Jack and the Boat Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jalibar62
Jalibar62
450 Followers

It was still dark when I awoke. No nightmares, not since the night when Amy came in and found me. Maybe sleeping with these two beauties was good for my soul, as well as my body. I looked at Amy, who had a small smile on her face as she slept, cuddled up to me. Julie was on my other side, lying on her back, breathing softly. Her beautiful breasts rose and fell.

She hadn't gotten off the previous evening, and I owed her. Grinning to myself, I slid down between her thighs, doing my best to slowly ease them apart without waking her. I began to make love to her with my mouth, parting her labia with my tongue, making it as stiff as I could, and moving it up and down. I continued my gentle licking, just maintaining a steady rhythm, and I felt her moisture begin to gather. Then I felt a small hand creep down to the back of my head, and I heard Julie moan.

I pulled back for just a moment. "Good morning, beautiful," I whispered and I saw her smile brightly, teeth flashing, but her eyes were shut and her hand urged me back into her cleft. I chuckled to myself as I returned to my task. I slipped her legs over my shoulders and felt her warm thighs against my ears, so smooth, slowly rubbing as she rocked her hips. Such a sensual feeling, I could stay there for hours! I snuck a finger inside her, and attacked her clit with my tongue, swirling circles around it, then flicking it up and down, side to side. I added another finger, reaching for the small patch on the wall of her vagina. Finding it, I began to stroke gently, as I started sucking on her clit. I reached my free hand up to play with her nipple, only to find Amy's hand already there. So I brought it back down to cup Julie's ass, using it as leverage to pull us more tightly together. I squeezed her firm backside, and she began to shake under the onslaught of my fingers and tongue, and Amy's hands and mouth.

Her legs clamped down and she grabbed my head with both hands, shuddering. I continued to lick and rub as she crashed through her orgasm, until finally, she begged, "Enough Jack, please! I can't!"

With a devilish grin, I withdrew my fingers. But before she could move to close her legs, I slid up between them and started rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit. Eyes wide, she gaped at me. "Jack, wait-" she pled, but I pushed inside and she shrieked as another orgasm hit her. She wrapped her legs around me, babbling, "Oh my god oh my god what are you doing to me?"

I raised up on my hands, looking down at her. "You're amazing, Jules." I glanced at Amy, who had her head on Julie's shoulder now, just stroking up and down her stomach, occasionally fondling her breasts, just watching the two of us make love. "And Amy, you're every bit as wonderful. The two of you... take my breath away."

I had kept up my smooth rhythm, sliding my dick in and out of her, and she had her ankles locked around my ass, urging me deeper. At my words, both girls smiled tenderly at me, and I bent my head down to kiss Amy, then Julie. Then we tried a three-way kiss, and it was interesting but a little awkward, and we gave it up, laughing.

But it was so hot, the three of us, I could feel the familiar tingling deep inside. "Are you close, baby?"

She nodded, and I tried to angle my hips to rub my pubic bone against her clit. Amy saw, and reached down a hand to help. "Oh, my g-g-godddd..." Jules stuttered, as her pelvis jerked against mine. "Fuuuuckkk... fuck me.... harder, Jack!"

I did, my hips moving, thrusting into her over and over, faster and faster. She was babbling, one long stream of nonsense syllables, clinging to me, and I was panting like a bellows.

"Julie... baby... oh shit!" I threw my head back, and jammed my cock as far into her as I could, roaring out my release. When she felt the first jet, her orgasm took over as well, and I felt her vaginal walls clamp down. Her legs tightened around me, and she cried out.

I slid back an inch then jerked forward as another surge went through me, and into her waiting warmth. She clutched at me, pressing her face into my neck, biting down hard. Finally, I collapsed onto her, and she hugged me tight.

Amy cuddled in beside us, getting as close as she could, stroking and rubbing both of us. "Oh my God that was so fucking hot," she breathed.

I chuckled, kissed Jules, then turned and kissed Amy. I slid to the side so that Jules was in the middle.

"You two are gonna kill me," I laughed, "but I am gonna die happy!"

"Mmmm, me too," Julie agreed, one hand leisurely stroking her stomach. Just looking at her made me want to go again, but Jack Jr. needed a rest. We lay there, just drifting along in our own thoughts, until the call of nature forced me out of bed.

