Jackie Listens to Her Brother

Story Info
After getting wet in the rain, her brother shares a story.
14.3k words
4.54
199.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,724 Followers

* * *

Please NOTE: This story is entirely fictional, and it deals with graphic sexual content. If you are under the age of 18, do NOT read any further, thank you.

* * *

The chance to finally seeing my big brother Tommy again was making me nervous. Or maybe, I don't know, really excited.

What I missed most about Tommy was just talking with him, well, listening really. Anytime we talked -- his voice just seemed to calm me down and make me feel SO good.

During our last phone call I said, "I really miss you."

"Oh Jackie, Please, don't sound so sad, I miss you too."

Talking on the phone is wonderful, but it's not like seeing him, and being together.

I said, "Let's figure out some way to actually SEE each other again."

Now that we are both in college, we are a long ways our home in the suburbs, where Mom and Dad still live. We always talk about how much we miss each other, and it's a big deal to try and find the time to drive all the way back to the house where we grew up. But, that night, talking together on the phone and looking at a map we figured out that about halfway between our colleges wasn't too far. We are actually pretty close to a spot that was our favorite place as teenagers. It was an easy decision to meet for a little camping trip by that beautiful lake we would visit as kids with Mom and Dad.

Tommy said he would bring all the camping stuff, and all I needed to bring was my bathing suit.

We talked on the phone and made plans to meet at the lake, at the lovely little beach we both knew. It sounded so magical, and I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Oh my God Tommy, I used to LOVE it when we swam there, that spot is SO pretty."

"I love that place too. And Jackie, this is funny, I still have dreams about that spot."

"You do?"

"I really do, it's like a reoccurring thing, and it's always nice."

"That's so weird, I have dreams like that too. About that same spot!"

We eagerly made plans and then hung up the phone and I counted the days until we were supposed to meet.

When the day finally came, I left school after my morning classes, and got in that old car of mine. It was a long drive for me, and a little longer for Tommy, but he left last night, and drove in the dark.

During the drive I was all lost in thought. It was so troubling how much I have been missing Tommy. We have always been close, and I feel kind of empty without him. Plus, there have been so many emotional things in my life, especially about boys, and I just KNOW that Tommy can help me make sense of all my crazy feelings.

He's always been so wonderful.

As I drove, my head was spinning with all the stuff about school, but all those thoughts melted away as I got closer to the lake, and to Tommy. Getting to the parking spot up the old dirt road was easy. I grabbed what little I brought, stuffed it in a backpack, and walked into the woods. As I walked in the forest on the little trail, it was like I had entered another world.

It was late in the afternoon when I got to that beautiful lake and saw Tommy sleeping on a big towel on the little beach.

I wanted to run up and say hello, but I stopped at the edge of the woods. I was scared for some reason, I mean, just seeing him there, with his dark blue bathing suit in the sun.

I took a few steps back into the wood. I would use this moment to change into my bathing suit. I looked again and made sure he was still sleeping. Then I quickly undressed, and stood there naked and dug through my little backpack and pulled out my red bathing suit.

Putting it on I realized that it was the same suit I wore as a young teenager, when we swam together. And it was sort of tight now that I'm 18 years old. I pulled it up over my shoulders and then ran out to wake up my beautiful brother.

I stood over him and said, "Wake up sleepy head, I wanna swim!"

He looked up and beamed, "Jackie!"

And then he chased me into the lake.

Tommy swam for the college, and he just looked so BEAUTIFUL in his bathing suit, in the sun.

The next few hours were a blur of swimming, giggling and sunshine.

Finally, we got out of the lake and walked back up to his towel near the edge of the woods.

We were both wet from swimming in the icy water, and we ran back to the spot where Tom had his backpack.

As we walked, my brother said, "Sorry Sis, I only have one towel. But you can dry off first."

"Don't be silly, it's beautiful and sunny. I wanna dry off in the sun."

We got to his stuff, and we both sat down on his one big towel.

The day had been a chaotic flurry of classes, driving, hiking and swimming - This was the first instant where I could actually relax, and it felt wonderful. It was late in the afternoon, and I fell asleep almost instantly.

When I woke up, the sky was filled with ominous looking clouds. And the sun was setting, and I was feeling really cold.

I nudged my sleeping brother, "Tommy, wake up."

And he opened his eyes and looked at me, and then the sky.

HE said, "Yikes, it looks like it might rain."

We both realized we should head back to the tent, and we should hurry because we might get wet.

I said, "I can't believe we slept so long."

"Oh man, after finals and driving, I needed it. It felt great."

"How far to the tent?"

