Jabbing Jessica

Story Info
First he does Sister, then some panty fun with black coworker.
9.1k words
4.46
263.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,951 Followers

This submission is written for the enjoyment of the readers of this site. Any distribution through any other means including other web sites, electronic format or in ink print is prohibited without the consent of the author without cost. Readers should feel free to share this story with friends via of this web site and links provided by this web site.

Of all the luck my car had to break down on that day. Not only was it snowing heavily but there was a company happy hour after work that night. Happy hours seemed to be important at the company as it was a chance to get to know the big wigs and besides those who didn't go did not get promotions or the best assignments. So, not only did I have to figure out how to get home but to and from the bar.

As soon as I got to work I went and asked my sister for a ride. I figured I had it made as she and I would be getting together after happy hour anyway. She worked just down the hall from my office. Poking my head in the door I asked, "Hey Beth my car is in the shop; can you give a ride to this hard up man?"

"Oh, Matt, I was about to call you and cancel for this evening as some old college friends are in town. But, come in and shut the door and we'll see what we can figure out together." My sister is absolutely gorgeous at five feet four inches tall and 125 pounds with beautiful D cup titties and sweet blue eyes. Her brunette hair comes all the way down to her large heart shaped ass. I had admired her figure ever since I hit puberty.

"So, you can't even give me a ride to happy hour, Sis?"

"No little brother, I can't. Sorry, I am even leaving work early. But, come over here and have a seat and maybe we can work something out.

"Like what, I need to get from here to the bar and from the bar home in this fucking weather; there probably isn't anyone who is likely to do that."

"Now little brother would I ever let you down? Now assume your position in my chair and I will take care of everything." My pecker got rock hard instantly as I knew what this meant and dutifully unzipped my pants and yanked out my cock. Meanwhile, Beth held her skirt up with one hand while she unfastened her garter belt with the other hand.

"I don't understand how fooling around with you accomplishes anything about my ride situation?" She stepped forward so that her yellow bikini panties were only a few inches from my face. We had been fucking for several weeks ever since we found out that both of us were making love to our mother in a special garden in the backyard of mom's house. The aroma of her hot cunt filled my nostrils.

"Come on and pull down sissy's sexy panties and kiss my cunny and I promise you will ride in style tonight." Beth had always been true to her word so greedily I yanked down her underwear. Promptly she sat down on the desk and picked up the phone and began dialing. Seeing me just sit there waiting for her to make her call she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her steam tunnel.

Gently I caressed her brown bush pushing the hair away from her hot pink lips and dove my mouth for her long gash. I scooped my tongue up and down its length before wrapping it around her hot button. At first, I gently flicked it quickly with my tongue over a dozen times before capturing it between my lips and giving it a good hard sucking. As I was doing this she was carrying out a normal conversation on the phone.

"Hey, Jessica, Beth here; can you do me a big favor? You are going to happy hour tonight aren't you; can you give my brother a ride there and home? His nasty little Junker of a car is broke down. Oh thank you and I owe you big." All the while her cunt was being ground rhythmically in my face until just as she hung up the phone a massive load of her sweet honey streamed onto my face.

Admiring my accomplishment with her cum dripping from my chin and a large wet spot on her desk I smiled up at my sister. Beth took in a deep breath recovering from her orgasm. As I sat back in her steno chair I queried, "So, I guess you got me a ride?"

"Of course I did and you can repay me by giving me a ride right now," she sensually responded. She slid forward on her desk as she grabbed her panties. She took and laid them around my pecker to protect my pants from cum spots from her cunt or my cock. It was a trick she had showed me when we started grabbing quickies at work a couple of weeks earlier. She gave my rod a couple of hard squeezes and tugged it until I thought she was going to lift me off of the chair.

"So, who did you get to drive me later?" I asked her this as she put her arms on my shoulders. Gracefully she landed on my lap with her legs straddling the sides of the armless chair. I placed my hands on her plump ass as she lifted her hot honey pot just above my throbbing member.

"You know Jessica on the second floor? She said she would give you a ride."

"Oh you mean the sexy black lady with the figure that stops traffic?"

