It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back to the dock and thanked the guy for a great time. We walked down the road to find a bar to grab a few drinks. We ended up at Hog's Breath and took a seat on the patio. We ordered drinks and waited on our food to arrive.

It was another casual conversation between the four of us. We sat next to our girls this time. Jamie leaned on me as Kelly talked about the coming wedding. Jordan threw in a few things here and there as she gave us a rundown of what was going to happen.

We had dinner and a couple more drinks as the evening wore on. We left there and decided to find another bar to hit up. Jordan led us down the sidewalk and found another one. Hell, they weren't very hard to find. We strolled in and sat at the bar before ordering.

Jamie smiled and leaned into me for a kiss. I couldn't resist those lips of hers. I kissed her back. We kissed slow kisses with my tongue finding hers in the middle. She giggled into my mouth before pulling back and smiling at me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

"Get a room," Jordan joked.

Jamie just giggled and kissed me one more time. My hand rested on her leg. I teased her bare skin as I slipped my hand up her leg to the hem of her loose skirt. She smiled a sexual smile at me as I slipped under her skirt. She was playful now and opened her legs more to let my fingers explore further. I reached her bikini bottoms right at her inner thigh before I stopped.

I let them rest there just drawing soft circles on her skin. My fingertips touched the fabric of her bikini right at her cunny every so often. She just let me touch her as she turned to Kelly and said something. She giggled before whispering something back. Jordan glanced around them both and looked at me questioning what they were talking about. I shrugged having no idea myself. Our drinks finally arrived. Jordan was quick to pick his up and take a long drink.

"Ah," he sighed. "That hits the spot. I'm parched."

"Me too," I smiled and slugged some of mine down.

The girls sipped on theirs and talked quietly still.

"Hey Jordan," I called. "Get me a cup."

He reached over the bar and grabbed a plastic cup along with a napkin. He knew the drill as I packed my mouth with dip and spit into the cup.

"I thought you were going to quit?" Jamie scolded me.

"It's been so long I can't quite give it up yet," I sighed.

"You better pack a supply of it then if you're going with me," she offered. "I haven't seen any of that overseas."

"What kind of hell hole are you taking me to?" I joked.

They laughed as Jordan stood behind Jamie and Kelly so he could get closer to the conversation. I took another drink before I set my cup back down. My fingers were still next to Jamie's cunny. I slowly moved them over her mound and scratched it. She remained calm and continued to talk with Kelly. Jordan excused himself to take a piss.

When he returned he sat in his chair behind Kelly. We talked about the old times we had shared together as my fingers traced Jamie's slit. Her legs shifted further apart letting me touch her. We were pressed up under the bar top so we weren't out in the open. She just talked like nothing was going on. I wanted to see how far she would let this go.

I traced her slit for a little while as Jordan started telling a story about him and Kelly when they first got to school. I caught the edge of her bikini and slipped my finger under it. Jamie turned her body just slightly more towards me as I touched her lip.

I just traced the edge of her as Jordan continued on with his story. I wasn't about to take it any further than this. I ran my fingers softly over her as she ignored me. Jordan finished up telling his story as Kelly turned back to him and kissed him. I ran my hand over her cunny once more before I pulled out and rested my hand on her leg.

"Chicken shit," Jamie whispered.

"What?" I laughed.

"You want me to go into the bathroom and take them off so it's easier for you?" she teased.

"I can wait until we get back to the room," I said.

"Chicken shit," she teased again.

"Hush you," I smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her softly. She kissed me back before pulling away.

"Owen," she shrilled. "You kissed me with worm dirt in your mouth."

"I kept my mouth closed," I offered.

"That's so gross," Kelly giggled.

"Tell me about it," Jordan added. "Every time I got into his truck I had to check all the cup holders to see what was in them. I remember this one time we went down a bumpy ass dirt road and one of them tipped over and got all over my leg."

"Ewe," Jamie cried. "That's so gross."

"That's not as bad as that one time you almost drank it by accident."

"Oh god," she shrilled. "I thought I was getting a drink of his sweet tea from his cup."

"Good thing I told you," I laughed.

"I would have thrown up on you if you didn't."

"Another round?" the bar tender asked.

"Hell yeah," Jordan cried.

