Jack & Selina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt between her legs as she spread them, wantonly opening her flower to me, baring herself brazenly, and I roughly grabbed the backs of her knees and wrenched her forward until her ass was positioned right on the edge of the sofa and no more than an inch away from sliding off and onto the floor. With my hands on her knees I pushed her legs back and her feet rose into the air, spreading her labia further apart, and the warm musky smell of her dampened sex assaulted my senses. The awakened pink eye winked at me from within the depths of that black wispy thatch of pubic hair and I bent my head down into the heat and slid my tongue from the base of the opening to the top, feeling the puffy lips part in welcome as I added to her wetness a little of my own.

Selina pushed her mound at me instinctively, her fingers joining mine on her knees and pulling herself even more open as she sought more of my tongue inside her. I removed my hands and let her spread herself as wide as she was comfortable with and moved them to the insides of her thighs, stroking up and down her slender legs, my tongue traversing back down her slit and pausing at the perinium where it circled teasingly between the two holes. She moved her hips downward whilst tugging lightly at my hair, telegraphing to me where she wanted me to concentrate, and I opened her vagina with my thumbs and slid my tongue inside her as far as it could go in a smooth stabbing thrust that brought forth a cry of intense pleasure from her lips. I prised opened her tender petals with my coarse fingertips and swept my tongue from the entrance to her flower, past the urethra to the hiding place of her clitoris, then withdrew my tongue and repeated the sweeping action again and again, working from the bottom of her soaking hole to the top like a cat lapping at cream. Both of her hands slapped upon the back of my head and her fingers entwined in my hair, holding me there as she whimpered softly.

I flicked my tongue over her clitoris deftly, feeling her shudder beneath me as she groaned loudly, and moved a finger to her hole, tracing it around the pulsing entrance in a tightening spiral as my tongue and lips worked on her nerve centre. "Yes!" I heard her gasp, "Put it in me!" I eased the tip of a finger inside her and she gave a deep, guttural groan at the intrusion, followed by a barked "Aahhh" as I slipped more of the finger into her tight hole, feeling the resistance as both joints probed past the opening. My tongue worked busily on her clitoral hood, teasing out the little bud and flicking it several times a second, her hands releasing her hold on my head and falling uselessly to her side as she surrendered to my merciless double pronged attack on her sex. My finger moved in and out slowly, the initial resistance overcome as both her canal and my digit were slick with her oily arousal. She pushed her hips at the invasion, thrusting to meet it, and I smoothly switched my oral attentions back to her breasts, introducing a second finger and teasing it around the periphery of her slippery sex until I judged that she was ready to take that one alongside the first.

"Oohhh" She moaned as I suckled on her breast, my tongue tracing the contours of the nipple that I had drawn inside my mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" She gasped as I raked the hard teat with my teeth.

"Ahhhh" She cried as I eased that second finger inside her, stretching her hole to accomodate the probing pair.

"Oh fuck yes!" She gasped as I pushed them all the way inside her until the heat and dampness of her vagina could be felt against the palm of my hand.

I pressed my lips to hers and her tongue instantly forced it's way past mine, her head lifting off the sofa as she pushed herself at me while my palm slapped wetly against her mound with each stab of my fingers into the heart of her sex. With two fingers splitting her vagina she seemed to be in rapture, her mouth covering mine hungrily, her sexual muscles squeezing my fingers on each inward stroke. It was an easy masturbation, not too fast, not too slow, a pace that matched perfectly the contractions of her vagina walls. I could have eased a third finger inside at a push, but I sensed that might be pushing my luck a bit and would only serve to mutate the pleasure into pain so I compromised by using that third finger to tap lightly at her nether hole when my palm pressed against her pubis. I think it was this that sent her over the edge. She tore her mouth away from mine and cried; "Don't stop!" and her hips bucked at my hand as the climax began to build within her as she gasped into my ear.

