It's Not Rape

Story Info
Passerby nearly interrupts rape play.
4.5k words
4.43
52.8k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I'm Andrea and, like my name, I'm of Swedish descent. I'm nineteen, tall, with blue eyes and blonde hair. I also have what I consider to be an excellent figure. My breasts are a nice size (not cow udders transplanted onto a human body like some I've seen) and I have a nice neat little tush which I can swish very nicely when I walk. I'm also quite fit. I do a fair amount of swimming and that keeps me in shape.

It was a Saturday when what I refer to as 'the incident' occurred. I was at the beach (not unusual for me) but by myself (which was rather more unusual). What with one thing and another I found myself strolling along a path at the back of the beach, ambling through the dunes of sand, sucking on a coke. Then I heard this little squeal and it sounded as though someone was in distress.

I paused for a moment, trying to work out where the sound had come from. Listening hard I could hear something going on amongst the dunes. Not being an idiot I made my way to the source of the noises carefully and quietly. After all, go charging in and you may find yourself unexpectedly in a pile of doo-doo. Not for me, thank you.

Coming quietly around one dune I spotted this couple, partially hidden behind another couple of dunes. Edging closer I just couldn't believe it. The man was naked and was yanking the woman's bathing suit off, while she was struggling and trying to fight him off. The rotten sod was trying to rape her.

Now this was a situation where I could go sailing in. All I had to do was charge up to them yelling and the swine would take off at a great rate of knots. I took a deep breath, getting ready to yell, and tensed myself for the sudden dash.

Then I almost choked on my yell as a hand closed over my mouth and an arm wrapped itself around my waist.

"Don't be a fool," a voice said very softly. "It's not what it looks like."

I wriggled and pried at the art around my waist and clawed at the hand over my mouth.

"Stop that," said the voice. "I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth. Instead of wasting your breath screaming, I want you to watch what is going on and tell me what you see. OK?"

I gave a nod, or as much of a nod as I could with that hand plastered over my face.

I looked over at the couple. She was now on the ground, topless, with her legs in the air while he was hauling her bikini bottom off, ignoring the way she kicked and struggled.

"He's trying to rape her," I hissed indignantly. "We can't let him do that."

"You're looking, but you're not seeing," came the laughing comment. "Look with your brain rather than with your emotion."

I looked again. She was now naked and his intentions were sticking out a mile. Well, they were sticking out a few inches, I thought disparagingly. And what did the mongrel holding me mean by saying look with my brain?

I studied the pair and finally spotted some anomalies. For someone who was about to be raped her struggles were woeful. She was pushing at him and kicking her legs about but she wasn't trying to really hit him or scratch him, and kicking her legs up and down like that sure wasn't going to do him any damage.

Also, while she was pleading with him, asking him not to do this, saying she didn't want him, the only reason I could hear her saying it was because I was fairly close and being quiet. If he was attacking her, surely she should just scream. People would come running. I almost came running for a lot less noise.

Even as I watched the man managed to capture both her legs with suspicious ease, pushing them high and wide.

"You might as well yield gracefully," he said. "You can't stop me. I'm far too strong."

She was just waving her arms about uselessly, saying no, no, no, while he was leaning over her, his cock ready to strike.

"She's not fighting him off at all," I muttered in disgust. "She's just pretending to."

"Bingo," came the comment from behind me. "Whoops, the rape has commenced."

It had commenced all right. He'd lowered himself down and his erection nailed his victim just as neat as you please, driving fully in with that first thrust. She gave a small squeal and cried, "Oh, no. How could you do this to me?"

"Bloody easily," muttered the voice behind me. "This is the fourth time he's ravished her at this spot to my certain knowledge."

"Then why all the rigmarole? Why doesn't he just bring her here, yank down her panties and take her?"

"She's probably promised her parents not to have sex before she's married or something like that. This is her way around it. She's not to blame if she gets raped. No matter how often it happens."

The boy was now bouncing quite happily on top of the girl, his cock dipping in and out with great abandon. She was still waving her arms and legs about, softly squealing, no, no, no, but I noticed she was squealing in time to his thrusting and her hips seemed to have picked up the rhythm with no problems.

