It's Only Love Ch.02

Story Info
Couple understimates foe in marriage fidelity scheme.
6.3k words
4.19
131.7k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had the goods on Baxter and his evil apprentice. Their lives would be hell when their spouses received the information contained in our anonymous 'report'.

"They should be used to that by now," reasoned Susan as we rested together in bed. "They have been on the other end of those situations many times. It will be good for them to walk a mile in someone else's moccasins!"

Then she chuckled as she turned to me and grinned that grin, "I have already come up with a plan to teach that Sam Longo not to fuck with our marriage!"

The next day was Sunday. Susan and I usually had a small breakfast around nine AM. After that, we would often take a leisurely drive to visit her parents. As we ate, Susan was describing her plan for revenge on Sam Longo. He was the only suspect we had as the mastermind behind the fidelity test we had so cleverly reversed.

The doorbell rang. To say I was surprised to see Derek Baxter standing on my stoop would be a tremendous understatement!

"Mr. Hardison, could I please have a few moments of your time?" requested the slime ball. "I have come to negotiate a deal with you and your wife."

"I guess we can listen to what you have to say, but I think I already have a pretty good idea what you want," I replied confidently as I held the door open. "I think we're holding all the cards in this hand. You're used to being the dealer and not an actual player in the game. It doesn't feel so good, does it?"

"Needless to say, Mr. Hardison, I am in an extremely uncomfortable position at the moment. That's why I'm here. I hope we can work a deal where we both come out ahead," he offered.

By this time, Susan had become curious and came into the living room from the kitchen. Seeing Baxter, she gathered her robe tighter to her throat, even as her jaw dropped.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hardison," began Baxter. "As usual, you look lovely. I have to compliment you on your acting abilities. I am embarrassed to admit that you completely fooled me. I should have known a woman as desirable as you would never find me interesting, or attractive. I was just as foolish as every mark I have ever obtained incriminating proof against."

"I'll take that as a compliment, although coming from you, it isn't going to be the highlight of my day," retorted Susan quickly. "I did manage to get cleaned up after you left the room yesterday, in case you're interested."

Baxter's face turned a deep red at Susan's barb. Her comment had been intended to belittle his sexual performance, and it hit the mark. Few men want to appear inadequate or sexually incompetent. Susan's zinger had hurt his pride, if a guy in his line of work could even have any.

"I had that coming, no pun intended," replied Baxter with a bleak smile. "I'll get to the chase and not waste any more of your time. Naturally, I would like to get any pictures you have of me destroyed. I also want every photo deleted from your camera and any other device they may be on."

"I'm sure you would," I acknowledged with some surprise. "You haven't explained why we would agree to your proposal. It's our belief that we broke no laws. Not that can be proven, at least. We're pretty much in the driver's seat here, Baxter. Are you going to try to buy your way out of this mess? If so, I can save us both a lot of time. We aren't interested. You went into this with the intention off shitting all over us, so we'll have our revenge!"

"I thought you might like to know who hired me to set you up, Mr. Hardison. I would want to know if I were you," asserted Baxter.

"Ha!" laughed Susan without mirth. "We already figured out it was that prick Joe Longo. You can tell your "client" that we're going to ruin his life as soon as we get done sending yours down the shitter!"

I was surprised at Susan's ire. Apparently Baxter and his sleazy business offended her more than I had realized. Her world left no room for devious, hurtful people. Ruining marriages didn't rate very high in her ledger.

"Sam Longo? I've never even heard that name before. The man that hired me was from out of the area. I doubt you know him, or have ever met him," responded a worried Baxter. "I'll give you his name and his cell phone number in exchange for all the incriminating evidence you have against me."

This claim clearly surprised Susan. I already had some reservations about Longo's complicity in such an expensive and elaborate plot, just to get a little strange. Most men don't really like to work that hard, or spend that much, for a piece of ass. Baxter's assertion had the ring of truth.

"Baxter, sit here while I discuss this possibility with Susan in the kitchen," I directed. "We'll only be a few minutes."

Susan and I actually spent a good fifteen minutes debating our next move. Finally we decided on a course of action and returned to the living room.

