It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soyez gentil," she whispered back. (be nice)

"Il pourrait agir comme il veut être ici." (he could act like he wants to be here)

She kissed me softly as I looked at her. "Je le ferai à vous plus tard." (I will make it up to you later)

"Bien," I sighed. (Okay)

I kissed her again before she turned back to Ariel and started talking to her again. I sat there with my hand on her leg feeling her smooth skin. She glanced back at me playfully as I ran my hand up and down her leg stopping at her dress. I knew better than to try anything here.

We had a couple of more drinks before we called it a night. I knew Jamie was having a good time with Ariel so I dealt with David for the rest of the night. I tried to get him to talk again but he was too busy watching the girls. We finally said our goodbyes and called a cab so we could return home for the night.

"See why you need to keep working on your French?" she teased. "You said what you needed to say and they didn't have a clue."

"I guess," I smiled. "This has been a pain in the ass trying to learn a new language."

"I know it's hard," she said. "But you are doing so well."

I held her hand and looked out the window at the busy New York streets. I missed the small town quiet right about now. Life had led me here though and with Jamie. I couldn't be happier about that. I squeezed her hand and looked over at her. She just gave me a soft smile as I looked at her.

"Owen, would you be mad if I said I didn't want to quit my job?"

"Not at all," I said smiling. "I already figured you wouldn't."

"I love what I'm doing and I don't want to give it up right now."

"So don't," I offered. "Keep on doing it. I'll be busy anyway."

"I'll be leaving in a few weeks again for Tokyo," she sighed.

"I'll travel with you once the season ends. It's just a couple of months long."

"I talked with my boss," she said. "I told her I love doing this but if you made the team I would like to be closer to home and you. Tokyo is a must. She will see what she can do about keeping me here but she couldn't promise me anything."

"Do what you have to do Jamie. It's your passion and I don't want to keep you from that. I'll be all over the place anyway so you might as well do something to pass the time."

"Thank you Owen. Thank you for being so understanding."

The light changed and the cab took off again.

"So, David has some wandering eyes," I said softly.

"Wandering eyes?" Jamie questioned.

"You didn't notice? Every female that walked by us was like a piece of meat to him."

"No," Jamie said in disbelief. "Really?"

"You didn't notice him burning a hole in your ass?"

"He was checking me out?"

"You and every other girl that walked by."

"I did notice his eyes wandering around. I guess I didn't put two and two together."

"You should probably tell Ariel. He's bad news for her."

"She kind of likes him though," she sighed.

"He's going to break her little heart though," I said.

"I guess I should say something shouldn't I?" she asked.

"I would," I sighed.

We pulled up to the apartment a few minutes later. We both went in and headed up to the room. She went out to the balcony and waited for me to come out there. I grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses before I joined her on the big out door sofa bed thing we had bought.

We sat together and sipped on wine as we watched the skyline and the sights below. The fake candles in the tea glasses flickered in the night as we just laid there and relaxed in each other's company.

"You sure do like wine," Jamie teased.

"You turned me onto it when we were traveling. I kind of like it. It's a good way to relax the evening away."

"That and other stuff," she said slyly.

I turned to see her moving my way. I remained still as her lips covered mine. It was a soft and gentle kiss that let me taste the sweet red wine on her tongue. Her kiss grew more hungry as she leaned more of her body on mine. My hands went for her hips as I slipped them under her little dress and felt her skin. I traveled all the way up to her hips before I found the tiny little piece of fabric on her hips.

I wasn't in a rush tonight. There was no need to be really. I let my hands rest at her hips before moving them back and cupping her perfect ass. The skin felt so good to my touch. I was more into what her mouth was doing to mine. The hunger in her kiss left me wanting more from her.

It surprised me when she made the first move. She parted from my mouth and lifted her dress over her head. She carefully put it on the chair next to her before finding my lips again. She was still covered by her strapless bra and the tiny white thong. Her legs swung over my body as she rested in my lap. I moaned into her kiss as my hands traced her sides.

