It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 05

Story Info
They take a trip to the hunting camp.
13.2k words
4.8
72.2k
85

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warning to all my readers. This chapter has deer hunting in it. It's nothing graphic but there are some deer that are taken. If that bothers you then read carefully and skip over it.

*****

We were on top of the world again when Monday morning rolled around and we showed up at school. Teachers and students alike congratulated us as Jordan and I headed off for our first class. There was a pep rally just before lunch on the football field for us. We showed the trophy off to the school before handing it to the principle so he could put it on display in the trophy case in the gym.

We left the field and headed to lunch. I finally found Jamie. It was the first time I had seen her since the other night.

"Hey beautiful," I said grabbing her arm.

"Hello," she smiled. I suddenly wanted to kiss those lips again.

"I heard you guys had a wild time at the beach the other day."

"Yeah," I smiled.

"I wish I was there."

"I drank a few for you," I offered.

"I heard," she giggled. "Your dad said you didn't get out of bed until the afternoon."

"I was a little hung over," I laughed. She giggled with me as I held the door for her to head inside.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked. "I was hoping we could do something."

"I bet you are," she said slyly.

"I wasn't thinking like that," I said.

"I'm just kidding Owen," she giggled. "Even if I was." Her eyebrows raised as she looked up at me.

"Well," I said. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I have practice here then practice at the dance school. I don't have time tonight."

"What are you practicing here?" I asked confused.

"Cheerleading practice," she said.

"But football is over."

"Well duh," she giggled. "There's more to cheer for than football Owen."

"There is?" I joked.

"Basketball," she sassed.

"Right," I laughed. "I forgot about that."

"There's a game tomorrow night," she said. "I'll be there. Maybe you can come and hang out with me."

"I might just do that," I offered.

We left the line with food to go and sit down. I had just parked my ass in my seat when Jordan came flying through the lunch room to find me.

"Owen," he called.

I turned to see him stop right behind me holding a letter in his hand.

"I just got a letter from North Alabama," he panted.

"Ok," I smiled.

"They want me to play football for them."

"That's great," I cheered.

"Great?" he quipped. "This is fucking awesome."

"I know it is," I smiled.

"It's not the big time like you," he offered. "But it's something."

"It's better than nothing."

"Fuck yeah," he cheered. "Where is Kelly?"

"In line," Jamie pointed.

He turned quickly and ran right into Bobby. Bobby twisted around keeping his tray under control as Jordan dodged around him and raced to the line now to find Kelly.

"What's he all assed up about?" Bobby huffed, taking his seat.

"He just got his scholarship offer for college," I smiled.

"Lucky guy," Bobby smirked.

I smiled as I turned back to Jamie. She was smiling too as I picked up my food and resumed my conversation with her.

Even though football was over Jordan and I still found ourselves on the field after school was over. I knew what college wanted from me with my off season workout. Jordan now had something from a college and a new found motivation. He and I spent about an hour running routes, conditioning, and doing a few footwork drills. After that we both hit the school gym and lifted for another half an hour before calling it a day.

The next day we repeated the same thing after school. Jordan and I hit the field to run a few routes and do some conditioning drills. Then we hit the gym again and lifted before calling it a day. I went home to eat a quick bite before returning to the school for the basketball game. I wasn't interested in the game really. I wanted to spend some time with Jamie.

"Hi Mrs. Heart," I said as I got to the pay station to get inside the gym.

"Owen," she smiled. "Congratulations on the big win."

"Thank you."

"Oh," she smiled as I tried to hand her a five. "You can just go on in."

"Are you sure Mrs. Heart?"

"Shhh," she said. "Go on."

"Thank you ma'am," I said.

I slipped into the gym. It was just starting to get crowded as the JV game was coming to an end. I noticed Jamie at the far end of the gym. I started down the bleachers as Charlie shouted my way.

"Yeah Owen. You the man!"

I could only laugh and shake my head before I waved at him. I continued on my way until I found Jamie.

"What's up girl?" I said.

"Girl?" she sassed. "I'm just girl now?"

"Well," I smiled.

She just smiled at me as I thought. I leaned in close to her ear and spoke.

"I was going to call you sexy but I didn't think that would go over very well."

"You don't say," she sassed again.

"Especially in that little cheer outfit," I added.

"Hmm," she growled. "You want to know something?"

"What's that?"

"I'm not wearing any panties under this little skirt." Her smile was devious as she looked at me for my reaction.

"You still have shorts on under them though."

"How do you know?" she teased.

I gave her a questioning look as she waited for my answer.

"You do don't you?" I questioned.

She just giggled her little giggle as I looked at her. She smiled at me one last time before she turned and headed to the concession stand to get a drink. I was left standing there seriously wondering if she had shorts on underneath or not. It sparked my interest and I wanted to find out now if she would be so daring.

"Owen," Mr. Hutch called, stopping me for the moment.

"Yes sir," I said.

"Congratulations on the big win the other night."

"Thank you sir."

"That trick play was something else," he offered.

"We practiced it once a week and we finally got a chance to use it," I said.

"We ran something like that back when I was on the team back in the day," he started.

"You don't say," I said. My mind was so caught up on Jamie right now I wasn't hearing half the stuff he was saying.

"Yeah, but we..."

I half listened to him for a minute before he stopped and waited for my response.

"Did you win?" I asked, taking a stab in the dark now.

"No," he sighed. "We ended up dropping the pass."

"I'm glad we didn't," I said.

Jamie smiled at me as she passed by heading back into the gym. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Thankfully Mrs. Pinto walked up to him with a question. I took the chance to slip away and follow Jamie.

"Jamie."

She glanced over her shoulder at me but continued on without giving me a response.

"Jamie," I called. I chased her like a little puppy.

"I have to get ready to cheer Owen," she teased. "Go sit and watch the game."

"Why must you do this to me?"

"You shouldn't have kept me waiting the other night," she answered.

"But I thought I made up for it?"

"Hmm," she growled. "You did but I can still hold it against you."

I sighed.

"Go relax for a while. I'll see you at halftime."

"Ok," I sighed.

Sitting near her would only torture me more. I sat a few rows away from her and pretended to watch the game. I was solely focused on Jamie at this point. I don't think I even saw a minute of the first half. She was glowing as she saw me watching her. She knew that it was killing me that she was playing hard to get.

The first half ended and they took the floor to do a cheer. I was watching until I got a text from Bobby wondering if I was going out tonight. I started my reply as Jamie walked by and waved softly at me. I watched to see where she was going. She went back into the girl's locker room. She glanced back a few times before she disappeared. She was being so flirty right now and it was killing me.

My phone started vibrating again as I sighed. I pulled it out and looked down at the text from Jordan now.

Dude, where are you?

I'm at the basketball game.

What the hell are you doing there?

Hanging out with Jamie.

Have fun then. I'm at the Williams' house again. Fridge full of beer.

I'm not drinking on a Tuesday.

More for me and Bobby.

You guys enjoy. Maybe Friday I will head over.

Beer will be gone by then.

A blue pair of short shorts hit my lap as I started to text my reply to Jordan. I looked up to see Jamie had passed by. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled a dark smile at me again. I put my phone away and took the shorts in my hands. I stood and followed after Jamie.

"What are these?" I whispered once I caught her.

"What do they look like?" she asked coyly.

I looked at them then at her. She only smiled at me. Her lips were full and flush as I looked back down at the shorts again.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she said to Kelly. "I'll be right back."

I watched her walk off towards the locker room. I just stood there and watched her go.

"What's with you?" Kelly asked. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

I stuttered. "Well... I ... I just remembered I was supposed to do something."

She laughed lightly at me before she turned to get her drink. As she bent at the waist her little shorts peeked out from under her skirt. It reminded me of the shorts I was still holding in my hand. I quickly stuffed them into my pocket and looked to see where Jamie had gone. She was standing next to the brick wall of the hallway looking my way. I started walking quickly her way.

By the time I had reached where she had been she was gone again. I went down the hallway to the girls' locker room. She was standing at the door.

"It's about time you showed up," she cooed.

"Well," I said still at a loss for words.

Her hand grabbed my shirt as she pulled me inside the door. She let it shut before she pushed me against it. She giggled before pulling my head down to her lips. She kissed me hard letting her tongue find mine. I finally broke out of my stupor and kissed her back.

Her hands started working the zipper on my pants to free my cock. I slipped out as she giggled and stroked me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted herself into my grip. I held her as my cock touched her smooth skin between her legs. I could feel her desire as she moaned against me.

"I told you I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt," she teased.

"I can see that," I gasped.

She pulled herself higher in my hips until my cock caught her opening. Slowly she settled herself on me. I slipped slowly into her opening as she moaned softly into my mouth. I bottomed out inside of her as her cunny squeezed me. Her heat and wetness made me want to cum right there. I made sure I leaned harder against the door just in case somebody tried to come in.

She started a quick rise and fall as her legs used my hips as leverage. I quickly slipped in and out of her opening. Her wetness slowly leaked down my cock and pooled on my zipper as she moaned against me. Little whimpers escaped her lips as she fucked me with a quicker pace.

I could feel her squeezing my cock hard with her cunny. The walls put this exquisite pressure on my cock as she rode me. My hands fell to her ass and gripped the bare skin. Her muscles worked hard to hump me as she panted into my mouth.

Her mouth fell away from mine as she looked at me. Her eyes were taken by lust as she bounced on me. Her mouth hung open as her nose wrinkled as she panted. We were being so daring right now, fucking at the school in the locker room of all places. It made me want her more.

I gripped her ass as I turned us around. Now she was pinned against the door as I found her neck. She panted loudly as I held her thighs and opened her up more. I started sawing into her wetness. Little gasps of pleasure left her lips and met my ears. I liked her little moans but now wasn't the time for them.

"Jamie," I panted. "You have to quiet down."

"Fuck," she squeaked. "Fuck me and make me cum then."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Cum with me then," she cooed.

"Fuck," I gasped.

I moved her off the door to the wall. I left my one foot pressed hard against the door as her ass hit the cold bricks of the wall right next to the door. She gasped at the coldness of it before climbing my body more so I could plunge into her deeper.

She was so wet now. I was slipping into her so easily. I could hear her wetness reaching my ears as I pressed into her harder. She whimpered softly and begged me to cum with her. I could feel her walls really squeezing me tightly as I fucked her with more power. Her cunny quivered around my cock making my will break. I started letting loose and filled her with all I had.

I finished deep inside of her before I stopped. I rested deep inside of her and let her puss milk me. We both panted hard as I looked at her. She smiled up at me and giggled lightly.

"We are bad," she whispered.

"You started this," I smiled.

"You finished it," she sassed right back.

I lightly fucked her as she moaned and bounced with me. I could feel us leaking from her as she giggled.

"You couldn't have waited until after the game," I chuckled with her.

"I was horny," she sassed. "I couldn't wait anymore."

"Works for me," I said still pressing into her.

"Put me down and give me my shorts back," she ordered.

"I'll put you down but the shorts are mine."

"Owen," she gasped. "No. I have to have them on or everyone will see me."

"You should have thought of that before you gave them to me."

"You fucker," she giggled.

I smiled and stepped back. Her legs hit the floor as I pulled away from her. She giggled as my seed leaked out and dribbled onto her leg. She caught it with her fingers before wiping it on my shirt.

"Hey," I cried.

"If I had my shorts," she countered.

"Do you want them back?" I asked.

"Nope," she smiled deviously.

"Here," I said giving in and held them out.

She gave another dark smile before she pushed them away.

"I really do have to pee. Get out of here before somebody finds you."

She turned and walked calmly away to the back of the locker room where the bathrooms were. I tossed her shorts on the bench before I opened the door and quickly slipped outside. I stood against the wall and waited for her. She opened the door casually and walked out into the hallway. I followed her down the hallway as we headed back into the gym.

"Did you put them back on?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said coyly. "Maybe not. You can check if you want to."

We were in the gym now and walking the baseline to get back to the bleachers. She knew I couldn't check now so I was left guessing. I followed her like a puppy again until we reached the other girls. She was so careful when she sat down. I was hoping for something but she gave me nothing as she sat and crossed her legs.

I told myself to calm down and take a seat. We sat there and talked as a group like nothing was out of the ordinary. The game started again and went on for a little while until they took a break. I watched intently as Jamie climbed from her seat and headed out to the floor.

The first leg kick gave her away that she had put her shorts back on. Once she finished she came back to the bench and sat right next to me. I breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't been so bold.

"Did I have you sweating?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I had to put them back on," she whispered next to my ear. "I was still so wet." Her hot breath on my ear as she said wet made my cock swell.

"Owen," I heard somebody call.

"Yes sir," I said looking at the principle.

"I'm glad you're here. Listen, we are going to unveil the state championship banner at Friday night's game. I was hoping you could be here since you played a big role in bringing this honor to our school."

"I... ah... I was going to be out of town on Friday," I said. "I was planning to go get my buck with my dad."

"Oh," he said disappointed.

"What time were you planning on doing this thing?"

"Before the game," he said.

"I tell you what," I started. "I'll stay around for it then leave once you finish. I will have to drive all night but it sounds important to you so I'll be there."

"Thank you Owen," he smiled. "It would be an honor to have you here. You only get to do this once you know?"

"I wouldn't miss it Mr. Kenny."

"Thank you Owen. So, have you decided where you are going to play at next year?"

"I have," I smiled.

"Well?" he pressed.

"I'm heading to State," I smiled.

"My Alma mater," he smiled. "Good luck to you Owen. You've made us proud so far."

"Thank you sir," I said.

He turned and walked away.

"You guys are going to the hunting camp and you didn't invite me?" Jamie asked.

"You were never interested in that," I laughed. "Your dad went out and got you all that hunting stuff for your sixteenth birthday and you never used it."

"It's not too late to start is it?" she asked.

"I guess not."

"So, can I come then?"

"You won't like the camp," I said.

"I didn't say I wanted to hunt," she smiled coyly.

I smiled at her as she grinned at me. "It's not quite what you are thinking of in your head."

"No, why not?"

"It's a rustic shack really. It has a small kitchen, an open sleeping area and a bathroom off to the one side. It's not very private if that's what you're hoping for."

"Oh," she sighed. "Can I still come? I'd like to just spend some time away with you."

"Of course you can go," I smiled. "But there won't be any of that." I pointed to the bathroom as I spoke.

"I like to spend time with you," she said. "We don't have a whole lot of time left together before you leave."

"I know," I sighed.

"Might as well get in as much as we can," she offered.

"Umm hmm," I sighed.

I thought about what she meant by that. I didn't know where this was going. I wasn't sure how long this would last or what she wanted out of this. Hell at this point I wasn't even sure what I wanted out of this. It wasn't like we could tell people about us being together. I had spent some time thinking about what it all meant but I hadn't come up with anything solid. Could I be with Jamie long term? I could. But what did she think? Did she want something more than us screwing around? How would we tell people that we were together?

She left my side to head out to do another cheer as a timeout was called. I didn't even see her go as I was so lost in thought right at the moment.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Us," I said.

"Oh?" she questioned.

"It's nothing," I sighed. "Don't worry about it."

"Ok," she smiled. "Just don't hurt yourself by thinking too hard."

I laughed and shook my head. She just smiled and put her hand on my leg.

"Don't worry about it too much Owen. I know what you're thinking. It will work itself out somehow."

I nodded.

It was hard not to think about everything now. I wanted some kind of answer for everything. I tried to act normal but it was hard and she could see right through it. She again told me not to worry about it that much and make the most of the time we had together.

We walked out of the gym after the game ended and headed towards her car.

"Jordan and Bobby are over at Mr. Williams' house," I said. "Do you want to go over there for a little while?"

"Not tonight Owen," she smiled. "I've got a long day tomorrow again."

"Alright," I sighed.

"I will see you tomorrow."

I glanced around before leaning in and giving her a kiss goodbye. She smiled her perfect smile as she climbed into the car and waited for me to shut the door. I watched her back out before I turned to get into my truck and head home.

"Hey dad?" I called.

"Yes," he said waking up from his light sleep on the couch.

"Jamie wants to go to the camp with us."

"Ok," he shrugged. "Did you tell her it's not what she's picturing?"

"Yeah."

"If she wants to go then she can come."

"There's been a slight change of plans though."