"We have decided to agree to your offer," I told Baxter. "There are, however, several conditions. First, you'll give us all the information you have on this client of yours. You'll help us any way possible to gain some measure of retribution against him. And finally, you will permanently close down your seedy business. If this matter concludes in such a way that we feel you have lived up to your end of this agreement, we will destroy all evidence we have against you. Take it, or leave it."

"I accept," blurted Baxter immediately.

Seeing our surprise at his rapid and complete capitulation, he explained," I promised myself if I ever got out of this mess with my marriage intact, I would retire and move south with my wife. Your offer is as more generous than I had dared hope."

It only took Baxter a few minutes to tell us everything he knew about his client. It wasn't much. We seemed to know less after he was done than before he began.

The fellow that had contacted Baxter went by the name Hoyt Cashen. Baxter had only met him once. He dressed in western garb and had an accent that Baxter guessed was Texan. He had paid cash in advance and made it clear that he expected some rather quick results. The results he wanted were to have my ass in a crack so tight I could never wiggle out. He never gave a reason for it.

The other interesting piece of information was that he wanted Baxter to get the same goods on Bill Vance. Bill had grown up on the farm next to my parents' property. He was a few years younger than I. We had played baseball and basketball more than a few times as kids, as well as hunted deer together quite often in later years.

My mother had died five years ago and my father had died a year and a half later. As the only child, I now owned the family farm, although no one in my family had actually farmed there since I was a kid. Bill kept dairy cows in our pasture and cut the hay off the meadows. It was mutually beneficial since it kept my property from growing up in briars and weeds. I told Bill he could use the property as he had when my parents were alive.

My family's two hundred acres adjoined Bill's four hundred and fifty and allowed Bill the opportunity to actually make a living at agriculture in the rocky hills of northeastern Pennsylvania.

"Do you already have pictures of Bill engaging in inappropriate behavior with your little slut, Sandy?" asked an incredulous Susan.

The reason Susan was so shocked was that Bill Vance had married late in life. We had attended his wedding to a girl from New Jersey just over a year ago. They were expecting their first child within the month.

"I have to admit that Sandy didn't have much luck with Mr. Vance. He seldom leaves the farm, or his wife's side. Sandy tried to approach him a couple times in the local coffee shop, but he wasn't even remotely interested," confirmed Baxter. "I don't think Mr. Hoyt Cashen will be very happy when I tell him of my failure there."

"Let's get together with Bill and his wife and discuss this!" declared Susan. "We can get him to play along with Sandy enough to make it look good. You'll get some pictures of Mitch with Sandy, and Bill with Sandy. Then we give them to this Cashen guy so we can find out what the hell he wants to do with them! He won't really be able to blackmail anyone since we're all in on it. Cashen just won't know that!"

"I'm afraid that won't work," Baxter responded calmly. "I had a voicemail from Sandy this morning. She said that she was quitting. She made it rather plain that she never wanted to see, or hear from me, ever again. She didn't bother explaining why she was so hasty."

"Uh oh," groaned Susan. "I'm afraid that Mitch and I might have had something to do with that. She must have been pretty upset with the way things went yesterday, and she doesn't even know yet that we have some pictures. The pleasure of ruining you both seems to be diminishing pretty damn fast."

"I don't see how we're going to find out why this Cashen dude wants to get the goods on me," I lamented. "I guess we'll just have to see if he tries some other method. I just don't like waiting for him to go after me, or Bill, not knowing what he'll do."

"All we need is a sexy woman to be in a few photographs with you and Bill," reasoned Susan. "Bill's wife is too pregnant to pose for any pictures, but I can think of a volunteer, if you think she's sexy enough."

"Who do you have.... oh shit!" I gasped. "You're going back undercover, so to speak, aren't you, Susan? I bet you'll be able to convince Bill. It's his wife that may need some persuasion."

That was how Susan's latest brain storm was hatched. Baxter agreed to wait for our call after we had discussed the situation with Bill and his wife. We decided it would be most believable if the pictures were taken in Baxter's hotel room. After all, he had it rented and equipped for that very reason. If we switched locales, Cashen might get suspicious.

I called Bill and he agreed to meet with Susan and me later that afternoon. My unwillingness to reveal any information over the phone really piqued his interest.

"You remember Amber, don't you," asked Bill in way of an introduction as he ushered us into his house. "She's gained a little weight since the wedding, but it looks good on her, doesn't it?"

We shook hands with an extremely pregnant Amber. She was a small red head with freckles and a big smile. Susan wasted little time in explaining our mission. As expected, we had to answer a lot of questions.

"You're telling us that you want to be photographed with Bill in pornographic poses, Susan?" asked Amber. "You think the pictures will cause this would-be extortionist to show his hand? Why is he after Bill and Mitch? Besides all this property out here in the hills, they have almost nothing in common."

"That's exactly why we have to flush this guy out, Amber," argued Susan. "Do you want to sit around and wait to see what underhanded scheme this guy cooks up next? I'd rather be proactive than reactive in this instance. Besides, we won't actually do anything pornographic. The photos will just look like it."

After an hour of discussion, I called Baxter and set up an appointment to meet him at his hotel later that evening. I couldn't help but wonder just how much Susan would be showing, especially in the pictures with Bill. He was a shy, unassuming sort and would probably be pretty embarrassed if Susan exposed more than the "bare" minimum. Bill was the epitome of the country farm boy.

Bill and Amber grinned nervously as I let them into the room. Baxter was busily preparing his video equipment and Susan was in the bathroom getting ready.

"When Susan comes out, I'll explain how this usually works, Bill," volunteered Baxter. "I'm not especially proud to tell you that I've been doing this for some time and am pretty good at it. Just follow my instructions. If you become uncomfortable at any point, just stop. By that time we should have enough "evidence" to work with."

Just then the bathroom door opened and Susan stepped into the room. Everyone went silent. She was wearing a dark wig with a short black dress that showed her legs off nicely. The thing was no one would be looking at her legs as the dress was cut very low and most of her tits were exposed. I never realized Susan could have that much cleavage. I also wondered how she could have so much flesh showing without her nipples in sight.

"Where in hell did you get that dress?" I demanded. "Did you mug a hooker when I wasn't looking?"

"Actually, Mitch, I loaned it to her when you were at our house this afternoon," revealed Amber, much to my chagrin! "Bill always liked it on me. Now I can see why, although my breasts never overflowed so dramatically. Bill, close your mouth."

"I didn't mean to sound like I didn't approve, Amber. It's just that I wasn't prepared for how sexy Susan looked. I didn't mean it looked like a hooker's dress," I finished lamely.

"That's funny because Bill always called it my working girl dress. I never had the nerve to wear it away from home. I think I may have been wearing it the night I conceived, at least at the beginning of that evening," laughed Amber.

Baxter had Amber and me step into the bathroom as he went over what he wanted from Bill and Susan. It was pretty simple. They were to proceed like two people about to have sex with each other for the first time. I was fairly certain they could be quite convincing in that role. The steamier they were the more convincing it would be for Baxter's purposes. Baxter told them that Cashen had made it very clear that he wanted enough material to clearly prove that Bill and I were unfaithful to our wives.

Any concern I had that Bill would be too timid to be believable quickly dissipated. Baxter had barely returned to his controls in the next room when Bill took the bull by the horns, in a matter of speaking. More precisely, he took Susan by the tits! Within a few seconds, Bill had his face buried in Susan's cleavage. He moved his face back and forth while moaning loudly. Susan, held his head in her hands as he continued to nuzzle her bosom. Being a real trooper, she even managed a few moans of her own.

Bill eventually needed oxygen, so he pulled his face back and drew a big breath as his hands moved up. Gently for a man so big, he freed both of Susan's tits and began kneading them. Susan's tits had always been a handful for me, but Bill easily had them completely covered! All the times I had played basketball with him, I had never noticed how large his hands were!

Once again, Susan pretended to enjoy Bill's attention to her incredible globes. She cooed as Bill tugged and twisted her nipples. Then she placed her hand behind Bill's head and pulled him down to her left nipple. Bill is a powerful guy, but somehow he lacked the strength to resist. Soon he was slurping happily on my wife's tit as his wife and I watched from the bathroom.

Once again, Bill came up for air. Susan immediately dropped to her knees and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants to the floor. I was stunned when I realized that somehow Bill had forgotten his underwear! His fat cock bobbed up and down in front of Susan. She slowly reached her hand out and just managed to wrap her hand around Bill's impressive appendage.

