Jack and Janie

Story Info
His little sister has needs.
5.3k words
4.51
341.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I felt the ligament pop, I knew that my season was over and that I was in for a long and painful spring and summer rehabbing by knee. What I did not know at the time was that I was also in for a remarkable journey with someone who has always been close to me, but went largely unnoticed.

My name is Jack. I am a college sophomore at a junior college in Western Florida. I stand 6'2" tall and am in good shape from playing basketball in high school and college. Since I was a late starter playing guard in high school, my plan was to put two years in at junior college and hope to attract some interest from a solid four-year program. Things had been progressing nicely, and I had even had some scouts talking with me about transferring, until that fateful game in late February.

It was basically a meaningless game, we were finishing out the year with a decent record with one final out-of-conference game before our conference tournament. It was in the middle of the third quarter, as I made a cut to the basket, that I felt a pop in my right knee and it suddenly went out from under me. Although I had never experienced it before, I knew what it was right away, a torn ACL. Perhaps the most difficult injury to overcome in basketball.

I had surgery the following week and, given the modest size and resources of my school, was left on my own to follow a rehabilitation schedule. The calls from scouts dried up instantly and I returned to my parent's home outside of Tampa with a profound feeling of loss and depression. I was met by my parents and my younger sister, Janie, with words of consolation and encouragement, but I wasn't ready to face the prospect of recovery and spent most of my time alone in my old room.

After a few days, Janie came to my room one morning as I was just beginning to wake up. She knocked lightly and, after I did not answer, opened the door slightly and peered cautiously inside.

"You've been living in this room since you got home and it sure looks, and smells, like it," she said quietly as she surveyed my room from behind the door.

I opened my eyes to look at her and followed her gaze around my room. There were clothes everywhere and the smell that even I was beginning to notice was probably due to old pizza boxes and half empty beer cans taking up most of the surfaces in the room.

"Yeah, guess I haven't felt much like socializing," I said as I sat up in bed. I still had to be careful not to twist my knee, which was currently laying atop two pillows, when I moved.

"Can I come in?" she asked as she moved clear of the door.

I motioned for her to sit at the foot of the bed. As she walked by I noticed she was dressed for the gym in short athletic shorts, a sports bra, and sneakers. I looked at her abdominal area and was impressed by the definition in the muscles there. Janie was about 5'5" tall and was in excellent shape. She had taken up doing sprint triathlons in the last year and it was beginning to show in her body. She was solid and muscular, but still young enough to have the post-pubescent curves of a girl who is just embarking into womanhood. While I had inherited the brown hair and eyes and mostly darker features of our mother, she had inherited the blond hair, blue eyes, and fair complexion of our father. Even though it was March, her skin had still tanned a bit from the Florida sun and I could see some light freckling across her shoulders. One place that Janie had not completely matured (and probably never would judging from our mother) was in her breasts which were an A cup and hardly noticeable in her sports bra.

"Listen Jack, I hate to think of you in here sulking after hearing you over the years talk about your plans of playing basketball at a major program. I can remember how you used to tell me about that dream when I was still in middle school when we were alone, like it was our little secret. I used to love the idea that you didn't talk to many people, even our parents about it, like it was a special dream that I shared with my big brother. Seeing you achieve so much, inspired me to start training and doing triathlons, and I feel that I should be encouraging you now to get better."

I remembered those talks I had with Janie when I was in high school, and she was right that I didn't tell too many other people about my goals. What she didn't know was that I did that so that I wouldn't have to live it down if I failed. I told her because I needed to share it with someone, and my little sister seemed the least threatening person I could tell. But the way she sounded so sincere and grateful just then, I didn't think it would be a good idea to share that information. I was also somewhat touched that my own ambition had spurred her on, especially given her impressive results.

"Thanks, Janie but I'm not sure what you could do anyway. This may be a process I just have to go through myself."

"I guess I can understand that, but I want to be here for you in any way that I can. I've started training for a full triathlon in June, so if you need someone to go to the gym with, or to help with your rehab...."