"That's the one," she cooed as she pushed the head of my cock between her silky lips and deeper and deeper into her tight tunnel. My fingers dug hard into her butt cheeks as she took her ride on my seven inches. Her eyes closed and she threw her head back as her bouncing was causing the chair beneath us to let out squeaks of protest at our abuse.

Beth lowered one hand from my shoulder to her clit and began rapidly frigging herself. Meanwhile, I had moved one of my hands under her blouse and was squeezing the shit out of her boobs through her silky bra. Our breathing was getting deeper as Beth's pace quickened. I let out a loud low grunt as I spilled a big wad of jism into her hot box. But, she wasn't quite done as her hips continued to ride my pecker until she squealed out about a minute later in her own orgasm.

Gingerly she got up letting my now flaccid penis fall onto her yellow panties. My sister grabbed the panties and wrapped them around my prick and used them to wipe her juices off of me. Then sitting back on her desk she put back on the now sticky panties as I shoved my limp dick back in my trousers.

"Thanks for getting me the ride this evening," I said still breathing heavily. Struggling to my feet I leaned in and gave her a small kiss on her lips. She smiled broadly at me knowing that I was also thanking her for the ride she had just taken on my manhood.

"No problem and sorry I had to cancel our evening after happy hour tonight. I will make it up to you Monday evening in Mom's garden; I promise." I gave her a knowing smile and tucked back in my shirt. As she was straightening her hair and smoothing out her skirt and blouse someone knocked on her office door. Catching our collective breath I went over and let her secretary in and walked to my office.

The rest of the day seemed to creep by. I didn't really like these happy hour get togethers and was dreading it even more as someone I didn't really know was taking me. The ride over to the bar would be a big strain as I hated small talk. Jessica was a foxy lady but I only knew her from saying hello as we passed in the hall and we had been to a couple of training sessions together.

If Jessica had been white I probably would have made a point of getting to know her. But it was 1978 and there was still a taboo about inter-racial dating. She was undoubtedly the sexiest lady in our building at five feet five inches tall and 140 pounds. All of the men ogled her boobs which were D cups; but probably bigger. But just as impressive to me were her long milk chocolate legs that swelled to form a mammoth ass that stood out proudly and firmly from her backside. Even if her perfect figure didn't turn your head her cool dreamy brown eyes and jet black hair would draw you right into her spell.

5:00 finally rolled around and the was a knock at my open door. I swirled around in my chair to see a goddess standing there. It was Jessica wearing a skin tight scoop neck blouse and a short mini-skirt. The red of her outfit seemed to shimmer under the lights of my office as she asked, "Matt, are you ready to boogie out of here?"

"You bet your life I am ready to get out of this sweat shop," I answered as I struggled to unglue my eyes from this vision of sensuality. Following her to the coat rack my gaze was fixed on the gentle sway of her ass. Once we bundled up it was easier to maintain my composure and follow her out to her sporty little Mustang.

"This God Damn snow is for the fucking birds," Jessica ranted.

"It is nasty no doubt about it," was all I could reply.

"I was supposed to go clubbing tonight; I just love to dance and have fun. Now this fucking storm hits so no one will be out and I don't like driving in this shit anyway." Now I felt like shit getting her out on the roads when she doesn't like driving in bad weather.

"Well, thanks again for the ride. I am sorry to make you drive all the extra way to my place." Jessica just nodded her head in acknowledgement and smiled at me with her lovely white teeth. As we drove along we both relaxed a bit more and I found myself looking at her legs which seemed even longer as she worked the pedals of the car.

It was the usual bullshit at the bar. People were talking about the job being careful not to complain loud enough that the bosses would here. The more the group drank the rowdier and raunchier the conversation turned. After several drinks I didn't hide the fact that I was staring at Jessica's lap.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her skirt as I was afraid that I would miss it if she accidentally revealed a glimpse of her panties. But, alas, Jessica was a pro when it came to wearing mini-skirts and was able to move freely and not once allow me so much as a peak. I was sure now that if I saw her crotch it was because she let me.

