Jack and May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G-String
G-String
52 Followers

May pushes me away and shoots out of bed. With her right hand, she grabs her towel and turns to leave. However, her spare hand suddenly cups under her crotch, no doubt catching my cum that is seeping from her wounded pussy. I fetch her a couple of paper tissues from the bed-stand and she quickly slips them between her legs.

Quietly, I open the bedroom door as May tiptoes the three steps across to the spare bedroom. I can hear Sylvie peeing in the toilet just three steps away in the other direction. May opens the door to the spare room and just as she is about to disappear inside, she turns back, kisses me full on the lips once more and tiptoes stealthily into the spare room, clicking the door shut.

I hurry back to my bedroom. Immediately, I notice two things. There is a crimson patch on the bed linen, from May's defloration; and there is a strong aroma permeating in the bedroom, from our passionate sex. Then, I hear the sound of toilet flushing. My heart is pounding at a maddening space by now. Time is running out. First thing first, I throw the quilt over the bed to hide the damning evidence; I'll just have to deal with that later. Then I pull on the t-shirt and the pair of shorts I left by my pillow this morning, kicking the heap of my outdoor clothes under the bed at the same time. I just had time to twist open a bottle of Chinese painkilling ointment and splash some of that smelly stuff on my left ankle when the bedroom door cracks open.

Sniff, Sniff! "What's that horrible smell?" Sylvie yells bitchily, "I told you not to do this in the bedroom, Jack."

"You should have told me." I talk back in measured anger. "I'm not going out there when that four foot..." I check myself in mid-sentence as I have made a promise to May. I begin again, "I'm not going out there when she's here."

"Oh, God! I forgot." Surprise written all over her face as Sylvie turns to leave, shutting the door behind her, forgetting all about me already.

Then I hear the knock, knock on the other door. After a brief pause, Sylvie enters the spare room and is yakking away with May. I sit on my bed in a daze, my heart still pounding madly. That's been a close call.

After almost an hour, Sylvie suddenly opens the bedroom door to fetch a handbag. May walks pass the doorway without giving me a sideway glance, just like she's been doing for years. But I know better now. She has pulled back her shoulder-length silky black hair and ties it to a ponytail. She put on some light makeup to soften the line of her high cheekbone. She is wearing small diamond ear-studs; first time I notice her with earrings. She has a clinging black nightgown. A pair of 5-inch black patent leather stilettos makes her look taller. What a Goddess! I can feel my erection reviving. At the same time, I feel a twinge of jealousy. Who is she going out with tonight?

"May, keep the spare keys. Come back and stay the night after the wedding banquet. It would be late and I don't want you going home on your own." Sylvie bosses her sister about, just like she does to everybody else.

"No. You won't be here. I think I better go home." May declines.

"Don't be silly. It's my mahjong night of the week. Jack here won't bother you. Just let yourself in tonight. I shall probably be back around 10 or 11, tomorrow morning. May be we can have brunch together. Stay for the night, okay?"

"Alright!" May tries her best to sound reluctant.

"Now you go ahead and wait for me at the lift lobby while I fetch something." Sylvie orders again.

I hear May clatters her heels outside the flat.

"Now Jack, be nice to her tonight, alright?" Sylvie stares at me sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, I hear you."

Then they are both gone. Yes, I shall be super-nice to May tonight. We have a whole night together! And next Friday, I bet Sylvie will be playing mahjong again. I can feel the growing ache of my erection already!

- END -

G-String
G-String
52 Followers
12