I've Always Been Incorrigible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So sexy," I assured the girl as she worked the damp suit downward.

"Am not," Janice corrected me as she stepped out of the garment, but by the time she straightened up I was already rising to lower my boxer shorts to prove her wrong.

"I don't think I am," I disagreed, stifling a laugh when she jumped back a little and almost tripped on the clothes after seeing my erection pointing at her.

"Holy shit," Janice said of the light beige organ waving at her, the pinkish glans peeking out from under the shroud as the veins that ran the length of the 8 or so inches seemed to be pulsating.

My excitement didn't come along with a bit of guilt since the young lady I was planning on defiling was the same age as my granddaughter, and the thought that the two of them probably had plenty of giggle-filled sleepovers combined with who-knows-what had crossed my mind as well.

And how would I feel if some old bastard my age had taken my granddaughter to a motel and thought the things I was thinking as she stood naked in front of him? Would Amanda do such a thing with some old bastard? How was I to know and who was I to judge? Once they come of age they're free to do as they want, and when I was my granddaughter's age the things that went through my head and the things I did were pretty wild.

Still, she wasn't my granddaughter. Janice was an awkward and self conscious girl but she was not an innocent, although by today's standards she might have been. Her imperfections turned me on as well, making me feel less embarrassed about my aging body

So we stood there for more than a few seconds, but while Janice only had eyes for my twitching member, my eyes devoured her slightly pear shaped body. The light pink ring around her belly where her panties had dug in was adorable, and I noticed the teen had a light treasure trail that went down from below her belly button to the lush overgrown triangle below.

I kept reminding myself that she wasn't offering her pussy to me, although I suspect that if I tried to charm her into doing it she very well might. Was it my imagination that the hair around her well hidden opening was darker? Shiny? Wet?

No. I had no intention on ignoring that sweet pussy but I would let her save it for somebody she cared about. I would play with all of her goodies but I was only going to take her ass.

"Come here," I whispered with a smile I hoped was welcoming, and Janice took the few steps over to me until she was within reach, and as I opened my arms she moved up against me so I could hug her.

"There," I sighed as she leaned into the crinkly hair of my chest while my cock was pressed into her much softer pubic hair, and after I nibbled her neck I asked her if she was still nervous.

Her answer sounded like a yes so I grabbed her wrist and brought her hand up behind her head while I leaned down and covered her exposed underarm with butterfly kisses, much like I had promised earlier, and although she shivered and let out a nervous giggle she seemed to like it so I followed that by running the flat of my tongue up and down the moist crater.

The scent and taste of the teen's armpit made me shiver; a heady mixture of chlorine, faded deodorant, perspiration and pheromones that was far from offensive, and when I felt her body's reaction to my tongue licking the sandpaper-like hollow I did it again.

"Warned you back at the pool I would do that," I reminded the flushed girl as I straightened up, and she responded my dropping down to her knees in front of me.

"Never touched this kind before," Janice said as she grabbed the shaft of my cock with her left fist, and while I first I though she might have meant the pecker of a senior citizen, when she played with the foreskin I figure out what she meant. "Does this hurt?"

"Far from it," I replied as I looked down at her doe-like eyes looking back up at me while she moved the foreskin up and down for a moment.

After Janice leaned forward and opened her mouth to allow her lips to slide down my rigid pole, it was clear that while she might never have met a foreskin before, she was no stranger to fellatio as she proceeded to suck my cock like a pro.

The teen's mouth moved up and down all of the dick that her fist didn't hold while her other hand kneaded my dangling nuts, and soon she shifted her grip so that she could gobble more of it. When I finally pulled her off of me I could see that her saliva coated a whole lot of my cock.

"You're a nasty girl," I kidded as I reached down and pulled her to her feet, and as I gently put her on her back in the bedding I announced that it was my turn.

I nibbled on her breasts a moment but it was her pussy I wanted to taste because while I had tasted an 18 year old pussy before, it had been a half century since then, and as soon as I spread those pudgy thighs and buried my face in that bush I was in heaven.

As I had guessed Janice had been wet already, and as I caressed her clit I savored the juices of her sweet pussy. When her thighs clamped around my ears hard I knew I was hitting the mark so I kept at it, lapping like an eager pussy while struggling to keep her chubby body from squirming off the bed.

Janice came hard and while I couldn't hear that well because of the flesh pressing against my ears, I think she came loud too. When she relaxed and freed my head I got up on my knees and saw the red face and heaving bosom that indicated a job well done.

"Oh man Mr. Tyler," the teen moaned, the idea of addressing me in that manner a bit strange since my face was covered with her pussy juices and a couple of stray pubic hairs were on my cheek, but I was on a mission.

"Let's see the other half," I said as I rolled her over onto her stomach so I could see her butt.

