It's Only a Blowjob Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter can't believe mom doesn't suck dad's cock.
2.9k words
4.58
115.9k
212
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,021 Followers

All characters are over 18.

"Come on honey. I need a blowjob. It's been a really stressful week and the kids are out," Tom Craft begged. He was on the living room couch stroking his cock as his wife walked through wearing her girls-night-out dress, "Fuck, you look so hot right now."

"I have to go meet the girls so there's no time, I have makeup on, and you know I hate the taste of your penis," she said as she headed back toward the bedroom. She stopped hearing her daughter.

"It's only a blowjob, Mom," Alex said, "if you do it right, he'll cum in minutes," the cute busty blonde said. "Nice cock."

Both parents looked over at their 19-year-old daughter who was leaning against the kitchen doorframe, a huge grin on her face.

Tom quickly pulled up his pants, blushing furiously.

Sharon Craft groaned, "Shit, Tom. You shouldn't have...Alex, I thought you were out on a date."

"Cancelled. Jeremy got covid. I'm not going anywhere near him until he tests negative three days straight." She pushed herself off the wall and came into the living room, "Come on, Mom. I can't believe you won't give Dad a blowjob before you go."

Sharon groaned, "You do it. I have to leave," she sighed as she picked up her car keys and left.

Alex came over and knelt between her father's knees. She looked up at him expectantly, "Well? You heard Mom. Pull it out," she ordered.

Tom saw his daughter licking her lips staring at the bulge in his pants. He'd never looked at her as a sexual being before and he felt a hormonal rush looking between those plump tits. She was what? 36D? She was blessed with those full lips that her mother got Botox injections to get and her cheeks were flushed. She was aroused wanting to suck cock. He roused himself and started to get up. This was his daughter, not a piece of ass... spectacular piece of ass...but his daughter!

"Oh, you want it standing up? Whatever. Most guys like to be lying down or seated," Alex said softly as she undid his belt. 'Wow! Even Derek isn't this big,' she thought as she palmed the hard shaft.

"Stop, Alex you don't need to do this," he said firmly though he left his hands at his side as she deftly undid his pants.

"Of course, I don't," she said. "This isn't about need, it's about desire." She pushed his pants and underwear down to the floor. As she stroked his already hard cock she looked up at him. "Do you desire putting your cock in my mouth?" she asked.

Tom nodded mutely. Did she loosen her top when he wasn't looking? There was more of her impressive cleavage exposed and her nipples were poking through the halter top. "Aaaahhhh, yes!" he sighed as his daughter's tongue slid up the underside of his throbbing shaft.

Alex felt her pussy throb as she stroked the longest, fattest cock she'd ever seen. This was saying a lot as she was invited to all the parties, on a lot of dates as she enjoyed being the center of attention. She'd lost count of how many cocks she'd sucked or had inside her at the various parties. Last week she hadn't been at James' house for 20 minutes when she was taken to a bedroom. She didn't see much of her friends as she was on the bed for 10 straight hours entertaining as many as three at a time. She didn't even remember getting home, yet woke up in her own bed.

She gripped her Daddy's cock as she licked him. He was softly moaning every time she reached the underside of the plump head. Then she felt she'd licked enough and pulled the rigid shaft to her lips. There was a slow seepage of precum that tasted as good as she'd had. "Hmmm," she moaned appreciatively.

Tom was itching to touch those tits but held back even as his cock disappeared into his daughter's mouth. Somehow the thought of his daughter being naked was more taboo than getting sucked off by her.

As if reading her father's mind she stopped sucking and untied her top and let it fall to the floor. She took his cock back into her mouth and bobbed her head taking him deeper into her throat. She stroked his balls both because she knew men liked that and also because she could tell when they were about to cum. Their scrotums tightened and their balls pressed up against their crotches. She felt pride as she took what she thought was nine inches deep down her throat as she felt the tickling of his course pubic hair against her lips.

Tom's fingers were itching to feel those tits, tits that were three times the mass of Sharon's. Should he? He felt his balls pleasantly begin the ache and didn't have to decide as Alex pulled his hand onto her bare tit. 'Fuck! So large and her nipple is like a pebble against my palm.' She groaned as he squeezed the soft yet firm fleshy mass. He felt his knees getting weak as Alex sucked harder, "Honey...fuck! I'm close...Oh, God!" he groaned as he couldn't hold back.

Alex pressed her face against her father's groin, swallowing rapidly as hot spurt after hot spurt jetted into her stomach. She felt herself holding him up by his ass as he wobbled. She ran her tongue under the still-firm shaft milking the last of his tasty cum.

