Jackie and Artie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to ask him to give me some lessons."

"Leave the pussy eating to him. When I'm with you I want your cock."

"You got it baby."

I could feel Jackie's excitement mounting. Out of habit I moved up to her clit, but when I tried to suck it into my mouth she pushed me away. "No cucky, today only Ron gets to make me cum. He's my stud, you're my servant. Do you understand?"

I looked up at Jackie, my face slick with the moisture of her arousal. "Yes ma'am, I understand. Today you're entertaining Mr. Clark. As your servant it's my duty to support you."

"That's right cucky. A little later I'll let you kiss me again, but right now it's time for me to focus my attention on my guest."

I nodded.

Jackie turned to Ron. "Honey, you know how I like to do it. Spread your legs."

Ron lay back on the couch, slid his hips forward and spread his knees wide apart. His huge cock stood straight up. I noticed the slight curve that Jackie told me she enjoyed so much."

Jackie positioned herself between Ron's legs and got down on her knees. As she wrapped both of her hands around his erection, she said; "Cucky, crawl over here. Get right next to us so you can see. You can lean on the front edge of the couch, but be careful not to touch Mr. Clark. He's a superior. You must always remember your place.

As I moved closer to Jackie and Ron, I said; "Yes Ms. Jacqueline, I'll remember that." Careful to respect the personal space of my wife and her boyfriend, I slipped into position and watched. Jackie was staring at Ron's cock. She was still holding it with both of her hands, but that's all she was doing. She hadn't started sucking him, she wasn't even stroking him. She was just staring at his cock, studying it. She reminded me of an art aficionado examining a finely crafted statuette.

Suddenly I understood. My wife was an aficionado. She was an aficionado of cocks. I was married to a woman who loved cocks. During the past several days Jackie had told me exactly that, but I hadn't understood the significance of what she was confessing.

I looked at Ron. He was watching Jackie. He was smiling. He understood. I began to comprehend the attraction they had for each other. Ron had a big beautiful cock. Those were my wife's exact words. To Jackie it was a work of art, an object to be adored and cherished.

Ron was married to a woman who was indifferent to sex. He claimed that he loved her and I believed him. He'd also made it clear that he occasionally needed a woman who was passionate about sex. That certainly described my wife.

Jackie loved me, but my cock was far from a work of art. The other day she'd described it as an amazing toy, a miniature working replica of the real thing. I knew she was only trying to creatively taunt me at the time, but we both knew there was a core of truth in that taunt. Jackie loved me, but I could never give her what Ron was giving her at that moment.

The two of them needed each other and the truth was, neither Carol nor I were hurt by their occasional party. I was suddenly feeling very magnanimous about being Jackie's cuckold. I continued watching them, but now I was doing it from a different perspective. I was watching two people I liked enjoying themselves while they fulfilled a mutual need.

I realized I was smiling.

Ron noticed. He smiled at me and then he looked at Jackie and said; "Show your husband just how much you love my cock. Kiss it."

Jackie didn't look at either Ron or me. Instead she just nodded, closed her eyes, leaned forward and still holding the shaft of Ron's cock in both of her hands, kissed the immense head. As I watched, I quickly realized that she wasn't just kissing his cock, she was making out with it.

After a moment Ron said; "That's good, now lick it."

Jackie extended her tongue and started licking the head of Ron's cock.

This wasn't a dominant submissive interaction. Ron wasn't giving Jackie orders. It was more like he was seducing her into doing this. Jackie had told me that one of the things she liked about Ron was his ability to entice her to act like a slut. That was apparently what I was now witnessing.

"Lick the full length of my cock. You know you love doing that."

Smiling, Jackie moved her hands down to Ron's balls and massaged them while she eagerly started licking his shaft. Her eyes were still closed. She reminded me of young girl enjoying a two scoop ice cream cone.

Relishing the pleasure he was receiving from my wife, Ron lay back and closed his eyes. It was clear that he enjoyed getting blow jobs every bit as much as Jackie liked giving them.

Envious, I watched.

Ron opened his eyes and whispered; "Now my balls, lick my balls."

Opening her eyes, Jackie reached up and held the shaft of Ron's cock with her left hand and then while she cradled his testicles in the palm of her right hand she moved down and started licking them. I could see the unbridled lust in her eyes. My wife was on fire.

Ron's breathing was getting louder and faster. He licked his lips.

Jackie started squeezing his cock.

"Suck on my balls. Show your husband what a slut you really are."

I immediately realized that Ron hadn't said that to taunt me, he'd said it to excite Jackie. At that moment we weren't acting out my submissive cuckold husband fantasy, we were acting out Jackie's slut fantasy.

Jackie responded by hungrily sucking one of Ron's balls into her mouth.

"That's right baby, give it a good tongue bath and jack my cock while you're doing it"

Jackie started stroking Ron's erection.

"Oh yeah baby, that's what I like. Now do my other ball."

Still stroking Ron's cock, my wife let the first testicle slip out of her mouth and quickly replaced it with the other one.

Ron sighed and lay back, "That feels so good. Baby you can do things with your mouth that oughta be illegal."

I smiled. Ron not only had a big cock, he was also pretty good at talking dirty. That was another thing I knew Jackie loved.

Sitting up again, Ron said; "Okay doll, it's time to get down to some serious cock sucking."

Jackie moved up so that her lips were hovering over the massive head of Ron's cock. Still slowly stroking the shaft she grinned and said; "I've been waiting for this all day." And then my wife parted her lips and slipped the head of her boyfriend's cock into her mouth.

Jackie let go of Ron's shaft and started massaging his balls. While she did that she took about an inch of his cock into her mouth. After several seconds she pulled back and the head of Ron's cock sprang out of her mouth glistening with her saliva.

Still massaging his testicles, Jackie took a quick breath, spit on the head of Ron's cock and slipped it back into her mouth. This time about three inches of it disappeared. She gave Ron's testicles a firm squeeze and then Jackie started sucking his cock."

"Oh yeah baby, nobody sucks cock like you."

Mesmerized, I watched my wife pleasure her boyfriend. I didn't move, I barely breathed.

After several minutes Jackie pulled her head back, took a long deep breath and once again spit on the tip of Ron's erect penis. This time she took an extra few seconds to rub her saliva on to the full length of his shaft before she slipped his cock back into her mouth and started massaging his balls again.

I kept watching. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me. Ron's cock again started disappearing into Jackie's mouth. When she'd taken about a third of it I expected her to start sucking him again, but she didn't. Instead she kept taking more of his cock. When half of it was in her mouth I realized that she was deep throating Ron.

I was amazed. Ron's erection was at least nine inches long and very thick. Jackie had told me that Connie and Nattie had taught her how to deep throat a cock, but now I was actually seeing it.

More of it disappeared. I glanced at Ron. He was lying back with his eyes closed. I wondered how it felt and immediately realized that I would never know. My tiny penis couldn't even reach the opening to Jackie's throat.

And then she had it all. Jackie's lips were actually pressed against Ron's pubic hair and ball sack.

Ron opened his eyes and smiled at me. "You're wife's the only woman I've met who can actually take all of my cock down her throat."

Suddenly Jackie pulled her head back. Ron's cock popped out of her mouth. Gasping for breath she looked at boyfriend and asked; "Did you enjoy that big boy?"

"You know I did baby."

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Jackie glanced at me, then turned back to Ron and asked; "Would you mind if we did a little three way action."

Clearly hesitant, Ron said; "What do you have in mind? I'm not into any bisexual stuff."

I let out an audible sigh of relief.

Ron looked at me and smiled. "You're not either, are you cucky."

"No sir, I'm not."

"Neither of you are going to have to touch each other." Jackie was shaking her head.

Nodding, Ron said; "Okay, so what are you proposing?"

"I want cucky to lick my ass while I suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth."

"Will he do that?"

"Damn right he will, he loves to lick my ass." Jackie turned to me. "That's right, isn't it cucky."

Ron was staring at me. I was both humiliated and wildly excited. I quietly answered, "Yes ma'am, licking your ass is an honor."

"Damn, Carol would go absolutely nuts if I tried to lick her ass."

Jackie laughed. "Studman, you're not the kind of guy who licks a woman's ass."

"You got that right." Ron thought for a moment and then he asked; "Does he really lick your asshole."

"Yup, he pushes his tongue right into it."

"Wow, this is hot. I want to see him do it."

"So you're on board with this?"

"If your idea of a three way is making your husband lick your asshole while you suck my cock, damn right I'm on board."

Turning to me, Jackie said; "You heard the man cucky, get your submissive little butt back there and start doing your duty."

