Jack’s Y Fronts and the New Lodgers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh the joy of this, thought Daisy, catching once more a close-up of the penis revealed at Gerda's that she had broadcast all over Manchester was "unbelievably short and unbelievably thick." Her brother rose and fussed to serve her.

"No," Daisy added, taking her tea from the boy wearing only his bare skin, and flashing him a sisterly smile. "The fact is...Billy's a little embarrassed to have such an unusually shaped penis. I only realised that it was so very, very short yet so very, very thick..."

The Partridges all flushed with deep pleasure as if a gentle, teasing electric current had passed through them. They stared afresh at the boy, now shifting the cake tray back to the side table and placing his penis in their line of sight again.

"...when mother and I had to undress him at Gerda's, being punished for self abuse. The boys were stripped in the waiting room and I could see that his was...well, very different from any of the others."

The boy standing in view of all blushed like a fire hydrant.

But Mrs Ellroy told Billy that under no circumstances was he to be embarrassed by the shape of his penis. Why, it was a very attractive penis with a beautifully shaped glans and here running a boarding house for young men she had seen a lot males "in the altogether."

"Boys come in all shapes and sizes, all colours and designs," she said, a comment that brought a fresh shudder of lubricity from the Partridge girls. Another electric current.

Mrs Ellroy told him to sit down next to Daisy and, no, don't cross your legs and don't cover up.

"In fact, keep your thighs splayed like that. It's more natural."

Something, clearly, had come to pass with Mrs Ellroy, thought Mrs Partridge. Her visits to Sheffield? Was there a male friend and a late middle age quickening of the impulses? Was it the influence of Darlene Lacey next door and her firefighter husband? Perhaps it was the stimulation of Jack in her household, a boy who had made a male pin-up of himself, with bulging muscles.

But perhaps something else had brought things to a head- like the effect of her two new lodgers. Striking young men to be sure. But one a Negro, near-nude in her little house every day. Had Eddie's presence done it? Those astonishing lips? The frizzled chest hair? Those cricketers' arms?

Whatever the reason she was offering more to her friends. It might be said, pushing the boundaries. Mrs Partridge sensed something going on in her friend's life.

Mrs Ellroy's attention was caught by Eddie, standing obediently in the entrance just outside the parlour.

Eddie had an enormous erection.

It completely distended the front of even his small, tight Y fronts. Indeed created a gap in the waist through its pressure. She assumed he had found the vaudeville humiliation of his roommate very stimulating, especially with the presence of two older ladies, and in this she was entirely correct.

What had just riveted him- a young man ritually humiliated and rendered nude in front of females, disempowered and shamed- had no precedents in West Indian culture. Older ladies especially.

It had stirred him in a way nothing had, ever.

"Eddie, you step in here, please."

In front of females, like this? With this...engorgement, as his medical texts might call it?

The black boy looked at her from behind his glasses with their plastic frames shocked and pained. Begged through his hangdog expression to be spared this humiliation. Of course, he could always defy his landlady. But he would be in the streets, homeless without the baked dinners and warm bed and study corner he had created in their bedroom.

And what did it matter if ladies in this far away country saw him...like this? Virtually nude with an erect penis? His pastor and his mother would never know.

Besides, there was something about it...

But no! Like a bowler catching a ball and flinging it, he tossed the wicked thought from his mind.

His sculptured lips trembling, he let his erection steer him into the parlour.

There were gasps.

"Again, as I said, such an infinite variety," said Mrs Ellroy. And there was no doubt what she was addressing. She told Eddie to sit...on the settee next to Daisy and her brother. As soon as he sat his penis broke free of the constraints of the small- sized Y fronts and slapped against his tummy. It was huge, it was rigid, it reached for the ceiling.

The females were bewitched.

In a flash Mrs Ellroy was on her feet, bending before Eddie and drawing his Y fronts down his thighs. Whaddt? For a moment the fear in his big bespectacled eyes suggested he was likely to dash from the room, even run free into Eccles Street. But in a second he was submissively lifting his midriff...to help his landlady...slide his white underwear off his bottom and down his legs...and lift it from his raised feet.

Mrs Partridge thought his compliance- the gentle raising of his bottom to allow the Y fronts to be drawn off- said something about him and his landlady. Her insides stirred. Her imagination took off.

Eddie sat stark naked, the rearing underside of his member with its mighty industrial strength artery and three hefty veins criss-crossing its length, like decorations woven round a tree. His glans was a brilliant orange-brown topping the obsidian stem.

The females absorbed this, eyes wide with curiosity.

"His tallywhacker," said the youngest Partridge under her breath, as if repeating a prayer.

Daisy, next to the Negro boy on the lounge, looked at the erection, looked at her brother's and violently tousled his hair and laughed in his face, as if to say to poor Billy, "Well, there is a real penis! What a contrast with your short fella there!"

Mrs Ellroy said, "Well, stiff like that, a penis is called an erection..."

The two Partridge girls nodded, suppressing smiles. Of course they knew that. Their mother smiled benignly. Daisy, from her vantage point, stifled a laugh.