I hastened my fingering of Selina's hole, the third fingertip touching the puckered ring of her anus with each stroke but not penetrating, just sending light impact shocks through her nervous system to augment those that the invasion of her sundered sex was generating. My free hand squeezed a breast roughly, pulling it back to my lips, and as I sucked it almost whole into my mouth she climaxed over my hand with a cry that could have been heard in the street outside, additional wetness gushing out of her hole, down my hand and soaking into the hole that my third finger teased. I pushed harder with that third finger, putting the tip of it inside her forbidden entrance, and she arched her back and cried out again, the arching of her back pushing all three fingers into her body for one final time. I held them there as the waves of her orgasm subsided, until the clamping of her vaginal walls on my fingers ceased, slowly rubbing my fingers together through the thin membrane that seperated them until eventually I allowed them to slip out of her holes slowly, very, very carefully as she shuddered at the withdrawal.

She lay there breathing heavily, her cheeks reddened, the flesh between her neck and breasts glowing pink with post orgasmic flush, her eyes closed tightly and her mouth open showing perfect white teeth. Her hands hung limp at her sides and her legs scissored slowly as she came down from her high. I couldn't help but smile. I left her lying there as I explored the room, switching off the ceiling lights and the lamps, plunging the apartment into a semi-darkness whose only illumination now came from the street lamps outside glowing faintly through the thin fabric of threadbare, sun bleached curtains. She rose from the sofa, a shapely, sensuous silhouette before me, and I stood there waiting as she approached on unsteady legs.

Her hand touched my lips, tracing the outline of my mouth, then they explored the ridges and bumps of my scar as I closed my eyes and willed her not to stop. Her other hand was at my waist, and the button of my jeans succumbed with minimal resistance to her deft touch, then the noise of the zipper descending drowned out the noises of our laboured breathing.

"You needn't have turned out the lights," She whispered huskily before kissing the corner of my mouth and the raised bumps of flesh there where the stitches had been roughly sewn.

"I'm uncomfortable in the light." I mumbled as she eased my jeans down to my knees.

"When I first set eyes on your scar I felt my pussy gush." She confessed. "Somehow it turned me on in a way I haven't felt in ages." Her hand pressed against the bulge in my pyjamas now, fingers closing around the solid shaft of my penis, stroking it slowly through the fabric. I swallowed as her lips kissed my neck tenderly. I trembled beneath her touch, almost shivering as her other hand caressed behind my ear. "I need you to fuck me," She murmured into my ear as her palm massaged my full, swollen testes through the fabric now that she had teased the crown over the waistband of Arkham's greys. The more she rubbed me the further the pyjamas fell until I was fully revealed and her palm slowly massaged my hanging sac.

"It's been more than a year." I explained. "I won't be able to hold it for long."

She nibbled at my ear. "I don't care. We've got all night." She whispered.

"Honestly," I continued. "It's just too darn dangerous. I fear I might blast your ovaries up to your tonsils."

She snorted in laughter in my ear, then she enfolded my shaft in her hand and stroked the full length from balls to tender tip, gripping softly. "Then I'd best cut out the middle man." She giggled and lowered herself to her knees in front of me.

At first Selina merely kissed the crown lightly, using both hands to guide my meat to her lips, then she slipped her tongue between her lips and began to sweep it over every inch of my exposed length, fingers lifting it up, pressing the head against my belly as she covered my swollen testicles with her slick, warm saliva. She slowly, sensuously worked her way back up to the flare that defines the transition between glans and shaft and circled her tongue around it three or four times, then I felt her hot breath sear my sensitive head as her mouth devoured me.

It felt like entering a blast furnace when she closed her lips over the bulbous head. I groaned involuntarily and ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked me into her mouth, a hand still milking my shaft and the other playing lazily with my testicles. My toes curled and I nearly lost my balance with the intense sensations rocketing up my spine and searing into my brain. Her incredibly agile tongue flicked at the slit in the crown as she paused, sensing my struggle to remain upright, then teasingly she pulled my wholly out of her mouth and her tongue danced along the underside from the very tip to the root, then back again along the veined ridge, swirling around the circumference of foreskin before she engulfed me whole again, her lips tightly clamped around my shaft, her tongue squirming restlessly against the underside as the head rasped against the roof of her mouth.