My pulse was racing as I crawled into position behind Jackie. I spread her cheeks and looked at her anus. While I'd kissed and licked it countless times, this was going to be different. This time I was going to be doing it in front of her boyfriend. The humiliation was going to be exquisite. I glanced up at Mr. Clark. He was watching intently. Taking a deep breath I bent over and pressed my lips to Jackie's puckered hole.

Jackie cooed with delight.

Ron said, "Fuckin A"

I pushed my tongue into Jackie's ass.

"Yes! That's what I want. Lick my asshole cuckboy. Make love to it. Worship me. Show me that you're my eager cuckold. Kiss my ass while I suck my boyfriend's cock."

And then I heard Ron say, "That's right, do it baby. Suck my big dick while your cucky husband licks your asshole."

After that the three of us melted into a triad of unrestrained lust. Time passed. I really couldn't tell you how much. It could have been ten minutes; it could have been a half hour. I didn't really know and I didn't really care. Time was irrelevant. My face was buried in Jackie's ass. All I could hear was Ron's heavy breathing and the sound of my wife sucking his cock.

Suddenly I felt Jackie start to move vigorously. And then I heard Ron say; "Oh yeah baby, that's right. That's what I need. Jerk it! Jerk it while you suck me! Jerk it hard! Make me cum!"

Jackie was pushing Ron over the edge. My already fiery excitement escalated. I tried to push my tongue even deeper into Jackie's ass. I wanted to reach between her legs and rub her clit too, but I knew that wouldn't be permitted. Jackie had made it clear to me that today only Mr. Clark would be allowed to make her cum."

And then I heard Ron grunt. He had to be ejaculating. I could feel Jackie's arm continuing to move. She was definitely still pumping his cock and I was certain she was also still sucking him.

I kept licking her ass. After a moment I felt her arm stop moving.

Ron chuckled. "Damn that felt good. Baby you really do know how to give a blow job."

Jackie moved away from Ron. I scooted back to give her space. Staying on her knees she turned and faced me. Her lips were coated with Ron's fresh semen. A tiny rivulet dripped from the edge of her mouth. She smiled at me and whispered, "Are you ready for this?"

I nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"Good, I would have been disappointed if you weren't"

I said, "Go ahead."

Moving closer, Jackie leaned over. As she kissed me I felt the slippery wetness of Ron's cum on her lips. And then she pushed her tongue into my mouth. With it came a large glob of fresh semen. I didn't try to resist. I didn't gag. I just graciously accepted my wife's generous gift.

Above us, Ron said; "Damn, I read about this in those stories you told me about. At first I didn't believe it, but now that I've been included in your fantasy I have to admit that it's pretty fuckin hot."

Jackie giggled. "Baby we're just getting started."

Smiling, Ron said; "And I can't wait to see what's next."

Jackie stood up. "I think it's time for us to retire to the bedroom. That blow job got me in the mood for some serious fucking." She reached out and grabbed Ron's hand. "Come on big guy, you're just the man for the job."

After pulling Ron up from the couch Jackie turned to me and said; "Cucky, go prepare my bed. My lover and I are going to need a comfortable place to play."

"Yes ma'am." I stood up and hurried into Jackie's bedroom. As I pulled down the bed covers and fluffed the pillows I thought about the previous Tuesday when I'd come home unexpectedly and caught Ron fucking Jackie in this bed. At the time I was appropriately hurt and angry, but now just four days later I was preparing the same bed so that Ron could fuck Jackie again. I smiled. Life certainly has its twists and turns.

"Thank you cucky, fluffing up the pillows was very considerate. Mr. Clark and I both appreciate your effort. We share a common love for the finer comforts in life. We enjoy being pampered."

I turned. Ron and Jackie were standing in the doorway.

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline, you and Mr. Clark deserve those comforts and I enjoy pampering you."

Jackie flashed me a deliberately condescending smile. And then in an arrogant tone of voice she added, "I guess that's one of the reasons we're superiors and you're a servant."

I smiled. Jackie was clearly enjoying our game and that was fine with me. The submissive masochist inside me was wide awake and fully aroused. I was enjoying the game every bit as much as she was.

"Since we're all enjoying our respective roles, I suggest that we should continue playing." Jackie was doing an outstanding impression of a haughty aristocrat. I was impressed. It was also exciting me.

