Jack in Oregon

Story Info
Jack and Becky visit clothing optional hot springs.
3.6k words
4.05
69k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers

After Becky and I graduated college, we decided to take a trip across country to have a few experiences seeing the country before settling down to a job. I was fortunate my family had the means to send me to college but they weren't affluent enough to send me abroad like some of my classmates. My parents worked hard and I appreciated the chance to go to college and the sacrifices they made for me, so I never felt cheated. Travel was just postponed till after college and now I got the chance to do it with Becky.

We were still in the process of developing our relationship but so far it was great. She was a caring, warm girl, who was not afraid to show her affection. Amazingly, she felt an easiness with nudity and grasped the difference between the sensuality of being naked and the sexuality of lusty nakedness. I was surprised how quickly she eased herself into a comfort level with nakedness and being naked. It was one among many thing I really liked about her. It told me she was comfortable with herself and her body nor threatened by my or others nakedness. I think she was just as excited as I was about the sense of freedom and empowerment being naked gave her. Becky was a girl that looked great in almost anything. I remember one time she was wearing painter's paints and a tee shirt, her hair was in a single braid and she wore flip-flops. We were riding in a car to my house from school. She looked soft and warm and a lovely squeaky clean girl fragrance filling the car.

As we pulled onto my parent's property in Vermont, Becky told me to drive to the pond. It was a warm day about 2pm and we had just drive over three hours. I parked the car about a 100 yard from the pond and we both got out . Becky walked to the front of the car and without a word, removed her clothes and let them fall away from her body in a pile at her feet. Her body was bathed by sunlight giving her an amber glow. She stretched her arms to the sun and then began walking toward the pond. Her beautiful ass cheeks moving in rhythm with each step. Not wanting to be left out of the moment, I struggled to get my clothes off as fast as I could and then ran to catch up. Becky had already dove into the pond before I got there with barely a disturbance to the tranquility of the water. I came splashing behind her all arms and legs. Once surrounded by the water up to my chest, I felt her body slide up to mine and her arms and legs took hold of me. Our naked bodies coming together for the first time. She surfaced and with her arms entwining around my neck and looking into my eyes, she kissed me. Becky's tongue touched mine which instantly cause my penis come to life. I'm sure she felt it press between her legs.

She pulled back slightly from my lips and said, "I love you, Jack."

"I love you too , Becky. I said. I really do."

I slid into her easily despite our watery surroundings. She was really aroused and even though we were both excited, our lovemaking remained slow and deliberate. I didn't want this moment to end and she was a girl who was intent on loving me not fucking me. She held close to my body with her arms and legs and slow slid up and down my penis. Taking one ass cheek in each had I held her but in fact she did most of the work. We both orgasmed, first Becky and then me and pulled ourselves from the water to lay in the sun and to played with each other's bodies enjoying all the crevices, bumps, folds and holes. Finally, Becky rolled over to her stomach and I rubbed her back and ass. I slid my fingers between her ass cheeks and found her asshole. I had always found Becky's ass the sexiest part of her body so when I reached her asshole and pushed at the little barrier, she kind of wiggled her ass as if to shoo me away.

Not one to be brushed off so quickly, I squeezed one side of her cheek with my hand and said, "Your ass is beautiful. It really turns me on."

"Yeah, but not in there." was her reply.

"Becky, I can't help it. Everything about you turns me on, especially your ass and I want to...no HAVE to touch you there."

"But it's dirty in there." Becky said.

"Not really...only sometimes... but it is also a part of you. And I need all of you.

We had lots of discussions about what it meant to be naked. Was it a philosophy, a form of spirituality, just a simpler way of life or did it provide some missing element to the human experience that hearkened back to our more primitive days? Was this written into out DNA? We had talked a lot about our feelings about nudity but as of yet we hadn't talked about our likes or dislikes in regards to sex. To be truthful we hadn't had the time or experience to know what we wanted or didn't. When your younger, how do you know what you want sexually until you have the chance to try things out? How can you eliminate whole sexual experiences without trying them a few times and figured out what you like or don't. We were sexual novices. All I knew was that Becky's ass excited me in a way I hadn't experienced before and I knew I needed to try things out. When I looked at Becky's body sometime I literally ached because I could get enough of her. I could look at her nakedness all day and not be bored. I wanted to study every nuance of her skin. But if I told her all these things I thought she might find it a little overwhelming so I just hoped I could explain the way I felt little by little.

That's when it struck me that I could be so open and comfortable with nudity but feel so restrained about sexuality. I vowed to myself to change this too. To be completely open about my likes but more importantly share it with Becky. At least that way she can either meet me where I am or we can learn to meet each other somewhere in the middle.