They were asleep, holding each other, when I got back from the head. I grinned, covered them with the sheet, and went topside.

><><><><><

I went through my morning routine - anchor check, visual check, then looked at my phone. No messages. I was hoping that no news was good news, but figured we should check in with the girls' families today. I know they had to be worried, despite their trust in me.

I thought about our location. It was a pretty good spot. Cuttyhunk was much less crowded than Block Island, and was similarly unreachable by car. We were close to Newport, RI as well as New Bedford, MA, should the need for serious reprovisioning arise.

The girls eventually wandered up to the galley, and we had a late breakfast. They called their parents, and after chatting for a while, Amy handed the phone to me. It was her dad, Preston.

"It's not quite as bad as we thought, Jack. He's not some spook. He works for one of the big credit agencies; that's how he could access your info. As far as the DMV records... my guy is working on the assumption that Ramirez knows someone who works there; maybe they have an arrangement going where they swap info, which means this isn't the first time he's stalked someone.

"On the plus side, I think he's still here in the area."

"I guess that's somewhat of a relief, but he's still dangerous; I'm pretty sure he was armed when he tried to come aboard."

"Shit. Be careful, Jack. I'm gonna go to the police with what we have. I'll let them know he showed up in New Jersey, and ask them if they've figured out how the hell he knew to find you there. Maybe they'll decide to do something. But if not, our own people are getting close too.

"Oh, and Jack? Take care of my baby."

"Yes sir, with my life. Count on it."

><><><><><

With Preston's news, I felt a little more comfortable. Hiding out on Cuttyhunk Pond was quiet and peaceful, but I could tell the girls were a little bored. We spent one more night, then we raised anchor and continued east.

I absolutely refused to set foot on Martha's Vineyard, bastion of liberal elitism that it is, but conceded to take the girls to Nantucket.

We rented bikes again and explored. We went to the Cranberry Bog, and the Bluff Walk in Siasconset, shopped in town, and enjoyed several evenings out. Those two could dance all night.

Speaking of, the nights were magnificent. We had found a relatively secluded anchorage away from most of the other boats, and one night we made love on deck under the stars. Seeing their bodies silhouetted against the night sky as they softly cried out their passion... it was erotic magic, and something that will stay with me forever.

But on Friday, we had to sit down and decide what we were going to do. We had been gone for ten days, and it would take five more, at least, to get back to Occoquan, and that's if we pushed and had good weather.

Georgia's seminar ended today, and I thought about having her fly to Nantucket and join us for the trip home, but I wasn't sure how awkward that would be, considering how... close... I had gotten with her friends. But I also worried about Marco. So instead, I suggested that maybe she go visit Mom and Dad, and she readily agreed.

><><><><><

We were at the pier, refueling, rewatering, and pumping tanks, when Amy came running up, a huge smile on her face, and handed me her phone. Julie was holding her hand and smiling too.

"This is Jack?" I said as I looked at them, a little bemused.

It was her dad. "We got him, Jack. We got the bastard. Apparently, this isn't the first complaint about this guy, and when I showed them what our security people had discovered, they took it seriously. They caught him meeting with his friend, who turns out actually does work for DMV; I guess they were talking about exchanging favors regarding someone the DMV guy was stalking, and with what they overheard, they were able to seize phones, laptops, the whole nine. It looks like they're going away for a while, and it the DA is pushing to deny bail because of the flight risk.

"Wow, that was fast," I said. "I can't thank you enough, Preston."

"Are you kidding? You kept our baby safe, Jack. That means the world." I heard Linda in the background adding her thanks.

"I'm sure you'll be hearing from Bill and Paula too. You can come on home."

"Yes sir, we had already planned to start heading that way, and we'll be en route soon. I estimate five or six days, but we'll keep you posted on our progress."

I handed the phone back to Amy, then looked at Jules. Sure enough, she was talking to her parents. She put it on speaker, and I told them what I'd said to Preston, and said there was no need to thank me; I'd do anything for the girls. But they thanked me anyway.