Tom's knees gave out after the most incredible blowjob he'd had. He never imagined anyone could take all of him down her throat yet his own daughter had. "Wow!" he moaned, "That was incredible. You're really good at that," he sighed. "I don't know why and it should bother me but I'm proud you have this skill."

Alex wiped her mouth and smiled, "Practice, practice, practice. Remember junior high when I was trying out for the soccer team? You told me about the 10,000 hours of practice. I'm getting there," she smiled. She stood up and without putting her top back on and sat next to her dad. She put a hand back on her breast and looked at him, "You came really quickly after feeling these. You like them?"

Tom sighed as he squeezed her perfect tit, "You have no idea. These are spectacular."

Alex swung a leg over her dad's lap then leaned forward offering a nipple. "Then you should show them how much you like them. Yessss," she sighed as he pulled a hard nub with his lips. "That's it, Daddy, suck my nips," she panted. She was happy his cock was still hard as she ground her pussy into the shaft. "Oh, yessss," she groaned as he vigorously licked one nipple while pinching and pulling on the other.

Tom slid a hand under the waistband of her shorts to feel her tight teen ass. Her butt muscles flexed nicely as she humped his cock. He wanted to take off her shorts so he could feel her pussy against his cock but as wrong as this was that would be worse.

Alex wished he'd tear her shorts off and fuck her but just grinding against him was going to get her where she wanted to go. "Yes, Daddy," she sighed as his fat middle finger pressed against her anus. She ground more rapidly as the incredible sensations of her nipples and ass being stimulated flowed through her.

Tom felt her moist pussy through the thin shorts against his cock and wondered how tight she was. His daughter was now softly moaning while breathing heavily so he slid a hand down the front of her shorts waiting for her to stop him, but instead, she stopped humping and swung her leg off his lap.

Alex had been close but needed just a bit more so she yanked down her shorts and sopping panties and kicked them aside. She was going to climb onto her Daddy's lap but stopped as she noticed the lustful look on his face. "You like my cunt, Daddy?" she asked softly, "You want to feel inside me?" She closed her eyes as his fingers stroked her swollen slit.

Tom pressed his middle finger up into his daughter's pussy unconciously letting out a moan feeling how tight her pussy felt. Juices were running out of her onto his hand as he pumped his fat digit into her. She was pulling on her hard nipples while moaning softly. He pulled his finger out and guided her back onto his lap. He desperately wanted to fuck her but that was going too far so he lowered her onto his shaft so she could again grind her pussy against him.

Alex pulled her Daddy's mouth onto her nipple again and rapidly ground her slick pussy against his hard shaft. She could feel her clit pop onto the plump head of his penis and then almost enter her. "You don't want to fuck me, Daddy? Don't you like my pussy?" she panted.

"Fuck!" Tom groaned, "You have no idea. But you're my daughter and it's wrong...so wrong," he panted.

"It's wrong? This feels too good to be wrong," she said as she slid up so his cock was lined up with her wet hole. "Tell me to stop if it's so wrong," she said softly as she pressed her pussy down until his mushroom-shaped head popped into her. She felt him stretch her out almost as well as DeSean's cock. "Say it...say stop or say you want to fuck your daughter's cunt," she said.

"Fuck! You feel so good," he moaned. "But we shouldn't, shouldn't, oooohhhhhh," he moaned as she lifted up and pushed him farther into her. Then she did something which made her pussy grip him tightly. "Fuck it! I don't care that you're my daughter," he said as he pushed her all the way onto his cock.

"Oh, fuck! Daddy! Fuck my teen cunt," Alex panted. She squealed happily as he picked her up and flopped her onto her back on the couch without pulling out. "Oh, yes, Daddy, pound my cunt, fuck your daughter. Fuck me and cum inside me," she panted. Within a minute she felt everything building up and as she wrapped her long legs around his ass she exploded.

Tom felt his own orgasm coming on even though he'd cum just a half hour before, "Baby...baby...I'm cumming. Oh, fuck!" he groaned as he felt his cock jet his incestuous cum into his daughter's vagina.

Alex's intense orgasm faded and she stroked her father's arching back as he grunted his release into her. "Oh, yessss," she panted as he repeatedly slammed his cock as deeply into her pussy as he could with each spasm.

They lay on the couch as they regained their breath. Tom rolled to the side keeping his cock inside her so she could breathe, He stroked her breast and sighed, "I don't think this was right but it might be the best fuck of my life," he said softly. "You have an incredible body."

"This was very right, Daddy. I love you more than anyone in the world and I've dreamt of this for a while."

"I love you too, but that's supposed to be a different kind of love," he sighed. "This is not just illegal, it's morally wrong."

