Jack and the Beanstalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was having none of this messing around. She yanked me upright by my hair and we were again tightly together, our arms around one another, my dick wedging firmly upright against her belly. She backed herself up towards the table, pulling me along with her.

"I lead, remember...?" My mouth was eagerly exploring the length of her neck so my only sound was some muffled note of agreement.

And then the bottom of her ass was being wedged against the edge of the kitchen table, but I continued to push her and she continued to pull me forward until her back was lying on top of the table and my weight was firmly pinning her down. I felt her legs part. My dick was still firmly up against her belly, so I moved my lower body away until it sprang jauntily free, and on its reverse spring back upwards was already tickling at the entrance to her hot and damp cave. I so wanted to thrust it straight in there and then, but I pulled my face away from hers and observed her as my cockhead slowly parted her lips, made a tentative foray inside but then retreated to the very edge. I still had my reservations even at this very late stage. I mean, after all, she was my... Her eyes had flickered and a smile had started at the edges of her mouth, but when I withdrew slightly, so her smile lessened...so I knew what it was she wanted, and then I was pushing back in again and her smile seemed to widen the further I plumbed her depths. Then it was completely in, even though I was still pushing for that extra centimeter, and my balls bounced against the edge of her ass and that smile spread across the whole width of her face...and that smile was for me and for what we were doing together.

I started to push and pull gently, in and out of her, luxuriating in the hot damp suction that was her cunt, but she didn't want gentle, she was lifting her ass towards me as I pulled out, unable to wait for my next push forward and with the realization of this my thrusts became quicker, harder, more animal-like. I raised my chest away from her and lifted her bum and the backs of her thighs so her ass was up in the air and in that way we mated furiously, her, tipped backwards at a crazy angle on top of the table until we were both screaming, my body was jerking with a life of its own, my cum was spurting hotly into her depths and she was crushing my waist between her thighs as she gave herself delightedly up to her own shrieking orgasm. I'd never cum like this before, with such abandon...and so, it seemed, neither had she.

As I came down from my high, my cock still languishing inside her, her legs now placed back on the floor with her knees swinging open and shut like a swing-door wafting in the breeze, I surveyed my mum lying there with her eyes closed and a broad grin across her face. She stretched her body below me with arms clasped behind her head and arched her back in pleasure so that her breasts thrust themselves upwards. I realized the incongruity of the fact that she was still wearing her bra. I nuzzled my face into it and felt around her back for the clasp which I deftly flicked apart.

"Mmm, you did that very well Mikey, I can see I'm not your first..." The long lashes of her eyes, however, remained shut. She was giving herself over to the sensations.

I didn't reply, I just grinned to myself and gazed down as she brought her hands up and round to my neck so I could draw the straps off her shoulders, and I paused there momentarily in awe as her bosom was exposed to me.

I'd seen it before from up on my perch of course, swinging hugely as she'd performed her quick-change...it occurred to me that maybe she'd done all that that for my benefit? But now the pale breasts lay there relaxed on her ribcage, open to the full inspection of my eyes and hands. I felt their unexpected weight as each hand took charge of its own tit, and each thumb kneaded at the dough of her flesh and caressed around and across her nipples. These were rapidly becoming aroused as they reacted to my touch, and soon they were standing proudly like volcanoes jutting up from the landscape.

The view made my dick involuntarily jerk inside her and she instantly opened her eyes at the sensation. She smiled, and I lifted her head from the table so I could kiss those lips. Her arms and her legs both encircled my back and I lifted her bodily off the table and walked her out of the kitchen and through to the sofa in the living-room, all the time my lips glued to hers and her pussy impaled on my newly hard pole.

As I laid her down we began now to make proper love...the timing of the strokes, the delaying of orgasm until feeling that the partner was also on the verge, the licking, the gnawing, the chewing, the giggles, the snorts, the unselfconsciousness of displaying every aspect of your body to inspection, the cuddling, the caring...

We must have dozed off for a while afterwards because it was late evening when we woke, but we didn't mind. We even resumed our rehearsals, but these now took on a comic turn. We figured that we could now get away with a more daring combination of our bodies inside the cow costume, and this involved Ellen leaning her body further forward and my hands cupping her tits rather than holding on to her hips. Since we were totally naked this inevitably led to me taking her from behind and grinding her ass into the carpet.