I called home and relayed all the same info one more time. After adding their thanks, Michelle went on for a bit, teasingly complaining about Dad being underfoot. He'd finally retired after 40 years of service, but said he was considering doing some self-employed consulting, just to keep from driving Michelle crazy. He was 59 now, and Michelle was only 48, but she was considering cutting back so that they could spend time traveling and doing things they'd put on hold when Georgia was younger. I was happy for them.

Not too much later, we were headed out into Nantucket Sound, and after making our way through Muskeget Channel, we turned for home.

><><><><><

It was going to take a day and a half to get from Nantucket to Cape May, and we lucked out with the weather. Balmy and calm, with just a bit of a breeze. Absolutely perfect. So nice that the girls decided to get one last afternoon of sunbathing. Oh, my fucking God.

They treated me to an even hotter repeat of the first time. Since Amy went first then, it was Julie's turn to start things off, and she pretty much skipped the, uh, foreplay. They were both topless this time; I guess they didn't want to waste any time; at least Julie sure didn't; she went straight for Amy's ass, rubbing circles, firmly massaging the lotion into her skin, and using her thumbs to gently spread her cheeks.

Then I noticed her playing with the string of Amy's bikini bottom. She started by sliding one hand under it, massaging the area under the tiny triangle of fabric that covered her sacrum. Then shifting slightly so she was facing more toward Amy's feet, she began to run her fingers up and down the crack of her ass. First on the surface, then dipping two fingers between the hemispheres.

Amy was beginning to squirm under Julie's ministrations especially when one fingertip softly teased around her rosebud, once, twice, then withdrew. Then, Jules looked straight up at me, sat up a bit further on her knees, turned her fingers once again so they were pointing down, and slid two of them into Amy's pussy. I saw her head come up, and I heard her moan.

Amy slowly lowered her head and raised her hips a bit, allowing Julie to stroke in and out with increasing speed. Julie kept her gaze locked on mine, and it was a damn good thing we were in the middle of the ocean or I'd have run us aground for sure. Julie slid her other hand underneath Amy and started fingering her clit, as she continued to pump two fingers in and out. Amy's hips were rocking and then I saw her reach a hand back, fumbling for a handhold anywhere, then finally clamping down on Julie's thigh. Her other hand stretched out above her head, fingers splayed against the deck as she began to shake and tremble. I saw her head come up once more, and the muscles of her ass flexed as she came all over Julie's fingers. Finally, she relaxed completely, her breath coming in gasps, and Julie withdrew her fingers while leaning down and whispering to her.

Then... that little temptress... Julie looked back up at me and put those same two fingers into her mouth. My cock was about to explode out of my shorts, but just when I didn't think it could get any hotter, Julie went up on her knees, and as Amy turned onto her back, she straddled her face.

Julie closed her eyes and began massaging her breasts as Amy's little pink tongue emerged to slowly lick at her friend. First, she opened her mouth wide to suck and nip at the adductor muscles; first the right, then the left. Then she brought her arms up to wrap around Julies' legs, holding her in place, as she began to stroke her tongue around the outside of Julie's pussy. I could see the frustrated frown on Julie's face as Amy teased her, but then I saw her expression change to one of rapture, and I quickly shifted my gaze to see Amy's tongue split Julie's lower lips in a long caress.

I heard her moan of pleasure as Amy's pace increased, and then, Julie dropped down onto her arms, rocking her hips on Amy's face. Then Amy moved one hand down to start rubbing at her own clit, while Julie continued to rub herself on Amy's face. Amy's other hand found Julie's breast, and she began pinching and tugging at her nipple. One of Julie's hands came up to cover Amy's and Julie's head came up, eyes still closed, and a look of fierce concentration as she neared her release.

Then her eyes opened wide, staring straight at me, and her hips jerked once, twice, a third time, as she cried out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Ames..." Her eyes shut tight again as she rode out her orgasm, then slowly flopped onto her back next to her friend, their fingers intertwined, casually stroking.

A little hoarsely, I shouted down to them, "That was the hottest, most erotic thing I've ever seen!"

Still flushed they smiled up at me. I gave them a few minutes to catch their breath, and then I snagged two water bottles out of the cooler beside me, and held them up. They nodded, and slowly staggered to their feet, giggling and holding each other. Gathering their towels, they joined me on the flybridge, still completely nude.