I heard a low moan to my right. I glanced at Amber and realized that she had her maternity top pulled down and was vigorously rubbing and pulling on her very swollen nipples! It soon became apparent to me that she was actually experiencing an orgasm as she stood next to me! Now I was faced with a really tough decision. Which way should I look?

I decided to take another glance at Bill and Susan. Bill had turned to look our way when Amber had allowed that moan to escape her lips.. Even as Susan worked her hand up and down his cock, realization flooded into Bill's eyes. He turned from Susan and strode toward us. As he neared, Amber dropped to her knees and quickly engulfed his cock with her mouth! It may not have been according to script, but I worked to free my cock as I rushed over to where Susan was still kneeling.

Susan never hesitated as she quickly deep throated my rock hard cock. It only took me a few seconds to reward Susan's efforts. Before she could let me drop from her mouth, I stepped back. As my cock slid from her lips, I flipped Susan up on the bed. Since her dress was so short, I had no trouble exposing her thong. I ripped it from her steaming snatch and dove in like a starving man. Susan must have been excited because she was moaning and squeezing my head tightly with her thighs. Then she was cumming, and hard! I was relentless as I kept after Susan's clit until she finally managed to free herself from my oral onslaught.

As I struggled to catch my breath, I saw Amber standing over a kneeling Bill with her pussy glued to his lips and her swollen stomach resting on his head. He held her ass in his hands as he tongued his wife. Amber shuddered and seemingly melted into Bill, who had to quickly cradle her in his arms.

"I think we should have enough to convince Cashen that you gentlemen will not want your wives to see what you did here today," understated a grinning Baxter from the doorway to the next room.

"Good!" whispered Susan. "I don't know if I could do that again, at least for a day or two!"

Shortly we were all headed home. Baxter had promised to contact us as soon as he delivered the pictures to Cashen. Then we would simply have to wait to see what Cashen hoped to get from Bill and me with his blackmail scheme. The waiting would be the hardest part of the scheme, or so I thought.

True to his word, Baxter contacted me the next day after work. Things were going much faster than I had dreamed possible.

"Cashen wants me to meet with you as soon as possible and show you the pictures, Mitch. I am to convince you how your life will be ruined if the pictures of you and the "slut", as he called her, are circulated to family and friends. Then I am to set up a meeting between you and him at my hotel room as soon as possible."

"Wow, that was fast! What time does he want to meet me? Did you get any clues as to his intentions?" I quizzed Baxter.

"No, I have no idea what his end game is. Cashen wants me to arrange for Bill to meet with him ten minutes before you arrive. That seems like a very short time to conduct any sort of business, especially blackmail," allowed Baxter. "He also told me to have "the slut" there before you both arrived. He must think her presence at the meeting will solidify the threat to you."

That wasn't what I had expected. Why meet with both Bill and me so close together? Did I want Susan anywhere near this guy? What if things became ugly? I knew this Cashen was pissing me off and I had always been able to hold my own in fights back in school.

I had also seen Bill in action once when he was just out of high school. It was at the county fair that summer. A couple of guys had made a slur about his mother, and he had heard it. I had never imagined that two grown men could be taken out so fast. The local sheriff knew Bill was a pretty good kid. When he heard the story from a few witnesses, he just helped the two offenders stagger out the exit and sent them on their way. Justice had been served. This Cashen would be making a huge mistake if he fucked with Bill.

That evening, I explained my misgivings to Susan, Bill, and Amber. Susan insisted we agree to meet with Cashen's in order find out his sinister motives. Bill was equally determined. Even Amber agreed that we had gone this far and needed to see it through. Despite my concerns, we had Baxter set the meeting up for the next afternoon.

At ten minutes after five, I knocked on the door to the room Baxter used as his control room. It was part of the suite he rented for his marriage infidelity service. Baxter had already told me that he wouldn't be at the meeting but had agreed to allow Cashen the use his suite. Sue had been instructed to arrive twenty minutes prior to my appointment. Bill was to be there just ten minutes before me. I had been watching the elevator and neither Sue nor Bill had left.

12