He quickly slammed down his drink. I followed and finished mine off before spitting into my cup again. Jamie just shook her head but leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips anyway. We spent the next few hours drinking and laughing the night away. It felt good to hang out with Jordan like old times.

Jordan and I leaned against the bar feeling pretty damn buzzed by now. The girls were out on the dance floor dancing with each other. Jamie shook her ass around before twerking her hips. Her skirt flipped up with each turn of her body and flashed her bikini bottoms. I glanced over to Kelly and watched her do the same exact thing.

They had been out there for a while now. Jordan and I just watched and drank. They both turned now and danced their way back towards us. I smiled as Jamie stood in front of me and bumped her ass against my cock. I slapped it roughly as she turned and twerked her hips and lowered herself down in front of me. Her hands teased my cock lightly as she smiled up at me.

"Shake that money maker," a guy called as she slowly worked her way back up to me.

She turned and rubbed her ass against me before responding to the guy. "This ass hasn't made me a dime."

"I'd pay to see it," he called back.

"No thank you," she said politely. "He's the only one who gets to see it."

"You are one lucky dude," he smiled.

"That I am," I said mostly to Jamie.

Her lips covered mine as she kissed me hard. I cupped her ass as she leaned on me. It sent me off balance. I gripped the bar hard and stopped myself from falling over.

"Hey," he said as he pulled up next to us at the bar. "Aren't you the quarterback from State?"

"I was," I said lightly. "I graduate this spring though."

"I thought that was you," he smiled. "You broke my fucking heart every time you played my team."

"Sorry I had to do that," I offered.

"Are you going anywhere in the pros?"

"Undrafted," I sighed. "Nothing so far."

"That's too bad really. You were pretty damn good even if you played for the enemy," he smiled.

"Thank you for the compliment," I smiled back.

"Hey Joe," he shouted as he walked away from the bar. "This guy played for..."

He got too far away to be heard now as the music drown him out.

"I think it's time to go," Jordan called.

"Yeah," I said.

We stumbled out of the bar and started back down the sidewalk to the hotel. We laughed as we joked stupidly about the day and each other. The walk seemed further now that we were intoxicated. Maybe it was us just traveling so slow and laughing the whole way. We made the turn off Duval and started down the street that would lead us back to the hotel.

"Dude," Jordan called. "We should hit the pool and take a swim."

"Get us a round and I'm in," I replied.

Jordan turned suddenly and went right into the first place he found. The rest of us followed him inside and ordered something to go. We made sure we were well prepared for the pool as we all ordered two drinks each. We quickly paid and left the bar. The pool was the next stop on the list.

"How far is this fucking place?" Jordan cried.

"Geez," I huffed. "It's right there."

"Well damn," he cheered. "I thought that looked like the place."

We were laughing hysterically again as we crossed the street and headed through the parking lot. I pushed past the gate and held it for the rest of them. Our clothes hit the chairs as Kelly and Jamie took off in a double cannon ball into the pool. Jordan and I set the drinks next to the side before we copied them and plunged into the pool.

I surfaced and blew water off my face as I cleared my eyes. Jamie was right there in front of me. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled me to her.

"What up good looking?" I asked.

She just smiled and rubbed her leg against my groin. "Seems you are," she giggled.

"Fuck," I hissed. "That's not my cock, that's my fucking phone."

Jamie laughed again as I reached into my pocket and took the now waterlogged phone out and let it drip. There was no saving it now. I tossed it over to the edge and let it smash. The cover popped off and went tumbling along until it came to rest out of sight.

"They make these things called cell phone cases," Kelly laughed. "You should try one sometime."

"Haha," I laughed sarcastically before splashing her.

"Be nice," Jamie scolded me.

I drifted to the side of the pool and grabbed my drink. I took a sip and held it as the rest of them followed suit and grabbed theirs. I slid in behind Jamie as she took a sip. I wrapped my arm around her tummy and pulled her to my body. She growled just slightly and pressed her body against mine. I slid my hand down her body until I rested at her bikini bottoms again.

She knew where I was going from there but made no attempts to stop me. The pool water was dark and very hard to see into. The pool deck only had the soft landscape lights around it. We just drifted a little further away from the other two. Jordan wrapped her arms around Kelly and hugged her from behind.