Her hand cradled my balls, squeezing the root gently, and she began to move her head up and down my shaft, fellating me expertly, applying varying amounts of suction as she made love to me with her warm, wet lips. On each stroke deep into her mouth I could feel her still hard nipples brush against my thighs. There was no way I could stand this for long - the slurping noises alone were driving me wild and the increasing rapidity with which she ravenously feasted upon my manhood was pushing me over the edge. I could already feel the pressure building down below, the intense swelling sensations growing rapidly in testes that I knew could not contain their contents for long. I tried to hold back, but the valves had already been blown wide open under her touch and my long pent up load raced up the shaft that I was now pushing in and out of her mouth while I held her head still, my grip on her hair having tightened, and fired from the tip with an electric like shock that made me gasp out in breathless ecstacy.

I had intended to warn her, but my brain couldn't make my mouth form the words in time and surprisingly Selina didn't seem to mind at all. She held me inside the tight confines of her mouth, cheeks hollowed with suction as my testes pumped and my penis jerked violently with each powerful jet of semen that I shot into her mouth. Still her hands continued working furiously on both shaft and swollen balls as she resumed the bobbing of her head, coaxing all of my ejaculate out of me while she swallowed it down in gulps that I could feel through my trapped, throbbing member. Eventually the spasms of release ended and I shuddered involuntarily as she continued to suckle on the tender crown, draining me of any residual sperm and at the same time exhausting me of any energy that might have remained as my body convulsed under her attentions, her fingers still caressing my emptied sac.

"Wow," Selina murmured as she released me, licking her lips. "You weren't kidding, were you?" She laughed as she got up off her knees and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me hard on the mouth with firmly closed lips, then she sighed dreamily as she broke away, padding barefoot to the kitchen. I quickly divested myself of the rest of my clothes, kicking the Arkham pyjamas under the coffee table, and half walked, half stumbled over to the sofa. I fell into it and sat there softening, my entire body relaxing after the unexpected intensity of the last twenty minutes or so. My new lover quickly returned with another two glasses of red wine and handed me one, patting her bare belly as she stood before me brazenly, this time silhouetted in the harsh light spilling out through the kitchen doorway. "The amount of caffeine in all those cups of coffee and slices of chocolate cake you put away tonight is going to keep both of us awake for hours now, I expect." She commented with a lewd smile. "Whatever shall we do?"

She took a large gulp of the wine, presumably to freshen up the masculine taste left in her mouth, then she straddled my legs, her still warm pussy pressing down on my softened manhood as she wriggled herself into a more comfortable position and then bent her face to mine. I tasted nothing but meaty red wine with a hint of cherry on her lips, but then she pulled back and traced my scar with a fingertip, running it from my left ear, across my lips, and all the way to my right ear before reversing the journey. A flicker of irritation soured my visage for a moment, but I doubted she could see it in the dark. I suppressed the mild annoyance, chalking it up to curiosity and one woman's strange sexual desire for damaged, disfigured, defective men. Perhaps she was just one of those women who nurtured a secret Beauty and The Beast fantasy. We all have our quirks and foibles, and that I was one of Selina's curios was just my little bit of good fortune, I realised when I thought about it. Then she kissed it and traced the raised profile with her tongue, pausing at my mouth to slide her tongue inside, and far from being further irritated by her insistence on concentrating on my disfigurement it I found myself beginning to harden again, something that did not go unnoticed by Selina.

" So soon?" She asked as she shifted on my lap, guiding a nipple to my mouth with her hands which only accelerated the process of solidification. I felt the snake uncoiling, and in a few moments as she teased me by rubbing her nipple harshly across my lips my penis was semi-erect, the upper side of the shaft began to pressing insistently between her bum cheeks. She compounded my torment by rubbing her sex slowly along the steadily extending length of my hardening member, and my heart pounded harder, pumping more and more blood into the burgeoning organ. I set my glass down on the floor and took hers and placed it alongside mine, then I closed my mouth over her offered breast and sucked hard, making her gasp, and she reached between her legs and guided the head of my penis straight to the heat of her core.