"Not being a voyeur, might I suggest we move along," I was told, and the arm around me tightened and steered me away from the faux rape.

Not considering myself a voyeur, either, I hastily moved along at his encouragement. I wasn't particularly wondering where we were going as I'd just been idly exploring earlier. It is a bit hard to get lost on the beach when all is said and done. All you have to do is walk over to the water and then follow it back to your starting point.

We strolled for a few moments, me pondering rather vocally on what could possess the stupid woman to act like that. It suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't even looked to see who I was with. He'd approached me from behind and when we turned away and started walking he'd just naturally seemed to follow on behind.

I was just starting to turn around to look at him when he reached around me and took hold of the remains of my bottle of coke. To my surprise he casually tossed it to one side.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, looking over at where the bottle landed.

A hand came up and closed over my mouth again.

"So you wouldn't hit me with it," he said, and his hand dropped away from my face and his hands were on my bikini bottom, pulling them smartly down.

Seeing I was walking at the time my legs promptly got tangled and I pitched forward onto hands and knees. I gave a furious shriek and found I was only making a muffled sound. I thought I was just feeling the after-pressure of his hand on my mouth. It turned out I was feeling a bit of tape he'd pressed against me.

I reached up to pull the tape off and his hand promptly slapped mine away.

"Leave it," came the quiet command, and at the same time his hand covered my pussy.

He leaned his other hand firmly on my back, holding me firmly in place. I was now in a position that if I tried to lift a hand to peel off the tape I'd be doing a face plant in the sand.

"Just relax a little," he said, busily rubbing my pussy. "You'll notice that with a real rape the smart man doesn't leave the woman room to struggle."

He was fucking right about that. Being on my knees I couldn't kick at him and my head was now pressed forward. I needed my arms in front of me to protect my face. I mumbled at him. You can guess just how effective that was. He laughed.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'm just teasing you. I won't really rape you here. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to be a little mean and touch you up a bit."

Oh, great. So all he was going to do was finger me. I could just as soon go without that. All the resistance I could muster was to vigorously wriggle my bottom from side to side. A mistake, I found, when he pressed the edge of his hand along my slit and my wriggling from side to side was probably worse than him actually massaging me.

I was reduced to squirming slightly, mumbling nasty words to myself, and waiting until he'd finished touching me up. What I was finding really irritating was that he knew what he was doing, knowing just how to touch and tease a woman to have her involuntarily reacting. I was furious and almost in tears when he stopped poking his fingers into me.

"You know, it's amazing how hot and wet a woman can get, even when she's in a snit," he told me.

"By the way," he added, his hand returning to touch my pussy again. "Did you know that I'm a liar?"

I'm like, what? Then the meaning struck me. I suppose I could say the meaning poked me. His cock was rampart and he was pushing it into me. The lying bastard had every intention of raping me.

I reacted by trying to lift my bottom up and away from his probing cock. The trouble was, I didn't know his actual position, not looking behind me, and when I thought I was rearing up and away I was actually rearing up and onto. I effectively lifted my bottom and speared my pussy neatly onto his cock.

For my trouble I got a friendly pat on the bottom.

"That's what I like to see," he said. "A woman who's enthusiastic."

Enthusiastic? I'd kill him. Let him see how enthusiastically I did that.

Now I'm not one to fight a lost cause and this one was lost. His cock was well and truly inside me and there was nothing I could do about it. I settled down to wait passively while he had his bit of fun.

Why can't people be satisfied with what they've got? He was raping me wasn't he? What more did he want? Me to work with him, it turned out.

He started slowly, taking his time with that initial withdrawal and taking even more time pushing back home, giving a long sensuous thrust, making me hellishly aware of what was happening. A couple more thrusts like that and my pussy was sitting up and saying, "hey, hey, hey," and smiling.

I couldn't help it. I started moving with him in a slow, languorous, manner, a dreamy feel stealing over me. If it hadn't been for that tape on my mouth I'd probably have been moaning softly. Damn it, I was moaning. I could hear the noise rumbling in the back of my throat.