"Well, actually it's pretty far. I set the tent up on the bluff so we could get the pretty views in the morning."

"I remember that spot, I loved it!"

We put everything into our backpacks and started to hike uphill into the forest. I we each just wore our bathing suits, and chatted as we walked on the little trail.

The sun was going down, and in the dense trees it seemed even darker. It was a little bit spooky. And then it started to rain, and that made everything in the forest seem wet and claustrophobic.

Tommy said, "Oh well, we're both gunna be wet again."

I asked, "We don't have any flashlights with us do we."

"No, they are in the tent."

That made it really obvious that we couldn't dally, and we went in, deeper into the darkness.

It didn't take long, but it felt like it was almost impossible to see anything, and the rain made it worse. I just followed Tommy, and I was really worried he wouldn't be able to find it. But, sure enough, he walked right up to it. It was a small dome camping tent, and it looked tidy and nicely staked out.

By the time he unzipped the door both of us were soaked and cold. We awkwardly scramble inside.

I said, "Whew, I'm glad to be inside and out of the rain."

"Yeah, that was kind of crazy how hard it was coming down."

Tommy found the little flashlight, turned it on, and put it in a pocket on the side wall of the tent. It pointed up and created a soft red glow as it reflected on the inside of the fabric.

I exclaimed, "Hey - Your tent is cute! It's a nice little home."

"It is nice. I'm really glad I set it up earlier."

I immediately saw that Tommy had carefully arranged everything inside the tent. The sleeping pads were both inflated and lined up side-by-side. And the sleeping bags were all rolled up, ready for bedtime.

Tommy said, "Here's a dry towel for you."

"Thank you..."

"And, one for me."

Tommy said, "Let's dry off before we put any clothes on, we will just stay cold if we are wet."

We sat there in our bathing suits and tried to dry off as quickly as we could. There was some frantic energy in the tent as we both dried ourselves. I felt pretty good, like my job with the towel was done, and I squirmed under my sleeping bag.

I exclaimed, "Oh God, this feels good!"

It was just a second later, and Tommy was comfy in his sleeping bag, right next to me.

"There! We did it!"

Once again, we were snug against each other, just like on the towel on the beach. My brother felt so warm and reassuring.

Then Tommy asked, "How are you doing these days?"

I cautiously replied, "What do you mean?"

"You seem - I'm not sure, nervous or something."

"I do?"

"A little. I can tell something is bothering you, I hope it's okay that I ask."

"I guess I'm okay. I feel sad sometimes."

"About what?"

I couldn't answer, and Tommy knew I was avoiding his question.

He said, "Please, it's okay."

I eventually got up the nerve to say, "Well - I really worry I'll never have a boyfriend."

"Oh Jackie, don't feel that way."

"I can't help it. What boy would like me?"

Tommy told me, "Please believe me, you are super attractive - Remember, I'm a boy too!"

"Thanks for saying that, it helps me."

"Good, your too sweet to feel sad about anything."

The sound of the rain on the tent fabric was comforting. And there was a smell - a sweetness to the rain in the forest. There was something fresh, and it was haunting.

Then I nervously asked, "Tommy? Have you ever - I mean, are you - are you a virgin?"

He replied, "Is this about how you've been feeling? About not having a boyfriend?"

"Well - maybe - a little bit."

He was so insightful. I don't know why but my nervousness about sex stuff can make me so sad.

Tommy leaned in and gently kissed me on my forehead and said, "It's okay. And - Yes, I'm still a virgin."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I feel just fine about it, I'm not in any hurry..."

I was surprised, and asked, "But what about Suzy?"

Suzy was Tommy's girlfriend from last year at college. She was really kind to him, and I liked her a lot. Suzy transferred to a different school a few months ago, and Tommy hasn't seen her since she moved away. But I understand that they still talk on the phone pretty often.

Tommy said, "Suzy was really always so nice to me, and I cared about her in a very deep way. But we never - well - we never did that. We never went all the way, so I'm still a virgin."

"But, I'm sorry - I just thought you - might have, you know, done it..."

"Well, we did SOME things, but we never did, well - that."

Tommy asked, "You met Suzy just that once, when we came home to meet Mom. You remember?"

"Of course I remember, it was just last year when I was a senior in high school."

"You liked Suzy, didn't you?"

"Oh c'mon Tommy - You know I did, she was really sweet, and I could tell she absolutely LOVED you."

"And I think I loved her too."

"Go on."

"You could see the way she was, I mean, that Suzy was sort of nervous about things, and she was so shy around people."

"Yes, I saw that in her. But she was SO sweet, too."

