It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you are ok with us?" Jamie asked.

"Jordan isn't much for being sentimental and emotional," Kelly started. "But the way he explained it on the phone to me last night made me realize how important you are to Owen. He said Owen was crushed and not himself because you two were apart. It took a lot of courage to tell Jordan how much you meant to Owen."

"I'll admit it's different. But after we hung up I started thinking about you and how many times you've had your heart broken over the years I've known you. If Owen makes you happy and you're happy with him then I'm perfectly fine with that. I want you to be happy like we are so please be happy and not worry about us. I'm not going to judge and I know Jordan won't."

"And you were worried about Kelly," I smiled at Jamie.

"Shut up," she sassed.

She leaned into me and gave me a soft kiss to my lips. It shocked me a little that we were kissing in front of somebody that we had known for so long. I shrugged it off and continued on until she pulled back. We glanced over at Jordan and Kelly. They just smiled at us. Who knew what they really thought but I didn't really care.

"To happiness between all of us." Jordan cheered and raised his glass.

"Cheers to that," I said.

The cups clicked together before we all sipped. The night was normal after that. They didn't bother to ask many details about us. We mostly talked about our lives over the past four years since we left for college. We had a lot to drink and had a good time laughing just like we had done in years past. I couldn't have been happier sitting there with them and being open with Jamie about us being together.

We called it a night after a few too many. Jordan and Kelly went to their room as Jamie and I went to the one I had rented. I latched the lock on the door and kicked my shoes off as she headed for the bed. She sat on it then fell back into it with her arms stretched out wide. I looked at her as she lay there and smiled back at me.

I moved to the bed and lay next to her. She smiled at me as I studied her body. She looked so inviting right now as we just lay there for the moment. I knew we were going to have makeup sex sooner or later. But I didn't want to just jump right into it. I wanted to show her that I was willing to win her heart back and do anything to make her happy.

"It feels good to be back in the states," she sighed.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Europe is very different then here," she replied.

"When do you have to go back?"

"Monday morning bright and early."

"What are we going to do about us?"

"I don't know," she sighed.

"I... could always go with you."

"Don't you have football or something?" she teased.

"I've got nothing for the immediate future going on at the moment. I want to focus on us."

"Hmmm," she growled. "I like the sound of that."

"Do you now?" I teased.

"I do," she sassed.

I wanted to kiss those lips right about now. She was reading my mind as she turned over and kissed me softly. They were just little kisses that let our tongues touch before she giggled and pulled away.

"Undress me," she ordered. "I want to go to bed. I'm pooped from all the traveling."

We both sat up and stood. I reached for the shoulder straps of her dress and let them slip down her shoulders. She pulled her arms out and let it slip to the floor. I unclipped her bra and slid the straps down her arms. My hands took in her skin as I gently let it fall away from her body. Her head tilted slightly as she let me touch her. I gave her just a soft kiss to her shoulder by her neck. She giggled a little but moved away in a teasing manor. I wasn't going to get her this easy.

I stood with my hands on her hips as she waited for me to take her panties. I hooked my thumbs on the elastic and slowly dropped them down her legs. My hands again took in the feel of her skin as I guided them down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of them as I picked them up. She turned back to face me with a smile on her face. I took in her body as she stood there. She had lost some weight as I looked her over.

"You are still as beautiful as I remember you," I said. "Except for that."

"What?" she sassed.

"What's with the bush?"

"It's not a full bush," she sassed. "I keep it trimmed."

I looked over her cunny and the dirty blonde hairs that covered her slit. They were trimmed but it wasn't the smooth as glass look I was used to seeing.

"Shave it off if you don't like it," she teased.

"Sit in the chair," I ordered. "I'll be right back."

"Yes sir," she saluted.

I went to the bathroom and got a towel and the ice bucket. I filled it with some warm water before finding a face cloth and my shaving kit from my travel bag. I returned to see her sitting in the chair with her legs opened. Her pink little slit parted open showing her desire. I took a breath before slipping a towel under her butt as she lifted.

