It's Only a Blowjob Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom got up and smiled seeing Alex's cute puckered asshole just begging for a cock.

Alex was bouncing rapidly on her uncle's cock, moaning more loudly with each slap of her ass on the man's thighs. "God damn, Uncle Tim. Your cock is even bigger than Daddy's," she grunted.

Tim smiled, "Fucking your Daddy, are you?"

"Oh yes, fucking and sucking. I love his cock," she panted, "But wow! Yours is so fat! Last question, I promise," she grunted. "Keep me for yourself or share me with your friends?" she asked, "or brother?"

"Fuck! I want to keep you...but that's not nice to my friends or Tom. I'll share you if I have to," he groaned. 'Fuck! Tightest pussy ever and what the fuck is she doing with her pelvis?' he wondered.

As Tom came back in with a grin on his face grinning knowingly, he chuckled, "We're missing the game." He had a tube in his hand.

"Game?" Tim asked, "There's a game?"

Alex stopped bouncing on her uncle's cock, and turned to her Daddy, "He said he'd be nice and share me. Isn't that sweet of him? You always said Uncle Tim is a great guy." She leaned against her uncle's chest as she felt the cool gel being pushed into her rectum. Tim leaned down and sucked on a nipple while pulling the other, both of which felt like they were on fire. Anticipation along with stimulation caused Alex to feel things build up, moaning happily she let the feelings grow inside. Then her Daddy's finger in her ass and the intense nipple stimulation triggered her first orgasm.

Tom had been fantasizing about sliding his cock into Alex's tight puckered hole and here he was. Alex had to be as happy as he was as she panted out that she was cumming. He stroked the lube onto his cock as he leaned onto his daughter's ass. He'd never fucked a woman in the ass before and he'd heard it was the ultimate. He felt the head pop into her and groaned as he felt the tight ring grip his shaft. "Fuck me!" he groaned, "Your ass...ohhhhh," he sighed.

Alex loved getting filled with cock, but this was better than she'd ever had as both cocks were longer and fatter but it was getting filled by her two favorite men that was so incredible. She was just coming down from an intense orgasm and could feel another waiting to happen. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck my ass," she hissed as she bent her head forward.

Tim could feel his brother's cock penetrating the girl's ass through the thin membrane. So many wonderful feelings, her huge tits in his hands; her tight pussy; the friction from her ass being fucked; her lips on his; and her tongue against his tongue. Then her breathing changed and she was panting into his mouth so he pinched her nipples encouraging the girl to cum again, really soon after her last orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," Alex groaned as all the wonderful stimulations triggered her second orgasm but her first with her Daddy. She had a feeling of pride that she could take such a large cock in her ass as a few of her friends hated even the smaller teen cocks they'd tried. Daddy wasted no time slamming into her and the room echoed with the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh. She had the idle thought that this would be a soothing sound to tape and fall asleep to. She was humping on her uncle's dick while pressing back against her Daddy's fat cock.

Tom gripped his daughter's ass as she ground back against him and soon felt his own orgasm coming on. "Oh, fuck!" he groaned as the first jet of sperm shot deep inside his daughter's rectum. He was amazed to feel Alex orgasm again, perhaps a smaller one but coincidental with her father cumming in her ass.

Tim felt both the girl's and his brother's weights on him as they panted and groaned. Then after briefly going limp, Tom pulled out of the girl's ass and staggered down the hall to clean up. He kissed the girl and then looked at her, "I'd like to fuck your ass now," he said.

Alex smiled, "I'd like that, you and Dad have great cocks." She pulled off his fat shaft and then knelt on the couch. She looked over her shoulder as her uncle grabbed the tube of lube.

"Damn! You have the greatest ass I've seen," Tim sighed as he lined himself up, "So gifted, perfect body," he said as he pressed and then popped into her rectum.

Tom came back smiling, "I hate to interrupt, but Sharon's on her way home. She just texted me." He looked at his watch, "1:30. It might look better if we're not fucking her daughter when she gets here."

Alex groaned, "Uncle Tim, you should just cum in my ass."