She turned to Ron and gave him a long kiss on the lips. While she was kissing him she reached down with her right hand and wrapped her fingers around his penis.

I was amazed to see that it was already partially erect.

Jackie noticed too. "Mmmm, it feels like you're almost ready to start playing again. Why don't we lie down and make ourselves comfortable.

Ron sat down on the bed. As he put his feet up and lay back on the pillows that I'd just fluffed up I noticed that his cock was once again fully erect. Sticking straight up in the air, it was an imposing sight.

Jackie noticed too. She looked at it for a second and then she turned to me and giggled. "Cucky, I just love to see an erect cock. They really are breathtaking."

Jackie wasn't trying to tease me. I believed that her comment was an honest reflection of her feelings. That of course made it even more exciting for me. Still, I wasn't yet comfortable enough as a cuckold to be able to engage in a discussion about the aesthetic qualities of an erect penis with my wife. Not knowing what else to do, I simply smiled.

Staring at her boyfriend's erection; Jackie walked over to her bed and sat down next to him. She wrapped her fingers around the object of her adoration and lovingly stroked it. As she stroked it she turned to me and said; "Get down on your knees cuckboy."

I obediently dropped to my knees.

Jackie wiggled her finger. "Crawl over here. I have a job for you." Spreading her thighs, she lewdly began fingering herself with one hand while she slowly stroked Ron's cock with the other.

I crawled over to my wife.

She smiled. "My boyfriend has a very big cock. He's going to fuck me with it. I want to be nice and wet for him. Will you help me cucky? Will you lick my cunt so I'm ready for my boyfriend's big cock?"

Jackie's cunt was already glistening with the moisture of her arousal. My efforts were going to be purely symbolic. That didn't matter to either of us. We were having fun.

I crawled between Jackie's legs. She was still rubbing herself. I picked up her hand and licked the wetness off of her fingers. When I was finished she placed her hand on the back of my head and gently pulled my face into her sopping cunt. I kissed her and then I extended my tongue and licked her.

As I was licking her Jackie whispered; "Cucky remember that today, only Mr. Clark is allowed to make me cum. Keep your tongue away from my clit."

I nodded.

Jackie let me lick her for a minute or two and then she patted my head and said; "That's enough cucky. I'm ready for Mr. Clark's cock. You may kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed and watch."

"Thank you Ms. Jacqueline." I crawled to the foot of the bed.

While I was doing that Jackie lay down next to Ron and asked, "Honey is it okay that I allowed cucky to stay?"

"Yeah it's okay. I assumed you were going to do that. It's his party too. Actually I think having him watch is going to be hot."

Smiling, Jackie said; "You're just as kinky as I am."

Ron shook his head. "I try, but you set the bar pretty high."

Jackie laughed. "It's my heritage."

For a moment they grinned at each other, but their grins quickly disappeared. Jackie gently kissed Ron on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her and aggressively rolled her on top of him. They were quickly locked in a passionate embrace, their naked bodies pressed against each other. The head of Ron's monstrous cock peeked obscenely out from the back of my wife's thighs.

For a minute or two they kissed and enjoyed the feel of each other's naked flesh and then Jackie pulled herself free and sat up. She rolled off of her boyfriend and turned around so that she was facing me. As she stared into my eyes she straddled Ron's hips, took hold of his erect penis and guided it into her glistening cunt.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. I was mesmerized. All I could do was watch the scene unfolding in front of me.

Jackie closed her eyes. Ron's erection slowly disappeared into her. Once she had taken all of it she paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation of having that giant cock inside of her and then she opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

Continuing to watch me, Jackie placed her hands behind her for support, leaned back and began rocking on Ron's cock. While she was doing that he reached around her and cupped each of her large breasts with his hands.

At first Ron remained still. His only action was to rub and pull on my wife's nipples while she moved up and down on his cock. I assumed that he was allowing Jackie to set the initial pace so she could get used to having his huge monster inside her. He was a considerate playmate.

As their passion grew, Ron became increasingly active. He began by slowly rotating his hips while my wife continued to rock back and forth on his cock. Gradually the rotation turned into gentle thrusts. The thrusts became progressively more aggressive and soon Ron was fucking Jackie with relentless abandon.

While Ron was lying motionless under her, Jackie had been able to continue watching me. Once he took over and started fucking her in earnest, the focus of Jackie's attention changed. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure she was receiving from her boyfriend.