"Thanks, kiddo. I guess you're all grown up now," I kidded with her.

"More than you know. Remember you've been away at college and preoccupied with basketball for a while now," she said with a smile. Her smile was sweet and I could tell she was kidding, but there was something in it that was unfamiliar. This may have been the first time that she ever offered to help me in such a big way. I was impressed, and I felt myself regarding her a little differently as she left the room.

After wallowing in my room for about another week I began to get a little cabin fever. My knee was still sore and a little swollen, but it didn't hurt to move that much and I could even hobble around a little.

Janie continued to visit with me in my room during that time. We would talk for hours and I realized that we had a lot of catching up to do. We talked about school, teachers, our parents, and her plans for college. I began to find our conversations to be very interesting. I used to tease and torment her a lot when we were growing up and she would try to get back at me, often ending up just getting herself more angry.

Sometimes she would come into my room after being at the gym or out for a long run. She would sit on my floor and stretch while we talked. Although I wasn't purposely looking, at least not at first, I began to notice how in-shape she was. Her legs were lean and muscular, not bulging, but firm. He stomach was tight and her arms, though not big, were nicely defined. When she was turned away from me stretching, I would look at her tanned body and the way that her perspiration would cause a sheen on her skin. I'd follow her legs up to her shorts, her stomach up to her athletic bra, and I began to wonder what lay beneath the fabric of her material.

Of course given that she was an eighteen year-old girl the subject of boys eventually came up. We had always been open with each other, so one day, while she was stretching before a run, I decided to ask something that had been on my mind for a while.

"Janie, I want to ask something, but I want you to understand that you don't have to answer if you don't want to," I asked with hesitation.

"Ask away, big brother, we have never had any secrets from each other."

"These boys that you told me you have dated, how far did you get with them?" Again uncertain in the question, and my feelings about a potential answer.

"Depends on the boy, how long we dated, how much I had done before."

"Have you ever gone all the way?" My uncertainty at wanting to know the answer now a knot in my throat.

Janie was sitting on the floor, leaning back to stretch her quadriceps. She stopped the stretch, brought her legs together, and looked down at the floor. For a long moment she didn't say anything. When she did speak her voice was soft.

"Yeah. With two boys. First with Greg Hunter, then with Jimmy Haines."

I was stunned. I had always assumed that my little sister was a virgin. Now I found out that she has had sex with two boys. I knew both by name, but had never met them. After about ten seconds, I found my voice.

"What was it like?" My uncertainty almost overcoming me.

"Honestly, not very good. Although I obviously had no experience to judge, I think that they both did OK. It's just that, it wasn't right with either of them, wasn't special. Although I liked both of them, especially Jimmy, I guess I just didn't feel a connection with them. Physically, it felt good, but I knew as we were doing it that I wanted something more out of the experience, a closeness that was just not there."

As Janie spoke I began to experience a strange array of emotions. I was still shocked that she had had sex twice. But I was also beginning to feel what I could only be described as a slight prick of jealousy, soothed over by relief. I realized that I did not like the thought of my little sister having sex with these two guys, yet I was somewhat fascinated at the thought of her being sexually active. Most of all, I was relieved that she had not yet had a truly fulfilling sexual experience.

Why was I feeling this way? Should I not be mad that she was having sex? If not, why was I concerned with her sexual fulfillment and happy that she had not had that yet? Most troubling was feeling that had been developing somewhere else in my body. From the moment I first asked Janie about sex, I had a nervous feeling in my stomach, accompanied by an ever-growing erection. As she filled in the last details of her disappointment from sex thus far, I suddenly realized that my dick was almost fully hard. I was lying in bed with pajama bottoms on and a sheet over me, but as I looked down, I noticed that it was possible to tell that I was hard. I shifted quickly to hide this fact.

"So big brother, fair is fair. How about you? I know that going to college and living away from home has to have brought you some action," she said with a slightly wicked smile on her lips.