My hand worked around to her ass. I cupped the soft flesh as she looked back at me. A little grin covered her face as I gave her another squeeze. My fingers traced the edge of her bottoms along her ass until I reached her legs in the middle.

"Remember the last time we all went skinny dipping in the pool?" Jordan asked.

"We ain't naked," I said.

"No, but don't you remember the last time we went?"

"I do," Jamie giggled lightly.

My fingers dipped under the elastic edge of her bottom now right where her legs came together. She softly opened her leg standing more on one to give me a little more room.

"Remember when we almost got busted?" Jordan asked.

I laughed lightly. "We did get busted as I recall. We just never got caught."

"True," he smiled before taking another drink.

My fingers had slipped further into her bottoms now and just touched the edge of her lips from behind. She breathed just a little harder but took a sip from her cup like nothing was going on. She had been playful all night so this wasn't a surprise to me. My fingers just touched her lip as Jordan continued.

"It's a good thing you were paying attention though. We could have been so busted that night."

"Somebody had to keep an eye on things," I offered.

"I've never seen Bobby move so fast before," he laughed. "He was freaking out."

"That poor kid had never been that deep into shit before," I laughed right back. "I don't know what his dad would have done to him if we did get busted."

"What about your dad?" Jordan laughed again. "You and Jamie naked in the pool together, shit he would have had a fucking fit."

"I might not be here right now having this conversation with you if he would have found out," I said. "I might be dead."

They all laughed hard. Jamie shifted lightly to the side making my hand catch her slit now. I let my fingers trace it now. Just a slight up and down on it feeling just how wet she was even in the water. Her cunny was on fire as I teased her opening.

"So?" Kelly started. "Were you two together back then?"

"Well," I said thinking.

"Kind of," Jamie offered. "We hadn't gone all the way yet. We were still in the feeling each other out stage at that point."

She looked a little lost as to what Jamie meant.

"We had kissed each other by that point," I said.

My finger slipped into Jamie as she started to speak. Her first word came out a little heavy before she brought it under control.

"I wanted more but I wasn't sure how he felt. By the time we left the pool we were somewhere between second and third base."

My finger was pressed deep inside of Jamie. I slipped it in and out slowly teasing her.

"When did you guys go all the way?" Kelly carefully asked.

"Kelly," Jordan quipped.

"It's ok," I offered. "We want to be open with this. I want this to be as normal as possible for us. I know it can't be completely normal. We both have accepted that."

"You guys really are in love aren't you?" Kelly asked.

"Without Jamie I'm just not myself. It's something we both want. So yes, I really do love her. I've loved her all my life really. It just took a very long time for me to figure that out."

"I find that so sweet," Kelly smiled. "I'm already getting used to it. If you two are happy then I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Kelly," Jamie said.

"If we do bother you with how we are in front of you then please tell us," I said.

"No," Kelly said quickly. "I don't want to interfere with your life. That's not my place. Like I said, I'm already getting used to it."

"At some point we would like to tell everyone," Jamie offered. "I don't know how but we would like too."

"Your secret is safe with us until you say otherwise."

I smiled at her before taking another drink. Jamie turned her hips against my finger telling me she wanted me to touch her again. I let my finger slip from her cunny and trace her slit to her clit. Her hand moved from her side back to my hip now as I teased her. Slowly it went from there to my painfully hard cock before she gripped it softly. My finger traced her slit back to her opening before I pressed back into her again.

"When was our first time?" Jamie asked.

"Come on," I teased. "You know when it was. It was when we went to the state semifinal game."

Jordan chuckled lightly. "I remember that night. We kicked you guys out so we could get freaky."

"You guys did it that night?" Kelly gasped. "Where?"

"In the bed next to you," Jamie giggled softly.

Kelly giggled. "You want to know something? We had a midnight rendezvous too."

We laughed lightly as Kelly turned to Jordan and kissed him. Jamie leaned back and whispered in my ear.

"Get it out."

"Hum?"

"I want it in me."

"You get it out then," I whispered.

Her hands pulled on the velcro and parted it. As she worked to get me out I tried to distract them.

"We didn't intend to have sex that night. It sort of happened."

"What?" Jordan laughed. "You went to the bathroom and then fell onto him when you came back?"

"She was cold so I spooned with her," I chuckled.