"You better not cut me Owen," she quipped.

"I haven't cut my face in a long time," I offered.

"My pussy isn't your face," she sassed.

"No, but shaving is shaving."

She giggled as I wiped the wet cloth over her skin and dampened her hairs. I lathered her cunny with shaving cream before taking the razor and looking at her waiting on me. I started at the top of her pubes and slowly worked the razor over her pelvis to remove the hairs. I swished it in the bucket with each stroke letting the blonde hairs clear the razor before returning.

"I hope you rinse that thing out before we leave," she giggled.

"Not my problem," I laughed.

She could only laugh with me as I continued to remove her hair. I wiped her clean once I got most of her hair off her body. I reapplied again and took a moment to prepare for the detailed work of her lips. I was so careful as I let the razor glide smoothly over her little folds. Each pass removed more hair. Now it was starting to look like the Jamie I remembered.

I took great care to turn the razor over the contours of her cunny. She just sat there the whole time and let me work. I wiped her clean again and noticed I had missed a few hairs. I also saw a little spot of red where I had cut her. I quickly cleaned up the edges until every last little hair was gone. She glanced down at my work and gasped when she saw the little spot of blood.

"Sorry," I said softly.

"It happens," she smiled. "Not bad for your first time."

I wiped her clean again making sure every last bit of cream was off her body before I set the cloth down. She looked again and smiled at me as I leaned in. I was only inches away from her now as I blew softly on her cut. She giggled as my breath hit her skin.

I blew on it again as I inched closer to her. She knew what I was going for but didn't try to stop me. My lips touched her skin where the cut was and left a wet kiss on her. By now it had stopped bleeding. She knew that but let me kiss it anyway.

I kissed her cut again and glanced up at her face. She returned my look and had a smile on her face as I moved over just a little and kissed her skin right along the edge of her soft lip. She let out a soft sigh as I moved over again and kissed her cunny. I left a wet kiss there before I released. I went back and kissed it again before letting my tongue slip from my mouth to touch her lips.

Her cunny was open and visibly wet from me sitting between her legs. I took my lips away and traced her slit with my tongue. I tasted her desire as my tongue pressed into her opening and dug in just a little. She gasped as I continued. Her taste was perfect against my tongue. I had missed her soft feminine taste for so long now. I was slow as I licked her from her opening up to her clit. I let my tongue circle her before I stopped.

I looked up at her and continued kissing her pelvis. We both knew what this was going to lead to but I wasn't in a hurry to get there. I wanted to worship her body and let her know how truly sorry I was for the pain I had caused us both. I keep kissing her all the way up to her navel. Let my tongue trace the indent on her tummy before continuing my way up her tummy to her breasts.

I didn't stop at her breasts. I skipped over them and went to her collarbone. My fingers traced her leg towards her center as I continued up to her neck. She let out little whimpers of pleasure as I reached her throat and kissed her wetly. My fingers found her cunny and touched her now smooth and soft lips as I kissed her neck.

She let out a low sigh as I kissed her throat again. My fingers pressed into her wetness up to the first knuckle. She was so wet by now, I was coated by her desire as I twisted them softly and teased her cunny with them. My lips continued up her jaw towards her ear. I knew how much she liked to be kissed here. I felt her hands tracing my arms as I continued loving on her body. They went lower and caught the hem of my shirt to pull it off my body.

My lips paused for a moment until my shirt left my body and dropped to the floor. My lips wasted no time in finding her skin again. I kissed her spot right under her ear and watched her skin tingle with goose bumps. Felt her whimper against my lips as I kissed back down her neck to her throat again.

Her eyes were closed in pleasure as my fingers pressed into her cunny still. I was just teasing her and brining her soft pleasure. My lips found hers now. They were so swollen from excitement and felt perfect against mine. I kissed her deeply, letting my tongue trace hers. Her kiss was wet with excitement as I opened my mouth and let my tongue tangle with hers.