"There have been a few girls," I stammered.

"Any experiences better than my pathetic two?" she pushed on as her smile took a more wicked turn.

Oh, how I wanted to tell her. I wanted to share my experiences with Janie. I wanted to describe the feeling of making love, having sex, and just plain fucking. I wanted to tell her how good it could be when sexual need is fulfilled and there are no limits. But my cock was beginning to throb and my throat had gone dry. I tried to dismiss it as just the memory of the sex that I had, but I knew that the lust I was feeling was tied directly to the thought of telling my little sister about making girls cum, the feeling of their warm mouths on cock, and the sensation of sliding my hard dick into them.

"Some were better than others," was all I could manage. Did my voice just crack a little? Janie turned her head and her smile dropped away. She began to regard me with curiosity. I knew that, upon her next question, I would either explode or launch into a dirty tirade about deep fucking and cum-filled pussies. I decided I needed to change the subject fast.

"Anyway, I think I'll take you up on your offer. If you are planning a swim tomorrow, I'll join you. The doctor said that would be the best thing for my knee early on."

Janie quickly got up and started for the door, saying that she would take me to the gym with her tomorrow. Was she upset that I changed the subject?

After a few moments, my hard-on began to subside and I suddenly felt the need to pee. I went to the bathroom in the hallway and stood in front of the toilet with my dick in hand, waiting for my internal plumbing to switch over. I glanced out the window, which was open to let in the cool March breeze and saw Janie doing a few more stretches in the driveway before she ran. She bent down and put her hands flat on the pavement. Her back was to me, and as she leaned over, I could see her well defined hamstrings as they rose up into her shorts. Her shorts were also riding up so I could see the beginning of her ass. Damn, her body was nice.

My cock was at full staff again and, as I was watching Janie finish stretching and run away, I began jerking it without even thinking of it. Once I realized what I was doing, I tried to think about some of the girls I'd fucked or one of my favorite fantasies. But my mind kept coming back to Janie and I in my room. I thought about the look on her face as I told her about my sexual experiences. The time I got my first blowjob, the backseat of my buddy's car on the way to a game with a cheerleader, or the time I first made a girl come by licking her asshole when I played with her clit. The thought of telling Janie all this made me so hard. Right before I came though, my mind took an unexpected twist. As I was shooting my cum all over the toilet, I wasn't just thinking about telling Janie these stories, I was also thinking about her watching me jerk off while I told them to her.

The next day I began working out without Janie. I started out by joining her after school for a portion of her swim. Within a couple of weeks I was able to swim almost a mile with her. I found that I was still in pretty good shape from the previous basketball season. My knee would ache and swell a little after the swim, but the pain was beginning to lesson. I started biking with her a little and, once me knee no longer swelled after our workouts, I would run with her. I was progressing fairly well through April and thought I just might have a chance of making a full recovery. Keeping up with Janie on her runs was another story. She ran with ease for several miles, and while she would simply increase her breathing rate slightly, I was gulping for air by the end of our runs. I was amazed at her conditioning.

I had resolved to put my earlier thoughts out of mind. For the first few weeks of our training I was largely successful, though I couldn't help but notice how good she looked, especially after a workout. I would catch myself trying to look up a leg of her shorts when we stretch across from each other, occasionally catching a glimpse of her panties, but I would quickly look away when I realized what I was doing. Janie tried to bring up the subject of sex a few times, but I quickly changed the subject or made some excuse to leave the room. She always seemed disappointed when I wouldn't talk to her about it, but never pursued the subject.

I thought that I had put my fascination with the link between my little sister and sex away for good, until after one workout in late April. We had gone for an eight-mile run on a Saturday morning. When we got back, our parents had left a note saying that they had gone to our aunt's house and would be back that evening. We were sitting on the living room floor stretching when Janie leaned back to stretch out one of her quadriceps. I once again found myself peering up the leg of her shorts and thought I got a look at her white panties underneath. I caught myself and started to look away, but in the process looked up at Janie. She was looking right at me. I knew she had seen me looking up her shorts and I was frozen like a deer in the headlights. Her face was expressionless at first, then spread into a slow, sweet smile. My heart began to race. I made some excuse about needing some air and headed outside.