Sharon was surprised to see the lights on in the living room as she pulled her car into the garage. 2 AM was later than she normally stayed out but those two boys wouldn't let her leave unless she allowed them to walk her to her car. That was at midnight. She checked her dress and was glad she did. There was a line of cum on the side which she quickly wiped off with a wet nap she had in her glove box. She couldn't check her panties as the tall boy named Scott kept them.

She went into the house and crept into the living room. Alex was curled up in her long tee shirt on the couch, her head on Tim's lap. Tom was in the side chair and they were watching a football game.

"Shhhh," Tom said softly, "Alex came out to say goodnight but ended up falling asleep."

Sharon smiled, "You guys wore her out? You did a dinner and a movie? Like a real date?" she asked.

Tom and Tim both nodded, but Tom answered, "She had a great time, we had a great time. We saw the latest Tom Cruise movie. We'll have to go. It was good. How was your dancing?" he asked.

"Energetic. I'm beat. There were two...um boys who wanted to dance with me all night. They couldn't have been more than 21...at least they were that as they could order drinks." She flapped her slinky dress, "I need a shower after that. See you upstairs?" she asked. She headed up to their bedroom.

Tim looked over at his brother, "You're not concerned she might have done more than dance?" he asked.

Tom shook his head, "I hate dancing and told her that once a week she can go out and let herself go." He looked over at the stairs and then at his daughter, "And it would be a bit hypocritical to suggest she can't have fun while I'm home having fun."

Alex looked up, "That's all it was? Fun?" she asked.

Tom chuckled, "Ok. While I'm home getting the best fuck of my life. Best blowjobs."

"That's better. Uncle Tim, go clean up and I'll suck you off. Daddy always sleeps better after a good blowjob." She got up and then trotted down the hallway.

Tim got up, "Wow. First a great fuck and now a blowjob. You ok with this also?"

Tom smiled, "It's only a blowjob. Sharon hates doing those but Alex loves doing it, at least that's what she says." He looked at the stairs, "I don't think I'll be getting any sleep soon, she might have stepped out a bit but she's always ready for more." He looked at his brother, "Have fun." Then he went upstairs hearing the shower go on. He'd better join her.

Sharon was just rinsing her crotch after doing a thorough cleaning when Tom came in naked. She pulled him close and kissed her.

"So, did you suck some cock tonight?" he asked, "Your lips were red and your hair was a bit out of place."

Sharon nodded, "Fuck! I couldn't help it. Those two boys were all over me."

"So, two blowjobs," he said as he slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"Don't hate me," she said softly, "Um, I sucked one boy's cock while the other..."

Tom nodded, "I can feel. You're sopping."

"I told him we couldn't...told him I'd suck him off but he kept playing with my pussy and I gave in. At least he pulled out," she said. "I'm so sorry."

Tom kissed his wife, "I'm happy for you. Did they get you to cum?" he asked.

Sharon nodded, "Oh, yeah," she breathed. "Twice. Are you sure..."

Tom thought how there was no way he could be upset after fucking his daughter every which way and smiled, "Honey, as long as you know who to come home to I can't be upset." In the back of his mind, he had a rush thinking if Sharon spent the entire night with one of these guys how great it would be for him and Alex.

The next morning, four tired-looking people sat around the breakfast table at almost noon. Alex looked at her parents, "Uncle Tim suggested I come up to the cabin next month. He said he'd teach me fly fishing. Can I go?" she asked. looking at her parents. Every year since they were little kids, Tim and Tom went up to Canada to get away and fish. It had always been a guys-only trip, especially since Sharon hated fishing and hated the deer flies.

"I thought you guys had a rule about no women," Sharon asked.

Tom nodded, "No wives but I've always wanted to teach Alex how to fish. It's a great sport when you master it."

Sharon looked at her daughter, "There's no plumbing, no heat and you have to use an outhouse...bathe in the river," she said, "There's no cell signal, no internet. There's only one room with two beds. Someone will have to sleep on the floor. You ok with that?"

Alex smiled, "I've always been jealous when you guys went up there. I'd love to rough it."

Sharon nodded. In her mind, she thought about her girl's nights out and no need to go home. "Ok, then you guys have fun."

Tim looked at Tom, a quick knowing smile passing between them.

12