"...and it's not- shall I say- a sexual response. Indeed young men suffer what are known as involuntary erections very, very regularly..."

"Yes," gushed one of the Partridge girls. "Even your son Davey would sit here and suffer from his little 'stiffies.' And Jack Cunningham has a lot of trouble controlling his. His- big ones." She giggled.

Her younger sister added, "And there was the Liverpool boy Jimmy who said being in Y fronts in this house was liberating, like being in a nudist colony, only the females were dressed. He wore them sizes too small and- oh, he was a lark- talked about his 'lobcock' which was standing up most of the time!"

"Yes, but with young Eddie- coming here from Barbados- from a tribal situation, well, he feels it even more. When I had old Miss Kerr Sutherland in to give the boys a medical this week she used the kitchen. Well, poor young Eddie was erect as soon as she started taking his heart beat, in fact, I think he started stretching as soon as she entered the room, let alone when his Y fronts had to come off. And she is 76 years old!"

Eddie hung his head. He was suffused with shame. It had been a terrible episode. But him in just the Y fronts...with an old lady examining him...and another watching...he just couldn't help it. He had wondered later at how he had been happier with old ladies seeing him naked than he would have been with younger ones. It was, he thought, a mystery and a secret.

"No, nothing to do with sex. With Eddie especially. It's just nature."

The Partridges cooed their agreement. It was indeed only nature, and they were loving the display of natural forces at work. Staring across at the two nude youths, both erect.

Was it only nature that made the females compete to draw out the afternoon, making these young men, naked in their presence, talk about their life here, their families, Eddie's medical studies, Billy's boxing? Always one more question to make one of the boys darken and stumble through an answer while they might stare at his cock? That three times- no, four or five- Mrs Ellroy had them get up and offer more cakes and tea? Then go for the sandwiches waiting in the kitchen. Then when the afternoon threatened to expire to bring in sweet sherry and the special glasses.

That while they were standing holding trays or teapot she led the Partridges in commenting on, say, the remarkable thickness of Billy's organ and yet how short- no more than three inches- it pushed out, and how Eddie's scrotum was so voluminous and its two oval contents so ample and the hair in his groin so sparse and crinkly?

Was it nature that had her expatiate on how the young men were so clean? Indeed, she said with a hint of confession, these were the first lodgers she had ever bathed on a regular basis. No, far from objecting to being bathed by their landlady, she said- and here her two young men looked sheepish, their eyes dropped to their erections- they welcomed such attentions because it seemed, she said, all boys want loving mothers. And what could embody more fond affection than the act of a mature age woman bathing an 18 year old youth? Certainly a mother- or aunt, or landlady- would grow to know such a young male better than anyone else. That is, bathing him every night.

Eddie darkened. Billy blushed as his sister, by his side, pulled a mocking face.

"He never lets our mother see him naked! Oh, Billy!"

And she tousled his hair again while her brother looked like sinking through the cushions.

"Don't worry," she whispered in his ear. "I won't tell. You can trust me."

And she took his cock in her hand and squeezed it tight, even though her hand could not enclose it completely. "What a funny short, thick tallywhacker you have, little brother!"

"It's so nice for my girls. Being here, hearing all this- and seeing it," opined Mrs Partridge. "Not having brothers."

And with this comment she validated it all, liberating her elder daughter to switch seats with Daisy so she could cup Billy's deep furrowed globe with one hand and rest her arm on Eddie's Congolese thigh, fingers dangling. Her sister joined her to sit on the armrest draping an arm over Billy's shoulders and tickling his neck. Looking down on his most original organ. Yes, what do they call that? Cowper's fluid. Trailing out of his member, she noticed.

Daisy talked about Gerda's and how she now worked with Gerda's assistant Patricia and how Patricia spoke about her plans to visit this house and, under Mrs Ellroy's direction, administer spankings to Jack and her brother, if they had been found committing self abuse especially with dirty literature.

"And Eddie? Will he get the Gerda treatment?" she asked Mrs Ellroy.

"No, our Eddie's not up to those tricks," assured the landlady quickly and firmly, and the tone in her voice confirmed the instincts of Mrs Partridge. Yes, Mrs Ellroy and her Negro lodger. What, with those subtle hints, might Mrs Partridge allow herself to imagine?

Did she guess that after bathing sessions there were afternoons and evenings when Mrs Ellroy would dry Eddie down, and powder him- him standing on the bathroom tiles like a Senegalese warrior and his member hard as teak? And that in his pyjamas- those of her late husband, Harold- she would steer him to her bed where- she in her petticoat- the two of them would slip under the sheets?

Did Mrs Partridge imagine this? And that their kissing and cuddling might last, it seemed, for hours and the affection of the boy for the attentions of an older lady knew no bounds? And why? Because he was one of eight and his mother had little love to spare? Perhaps, and a question for the late Dr Freud, but even on the first occasion those huge sculptural lips had parted and his big eyes had widened and, barely audible, Eddie Adams had pronounced the word, "Mummy."