My head was spinning. What was I doing? I had just been busted by my little sister staring at her crotch. I tried to scold myself for what I had done, but the thought of the smile she had given me kept creeping back in my head. It was so innocent, yet so knowing. What did it mean? Why was I even trying to figure it out?

Once I had calmed down, I went back into the house. Janie was nowhere to be seen. I went directly to my room and decided I needed a shower, probably a cold one. As I think back on it now, I know I heard the shower running as I passed the bathroom on the way to my room. Whether it didn't register because I was still euphoric from the long run or preoccupied with what just happened or whether I my subconscious mind purposely ignored it, I still don't know. As I opened the bathroom door, wearing only my underwear, I saw Janie standing outside the shower, drying herself with an over-sized white towel.

I froze again, just looking at her. She hadn't gotten very far drying off and her body was still wet, though most of it, at least the parts I hadn't yet seen, where behind the towel. She was looking back at me without expression at first, but then that same smile spread across her face. Then she did something very simple, but also very shocking. She dropped the towel.

I stood there, slack-jawed and surveyed my little sister's body. Her breasts were tiny, but firm. Her nipples were a soft pink and were standing erect. I noticed immediately how long they were, whether from the cool air on her wet skin or something else entirely. I let my eyes move further down her body. I looked intently at her pussy, completely shaved. I wondered absently if she did that for her triathlons or if she just thought it was sexy. I know I did. Her lips looked swollen and pouty, and there wasn't anything visible beyond them. "Self-contained," I like to think of it. I stared at her in disbelief, and as my eyes rose to meet hers, she still had that sweet and knowing smile on her face. Her eyes, in turn, dropped immediately down to my underwear. I realized that my prick was completely hard, straining against the front of my briefs.

This realization broke me out of my trance, as I stammered out an apology and moved quickly back to my room. I closed the door behind me and stood in the middle of the room, wrestling with the feelings of guilt, curiosity, and horniness that raged within me. I waited a couple of minutes, hearing my heart beating, but I heard nothing from outside the room. My cock was still rock hard. I decided that, rather than fight it, I would just jerk off quickly on my bed so that my hard-on would go away.

I laid on my bed and began jerking my cock, embracing the image of Janie in my mind. I was thinking about the way the water beaded up on her small breasts around her nipples and how young and fresh her pussy looked. I was lost in my thoughts, when I heard a soft know at my door and Janie's voice.

"Jack?"

"Go away," I said hoarsely.

After a moment, the door opened and Janie walked in, covered by the towel she had just been using. I scrambled to cover up as she entered.

"No, don't," she said.

I stopped what I was doing and figured it was only fair since I had seen her earlier. I lay back on my elbows with my cock sticking straight up in the air. Her eyes penetrated me as she looked over my body and approached.

"Janie," I said, "please. This isn't right. I'm sorry I walked in on you, but you have to leave now."

"I don't want to leave. I liked that you walked in, that you saw me like that. I know you were looking up my shorts earlier, I've seen you doing it before. I want you to see me. I want you to see all of me."

With that, Janie dropped the towel and stood naked before me. My cock twitched as I was again confronted with her naked form and my now overwhelming lust for her. But I tried one last time to control the situation, to stop the inevitable.

"Please, Janie. I need you to go. This is so wrong."

"Don't you understand big brother? You're the reason why I didn't enjoy sex with those other boys. I have never felt as close to anyone as I feel with you. As much as tried to fight it, all I could think about with them was you. Thinking about you making me feel like I've always wanted to feel. Even when a play with myself, I always think of you."

Janie moved toward me as she said this. I wanted to move away, but couldn't. She crawled on top of me on the bed, and slid her hands over my chest. She brought her face over mine and lay on top of me. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my throbbing cock.

12