A few days later we left on our trip across country which was uneventful even though it was filled with many touristy sightseeing. Neither Becky nor myself had experienced the country quite this way before and we gained a real appreciation for how large and beautiful it is. When we entered the state of Oregon we decided to make our first stop Eugene even though it was on the western coast because we heard it was more open to alternate attitudes. We checked into a motel to allow ourselves time to get to know the town and find a place to live. The weekend came and we decided to find a place to swim and relax on Saturday afternoon. We had heard that an hour north of Eugene was a place called Terwilliger Hot Springs, which was clothing optional. Though Becky and I had been skinny dipping before, I realized that she had never been naked among strangers, just our family. I suggested we head there for the afternoon and she had no objections. I took that as a good sign.

My desire to go to a nude swimming area was not a question of, wouldn't it be great to go swimming nude with lots of other people.? No, it was the whole idea of being nude with lots of other people and wanting to share it with Becky. To me being nude was pleasurable in itself and to do it with others just made it all the more interesting because of its social nature.

Nudity is such a simple, delightful experience. You take off your clothes and your nude; however, too many choose to layer this simple act with other meanings such as sex or voyeurism. At its simplest, it is cool, comfortable and uniquely freeing as you slowly become aware of an amazing feeling of being unconstrained, spontaneous and open. It is engenders simplicity and the falling away of the daily pressures. The simple act of walking on a beach is a journey with the wet sand crunching under your feet and the absolute exhilaration of being completely unencumbered. The farther away you are from clothes the further away your cares and worries seem to be. There is almost a bravado about not caring if someone sees you naked. When you read about people's first nude experience the typical list of pleasures are: no more soggy suits, no scratchy sand in your suit, it equalizes the classes, it teaches you to accept all types of bodies, etc. To me this just scratches the surface; since it is the most obvious and does little to touch the true nature of nudity. The feelings engendered while being nude are far more important because they begin to change the way you look at life. Things that make positive changes in your life are things you need to pay attention to and being on a nude beach makes for very positive changes in ones attitudes.

So what kind of changes did I hope nudity would have on Becky? Having progressed beyond the concerns of being nude in public, the initial feeling is one of total freedom and I hoped this shared experience would create a new openness and honesty between Becky and I to talk about our sex life. With the act of taking off clothes you shed all worries and problems and for those few hours feel revived and free. I felt like my soul was open and I wanted to talk with Becky about anything and everything. No more stress or cares as the breeze and sun washed all those feelings away. I felt more like a human being among other humans, conversations were easier and pleasant, people were friendly and it was fun to simply talk and share. The feeling of the wind, sun and sand below my feel was amplified. The sound and feeling of the ocean water against my bare skin was more pleasant than I can remember and for a time I was carefree. I think about the times that I take off my shoes when I come home and the relaxing feeling this gives me. Taking off my clothes magnifies that feeling a hundred fold. Being nude is a hard state to describe because it is a different experience for every person but there was a oneness with the place I was in and the people I shared the experience with that made it forever imprinted in my memories which leads me to another aspect of the nude beach experience that I believe was very important. Being nude with others in a social setting.

Most people when they hear the word social setting think of dinners out or parties and gatherings with friends and family. Going to a nude beach is very much a social setting because you are sharing a very personal experience, yourself, with everyone else. Humans are very much social beings. Our language, our culture is designed to get us to interact in socially productive ways. By stripping away ones clothes, our social being comes forth in a more positive way. Nude beaches therefore are a dichotomy. On the one hand the etiquette of a nude beach says you can't gawk or stare but our social side wants to talk, look at the people who are there, have fun, make friends within this amazing environment of freedom. To socialize on a nude beach is fun and exciting.

So when we see others who are naked our first inclination is to look and be curious. We want to size each other up to fully experience the nude environment. Why be nude if you can't look and enjoy? It was most surprising to see that the majority of people looked pretty good on a nude beach. Maybe it was the sun, ocean and sand but most people even if they were a little older and overweight didn't look too bad. On the other hand, there maybe some self selection going on. Maybe those who go to nude beaches also may care more about their bodies and work harder to look better.

What was it about being on a nude beach that is magical? Was it the simplicity where nothing was needed but the ocean and the sand for a spectacular experience? Was it the casualness of the experience, was it the sun, the surf and the beach that made getting nude seem like this was too wonderful to pass up? Was it the excitement of being nude with other nude people? The nude beach experience was exhilarating and matched no other for the magic it engendered. You don't want to leave and you can't wait to go back.

Sunday was very warm and we drove a rental car to the springs, stopping for lunch in a town along the way. The final two miles were flat was among the forest so the scenery was wonderful and the excitement of what was to come filled me with a heightened anticipation. We had brought cash for the trial pass to get to the springs since you must walk through forest to get there. The springs themselves are a succession of hot springs that flow at a fair pace downhill so the water is quite clean. Each lower pool is a little cooler than the last so you can always find your own comfortable temperature.

In the near distance, was the first sign we had reach our destination, a younger man was laying on his side blanket with his back toward us. We could see his naked butt clearly. Two girls in their mid twenties near him got up from their blankets and walked toward a pool. The first, a blond and had her hair tied behind her, falling down her back. She had large full breast with areolas large enough to be visible from a distance. She was trim with a shapely ass and a tattoo of a stylized sun on her left butt cheek. All I could think was "Oh, my God what a beauty." The second girl was a brunette with smaller breast, a trim figure and tanned body. Our first exposure to this nude area had already caused me look in wonder at the magic setting of these naked nymphs in the forest.