He kept on like that, just drifting along, and I was drifting right alongside him, lost in the feeling. It was all a hoax of course. Once he was satisfied that I was with him he started moving slightly faster. I just automatically moved that little bit faster to keep up with him, wanting the soothing feeling to continue.

We were going a bit faster, and then a bit faster again. At some stage the languor changed to excitement but it was such a gradual change I didn't notice at first. I could have screamed when it dawned on me that he was pounding my pussy full out and I was bucking underneath him, encouraging him to go in harder. How the fuck had that happened?

It didn't really matter how it happened. It had happened and there was nothing I could do about it. I was bouncing under him and if I hadn't been muffled I'd probably have been yelling my head off. As it was I was breathing heavily, lost in the excitement of it.

I'm not a screamer when I climax. I tend to just go completely silent, all my concentration turning inwards. That's the way it happened this time. I heard him groan and then he was banging me hard, having his own little climax. I reacted by clamping down on him and then my own climax blew me out of the water, everything just shutting down, leaving me lying on the sand.

When I finally looked up I was all alone. My bikini bottom was neatly placed next to me and my bottle of coke was next to it. I hastily put my bikini back on and scrabbled at the tape on my mouth until it came off. I'm just glad it wasn't duct tape. That would have been horrible to remove.

I looked around, determined where the sea was and headed towards it. I needed a cooling, cleansing dip. After that I was going home.

The one thing that really got on my nerves was that I hadn't actually seen the man. From when he stopped me from interrupting the lovers, until I had my climax, he'd been behind me. The one time I stopped to look at him was the time he jumped me and after that my mind was on other things.

Oh, there was one other thing I saw that annoyed me. I saw the girl who had been 'raped' by her boyfriend. They were strolling along the sand, arm in arm. Stupid woman. If she wanted to screw him she should just screw him, not put on elaborate acts.

I smiled and nodded as they passed me.

"Got a real small dick, don't he," I muttered sotto voce.

I heard her spluttering behind me and smirked, chalking that up as a win. Petty, I know, but sometimes you have to take the wins where you find them.

I'm sure you can understand the fact that I was feeling a little disgruntled for the rest of the day. I was not in the mood for partying, but I'd promised Suzy, a friend, I'd go along to this do she was having. It was important to her and it would have been selfish to let her down.

Suzy and her husband have a marvellous house. He's an architect and had designed the whole thing. I'd studied interior design while at school and when I'd first seen their house I'd had some marvellous ideas about how to decorate it. You can imagine how smug and pleased I felt when Suzy said she'd actually use a few of my ideas. Frank, that's her husband, had looked over my ideas and then showed me how to improve them so they fitted in with the architecture. Quite frankly, I thought he was a better teacher than the professor I'd had.

The party was being held in their backyard and there was a whole bunch of people there when I rolled up. I located Suzy to let her know I was there.

"Ha, Andrea," she exclaimed. "Guess what. We've finished doing up the house and we've included a number of the suggestions you made. I'll have to show you over it later."

I smiled and we chatted for a few moments and then this guy came strolling up. He looked quite nice, tall and fair, reasonable build, in his mid-twenties, I'd guess. A friendly looking guy with a charming smile. My hackles rose as soon as I saw him.

He hadn't even said a word but I knew, I just knew, it was the guy from the beach. How did I know? Who cares? Perhaps it was the smell of him or something. I knew him. I was all set to go him when a little voice said, how do you know? You might be wrong.

That brought me up with a jolt. God, can you imagine accusing a complete stranger of assaulting you and then finding out you were wrong. Boy, what a scandal that would be and I knew who'd be the bunny. I subsided. I mean, I didn't really know, now did I?

Suzy was all smiles as this guy strolled over.

"Andrea," she said, all smiles, "I'd like you to meet Frank's little brother, Adam. Don't tell Frank I said so, but Adam is the smart one in the family."

And that was saying something. I'd always considered Frank to be quite brilliant. If this guy was even smarter he was deserving of some respect.

"Ha," he said, waving the flattery aside. "She always flatters me when she wants something. I'm at least smart enough to know that. How are you, Andrea?"

His voice sent ripples down my spine. The trouble was he was speaking normally. The guy at the beach had either whispered or spoken very softly. It might have been his voice, just as equally, it might not. I gave a mental sigh and put it in the too hard basket.

"I don't flatter you just because I want something," protested Suzy, slapping at Adam's arm.

"But?" said Adam, laughing at her.

"Well, seeing how you're here and did help out with the construction and such, why don't you show Andrea through the house? I have to mingle for a while yet and I know she's dying to see the final result."

"My pleasure," said Adam, but then again, what else could he say?

Hum. Looking at him, I thought he could quite easily say no if he wanted to. But what did I say? I wasn't in a position to refuse. I smiled graciously and thanked him.

As we moved over and into the house I could hear the music getting louder. They'd have the neighbours complaining if they weren't careful, was my first thought. My second thought said that most of the neighbours were already here, so it wouldn't matter. We stepped into the house and Adam slid the glass door closed and the sound of the party was gone, just like that.

Adam must have seen my startled look.

"Double glazing throughout and the walls and ceiling are all insulated," he said, smiling. "It makes the house soundproof. Also very little heating or cooling are needed. The house tends to maintain a steady temperature. It's both ergonomic and good for your power bills."

He started showing me over the house. Suzy had a fantastic kitchen. All the cupboards seem to have slide out drawers and even corner cupboards were efficiently used and easy to get at. I so wanted a kitchen like that one.

We went on over the house. I was delighted to see that some of my ideas were incorporated. I was also slightly irritated to see that a few of my ideas wouldn't have worked the way I initially envisaged them and had been adapted in ways I'd never have thought of. A useful lesson for me with some of those.

Now, digressing a bit, I knew that the party was being held outside. Even though the weather was fine I'd still dressed on the assumption that it would get cooler as the evening progressed. As well as a shortish dress I had put on a pair of colourful tights. They looked good and would provide that extra warmth when the sun went down.

I'd dismissed my initial suspicions of Adam and had been chatting away quite happily, getting his take on various features of the house. Listening to him I had to admit that Suzy was probably right and he was real smart. He was an interesting man.

So you can guess that I was a little surprised when we got to the spare room, which was currently fitted out as a study, and Adam turned me around to face him.

"Hold this," he said lifting up the front of my dress and, like an idiot, I took hold of it. With that he took hold of my tights and panties and just pulled them right down, leaving me standing there, holding up my dress and presenting my pussy to the world.

I'm going, "What, what?" stupidly clinging to my dress, while Adam was calmly unzipping his trousers.

"It occurred to me that I wasn't really fair to you this afternoon," he said. (It had been him! I knew it!)

"I didn't let you see what I was giving you," he continued, "so I've decided to rectify that omission."

Rectify it? That was a new way to describe what he was doing. He had his cock out and was brushing it against my mons and rubbing it against my lips. He'd backed me up slightly and I was leaning back against the desk, looking down at his erection stroking me. (Ask me why I didn't let go my dress. Now ask me a question I can answer. I just didn't, OK?)

"What do you think you're doing?" I half shrieked at him.

"Guess," he said, and his hand was also down there rubbing me.

I was going to scream. Just as soon as I recovered from the shock I was going to scream my head off. See how he liked them apples. Then I remembered. Double glazing and insulated walls. It makes the house soundproof. The proof of that was right there in the fact that I couldn't hear the noisy party outside. Which meant that if I screamed, no-one would hear. Even without the soundproofing I probably wouldn't have been heard over the noise of the party.

"I'll scream," I warned him.

Then I abruptly gave a little squeal because a finger was pushing between my lips down there.

"Oh, my, such a volume of sound," came the taunting comment. "Will this make you do it again?"

He touched something down there and yes, it did make me squeal again.

"You stop that," I hissed at him. "Leave me alone."

"No," he said, and touched me in the same place again. God, he was a monster.

"You can't do this to me," I told him, desperate.

"Watch," he said.

With that he used both hands to ease my lips apart and pressed the head of his cock between them. I could feel it, pressing against me. Oh, god, I could see it, pushing between my lips and going deeper.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12