chris said, his voice now had an urgency in it. I reached down and slid my hand up and over her hairy pussy, it was damp and slick. I stroked her several times, her hips began to move back and forth. Then I pressed lightly with my middle finger, she didn't resist. I felt my finger slip inside, I began to finger fuck her with deep strokes. She humped at me and I felt her inner muscles clamp down as she had a mild orgasm.

"Go ahead and lick her, she will suck you off if you do." He said. I was lost in the moment, not thinking clearly. I felt her hand reach down and trip my pants, then she had my erection free and gripped firmly in her hand. I pressed her back, reversed and leaned down to lick her with my tongue. Her hips bucked up as she orgasmed again, much stronger this time. I felt a wetness engulf my hard cock, knew she had sucked me deep inside her mouth. I buried my face in her vagina, pressed the flat of my tongue on her and slid it over her several times. I felt my cock go deeper into her mouth, then her nose bumped my pubic hairs,

She had my entire length down her throat!

I could not help myself, I blasted off in wave after wave. I felt her lips slide slowly off me, creating suction as she did. That caused several more spasms.

"Isn't she good?" I heard Chris say. I glanced over at him and he had his penis out and was busy jacking off. I just lay there for a moment, this had all happened pretty quickly. Then I sat up. Jan's hand came down and grasped me, busily pumping up and down. Somehow I began to recover, in a few seconds I was hard again. She leaned back, opened her legs.

"Fuck her! Go ahead! Fuck her!" Chris was furiously beating away at himself now. I turned and Jan smiled as she leaned back. I pressed the end of my cock against her entrance and pushed. I felt my length slide inside as her inner muscles opened to me.

I stroked into her several times and then it hit me.

What the hell am I doing! I thought. I withdrew and sat up.

"Is something wrong?" Jan asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I just can't...Carla..she is..." My voice trailed off. I reached down and tugged my pants up, fastened them.

Christ! What the hell was I going to tell Carla?

"Danny, don't worry about Carla. We have talked." Jan told me, still lying there on her back with her legs open.

"You talked? With Carla, about...?"

"Yes, she thought you might like something different, and since Chris and I like sex so much Carla thought maybe you....?"

"Carla knows? About this?" I was having troubles believing that.

"We can call her." Jan smiled, sitting up. I looked at her, then at Chris.

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"Sure it is." Jan got up, still naked and walked over to the phone sitting on a coffee table. She punched in some numbers as I sat there in shock.

"Hi, Carla! Yes, he is here. Want to talk to him?" She handed the phone to me.

"Well, how was she?" Were the first words out of Carl's mouth.

"You knew about this?" I asked.

"Yes, Danny. I have seen the stories you read on the computor."

"How did you....?"

"Danny, the word "password" is not a password!" She said with a giggle.

"But..Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think I needed to. I just wanted you happy and since I know, it's not cheating."

Now I just did not understand that.

"I am coming home."

"Are you upset?"

"Yea, a little." Actually it was a lot, this was all way out of my lifestyle. Fantasies in stories was one thing, fucking my best friend's wife in front of him with my wife's permission was another.

"Hey, buddy, I am sorry." Chris said.

"No, it's all right. I am just not sure. You understand?"

"Yea, we do. Just let us know, OK? Hey, no harm done!"

"OK." I was thinking that just maybe there was some harm done. I got in my car and went home. Carla was on the phone when I walked in. She hung up as I came into the room.

"Jan?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Don't be mad at me Danny, I just wanted you to have some fun. I thought you wanted to."

"I don't understand. Do you want permission to go fuck someone?"

"No, I want to be with you. I won't do anything, unless you want me to. I just want you happy."

"I thought I was."

"Well, what is it with all those stories you read? Having me show off, things like that? Swapping and stuff?"

"Those are just fantasies, that is all."

"But you want me to, don't you? You want me to let people peek at me, I read all of those. It's obvious."

"No. I...don't...well...maybe a little, I guess."

Carla grinned at me, stood up. She walked over to me and slipped into my arms.

"I think that would turn me on, too!" She said.

"It would?"

"Yes, and it did, too! Now come on, fuck me!"

OK. So I obliged, I had her clothes off and had her down on the living room carpet in 10 seconds flat. Her hips jammed up against me over and over as I rammed into her. I wasn't being gentle like I usually am.

"Damn!" Carla exclaimed as we lay there exhausted. "I need to surprise you more often." Then she giggled.

"You could have just told me."

"That wouldn't have been as much fun, I wanted to get you all excited. Besides, I wanted to know if you even would."

"I stopped before...."

"Jan told me, she said you got it all the way in first. Why did you stop?"

"Because of you, I love you."

"I love you too Danny."

"So what about you? I suppose now you want to be with Chris..or somebody?"

"No, not really. But I could maybe..dress naughty..when you are with me? Would you like that?

"Yea. I think I would."

"What about Jan?" She asked, as I began to stroke her breast, flicking her nipple with my fingertips.

"Fuck Jan!" I said.

"I think you already did." She laughed.

"She isn't as tight as you are, babe." I told her as I pressed inside her again.

Carla just giggled, then began to thrust against me for the second time.

Wow, my third time in just one evening. A record for me. Things seemed to be all right, but I knew we were on a slippery slope. Our marriage was going to change. Carla was taking this far too easily, and it really didn't make sense.

I just wasn't sure I had all the truth from my wife. Suddenly the one thing that had always been there was gone. The total trust.

I didn't do very well on that point myself.

Time would tell, I guessed. I decided I would be paying attention.

I was hoping all of this wouldn't fuck up my bowling team though.

Now how is that for a nutty thing to pop into my head at a time like this?

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers