Jack in Y-Fronts and his Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the old Y fronts started their descent.

He turned his back on them, in the nick of time, and hitched his briefs up and, to make it look he intended to swing around all along he turned it into a back pose, galvanising every muscle in his dorsal and lateral regions...

And, then, in a flash, with a mind of their own, his Y fronts slipped over the hill of his buttocks and descended to his knees...before he could do anything about it.

He hesitated. With shock. With shame. And, deeper than those emotions, with a delicious rivulet of secret excitement that he had presented his buttocks. Oh boy, he thought, I can't help it...but knowing they're looking, this feels fantastic! Go, ladies, take it all in!

And the ladies were indeed looking- at a pair of cheeks that might have just emerged from a curved baking pan, indented at the sides, and separated with the deepest cleft.

He was about to reach for the briefs. But froze.

Darlene rose, hypnotised by the grandeur.

"What a chance...to compare...with my George..."

Her arms out, she seemed about to stroke the boy's globes.

Mrs Ellroy, in pursuit of a more perfect vision, cut her off.

"Enough for one afternoon. But we will look forward to that visit, Darlene. We'll come to your place- Julia, me and the boy, to make comparisons between him and your George."

And Jack was free to haul up the errant briefs and go to his room.

He dropped the old Y fronts and flung them aside. He thrilled to his nudity, and his cock bounced to full salute. He stood there looking in the mirror. His tallywhacker reared proudly and the round hat on it was a flag of triumph. The veins networked up and down the rigid stem. After the weeks of weights, muscle food and swimming laps his torso looked as V shaped as that of Adonis cover model, Frank Hlivjka.

He peeled on his Bike jockstraps and forced his erection into the knitted cup. He fell to the floor to slam into sets of push-ups; then stood for bicep curls and overhead triceps with his 22 pound dumbbells, stopping between sets to gaze at the Adonis magazine painting of the great Steve Reeves. And then look back into the mirror to admire his own pumped muscles.

He ceased exercise and peeled off his jocks to think about George next door with his giant pecs in his Y fronts and his young wife made "randy" by the sight of young males in their undies and what the two of them did at night after George came home from the gym, his pecs pumped, and finished flexing for her...

...he thought of how next time Darlene peeks from her upstairs window he would pull down his cut offs and rearrange his erection and tug his foreskin and stroke away and then turn his back and let her see his arse cheeks...giving the young housewife a ravishing look at his manly attributes.

Which whetted his appetite for the home visit Mrs Ellroy had promised, where he and George Lacey both in their Coopers Jockey Y Fronts would offer themselves to the females to be "compared" - fresh-faced 18 year old and his 28 year old mentor and soon-to-be closest mate.

Looking in the mirror, one hand on his hip, the other stroking his stem, he thought of Kathy the nurse at Greater London Health who had handled his eight and half inches and how easy it would be to track her down and offer her another inspection...

...and of Millie who had jerked his briefs to his knees, looked him over hungrily and smacked a wet kiss on his lips, and how he might offer her another intimate and longer tour of his physique.

He shivered with the familiar queer excitement at the promise of a full bodied medical examination by hawkish old Miss Kerr Sutherland with his dick, like it was now, at full salute. And young nurses looking at it- with fear or greed.

And, stroking fast and furious, he thought of a spanking with the broad palm of Gerda Halloway who would...what? Slowly strip off his Y fronts, all the way? And load him over her ample thighs- him stark, bollock naked?

And, to complete the carnival, he imagined swimming at the Y and Julia's friends and the Partridge mother and daughters hovering in sight, seeing him buff naked and summoning him across for photographs and congratulations when his team won...

...and, though he couldn't have found the words, he thought of the whole world of desire and fantasy and lewdness that threw its net over old and young, male and female, beautiful and repellant alike, a glorious erotic cloud that hovered there before them all, and might just one day be reached if you worked hard enough and were prepared to say "Yes!" to Pan, with his goat's horns and body hair, and his mischief-making companion, Eros.