I stared at them in admiration. "God damn, if you aren't the sexiest little minxes," I breathed. I wasn't shy, not around them; I had dropped trou and started stroking myself toward the end of their... performance, and now they both looked down hungrily. They had another whispered conference, then they folded up their towels and lay them on the deck, then knelt down beside me.

I let go of myself waiting to see what they had planned. They exchanged a glance, then Julie leaned forward, taking my head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Amy moved beneath her to gently lick at my balls. After gradually taking more and more of my cock into her mouth, Julie released me with a pop, and switched places with Amy.

"Oh my God." I moaned. "After watching you two... I'm about to blow all over you!"

"Mmm hmm," Amy hummed, then she and Julie started licking up and down my shaft together, their lips meeting around the head, and their tongues teasing together at my frenulum.

Then they went back to sucking, first one, then the other, trading back and forth after a few strokes each. I couldn't take it.

"Ohhh, shiiiit," I moaned, I'm comingggg...!" Julie had me in her mouth, and she swallowed the first shot. Then, giggling, she pointed my cock at Amy, using me to paint her face, until Amy grabbed me and pushed me back toward her friend so that the last few surges spent on Julie's cheek and dripped down onto her boobs.

When my eruptions finally tapered off, Amy took me in her mouth again to draw the last remaining drops out of me. Then they turn to each other and begin cleaning my come off each other's faces, licking, and kissing, and exchanging. When Amy dipped her head to lick at Julie's breasts, I started to get hard again, watching them.

"Holy fuck," I whispered. And we did it all over again.

><><><><><

We retraced our route toward Occoquan, stopping each evening, making love, enjoying each other's company, and talking about almost everything. Almost.

One topic that we'd been avoiding, until our last night in Smith Creek.

"We'll be back tomorrow, my girls," I offered my opening gambit.

They both looked at me sadly.

"You know I'd love nothing more than to turn south and just keep going, right?"

They smiled, but a little forlornly, and Amy said, "Us too, but we gotta get back to the world. Jobs, responsibilities, all that happy horseshit." I chuckled softly. I did say that she was the worrier. The responsible one.

I knew what she was saying. As much as this time together meant to them, and let's be honest, it meant the world to me too, it was coming to an end. At least for now, it had to remain a fantasy. One that had come true, but still, a fantasy. Wasn't it?

So, I just nodded. "I love you both, and I'll always be here for you," and I pulled them to me.

><><><><><

We were up and moving at dawn; we wanted to get back at a decent hour. We marveled again at the new bridge that was under construction by the Naval Base in Dahlgren, but otherwise, it was an uneventful trip. At a little after 4 p.m., we pulled back into my slip, and I shut down the engines.

Subdued, Amy went up on her toes to kiss my cheek and she clung to me tightly. "I love you, Jack, Thank you for everything."

"I love you too Ames. Remember, whatever, whenever." I looked her in the eye, and she nodded.

I turned to Julie. "Same to you honey, I love you, and whatever, whenever."

She wrapped her arms around me, crying. "Oh Jack, I love you!"

Watching them, listening to them - no, more than that - hearing them, and the emotion behind their words, I realized something. Besides the fact that I was an idiot, I mean. That morning in Block Island, they had told me what they wanted. What they hoped for. And I had promised them I would think about it, but now it hit me, I had never talked to them! And when I didn't, they must have thought... Wow, I really was an idiot!

I reached out. "You two are talking like we're never gonna see each other again! This doesn't have to be the end for us, my girls. Does it?"

They stared at me, then each other, then back at me, tears in their eyes.

"Don't tease us, Jack," Julie whispered.

"Never," I whispered back, and they threw themselves at me. More tears, but this time, happy ones. I kissed them both soundly, then swatted Amy on the butt. "Go on, you gotta see if Bill will give you your job back."

"Oh, shit!" she yelped.

"Call me later, and we'll talk, okay?"

Julie laughed. "We will. Soon!" she promised.

"You know where to find me."

But before they could pick up their bags to leave, I heard a scream!

"Jack! Jack!" and I saw her, running pell-mell down the pier, red-gold curls streaming behind her. And then she was in my arms.

I was home.

><><><><

Jalibar62
Jalibar62
450 Followers