We kissed and breathed into each other's mouth before I left her lips. I found her throat again and nibbled it softly. I heard her whimper into my kiss as her hips started to turn a little more against my fingers. I continued down her throat to her collarbone again. Her skin was so flush right there. A deep red against the golden brown of the rest of her chest. I knew how turned on she was right now. The wetness leaking on my fingers gave her away further.

I continued down her body now. She was just content to let me love on her right now. We were in no big hurry to get to where the night was leading. I took the time now to taste her nipples. Took one into my mouth and teased it with my tongue before releasing and moving to the other. I nibbled on it a little before letting it go and continuing down.

I let the back of my tongue lick her tummy all the way down to her navel again. Stopped at her navel and gave it a soft kiss then continued down her skin to her pelvis. I kissed her pelvis where the hair had been earlier. I placed these loving and tender kisses on her body as her fingers curled through my hair. Her legs opened wider again as my mouth reached the top of her slit.

The back of my tongue flicked her clit as my fingers slipped free. I teased the sensitive bud as she gasped in pleasure. I flicked it a few times with the tip before moving further down her body and finding her center. White wetness clung to her opening as my tongue slipped inside her swollen lips. Her taste was stronger now as her desire had grown. It was still just as perfect as I remember it being.

I knelt back down between her legs and licked her opening. Dug my tongue as deep as it could go before pulling away and finding her clit. My fingers spread her lips away to open her up and expose her fully. She gasped hard as my mouth covered her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I rolled her pink little bean over my lips as her fingers curled through my hair again.

My fingers pressed back into her as her hands guided my movements. I knew her body so well, I hadn't forgotten anything about her. These soft little whimpers met my ears as her hips started to turn with my mouth. My fingers curled inside of her and touched her spot as my tongue worked her clit. Her wetness was running from her body now as she moaned in pleasure.

I kept licking and lapping at her. She pulled me this way and that way just because. All the anger was leaving her body as I loved on her. I kept circling her clit, tasting her wetness as she turned her hips with more urgency now. I knew she was close. Her cunny was gripping my finger harder, her pants were more urgent, her hips were bucking a little harder as she started.

I had to let her lips go and hold her pelvis so she didn't shake me free. I stopped my fingers from moving and just used my tongue. Her whole body shook as she released. It felt so good to do this to her. I knew that everything was going to be ok now. She was mine again. We were starting over again but we were building something that was going to last.

She finally slowed as her body shook one last time. I continued to taste her. I let my fingers slip from her cunny so I could taste her. That perfect taste coated my tongue as I licked her hole lightly. She let me taste her for a moment before her hands cupped my cheeks and pulled me. I stood and came to her face. Her mouth opened as she kissed me. No doubt she tasted herself as my tongue found hers. Her wetness was covering me all the way down to my chin.

We kissed for a while. My hands tracing the skin of her legs as she wrapped them around me. Her hips turning against my cock that was still trapped inside my shorts. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have her. I gripped her back and pulled her from the chair. She tightened her legs around my waist and let me lift her.

We continued kissing as I carried her to the bed. I gently set her on the edge before she parted from me. I dropped my shorts and kicked them away before joining her. She was so open and ready for me as I slipped between her legs. My lips found her again as my cock touched her cunny. I let it rest there and touch her as my tongue traced hers.

Her nails traced my body as my cock slipped inside now. They dug into my back and sent a wave of pleasure down my spine as we became one again. It felt like the first time all over again. The feeling of entering her was nothing I could describe. All I could do was moan in pleasure as her heat and wetness surrounded me.

I rose and fell into her. Her hips turning to take me deeper into her. She pulled me to her, forcing me to rest most of my weight on her body. Her arms and legs wrapped around me only letting me move slightly inside of her. It felt so good to have her skin against mine. We were sweating now from the act. My body was dripping wet from how hard we were exerting ourselves.

We never slowed. It was just a steady rise and fall into her. My mouth never left hers. I just turned my hips and sank into her wetness. Her nails were still digging into my back, sending both pain and pleasure through my body as we made love.