Apparently there was also a point in the show where the cow had to lower its head to chew at some grass. Of course, Ellen could have knelt on her knees to do this but, instead, she was determined to show me her flexibility by bending from the waist. This thrust her ass directly into my face and I immediately took my opportunity to push my tongue out and into her pussy, licking along the folds until I came to her clit and swirling my tongue around it. She writhed and squirmed and gasped and with her hands, held her ass out for more. This led to a complete collapse of the cow upon itself, because we were now doing a full dress rehearsal, and what must have looked very odd indeed - the front of a cow with its legs up in the air and splayed, and the back of the cow with its legs kneeling, cushioned by the huge udders, its ass in the air and strange slurping, chomping noises coming from the middle section.

A variation on the theme was our invention of a pantomime Aardvark and a pantomime Camel, but I won't go into those. Suffice it to say that Ellen was very amenable and adaptable and...pliable. And she also extracted a promise from me for us at some point to try all the animals from aardvark and on through to zebra.

Then we fell asleep again in each other's arms on the carpet. It's amazing how comfortable udders are when used as a pillow...

We awoke to the sun gleaming through the windows, took one shocked glance at the clock and were immediately on our feet and rushing up the stairs, me pulling Ellen behind me, into the shower, very tempted to soap each other's parts but with no time at all, rushed out of the shower, dragged on clothes while we were still damp, and raced out to the car.

"It's OK, slow down, we've got time..."

"But we've got to visit Dad in hospital first...!"

"Oh, right, well...speed up then..."

I looked round at her with a crooked grin on my face.

"What? What??...it just slipped my mind, that's all..."

I laughed and stroked through her hair, partly from affection and partly from the fact she'd had no time to comb it before rushing out, and then returned my concentration to the driving.

By the time we reached the hospital we'd already formed a plan, and as we slewed to a halt in the car-park Mum leapt out to go straight up to the ward while I headed for the gift-shop to get, umm, flowers, chocolates, biscuits and a couple of magazines (for Dad) and a hairbrush, sandwiches, coffee, deodorant(!), face-wipes and more biscuits (for ourselves). Then I took the stairs two at a time (it was a hospital after all, you'd wait all day for the lift..!) and strolled nonchalantly into the ward to find a picture of domestic bliss with Mum ensconced in a chair next to Dad's bed, stroking his face, holding his hand and commiserating.

"Hey Dad, lying down on the job again, eh?"

"Yeah, it's a good job if you can get one..."

I reached over and took his other hand, the one heavily encased in plaster, and sat across from Mum. "Here, these are for you. A bit cheesy I know, but..." and I drew out the flowers, the magazines and the chocolates. "No grapes, I'm afraid, maybe tomorrow."

"That'll be fine, thanks. What I could really do with though are some basic toiletries..." He dragged his fingers through his disheveled hair, trying to make some semblance of order. Mum tried to help him. "...like a comb at least..."

I reached into the plastic bag. "Da-daah!" Mum gave me a bemused look as I handed him the hairbrush, but I simply shrugged. "...and, if you turn out to be a really unreliable patient, then da-dah-daah!" I brought out the packet of hand- and face-wipes.

"Ah, those'll be perfect. They let me eat breakfast by myself but half of it ended up all over me and they won't let me out of bed yet..."

I got another bemused look from Mum.

"Anyway, your Mum's told me everything," I nervously glanced across at her. "about how you're going to take over from me and that you're both in a hurry for rehearsals so don't let me keep you, I'll be alright here, they've got some really pretty nurses, I think one or two of 'em would suit you, Mikey...not at the same time, of course..." He laughed.

"Okay then, Dad," I said, standing, "We'll come back in the evening and you can introduce me to a few..." This time Mum's look was accompanied by a smile and a barely noticeable shake of the head. I guess I was already taken for tonight.

We made our departure with a final call to me from Dad to keep my Mum firmly under control and keep a firm grip on her while on stage. I assured him I would, and he shouted, "And remind her who wears the udders in our house!" as the doors swung shut behind us.