She giggled softly as my fingers touched her ribs and tickled her. My hands curled around her chest and cupped her breasts as my tongue softly traced her. I gave them a gentle squeeze making the clip release and her bra to fall down her back. I felt her skin on her breasts as I gently cupped them. Her nipples pressed into my palms before I ran my thumbs over them to tease her. She growled into my mouth as I rolled them around.

I teased them as I moved from her mouth to her neck. The soft skin felt perfect on my lips as I tasted her. She let her fingers find the buttons on my shirt and opened them one at a time as my mouth moved down her neck to her throat. From there I reached her nipple as the last button opened on my shirt. She opened my shirt and curled her hands in my hair as I sucked on her gently.

My hands ran up her sides again pulling her harder into my mouth as I switched sides and gave the other breasts some attention. I sucked it into my mouth and licked the rubbery flesh as she gasped above me. Her hands took my face and pulled me back to her mouth. I found her kiss again as my hands drifted down her body and traced the fabric as it ran down her crack.

My fingers touched the small cotton pad between her legs guarding her entrance. Her lips were spread on either side of it letting her desire leak from her. My fingers touched the damp material. I slipped under the edge and touched her opening. She gasped into my mouth as I slipped one inside and felt how wet she really was. I teased her opening as she panted above me.

She slid back now and opened my belt. I looked up at her face as she pulled it open. She had this smoldering look of wanton on her face as she pulled my belt free and sent it to the floor. She smiled down at me as she opened the button and pulled the zipper down. I moved as she pulled my pants off my hips and down my legs. My boxers went with them and stopped at my knees.

She sat on all fours and let me get my pants off my legs. I found her mouth again as she worked to get her thong down her legs. It rested at my feet as she straddled my body again and rested her cunny on my cock trapping it for now. I kissed her hard again letting my hands feel her skin. It was on fire with desire as she kissed me with such passion.

She tipped her hips on my cock wetting it with her desire as we kissed still. Slowly she moved her body forward and let my cock free. It pointed up now and touched her cunny as she pushed back. With a practiced skill she let me find her opening. I felt myself part her as she gasped heavily. My head slipped inside and continued down her tunnel until I reached her end.

She just turned her hips and let our shadows dance on the wall in the dim candle light. The feel of her against me was perfect. I pulled her tighter to me and let her skin rest against mine. I loved her body against mine. She breathed softly into my kiss as her hips turned and brought pleasure to us both.

She sat up on my body and buried me all the way inside of her. Her cunny leaked her wetness on my sack as she slowly rose and fell above me. I looked at her as she gasped in pleasure. She looked beautiful as she sat above me and let us be one. I looked down at us as we came together. The little red heart met my eyes as I brought my hand out and traced it lightly.

She smiled down at me before she returned back to my body again. Her hips undulated and continued our pleasure. I leaned up and found her nipple again. I sucked it into my mouth and rolled it on my tongue before biting it lightly. She moaned loudly as I chewed on her. I knew how much she liked to be teased just before she got off.

Her hips turned faster as I felt her cunny start to squeeze me. It was her warning just before she came. I couldn't hold on any longer as I bucked into her lightly to let her know I was on edge. Her breath came in a ragged gasp as she started to flood me. I started filling her as she soaked me down to the cushion.

Her hips turned softly as I let her nipple go and found her mouth again. We rested there kissing for a minute before she rested her head against my chest. I smoothed her hair out of the way and looked at her lying against me. My heart beat loudly as she drummed her fingers on my chest to it.

"I love you Owen," she whispered. "Thank you for treating my so perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more."

"That's because you are perfect Jamie," I whispered. "Thank you for staying with me through everything."

"You are worth the struggle. I can't see myself with anyone but you."

I reached my arm under the cushion and pulled out the blanket from below. I covered us up as we lay there for a while longer side by side and just listened to the city. It was peaceful with just the two of us laying there for the longest time.

"I'm tired," she yawned. "I'm ready for bed."

"Me too," I sighed.

We both flipped the blanket off of us and headed for the bedroom. We fell into bed and curled up next to each other.

"Are you going to lock up?" she asked.

"Who's going to get in way up here?" I asked.

"Nobody I guess," she giggled softly.

"Is my alarm set?" I asked. "I have to be in at nine."

"Me too," she sighed. "It's set."

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.