She sat there on my lap unmoving, my still not fully hardened penis straining to overcome the initial resistance of her tight entrance and I bit down on the teat, trying to force her into settling and letting me inside, but she resisted and accepted the pain, holding herself finely balanced on the tip of the crown, waiting for the delicious moment when it became fully hard to do the work for her. In the end it was a combination of her increased lubrication and the (at last!) steely rigidity of my prick that resulted in Selina finally accepting my offering and it slipped slowly inside her. She moaned into my ear and wriggled her hips, and I felt the tight, velvetty walls of her love tunnel slip down my shaft one tantalising inch at a time. She pushed her mound at me as I simultaneously pushed my hips up at her, and the tight curls of our pubic hairs ground together. I let her breast slip out of my mouth and moaned softly at the exquisite sensations that enveloped my penis. We stayed in this position for a while, my hands fondling her small boobs, her hands seeking out and exploring the scars on my chest made by blade or burn, my manhood pulsing inside her.

Then we kissed again, and she began to move on me, riding me slowly while our tongues slowly explored each other in a more leisurely manner than before. Previously it had been almost frantic, kind of an effort to outdo each other in a my-tongue-can-go-deeper-than-yours manner. This time we savoured each entanglement, sucked on each other's tongues, retreated and advanced in cooperation with each other instead of in a pseudo combat. It was an entirely liquid kiss - languid and wet, sloppy and erotic, simply delicious. Selina did all the work downstairs, sliding her tight, enveloping sheath up and down my length as we snogged and grinding her groin against mine on the downstroke.

My thumbs stroked her nipples, my palms massaged her breasts firmly, and her hands folded around my neck again, her arms resting lightly on my shoulders as she began to accelerate the pace of our lovemaking. Her petite breasts began to bounce with the motion. I began to meet her movements with some of my own, thrusting into her as she slid down my shaft, making her gasp with each stabbing penetration until the only sounds in the room were a staccato "Ah..Ahh...Ah.." coming from her lips as she threw her head back and rode me with increasing excitement.

I decided to take control and rolled Selina onto her back on the sofa, her head resting on the arm of the sofa, her black hair spilling over the side. I thrust hard into her in the gloom as she grunted beneath me, her legs wrapping around my back, her hands clutching at my shoulders, sharp nails digging into my flesh, the mild pain spurring me on as I made love to her. I lowered my face to hers and she responded almost violently, her tongue lancing into my mouth, her ankles, crossed behind my back, kicking my ass on each thrust and now the primary noises in the room were the muted slaps of our genitals banging together as I could go no deeper inside her hungry, grasping hole.

She moaned into my mouth as I hammered away at her and I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her head back, breaking the kiss, then I bent down and sucked with wanton abandon on a nipple, not caring if I hurt her in the least.

"Fuck yes!" She moaned as I screwed her hard into the sofa, and her hands moved down to my ass, gripping me tightly there, her legs unfolding and spreading so that one foot was bouncing in the air an inch or two off the floor and one was hooked over the back of the sofa. Selina moaned louder into my ear, whispering her joy, hissing her ecstacy, encouraging me to go faster, to thrust harder and deeper into her as her fingernails scratched and raked my butt cheeks as if in an effort to add even more scarring to my body, perhaps in some unspoken desire to leave her own mark upon me. I grunted as I acquiesced to her demands and she cried out with each jarring thrust of my hips, and after a minute or so of frantic copulation she threw back her head and yelled; "Fuck I'm cumming!" as her orgasm thundered through her. Her inner walls clutched powerfully at my thrusting staff as she came, and I powered through the additional resistance, through her bucking uncontrollably beneath me, through the pain of her fingernails stabbing deeply into the skin of my buttocks and through the repeated cries of ecstacy screamed into my ear until my own climax hit me and it was my turn to cry out as I emptied myself in a seemingly never ending torrent, wave after wave of my seed jetting powefully inside her.

I lay atop her, softening slowly but still embedded within her, our breathless panting filling a silence occasionally sundered by the swish of traffic outside cutting through the rain washed street. Our eyes were closed as we recovered from the orgasms we had enjoyed, sweat congealing between our bodies acting like a glue, bonding us together tightly, Selina's arms having looped beneath my armpits and her hands by this time clutching onto my shoulders. I nuzzled her neck gently until I had shrunk enough to slip out and she let me go.