We were alone in the lift going down, so we naturally turned into each other's arms and smothered each other in kisses until the jolt of the floor told us the door was about to open.

"Just one more thing..." I threw her the car-keys and ran over to the gift shop where I bought yet another hairbrush and packet of face-wipes from the same assistant. She was about to make some smart-ass remark as she handed me the change but I'd already turned and was on my way out the door.

We made record time over to the theatre, taking in our breakfast of sandwiches and the, by now, lukewarm coffee as we did so, but still managed to arrive ten minutes late.

We didn't think Bernard had noticed because he was arguing some finer point of acting with the giant. But then he turned to us and tapped his watch, "Punctuality, my dears, that's one of the basic guarantees for a successful performance. I'll let it go this time IF you can show me you've been doing your homework? It's out of sequence, but I want to see if we've got all the basics for this scene, so go get made up and we'll start and, remember, disappointment is not on the menu at this stage of the game, okay?" We nodded agreement and in a couple of minutes flat were prepared for our debut. Even Bernard seemed pleasantly surprised.

"Alright then. Jack and Daisy, enter, stage-left." He sat back in his director's chair like Woody Allen and waved us forward.

We played it for all we were worth. We managed to bamboozle Jack up in his own length of rope, we tipped him over with our nose, we tugged, we skipped, we ate grass, we frolicked, I tickled Mum resulting in a wonderful jig any Irishman would have been proud of, and we flopped, Mum on my lap while I secretly caressed her tits, into a sitting posture to show that Daisy was officially now on strike and had no intention of ever going to market.

Applause reached our ears. It was from the whole cast and, more importantly, from Bernard himself. As we parted and Mum removed the head he was already rolling towards us, clapping his hands with real enthusiasm.

"My dears, my dears, that was an Oscar performance...Bravo!"

There were more echoes of 'Encore!' from around the theatre.

Mum had been right, it had been hot in that costume, even rehearsing without the stage lighting, and as we smiled and shook hands and received pats on the back, we felt how much we were drenched in sweat. We gave each other a platonic 'well done' hug in full sight of the crew, and then we went backstage to sit down and recover.

"Phew!" I said, "Well that was good exercise for losing a bit of weight..." I reached across with my finger and wiped away some beads of sweat that had appeared across Mum's cheeks before, for some reason, inserting the finger into my mouth and sucking it. Mum seemed impressed by this. She reached across to me and likewise slid her index finger across my cheek, scooping up the salty liquid and inserting it into her mouth - only, her version was to insert her finger, extract it, insert it yet again and plainly lick around its tip. Then, keeping her mischievous eyes on my face, she reached over and, with the same finger, stroked slowly down the length of my dick through my pants before bringing it back up, re-inserting it into her mouth and sucking, slurping and nibbling at it like a lollipop.

This was one of the most erotic actions I'd ever encountered in my life and the effect on my dick was positively explosive and it threatened to leap out of my pants all by itself, jump on her and have her there and then.

Mum glanced around us to right and left, took me by the hand and led me into the changing room of the eponymous Jack. There was a star on the door, but the only star I could see at that moment was Ellen.

"He won't be back for a while, they're doing the 'Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum' scene and Bernard isn't too happy with it at all. Good old Bernard, haha..." and with no further ado she locked the door, swiveled round to me, knelt down, yanked my shorts to my knees and extracted my dick from my boxers. With only a moment's pause to appreciate its length and thickness, she brought her head forward and simply swallowed it whole. It literally vanished into the depths of her throat. Though it had disappeared from view, the actions of her teeth and tongue and possibly even her gullet told me that it was still very much there. It was being given its own personal Swedish massage, Thai massage and, I don't know, Burmese massage? inside Ellen's mouth.

I was beginning to wonder how she was managing to keep breathing when it suddenly began to make a re-appearance, now slick with Ellen's saliva. She extracted it completely and surveyed my cockhead, turning her head to examine it from different angles. Her tongue snaked out and wormed its way around the knob-end and probed at the slit. At the same time her other hand had crept underneath between my legs and was now supporting and teasing my balls while an extra finger was tentatively exploring around my anus.

