Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode him, moving surely. He watched her face, enjoying every emotion displayed there. She bit her lip, letting her head fall back, her long hair shimmering around her. He dug in his heels, moving his hips under hers, thrusting up into her. She grabbed his hand, pushing it against her bare mound. "Play with my clit," she gasped. "Rub it quick."

"I'm going to c-come," he growled.

"Oh yeah, come for me," she panted, quickening her pace, grinding against his hand. "Come with me," she moaned.

"Now?" he grunted, grabbing her waist and pulling her down hard.

"Yes!" she screamed, slamming down on top of him.

He pulsed inside of her, thick, rich, creamy spunk, spending himself in her, his toes curling as she drained his cock. She fell against him, lying on top of him, her hair falling to land against his face, strands dancing as his heavy breath whistled out of his mouth.

They lay there, tangled together, neither of them in any hurry to move. The forest sang around them, the breeze moving the leaves in a shushing whoosh, the crickets sang and the owl hooted over head. Josh heard the sounds, the beat of his heart almost a counterpoint to the song around him. Ivy stirred first, sitting up and pushing her hair from out of her face. She bent and gave him a kiss, soft and lingering.

"You are amazing," she whispered, stroking her hand over his cheek.

"Really?" he asked, blushing as he thought of how that sounded.

"Yes, really." She sat up, stretching above him before standing up. In the light of the moon, the trailing wetness that flooded down her thighs shone darkly against her pale skin. She turned, walking into the pool of water, giving a delicate shiver at the coolness of it.

With a graceful arch, she dove under the water, swimming until she was out in the center of it. When she broke the water, she looked back, seeing him still laying where she'd left him. "Are you coming in?" she asked, treading water.

He stretched, a large lazy animal, all male and muscular, long limbed, gorgeous in the moonlight. "I was thinking about it," he said slowly. "But then again, it feels good right here. You could always come back and join me."

Ivy laughed. "Give a boy a good fucking and watch him become a confident man right before your very eyes. That was a very sexy invitation, Josh. But it is getting late."

Joshua reached for his jeans, pulling his watch out of the pocket. He saw the time, amazed at how much time had gone by. He grabbed his shorts and yanked them on. "I have to go. It would be bad if my dad decided to come and look for me."

"Is he anything like you?" Ivy asked, ducking her head back in the water to get her hair out of her face.

"Nope, he's little and ugly," Josh teased.

"Oh in that case, you should go." She giggled when he laughed. "Will you meet me here again?"

"I'd like that." He pulled on his jeans and grabbed his shirt, tossing it over his shoulder. "Tomorrow?"

"I'll be here." She waved as he left, turning and swimming underwater once more.

12