Sexual banter was flowing freely and girls and guys were openly flirting with each other. To my surprise, Jessica and I were among those flirting with one another. The sexual tension rose to a whole new level as she proclaimed to me, "I don't go out with many white guys as all of them I have been with have pencil dicks!"

"And how many white guys have you been with?"

"A few, enough to know that none of them would stretch any sister's pussy." She seemed to be confident in her facts but I couldn't let it pass.

"Speaking as a white guy you just haven't fucked the right men."

"And I suppose that you think that you are equipped enough to stretch a sister's twat?" I looked at her and smiled not really sure if I had a pencil dick in her eyes or if I could really be credited with having a pussy pleaser. Just then she looked down and saw the large bulge in my pants.

"I'm not sure about that and there is only one way to find out. But, I know that if mine isn't a pussy pleaser there are plenty of white guys who have wide enough cocks to please a sister." Teasingly I ran my fingertips up her leg and kind of giggled nervously.

She leaned over and put her mouth near my ear.

"Judging by that happy bulge in your pants you may just have a decent prick," she whispered. Then she got up and used the restroom. When she came back the conversation switched gears and our flirting cooled down substantially. I was both relieved and disappointed. After a few more drinks we decided to head out into the night.

The snow was just coming to an end and the winds were calm. Everything was covered in a blanket of white. The road graders were the only noise to break the silence in the distance as we scurried to the car. Then to my shock, as we were buckling our seat belts she suggested, "My home is only about a mile and a half from here why don't we go there and wait for the road crews to get to the streets for an hour or two before running you the other 15 miles to your place?"

"That would be fine," I said without trying to sound too excited about spending more time gawking at her cock hardening body. Every sexual thought possible ran through my mind as I was almost dizzy in confusion and not sure what was in store. Playing it as cool as I could I just smiled over at her and resumed watching her legs.

"Matt, so what do you really think of my body?" This question knocked the breath out of me. As she put the car into gear I gulped and forced the answer out of my throat.

"My God, Jessica, you are a very sexy lady!" After saying this I saw the skirt rise up on her thighs until a patch of white material appeared. I thought I might cum without even touching myself. If she was just teasing me she was doing one hell of a job at it.

"Well vanilla boy if I gave you the chance would you fuck this chocolate chic?"

"Oh god yes I'd love to try some chocolate and yours looks absolutely good enough to eat!" I didn't try to hide my enthusiasm anymore. As we came to a traffic light one of her hands left the steering wheel and went for her crotch and under her panties. Without revealing anymore of the undies to my eyes she dug inside her cunt and brought out a wet finger and showed it to me as she started the vehicle rolling once again.

"Well, if you get my cunt part of the reason will be that instead of staring at my boobs all night like most guys do you seemed to be salivating over my crotch and legs. How does this taste?" As we came to a stop at another light she stuck her long slender finger in my mouth which I quickly licked clean.

"Jesus, it is heavenly; fuck I love chocolate!" She laughed at my goofy comment and then looked over at my crotch.

"Pull it out and let me see; then I'll know if you were just another honky with a pencil dick or not." I was startled at her brashness but too turned on to argue. It was difficult to get out of my pants as rigid as it was and as cramped as things were in the seat belt. But, in a few seconds she was giving it a light squeeze.

"I guess you were right not all white guys have pencil dicks after all; you are looking pretty good there. Now stuff it back away while I think about whether you are worth my trouble." I thought she was just playing with me, but wasn't quite sure. I would find out soon as we were pulling into her driveway.

We raced to the door and Jessica had it open in no time flat. She took my coat and we took turns using the bathroom as she got us each a beer. I was standing in the middle of the living room admiring her tasteful décor as she threw her arms around me and jabbed her tongue down my throat. Coming up for airy whispered, I take it you have now made up your mind."

"Not quite, but almost; have a seat there," she said purring as she pointed at a large easy chair. As soon as I was in the chair she was on my lap with her full big lips devouring my mouth. Our kissing was intense as I ran my hands all over her back and legs and she ran her hands through my hair.

A couple of times I tried to sneak my hand under her skirt but she would have none of it. My hands were only going where she wanted them to go and when she wanted them to go there. After several minutes of near torture she let my hands travel inside of her blouse to her silky bra. As my hand traveled from one tit to the other she pulled her blouse off over her head with her bra soon following.