"I'll ask for forgiveness when I say my bedtime prayers," Alex said softly. Right at 10 I'll be kneeling on the floor with my chest against the bed if you want to check on me," she smiled. She looked at the time, "You can take me out to dinner, then we'll come back and watch a movie. Normally guys do that before fucking me, but whatever, it's all the same to me as long as I get this inside me," she purred as she pulled off his cock and stroked him.

They got up and showered, then Tom took his daughter to a place they'd never been. She wore a flimsy summer dress without anything under it, causing the other customers to eye her carefully as they entered and then left. Then they watched Netflix before it was time for bed.

"Thanks, Daddy. Dinner was great and you were a wonderful date," she said. She kissed him, slipping a tongue into his mouth, "Goodnight. You should check up on me to make sure I say my prayers before bed," she smiled. She turned and flipped up her dress revealing her bare ass as she headed down the hall to her bedroom.

Tom went up to the master and brushed his teeth then saw a message on his phone from his wife. She was planning on being home around one and told him not to wait up. He responded with an OK sign and saw it was just before 10. He went downstairs in just his boxers and tapped on his daughter's bedroom door.

"Come in," Alex replied.

He opened the door and stopped. She didn't lie. Alex was dutifully kneeling by the bed, her hands clasped in front of her and she softly said her prayers as she had since she was a little girl. What was different was that she was naked with her knees immodestly parted. Tom was instantly hard. "I'm glad you're showing piety," he said softly as he came up behind her, "What are you praying?" he asked.

"I'm thanking God for all he's provided, a great family, a nice house, food, friends, my father's huge cock, and my pussy soon to be filled with his cock," she said softly. "Oh, and the gift of his potent sperm inside me."

Tom pulled down his boxers, kicked them aside then knelt behind that perfectly shaped ass.

"Oh, yesss, Daddy, fuck me again," she moaned as she felt his huge cock slide easily into her. She'd been wet ever since they'd fucked on the couch, especially as she'd felt dozens of eyes on her at the restaurant. She heard the comments, 'She's so young for him.' 'I'd fuck her in a flash.' Christ! Look at those tits.' And others.

Tom was surprised at how wet Alex was as Sharon often had to use a lube. He leaned over his daughter's back, gripped her huge tits, and pistoned into her pussy. It had been a decade since he'd cum more than twice in a day but he would have no problem that night as Alex tightened up her pussy again. He wondered how to get Alex to teach Sharon that but couldn't come up with any way to broach the subject.

After 10 minutes, they moved onto the bed as both their knees were getting rug burned. Tom liked having Alex on top as it gave him free access to her massive tits. Alex loved being in control of the pace and angle of the penetration. After a few minutes, she had her first orgasm when her dad drove a finger into her ass.

After she came down, Tom asked her, "You like anal?"

"Love it," she panted. "Especially if I have a cock in my cunt," she said. "I hope that doesn't shock you...your daughter is a slut."

Tom moaned as she again clenched her pussy on his cock, "No, not. I'm happy you like sex. If you were a guy, people would be patting you on the back and buying you beers, but since you're a girl, you're supposed to be ashamed to like sex? That's just dumb!" He rolled her off him, positioned her so she was on her hands and knees then drove back into her pussy.

Alex groaned feeling her Daddy's cock plunge back into her followed by his fat thumb in her ass. "I love you so much, Daddy. Fuck my cunt...oh, yessss," she panted.

Alex came three more times that night before Tom came inside her. They were spooning with his hands on her breasts as they breathed heavily as if they'd just finished a 10K. "Your uncle Tim is going to be over next Friday while your mom is out with the girls," he said before kissing the back of her neck.

"I like Uncle Tim," Alex sighed, "He told me I have a world-class ass last summer. That was so sweet of him to say that," she purred.

"Next week, we'll do it right. We're taking you to dinner and a movie. A real date, then maybe a goodnight kiss for each of us?" he suggested.

"The newest Tom Cruise movie?" she asked, "I'll give you guys more than a kiss."

Tom looked at the clock. Just after midnight. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and rolled off the bed. "We'd better be asleep before your mother gets home," he sighed, "I would have loved it if she were on one of her trips but..."

"I know. I could do this all night," Alex smiled as she rolled over and opened her legs.

Tom looked at the creamy fluids leaking out his daughter's pussy, "Fuck! I better go or your mother won't find me in our bed," he moaned.

As he went to the door, Alex stopped him, "Daddy? Mom leaves for work every day at 6. We don't head out until 7. I'd like to come to your bedroom and give you a blowjob to wake you up, is that alright?" she said softly.

Tom smiled, "That would be fine. After all, it's only a blowjob."

barkirk
barkirk
3,021 Followers