Janice's ass was a bit bigger than I had expected but was creamy white and fairly firm with just enough give to it as I squeezed her buttocks for a bit before coaxing her up onto her knees.

As I spread those plump pillows I was happy I had some length to me because that was a deep chasm to reach, although as I spread those fleshy buttocks the target was easy to see. The pink puckered knot had a ring of hair around it, hair that my tongue flattened as I ran my tongue up the crack.

"Oh man!" Janice squealed, her reaction confirming that this was new to her, and I burrowed my face in the canyon all the way as I swabbed the balloon knot, even poking the tip in a bit and making her yelp loudly.

"You like that, huh honey?" I asked as I came up for air, and after putting lotion on my digit proceeded to replace my tongue with my finger, spinning and probing into a very tight anus. "You okay?"

Janice grunted a reply that sounded like yes as I used some more of the lotion so I could add another finger into her tiny orifice, and that second bony finger didn't go in easy even with the lube, but once I got in I worked them both in and out as gently as I could while she wiggled in response.

"Showtime," I mumbled while climbing onto the bed behind the teen, using a generous amount of the lotion to prime my cock up, and before Janice had a change of heart I pressed the tip of my cock into the balloon knot and leaned forward a bit. To my surprise I must have plowed the field well because while her ass was tight, I didn't have any trouble.

Janice was making noises that indicated while she was feeling me easing into her steamy orifice she was taking it like it didn't hurt much, although that was easy for me to say since I was giving and not receiving. A couple of very slight movements in and out had me going deeper, and then I was in all the way, with Janice only letting out an "Aw!" when I fully impaled her.

"You okay?" I asked as I leaned over her body and kissed the back of her neck.

"Yeah," Janice grunted. "Is it all in?"

"All in," I commented as I slid deep in, and as I pulled out I added, "All out."

"Can't believe it."

"Believe honey," I assured her as I reached under the girl and kneaded her breasts roughly while I started getting into a steady rhythm, going faster after I straightened up and held onto her hips.

Soon I noticed that while the chubby chick was grunting with every one of my thrusts, she was starting to push back into me as if she wanted more. While she was getting all that I had, I decided to start drilling her harder and faster, the bed thumping against the wall in time.

Janice buckled a little bit, lowering her face into the bedding yet still keeping her ass up high, and it was then I noticed that she had moved her right arm under her body and was fingering herself, hard too because I could feel it. It was had been a struggle to keep from cumming anyway, but all of this was making it impossible. Fortunately Janice came, squealing into the pillow she was biting while her body convulsed.

That did me in, and as Janice's knees gave in I went down with her while I came, coating the teen bowels with what seemed like a tsunami of semen. Drained completely, I rested briefly on her sweaty body before rolling over to her side.

"Did I do good?" a very red-faced Janice asked.

"You're kidding, right?" I laughed. "Hope I didn't hurt you. Got carried away."

"No. I couldn't believe it. The other time I did it, it hurt really bad and his dick was nowhere near as big as yours is."

"Takes practice," I explained. "Been doing it for a while."

"I probably have to get home soon," Janice told me. "Don't want to though. I'd like to hang around do it again."

"That would take a while honey because unfortunately while the equipment works I'm not a kid anymore. We can take a shower and I'll get you home."

"I need one bad."

"We can take one together - save water, save the planet and all," I offered and she accepted.

It was great soaping each other up and even better drying each other off. I spent a whole lot of time toweling off that magnificent bush of hers., so much so that when we went back into the room and I brought her over to the other bed, Janice eagerly jumped onto it and spread her pudgy thighs apart so I could go down on her again. I even made her orgasm again, although this one was much calmer that the other ones, and only then did I reluctantly pull of face out of her delta.

"You must have a iron tongue,": Janice told me, plucking a start pubic hair from my cheek. "Doesn't it start to ache after a while? You just keep going."

"That is something that I actually could do all night," I confessed and then asked, "Why?" Does your tongue get tired after eating pussy after a while?"

Janice didn't say anything but seemed to be stifling a laugh, and when the idea of her going down on my granddaughter I have to admit I was more than a little aroused at the thought.

We got dressed and hopped back in the car, and after I drove Janice close to her house I gave her a kiss and told her how much fun I had and hoped she did as well.

"Too bad you don't live closer," Janice lamented. "I mean, if you wanted to..."

"It's only a couple of hours away," I told her as I scribbled my phone number down and gave it to her. "You're more than worth the trip.

"Really? You would?" Janice gushed, actually surprised that wanted to enjoy her again.

"Sure. If you're even bored give me a call and we'll set something up," I offered. "If you're ever able to get away for a couple days, I'd love to take you down to my place."

"Awesome."

"Just give me a little time to recuperate," I said half-kidding, because I knew that while my back would ache in the morning and my body would remind me I'm a senior citizen, Janice was worth it.

***

thank you for reading

12