We walked further past cascading pools of hot spring water looking for a place to place our towels and by now everyone we saw had no clothes. An older husband and wife were walking in the opposite direction back up to the trail. Becky asked me within earshot of the couple how far we had to go. The older woman mentioned

"You could go down another couple hundred feet," catching herself she then said.

"Not that I'm tell you to go down that far. You could stay right her if you like." You could see she felt bad she thought she was telling us to go somewhere else. She touched my arm saying.

"Please stay right here."

I hadn't even met this woman and she acted like she already knew me.

I was enjoying the fact Becky was now seeing the nicer side of a nude beach? Already people seemed pleasant, open and friendly.

I picked a grassy spot in the middle of a large group of naked men and woman which was open to the sun through the forest canopy. A younger woman had dug a trench nearby and was lying in it, maybe hoping for some coolness from the earth to offset the warmth of the springs. She had a tan achieved by many days of naked sunbathing, with full breast and a completely shaved pussy. Behind her stood a couple of guys and a woman who also seemed part of this group. The two guys had beet red tans that clearly had been worked on over several weeks at the springs. Both had little paunches that stuck out, a result of their mid-forties and too many beers consumed. The woman also appeared in her mid-forties and was rounded all over. She was a pleasant looking woman, slightly over weight but still youthful, with large boobs without a hint of droop. Her areolas were very light blended into her reddish tanned breasts and nubby nipples.

In the vicinity were a few other groups of guys and woman laying on their towels or sitting in chairs talking and enjoying the warm weather. I was surprised there was not a strong contingency of older people but maybe the distance you had to travel to the springs kept most away. Most people were couples and a few same sex. Everyone seemed quite comfortable with the free nudity around them. One couple tossing a ball and it was pleasant watching her breasts while she played. I looked over, across a short stretch of terrain at a woman lying on her side. The image of her arms, back, bottom and legs seemed to be lifted right out of a painting. All around me it seemed the conversation was easy and interesting. I was having an epiphany. Being naked had a mystical, religious quality. Naked men and woman really do look beautiful together. Even if someone were overweight or had marks, scars or they were not the most attractive person when they were clothed. Take off their clothes and put them outside and suddenly there is real beauty in the naked body.

Many people have talked about the feeling of freedom you get when you are on a nude beach. The sun, sand and the breeze all add to the experience. The first few moments are the most delicate since unless you have been there before you don't know what to expect and what others will think. I could hardly keep from thinking about how Becky would feel when she removed her clothes among all these strangers. Though I had seen her naked many times before this would be a new situation and the anticipation of seeing her in this setting was overwhelming.

I didn't want to stare but I had to look at people, to drink in this unique opportunity to enjoy the nakedness around me. I whispered in Becky's ear asking if she could believe all the beautiful naked people here. The girl in the trench stood up. She had a colored tattoo on her lower back. I commented about its appearance and asked what it was. She said that it was something that reminded her of the Grateful Dead.

"Really," I said.

"Sure." She walked over to me and turned around sticking out her ass to let me see the tattoo closer. There was simply no thought about showing me her naked ass even though I could clearly see her pussy as well. Where else would this be the most natural thing in the world to do? No fear, no modesty, just a simple conversation between two people. This was a beautiful place to be. Becky watched with amazement at what this girl did and I could see questions forming in her mind.

Becky was soon pulled into a conversation with a guy who stopped by to talk, wondering where we came from and if we planned to stay in Oregon. Becky was lying on a towel on her back and the guy squatted down near her while he spoke. He was probably in his fifties with slightly graying hair. He had a thick penis with a fat head and a ball sack that hung low while he squatted. I had heard a sign of aging in guys was when their balls just hang and no longer retracted because the muscle in their sack looses its elasticity. It seemed to happen to this guy. He also evidently shaved his balls because he had just a small patch of pubic hair above his penis. The penis had a ring piercing through the urethra opening and the head of the penis. Becky and the guy talked for some time about piercings including clit piercings. He told her that his girlfriend had one and that was why he got his. After talking awhile with Becky he went and lay beside a thirty-ish girl with a shapely body, large breast and a landing strip for pubic hair. She had been laying all afternoon with her legs spread and facing us giving us a clear view of her pussy. My guess was this couple liked showing off and that was okay. You get all kinds at a nude beach but these people were basically harmless.

Later in the day as we packed up and finally had to replace our clothes the feeling of exhilaration remained. Sadness was apparent in Becky as we left this magical spot and she said,

"Let's come back here again. Everyone was so nice."

As we walked back up the trail the same nymphs we saw on the way in were now sitting on a large rock at the edge of hot pool. Steam from the water was rising up around them creating a mythical atmosphere, The wood nymphs of the forest were our naked guardians to some magic moments of inner peace, beauty and freedom.

macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers