Jack and David

Story Info
Jack finally gets to spend the night with David.
1.5k words
4.43
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack knocked on David's door and waited. It was the sunday evening after their amazing role play with Steve, Joe and Louis, and Jack still hadn't returned to earth. The memory of his time with Steve and Dawn was still making him hard.

David opened the door. "Hello darling," he smiled. He was wearing a long sleeve floral blouse, and a pleated skirt, with white stockings. His wig was light grey with some purple highlights. He was the older woman, the older sexy woman.

Jack put his arms around him and kissed him lovingly. "David, you don't know how much I've been longing for you. I just want to make love to you all night."

"Jack, you know I love you," David whispered into Jack's mouth, as his tongue went in, touching and sucking the tip of Jack's. "I want you in me giving me all your salty juices. But first a glass of fizz! Mike's not around tonight, by the way, so we won't be disturbed."

"You look great!" Jack smiled at David. "How about a dance?"

There was some soft music on and the two men danced silently for a while, David relaxing in Jack's arms. Although Jack's body was fully up against David, he couldn't feel any cock. "What are you wearing under the skirt David?" Jack wondered, "It feels really smooth."

"Well, I have the most gorgeous white cotton panties, with little flowers. You know, just what you would expect a lady of my age to wear, you naughty boy!" laughed David.

"You know what I mean," said Jack. "You feel too smooth. What have you done?"

"Trade secret I'm afraid," said David. "I'll share one secret with you though. I had a full wax today for you. One of my friends in the beauty salon did it for me. I have the smoothest body possible so you can feel all of me, darling!"

"Mmmh wow," said Jack, as he put his hand between David's legs, "Oh god, you're beautiful." Jack felt David's thighs, which were smoother than any woman he had known, and traced his finger up onto the cotton panties. Still it was flat, but hard, and Jack was curious.

They sat on the sofa together and rested their drinks on the table. Jack pulled David fiercely towards him and kissed him deeply. This time his fingers were more probing as he pulled the top of the panties down. He could now feel some movement and found the top of the gaff. He put his fingers behind and found some tape which David had used to keep his cock and balls firmly in place,

"You beast!" said Jack as he kneeled in front of David and removed panties, gaff and tape. David's cock and balls were hot, but oh so smooth. Jack took David's cock in his mouth and sucked the head, moving his tongue around and around the delicious foreskin.

David moaned in pleasure as Jack's head moved under his skirt. He could feel Jack begin to take him into his throat and massage his balls. The ecstasy was too much and David came into Jack's willing mouth. Jack just swallowed it all, and kept sucking, as David pumped more jets of semen into his sweet mouth.

"Oh God Jack," said David, "that was so good! But I have some other ideas for later."

They sat back on the sofa and kissed, like young lovers, for a long time. David had made some food so they spent a while relaxing, listening to music, and drinking good wine.

"Ok," said David, "I want you to really have me properly now Jack. I'm going to get out of this, and we'll have a shower together before the next part."

As Jack and David stepped in the shower, Jack saw David's waxed body for the first time. "God, you look amazing." said Jack. Apart from David's head, every bit of his body had been waxed, his arms, under arms, legs, chest, back, neck, cock and balls. Jack touched him as if he was a work of art. "Let me hold you." he said.

Jack had been thoroughly shaved the previous night, so they could not have felt each other's bodies much more sensually, although David had one more touch. He brought out a bottle of scented body oil, which he applied to both of them after they had towelled themselves.

In the bedroom there were mirror doors on the wardrobe and the two lovers looked at themselves. They looked like Greek gods and each was fully erect. It was almost enough to bring them to climax without anything else.

Jack turned to David. "Now?" he asked.

"Now," David whispered back. They kissed in a love embrace then David led him to the bed and they lay together, each stroking the other's cock and balls, as they declared their love for each other.

After a while Jack turned David over and began to kiss his legs all the way up to his crack. Pushing his hand underneath him he held his cock while licking ever closer to his anus. David moaned, "Yes" quietly to him, and got into a kneeling position on the bed.

Jack pulled David's buttocks to the side, then licked round his hole nearer and nearer to the centre. Then inwards, as he wanked his hard cock slowly, he pushed his tongue, as far as he could, into David's hole, over and over again, in and further in!

There was gel at the bedside and Jack then applied a lot into David and onto his own cock. As he mounted David he was able to go in a couple of inches at first, without resistance, but then David pushed back and let him push all the way in. "Ahh" he cried "That's so good. Can we do it all night?"

"Yes we can Jack, but we need to put a lot into it. First of all we can try a couple of other positions. Stand up and I'll show you.

Now David lay with his legs over his head and invited Jack into him. Jack, now with even greater ease, drove his cock deep into David, pushing his legs down and thrusting vigorously into him, until his cock was buried up to his balls in David's hole.

"God Jack, thats so good, love, but we should do one more before you fuck me out of my head, and oh, I can hardly wait for you."

David told Jack to stay in him while he lowered his legs gently to achieve a 'missionary' position, managing to stuff a pillow under his ass at the same time. Jack loved this as he could kiss David at the same time and watch each other's ecstasy as they fucked one another.

They finally went back to the kneeling position, with David holding the headboard and wanking with one hand. Jack went full force, thrusting in and out, and kissing David's back as they both shouted for more. Jack's cock had never been so hard, and all he could think of was firing as much semen as possible into David's arse.

Harder, harder and one final fucking slam, gave David everything, and they fell together breathless and exhausted.

The two men slept in each other's arms for hours, until David woke. He couldn't resist Jack and dived under the covers to lick and suck him. He took his cock in his mouth and found that Jack was waking as fast as his cock was growing.

David was unwilling to stop but he did surface when Jack pulled him up to kiss him, "David," he said "I can't resist your smooth body, its just too much."

David went back down to him and sucked him again til he came in David's mouth. Without a break David turned him around and was back with his tongue into his hole.

"Jesus David," Jack called out. "Yes I want you to fuck me now, anyway you want, just get inside me please!"

David turned Jack once again onto his back, kissed him deeply, grabbed some gel, and applied it to them both. He used the missionary position again and pushed along Jack til he found his asshole.

When David was well into him he kissed him deep and slow. When he thrust into him Jack gasped into his mouth, and David gasped at the same time. Jack was running his hands up and down David's perfectly smooth torso then around his nipples, which he licked and sucked.

David was playing a game with Jack, by timing his thrusts with a squeeze of his nipples. This, combined with their coordinated gasps and deep tonguing, was just too much for Jack.

"David,"he gasped, "I Iove you. But please, I need you to finish me. Give me your cum. Make me so hot with you."

Now David was ready to finish. He locked Jack once more in a deep kiss and rose onto his arms. Panting and gasping, with every thrust, he rode Jack like he wanted to split him down the middle. On and on he fucked him, using all his experience, until Jack was shouting with each thrust and David's marbled body was glistening with oil and sweat. Finally David slammed him one more time and they ended, still kissing gasping and rubbing David's thick white juice over each other.