"Your boobs are fucking amazing!" They were huge and stuck straight out from her chest. Both jugs were perfect cones coming to a point at her hard brown nipples. The nipples were truly the size of pencil erasers.

"Well, don't just sit there eat my chocolate cones, Matt." Cupping both tits with my hands I took her rock hard nipples into my mouth and flicked my tongue across them. As I sucked from one to another she ground her twin globes in my face as she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. I reached down to her skirt and was quickly rebuffed again.

"Oh fuck, Matt suck the whole damn thing into that fucking mouth; make me cum sucking my tits." Opening my mouth as wide as I could get I sucked in as much of that massive orb as I could. She sighed deeply as I licked, sucked, and bit all over her bark brown jugs. She was squirming all over my lap as her moaning got louder.

Oh fuck, I love eating your chocolate cones," I panted while taking a breath. She wrapped her hands tighter around my head and threw her head back in ecstasy. Her whole body shook as Jessica had her first orgasm. I tried in vain again to slip my hand under her skirt but again was stopped. She pulled her breasts out of my mouth and stood in front of me.

"That was fucking good; now follow me to my room and we will see what we can do with that white meat of yours," Jessica seductively purred. With my eyes fixed on her plump ass I followed her down the hall to her bedroom. It was a large sparsely furnished room with a queen sized bed. She merely pointed at me and motioned for me to remove my pants, shoes, and socks. When I started to take off my briefs she put a stop sign up.

Saying nothing she stood near the bed and kicked off her shoes and then slowly and teasingly dropped her skirt to the floor. I nearly passed out at the sight that greeted me. My cock was now pointing straight out in an almost painful erection the likes of which I had rarely felt. My heart was racing out of control.

It was a jaw dropping sight as she was standing there in nothing but her white silk bikini panties. They were a perfect contrast to her chocolate brown body as they seemed to jump out at me. And, God they were white; they were a brighter white than I had ever seen; whiter than the snow that covered the ground outside. They fit her as tight as a glove accenting her crotch and ass marvelously.

There was a small triangle of lace coming from each seam at the sides of the garment. As she turned to lay her skirt on a nearby chair I could see the glaring white of the undies was only interrupted by a wet spot in the heart of the crotch. This was the sexiest sight I have ever seen; no other woman naked or scantily dressed has ever turned me on as much as Jessica did in those bright white panties against her sexy dark skin.

Timidly I took a couple of steps toward this goddess. Coming together she kissed me passionately as I ran my hands down to the cheeks of her ass which caused a shudder to go through my body. Reaching a hand between us she latched on to my cock and gave it a squeeze saying, "This is the biggest hunk of white meat I've ever seen."

Kissing me again she pushed my briefs off over my ass and they fell to the floor. As I stepped out of them Jessica sprawled out on the bed inviting me to join her with her panty clad ass looking up at me just asking for loving.

Taking a deep breath I straddled her thighs and began slowly to explore her. As I rubbed my hands on her slender back I was amazed that anyone could have skin this soft. Leaning down I planted soft little kisses all the way down her back until I reached the thin elastic band at the top of her panties.

Giving in to my panty fetish I wedged myself between her legs and laid down with my face at her round rump. The smooth silk felt glorious under my hands. I kissed licked and kneaded her ass through her undies until she began grinding that big rear in my face. She must have been enjoying it as soon she pushed her feet under my hips and began toying roughly with my erection.

Up and down each cheek my mouth traveled and then into her crack pushing the panties deeper and deeper into it. Then I kissed back up the cheeks and back down once again down into the crack; each time the aroma of her womanhood grew stronger and stronger and the movement of her ass grew in intensity. Damn these were sexy panties.

I was about to ask her to roll over so that I could give her front side some loving when she did just that. The first thing I noticed was the wet spot which had doubled in size from when she had taken off her skirt. As with her rear I attacked her panties mercilessly. I could feel her full forested bush under the silky material and even see the outline of her cunt lips.

hotpup
hotpup
1,951 Followers