Then my dick disappeared once again into the depths of her mouth, only this time it was more temporary because she straightway began jerking her head forwards and backwards like a piston gathering steam. In no time at all her head was a blur of motion and my cum began its inevitable surge up my length. When at the same time she pushed that foraging finger right up inside my ass, it burst out of me like a Texan oil-well. I came and I came into her accepting mouth which was still lunging in and out. I grabbed at her hair and pulled her face hard into my groin. She stayed there as my pulsating jerks filled her mouth and I felt her struggling to gulp down all the quantity of cum that I was spurting into her. But she did swallow it. Every drop. As the waves subsided, her eyes down below lifted to meet my astounded gaze from above and she grinned as she extracted her mouth from my length with a satisfying slurp. She sat back on her haunches and observed her work, then efficiently drew my boxers back up my legs and over my dick, releasing the waistband with a snap, and then tugged my pants back up and fastened the top button. She patted my dick. I simply stood there in awe of her until there was a rattling at the door. Either we'd been in there longer than I thought, or the 'Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum' scene had gone swimmingly. Ellen jumped to her feet and calmly opened the door. A confused 'Jack' stood there.

"Sorry about that, Lionel, but Mikey injured himself a bit during our scene and I had to see to him. He was a bit embarrassed, hope you don't mind?"

"No, of course not. Mi casa es tu casa. Very good scene, by the way, even if you did manage to tip me arse over tit out there. We should polish that up a bit, it was fun and it could be one of the showstoppers. Talking about that, I think we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Bernard just complimented us on the 'Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum' scene. A rare event, so I think we're on the home stretch."

"Hey, that's great. You know, this year I'm having such a good time at rehearsals. I don't want it to end..."

Lionel was confused again. "But what about David in hospital?"

"Ah, David, well you know he's not really into acting. He took it a bit too literally when he was told to go 'break a leg'. He told us from his bed that it was kind of a relief to be out of it...a high price to get out of it, haha, but still..."

"Well you've found yourself a good replacement here in Mikey," He turned to me and clapped me on the shoulder, "Congratulations, welcome to the tribe!"

I thanked him and then Ellen and I wandered back out to the front.

As far as the show went, that was more or less the sum of my contribution, as one of the understudies was quite capable of joining in with the general dancing and crowd scenes, and I was now free to go back up the scaffolding to resume construction of the beanstalk. Bernard was satisfied that we owned the main cow scene, so I wasn't required for the time being.

As for Mum, her subsequent scenes needed repeating a few times, and it was just for me she would change with her back to the other girls and remove her bra and swing her tits at me with a knowing smile.

We left in the late afternoon to multiple smiles and waves and 'dears' from Bernard, and drove ourselves back home, our tiredness suddenly overtaking us. Mum took me upstairs by the hand and into her and Dad's bedroom. We went through into their en-suite, dropping our clothes haphazardly behind us along the way, and this time we spent a leisurely half-hour or so facing one another in the bath, her toes playing with my dick and juggling my ball sac, and one of my big toes, for its part, trying, successfully, to access her pussy. We flicked each other with water, but our eyes were heavy, our lids drooped, and finally it was Mum who jerked me awake to the realization that the water had gone cold around us. We got out of the bath together and she wrapped the two of us into her bathrobe and, like two peas in a pod, we made our way over to the bed and I think we were asleep, arm-in-arm, before our heads reached the pillows.

Of course we again awoke to discover that we'd overslept. Again we leapt up, scrambled our clothes together and again raced out to the car to rush to the hospital. Again Mum had forgotten to comb her hair so again I went into that gift-shop...

We had many, and created many of our own, diversions along the road towards opening night. We completely revamped the Daisy costume, streamlining it by replacing the buttons with Velcro strips and transferring the udders from an appendage attached to my waist to an integral part of the skin itself. This released my body to give better movement and...okay, better access to Mum's gorgeous assets and also better reception of her hand sneaking behind her to wank me off mid-scene. Inside the costume we could also assemble a variety of props, like the squeeze bottle we introduced for squirting out milk every time Jack's mother claimed we were no longer being productive. From Mum's report I managed to get her right between the eyes in one rehearsal.