My cock was free now as Jamie pulled it out. She pressed her ass back into me where my hand had slipped under her bottoms. I moved carefully and let my head slip under her bottoms. Once I was inside I pulled her suit off to the side of her ass. I was resting right against her cunny now as I tried to continue.

"I don't know what I was thinking really," I continued. "Her body pressed up against mine, the softness of her skin, the way I felt about her."

"I might have instigated it a little bit," Jamie offered.

As she spoke her hips turned just a little under the water. It opened her cunny just enough. I pushed my cock up and caught her opening. I felt myself open her and start to slip inside. I rested there and tried to cover my actions. My hand reached for my back pocket and pulled my dip out.

"Good thing I didn't lose this," I said.

I tossed it off to the side as Jamie pushed subtly against me and let me slip deeper inside of her.

"What do you mean you started it?" Kelly asked.

"Well," she giggled. "I took my panties off before I told him I was cold. It was only a matter of time before he found out."

She squeezed her cunny around my cock bringing pleasure to us both. Her hips barely moved now as I rested deep inside of her. The heat and wetness of her cunny made me lose my breath for a minute. The whole situation made me pant really. I tried to control it as best I could.

"Did you know you wanted to be with him?" Kelly asked.

"Since I was fourteen years old," Jamie said softly. "I didn't want to have sex with him then. I just knew I felt...differently about him than what I should have."

"That long?" Kelly gasped.

"Umm hmm," Jamie smiled.

"What about you Owen?" Jordan asked.

"It was probably much later than that," I said. "I don't know exactly when I knew. I had a crush on her for as long as I can remember."

"When was the first time you guys did anything?"

"I remember that like it was yesterday," I smiled. "It was the night Erik went crazy on her. I picked her up and drove her to the beach to chill out for a while. We got into a tickling match that ended with me kissing her. She kissed me back and we kissed for a while before I came back to pick up Courtney."

"Yeah," Jordan laughed. "I got her so drunk that night."

"Is that why you and Courtney broke up?" Kelly asked.

"No," I replied. "Well...maybe. It's complicated."

"How?" Jordan asked.

"Courtney hated all of you guys. Jordan was a bad influence on me. You were too pretty. Jamie and I were inseparable and she couldn't stand that. I was choosing Jamie over her all the time. I could see her argument there now that I think about it but its Jamie. She's been the one important thing in my life so I couldn't let her down."

"But the night we went skinny dipping was the breaking point though. She was pissed off I was with Jamie naked in a pool. We broke up that night when she said I was going to college and she wasn't going with me. There was no way I could do a long distance thing with her so she didn't see the point."

"I was too pretty?" Kelly questioned.

"That's what she said. You are pretty but that's not something you can help. She was half crazy anyway."

"I was a bad influence on you?" Jordan laughed. "Yeah, I can see that."

"We both got into trouble," I laughed. "The breaking point was the college thing. At least that's what she says. It could have been anything really with her. I think she wanted to be with me because I was popular and I was her ticket to get in with the in crowd."

"That worked out well for her didn't it?" Kelly giggled.

"I don't think I was that popular," I offered. "I played sports, that was about it."

"I can see the college thing being a logical excuse," Kelly offered. "But Jordan and I made it."

"That's a little different though," Jordan offered. "We went together."

"We made it too," Jamie said. "I went and visited him as much as I could."

I slammed my drink down and tossed the empty cup to the side of the pool. There was quite a pile of crap from me sitting over there by now. My hands went to her hips so I could slowly pump into her wetness again.

"That's incredible you guys made it this far. Didn't anyone wonder why you were single all the while in college?"

"College was easy," I smiled. "Nobody knew who I was and nobody knew Jamie was my cousin. It was easy. I had a few girls get friendly with me but I had Jamie so I shot them down."

"You've been with just Jamie for this whole time?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to be with anyone else but her. I love this woman. I want her right by my side. She's the love of my life."

"You're so sweet," Jamie said.

"Thanks baby," I smiled.

She pulled free from me now. She quickly turned to face me. Her arms and legs wrapped around my body and I held her weightless body in the water. My cock slipped under her open suit as rode along her ass. She giggled softly before kissing my mouth hard. I tasted the rum on her breath as I kissed her back.