Her whimpers grew urgent again. Felt her cunny quivering around my cock as she started to cum again. Her hips bucked into me more and took me deeper into her. I was touching her end as she gasped with each plunge of my body into hers. Felt her cunny release a flood of wetness. Her cum started to leak around the edges as she moaned loudly and gripped the bed. I let her cum before I slowed down. I sank all the way into her before I found her neck.

I kissed her neck and tasted the salt from her sweat. My knees slipped under her legs as she parted them around me. I sat up more now and started to rise and fall into her again. She was so wet and slippery but still so tight as I plunged into her. I wanted her close to me. Wanted to feel her skin against mine again.

I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her up. I was sitting on my knees now with her in my lap. My arms held her tightly against my body as she undulated her hips and took me deeper into her center. I held her tightly as I looked into her eyes. I loved the way she was looking at me right now. Those perfect blue eyes said everything I needed to hear without saying a word.

I found her neck again right by her throat. Nibbled it softly and tasted more of her sweat and her soft feminine scent. Something about the way she smelt right now made my cock swell bigger inside of her. It was her smell mixed with lust and sexual desire that spoke to my animal instincts.

She gasped as she felt me swell bigger inside of her. Her arms held me tighter, nails digging into my back again as she undulated her hips harder against me. Our bodies were clinging together as the sweat made us sticky. Her hair was sticking to her face as my hand pulled it away to expose her neck. I took in more of that smell before I kissed her wetly again.

Her loud moans filled the room as I started to buck into her a little. Her hands curled into my hair now as I moved down to her breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and teased it with my teeth. Her nails raked my scalp before they curled and pulled my hair lightly. I let the one go to find the other. I used my tongue to tease this one. I flicked it then sucked it into my mouth.

She tipped her head up and gasped at the ceiling as her body drew closer to release again. I took the chance to find her throat again and kissed it wetly. I pulled her back harder into my body. Loved the feeling of her wet skin against mine. She whimpered her little whimpers above me as I kissed her throat and the tender flesh on her neck.

She tilted her head off to the side as I worked her neck. Her mouth was right next to my ear as she panted a ragged breath. Her hot breath on my ear sent another shiver through my body. We were wrapped so tightly around each other now as we grew closer to release. I didn't want it to end. We had never been like this before. It was so intense and passionate this time. It was always good before but this was so much better.

She leaned back just slightly to look at me again. Her blue eyes had so much intensity and love in them as we pressed into each other. Her arms held my neck as mine slipped to the small of her back. I pulled her there and ground her cunny harder against my cock. I could feel her leaking as we bucked into each other with the slightest movement. We were still barely moving but it was powerful.

She let out a ragged pant as her hands found my face. Pulled my mouth to hers and gasped into my kiss as I found her. I could feel her cunny squeezing my cock as she released. It was intense and soaked me as she climaxed. She was cupping my face as she whimpered. Forehead against mine as her hot breath hit my face. Eyes closed tightly as the pleasure ran through her body. Lips so full and flush, turning a deeper red then their normal pinkish look.

Her eyes opened and found mine as she finished. My hands gripped her butt and spread her cheeks open. Made her more open now as I started bucking into her with my hips. She had that smile on her face now, that lustful and content smile that said so much to me right now. Her hands were coated in my sweat as she held my face. Her thumbs traced my lips as I gasped in pleasure and silently told her I was cumming.

I started pushing her down on my cock just a little harder as my orgasm tore through my body. The first release I had had in a very long time. My eyes were closed as I let my senses take over. I felt her thumbs move from my lips as she covered them with her mouth. Her hands were pulling my face into her mouth as I pulsed into her cunny. We kissed quick and hard kisses that paused for a moment so we could both pant hard then return and find each other again.

I released wave after wave into her and filled her full. We finally paused kissing and just held one another. Her forehead rested against mine as we panted and glowed in the afterglow of great sex. I released her butt and pulled her into my body again. Held her tightly as we both just panted and tried to recover. My eyes opened just as hers did. This time I didn't hesitate.

"I love you Jamie. With all my heart I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too Owen."