Jack & Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in my room, I striped and lay down on the bed. Reaching for a small tube of lotion from the drawer of my nightstand, I coated my right hand and went to work stroking my cock. With my eyes closed, I began picturing in my mind Jill’s perfect body, dancing and moving sensuously before me, inviting me to partake of her treasures. It took only seconds to coax my cock to it’s full eight inches, and as I imagined it sliding in and out of what I knew had to be Jill’s fully shaven pussy, my hand moved furiously up and down my entire shaft. I could feel my balls begin to contract and knew a tremendous orgasm was only seconds away. Just as I was about to let loose, I heard my bedroom door being pushed open.

“Jack, are you alright? I heard moaning so I wanted to check……”

I quickly opened my eyes and saw Jill standing in the doorway, eyes wide open and her sexy mouth frozen in the shape of an “O”. I’d been busted but it was too late and there was nothing I could do. Seeing her watching me instantly intensified my orgasm even more, if that were possible. My cum began shooting out of the tip of my swollen cock in high arcs and splattering my stomach, chest, and even my neck. I continued stroking my fat cock and the cum kept flying everywhere. I shot an enormous amount of jizz on myself before my orgasm finally came to an end. I looked and Jill stood frozen, just staring as if she couldn’t believe anything like that could possibly happen. After a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, she blinked her big blue eyes as if coming out of a trance.

“I….I….I’m sorry,” she stammered as she backed away, though not taking her eyes off my still twitching cock, and disappeared down the hall.

“Oh shit,” I groaned and got up. Cum was dripping down my body as I ran into the bathroom to shower.

Standing under the spray of water and soaping my stained body, I asked myself, “What just happened?” I wondered how Jill was going to react to what she had just witnessed. I wondered how she’d take it if she knew that it was her that I was masturbating to? She had looked both surprised and embarrassed, but not disgusted as she stood right there and watched instead of shrieking and running out of the room. That was a good sign, wasn’t it?

When I came out of the shower, I found Jill in the den watching television. I decided not to be the one to bring up what had just happened. I would wait and play it by ear. She looked up when I came into the room, smiled a bit at me, then returned her gaze to the television.

“Whatcha watching?” I asked her.

“Just some movie thing or something. I’m not really paying much attention to it. You want the remote?” Jill asked.

“Nah, whatever you wanna watch is fine with me,” I said.

We sat in virtual silence a good five minutes while Jill began flipping through the channels. Every time I glanced over at her, I noticed she was looking over at me, but would quickly divert her gaze elsewhere. Another ten minutes passed in silence and it was driving me crazy. I couldn’t take it any more and decided to break the silence.

“Look, Jill, I’m sorry you saw…” I began.

“Is your cock average sized?” she asked.

“What?”

“Your cock, is it average size or is it bigger or smaller?” I was taken aback by her question, needless to say. But her use of the word “cock”, especially in reference to mine, sent a lightning bolt through my groin. “Because it looked kinda big, but I don’t know. I’ve never seen a hard cock before so I don’t have anything to compare to.”

“Um, yeah, mine is bigger than average,” I told her.

“Good, because if you said you were smaller than average, I don’t see how on earth I’d ever be able to get one in my pussy,” she said rather casually. Again, her use of the word “pussy”, in reference to herself, sent another lightning bolt through my crotch. “How big is suppose to be average, and how big is yours?”

“Uh, I think five and a half or six inches is suppose to be average. Mine is eight inches,” I told her. Jill seemed to be getting more comfortable talking here, and I was starting to feel a little better.

“I see. Was that the normal amount of cum a guy produces when he has an orgasm?” Her questions were flipping me out, but I thought it was good to get all of this out in the open. At least, if she were curious, my sister could get some straight and honest answers from me instead of some bogus information she might pick up elsewhere.

“Well, it’s different for everyone. I don’t think there really is an average amount,” I told her.

“Do you always cum that much then?”

“You know, for some reason, yes, I do. I mean, for most guys, it takes a while for them to replenish their supply, but somehow, I almost always seem to cum a lot. Sometimes though, it’s not quite with as much intensity. I gues that just depends on how turned on I am.” I was becoming as “matter-of-fact” as she was, and it felt rather good.

“So then, are you saying you were pretty turned on upstairs a little while ago?” Jill asked.

“Uh, yeah, I guess I was,” I told her.

“Well, what got you so turned on?”

Now I had to tell her a little white lie. “I was watching a movie.”

“A porno?” Jill asked.

“Not really, at least, it wasn’t a hardcore one where they show everything,” I said.

“Oh.” A few minutes of silence passed before Jill asked, “What do you want for supper?” She just changed the subject like it was no big deal, as if two minutes earlier we hadn’t been talking about me masturbating. We decided to grill steaks for supper and afterwards, spent most of the evening just hanging out and watching television.

The next day, I was anxious to try out my new camera, so I got up kinda early and made breakfast. Much to my surprise, Jill was also up about twenty minutes after me. I made her breakfast as well, and together we sat down at the table to eat.

“Anxious to try the new camera, huh?” Jill asked.

“Yep,” I answered between bites.

“Well, since you cooked, I’ll clean up. You go take a shower so you can go out and play,” Jill giggled.

I jumped up and headed for the shower. When I had finished, I grabbed my camera and the manual and went outside to sit on the patio. The battery was charged and I was looking to see what I could shoot. Just then, Jill came out onto the patio in a short robe.

“Looking for something to shoot?” she asked. I nodded. “Will I do?” and with that, she dropped her robe.

Beneath the robe, Jill had on the tiniest bikini I had ever seen. It was nothing more than three triangles of white fabric held together with strings. Her luscious breasts were spilling out of the top, and the bottoms just barely covered her crotch before turning into a piece of dental floss running up her butt crack. I nearly dropped the camera!

“Wow!” was all I could manage to say. Finally, after eyeing her for a couple of minutes, I pulled out the little screen/viewfinder on the side of the camera and pressed the “record” button. Jill set a bottle of baby oil down by a chaise and paraded around the patio a bit, stopping ever so often to stretch or wink or give a small wave at the camera. I followed her around, zooming in and out, making sure to get plenty of good shots of her finest assets. And Jill wasn’t shy about showing off for the camera either. After a few minutes, she moved over to the chaise. Very slowly and seductively, she lowered herself down on her hands and knees, with her fantastic ass high in the air, and slowly crawled up the lounger. She leaned forward and to the side and picked up the bottle of baby oil. I watched the camera’s viewfinder as my gorgeous sister turned to sit in the lounger. She adjusted it so she was in a semi-reclining position, and then began pouring oil all over her upper chest. She worked the oil in slowly, and when she was through, she poured a large puddle on her stomach. Again, she spread a heavy coat of baby oil on her stomach and took the time to do each arm as well. Finally, she brought her right foot up and placed it next to her left thigh, bending it at the knee. She squirted a large amount of oil on her bent knee and I watched and recorded a stream of oil run down her thigh right into her crotch. Using both hands, she smoothed the oil up and down her entire leg as she stretched it high into the air. When she had finished with her right leg, she returned it to the bent-knee position and brought her left leg up in the same way. As she began pouring the oil down her left thigh, I moved around to the end of the lounger. Jill just smiled as she parted her legs and rubbed the oil up and down her left leg.

Needless to say, my cock was hard as a rock by now and was quite obvious in my shorts, but I didn’t care. I was too intent recording my sexy sister. I almost came in my shorts, though, when Jill, legs bent and spread wide apart, ran her hands up the insides of both thighs all the way to her crotch, her oily fingers lightly tracing over the outer edges of her thong. I figured if I didn’t get out of there quick, the friction of my cock against my shorts would make me cum.

“I’m gonna go and download this into my computer,” I told her.

Jill smiled wickedly and said, “Ok. Hope it turns out alright.”

My laptop was in the den, so I walked in through the French doors from the patio. I connected the camera to my computer and began the download. My cock was throbbing and in need of some attention. As soon as the download was completed, I had planned on going up to my room and jerking it off, but just a couple of minutes before it was done, I heard Jill call to me.

“Jack, can you come back out here?”

“Uhhh, sure thing,” I hollered back. “Just give me a couple of minutes to finish the download.”

I waited for a couple of minutes; both for the download to complete and hoping the swelling in my shorts would go down. It didn’t, much. So, with a still near fully erect eight-inch bulge in my shorts, I ventured back out to the patio. Jill was lying in the chaise, flat out, on her stomach.

“Jack, will you put some oil on my back?” she asked me.

“Yeah, alright,” I told her. She moved her hips over far enough to give me room to sit down beside her. I gathered up Jill’s long hair into a ponytail and moved it over one shoulder. I began squirting oil on her back and started rubbing it over her shoulders.

“Take my top off,” I thought I heard her say.

“What?” I asked, somewhat stunned.

She giggled. “Untie the strings and pull. Then they won’t get in your way. Besides, I don’t want tan lines.”

With somewhat shaking hands, I untied the string going around her back, then untied the one around her neck. As I started to tug, Jill raised up on her elbows a bit. I sat there with my sister’s bikini top in my hands, just looking at it.

“Ahem, ahem. Are you gonna look at that all day? My back is waiting,” she chided.

“Sorry,” I mumbled, and dropped the top beside the chaise. I went back to work, pouring generous amounts of oil on Jill’s back and rubbing it in. I had worked my way down to her waist and was about to quit there and get up, when Jill stopped me.

“You’re not just gonna do half the job, are you?” she asked.

Looking down at her, I said, “Well, if you want me to finish…” My voice trailed off.

“Do you think I wanna get half baked?” Jill laughed.

I turned myself around and was now staring at the greatest ass and most gorgeous pair of legs I had ever seen. I leaned forward and squirted some oil up one leg, from her ankle to her knee, then rubbed it in. Her legs were already oily, but I had to admit I wanted to slide my hands along their length. I stopped just above her knee, then did the other leg the same way. Then I went to work on her thighs, slowly running my hands up the backs and insides. As I did, Jill parted her long legs, giving me total access. Up and down each thigh, higher and higher, I ran my oily hands, stopping just millimeters from her pussy on the ascent before descending toward her knees again. I spent way more time on her legs than would have been sufficient to coat them with the oil, before I picked up the bottle once again. My cock was hard enough to cut diamonds by now as it strained to break the zipper of my shorts. I stood up and moved myself down on the chaise so I was sitting near Jill’s knees before I leaned up and began pouring a generous amount of baby oil all over her gorgeous ass cheeks. Dropping the bottle, I started to knead my sister’s firm ass. She just laid there, a small moan escaping her full lips every so often, as I massaged her cheeks. Kneading them like bread dough, I let my hands work their way down to the very bottom of her ass. Without taking my hands from her ass, I moved myself around so I was now kneeling on the chaise between her lovely, spread, legs.

What I did next surprised even me. I felt as if I were in daze as I slid both of my oily hands up her hips and hooked the tips of my fingers over the straps of her thong and slowly began to pull it down. I watched as the string slowly came out of it’s hiding place between my sister’s ass cheeks. As I continued to tug on her thong, Jill raised her hips just slightly to allow me to continue. Before I knew it, I had completely removed Jill’s thong bottoms. I met no resistance when one oily finger began to slide down the crack of her ass, stopping just short of her tiny asshole. My dick needed some serious relief, so as I continued to run my finger up and down her ass crack, I reached down and unsnapped my shorts. This provided a little bit of comfort, but not nearly enough. Glancing down momentarily and seeing Jill lying with her head turned away from me with eyes closed, I slowly unzipped my shorts. My rock hard cock sprang forward and bobbed before me. As if on it’s own, one oil-covered hand was soon wrapped around it. The middle finger of my other hand had ventured down Jill’s ass crack farther than it ever had before and was now pressing against her rosy little anus while I stroked the length of my eight inch member. I could feel my balls tighten and knew an explosion was on the horizon.

Then all at once, about four things happened almost simultaneously. Jill jerked her hips upward sharply, which caused my finger to slip into her hot asshole all the way up to the first knuckle. Next, I heard her moan and felt her body stiffen as her asshole clamped around my finger and liquid began shooting out of her. Finally, I grunted and showered her back and ass with a tremendous amount of thick, white, jizz. All of this had happened within two or three seconds.

As the last few drops of my cum dribbled out of me and ran down Jill’s crack, my senses finally returned and I looked down and saw what had just happened.

“Oh my god, Jill. I…I…I’m sorry,” was all I could say as I tucked my still hard cock back into my shorts and almost ran into the house, leaving my sister lying naked on the chaise, covered in baby oil and cum.

I headed straight up to the bathroom and into the shower. I was embarrassed beyond belief, yet my cock was telling me a different story. It had yet to go down any and was still protruding straight out from my belly. I was ashamed of myself, yet I had also never been so turned on before in my life. I tried to push the thoughts out of my head; thinking about it was only causing my dick to remain hard. Finally, I managed to gain a little control over myself. I toweled off and quietly made my way to my room. Passing our parent’s bedroom on the way, the door was open and I could faintly hear the sounds of water running from their bathroom. Jill obviously had gone in there to clean up. I was glad of that, as I just couldn’t face her yet. I went downstairs, grabbed the keys to Dad’s car and scribbled a note to Jill, saying I was going for a drive, and left the house.

I stayed away most of the day, returning finally around five o’clock that evening. I found Jill sitting in the living room looking sad and forlorn. She’d obviously been crying, and apparently didn’t hear me come in.

“Hi,” I said in a low voice.

Her head shot around to look at me. She had an uncertain look on her face. “Hi,” she said in a small voice.

“I guess we should talk,” I said.

“Yeah,” she replied.

I walked in and sat on the couch next to her. We sat in silence for a few moments, neither one knowing quite what to say.

“Jill, I’m really sorry about what happened,” I began.

“What I don’t understand is why you left?” she asked.

“I was ashamed and embarrassed to face you,” I told her.

“Why? Because you gave me an orgasm? Because you had one yourself? What’s to be ashamed about that?”

“Because you’re my sister, Jill, and I felt like I had taken advantage of you.”

“Yes, I’m your sister, but I’m also a woman. Don’t you find me attractive?” she asked with hopeful eyes.

“Are you serious? You’re, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I know,” I told her honestly.

“Then don’t you get it?” Jill asked with a soft smile. “Don’t you think I could have, would have, stopped you this morning if I had wanted to?”

“Yes.”

“Exactly. So why do you think I didn’t? Huh? Because I wanted it. I wanted you. This whole transformation, I did it for you,” Jill confessed.

“What?” I sat astonished.

“Let me make it easy for you,” Jill said turning herself towards me. “I want you, big brother. I always have. I wanna suck your big cock until you cum on my face and down my throat. I want you to eat my shaved pussy until I squirt my cum all over. I want you to fuck my tight pussy hard and make me scream. I want you to fuck my ass with your big dick until I pass out from pleasure.” She then leaned over and placed her hand in my lap, giving my already hard cock a squeeze. “And I want you right now.”

I sat there shocked, until I felt Jill’s lips on mine. Her tongue parted my lips and soon it was intertwined with my own. Meanwhile, her hand was unsnapping and unzipping my pants. My head was spinning as I reached for her breast and began to squeeze and fondle it. By now, she had her hand down the front of my pants, inside my underwear, and was massaging my hard cock. All at once, she stopped and asked me to stand up. I stood in front of her, and with one swift yank, Jill had my pants and underwear down around my knees. My dick stood straight out and pointed towards her as she sat on the edge of the couch.

“It’s beautiful,” she said, pulling her t-shirt up over her head and gazing at it. “You’re so big and hard. I’m gonna suck it now, my lovely brother. I’m gonna suck your big fat cock until I make you cum.” With that, she began licking the entire length of my shaft until it was glistening with her saliva. After a minute or so, the precum was dripping out of me. Jill used the very tip of her tongue to spread it all over the head of my cock. Then, with one hand wrapped around the shaft and the other cupping my swollen balls, she took the head of my cock between her lips. She sucked the head slowly, swirling her tongue around the underside. I thought I would pass out. Soon though, she began working more and more of me into her mouth, until she was bobbing her head up and down on my cock at a pretty good rate. Her hand was sliding up and down the shaft as she sucked, and her other hand would alternate between gently squeezing my balls and raising and lowering them in time with her sucking. It wasn’t long before I felt that familiar feeling in my nuts and I knew I was close to cumming.

“Oh god, Jill!” I moaned. “You’re gonna make me cum!”

“Yes, cum for me. Shoot your cum in my mouth and all over my face. I wanna taste you. I wanna feel your cum all over me,” she moaned back. “Do it! Do it now!”

She held my cock a few inches from her lips and furiously pumped the shaft with her hand. I let out a groan and pumped my hips forward a couple of times, then exploded. I came with such a force that my spunk flew everywhere. The first couple of jets went right in her open mouth. She then aimed my cock so that the rest of my huge load landed on her cheeks, her forehead, on her chin and even in her hair. I always cum a lot, but I don’t think I had ever cum that much before. I looked down and saw that I had almost completely covered her face with my goo. When I had finally stopped squirting, Jill crammed my cock back into her mouth and sucked hard, wanting to get every drop of cum she could get out of me. My knees went weak and I thought I would fall to the floor, though I somehow managed to remain standing.