"Well, we talked a lot about that, how shy she could be. And I really tried to be as supportive as I could, in every way. And I think I was helpful. Suzy had a lot of fears and worries, and she told me about them, and I felt honored that she shared that with me."

"That's really kind of you."

"It was nice for me too. I felt like I was important to her."

"Oh Tommy, I know you were super important to her."

"Well, she was really worried about - well, about sex. I mean, she was so shy and vulnerable, and it just seemed so scary to her."

I thought to myself how much this described me, and my preoccupation with fears about sex.

I said, "Go on..."

"I knew that this subject was really hard for her, and I was very careful NEVER to put any kind of pressure on her."

"Oh Tommy - Good for you..."

And my brother spoke quietly for a long time, and I was really interested and would ask questions, and I could tell he did my best to answer them as honestly as he could.

Then I said, "I'm sorry, I feel bad, when I asked you - before..."

"What?"

"I asked if you were still a virgin, I mean - I just blurted it out."

"Oh please. Don't feel bad at all."

He smiled and hugged me, he seemed content and at peace.

And then I nervously asked, "What did you and Suzy do?"

"Well, we kissed, and..."

"And what?"

Tommy said, "Well, Suzy would ask me to do certain things, it was - Can I tell you this? Is it okay? I mean - it's sorta personal."

I giggled and said, "Yes, it's okay, we can talk about this, we're brother and sister!"

"I worry, I mean, it's very, well, very sensual."

"Oh come on - I've told you plenty of personal stuff about me, so don't worry - Okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I really wanna hear it. Go on - What did you two do?"

"Well..."

Actually, my big brother seemed so excited to talk about this stuff. But he was also acting confused too. We both sat in silence for a moment.

I whispered, "Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure..."

Finally, I nervously asked, "Did Suzy ever - Well, did she give you an orgasm?"

I think he could hear the tension in my voice, but he calmly replied to my intimate question.

"No, she never did..."

I asked him another question, "So, you've never had an orgasm?"

He laughed, "Of course I have! Just not from Suzy."

I was genuinely curious, and I asked, "So with who?"

"With - well - no one - you know."

"No, how?"

He smiled at me and said, "Well, how do YOU have you orgasms, like that, silly."

And I think I just looked at him with a kind of blank expression.

He said, "Wait a minute. Oh God, I'm sorry - you mean you've never - had an orgasm?"

I didn't answer, I couldn't say anything.

"Oh c'mon - Haven't you ever, you know."

I couldn't answer, right then I felt totally embarrassed.

I finally whispered, "No."

He realized that I was really uncomfortable, "Oh my God, Jackie, I'm sorry."

I could tell it was hard for Tommy, he knew, right then I was feeling really vulnerable - and I didn't want to act too scared. But he had no way of knowing just how much I despaired about the whole orgasm thing.

He tried to soothe me, "Jackie, I didn't mean anything, really."

I awkwardly mumbled, "No, please - it's - it's not - your fault."

I thought to myself how it's been such a weird issue for me. I realized how sad I seemed after listening to him share things about something so personal and - well, so secret.

"Jackie, I hope talking about this isn't upsetting."

"Oh God, I don't know - it's SO scary."

"Try not to worry, okay?"

But I couldn't help but worry.

"Please Jackie. I actually think it's good for us to talk like this - it helps."

I meekly asked, "Why am I so freaked out about this topic?"

"You mean, about having an orgasm?"

"Yes."

Tommy smiled and said, "It's a little bit funny. I feel like I have some practice talking about this. Suzy and I would talk about it too."

I looked up at Tommy, and I was just swallowed up in such fear. I quietly answered, "What do you mean?"

He calmly said, "I think I understand, about you, and how you feel. I really do, because Suzy didn't think she would ever have an orgasm either."

"Really?"

"Yes, when Suzy and I were alone, we talked about it a lot, exactly this same thing, about being worried - about having an orgasm - just like you, so I think I understand it - at least a little - from her perspective."

"Really?"

"I told Suzy that that I would help her - I would do anything if she wanted me to, and it really helped to talk about it. We talked a lot, and I KNOW it really helped her."

It felt sort of comforting - to know Suzy and I had this in common.

I thought to myself about how much I liked Suzy. She was so nice, the one time I met her, when Tommy brought her to the house, I just loved her. She stayed in my room during that weekend, she actually slept in my bed with me. It's funny, I never thought about it until tonight, but she was a lot like me.

We are about the same height, and we have really similar bodies, we have the same hair color, and I cut my hair last week - so now it looks a little bit more like the way Suzy had her hair.

This is so funny - and I can't believe I never thought about it until now, but she even tried on some of my clothes, and they fit her perfectly.

We even have almost exactly the same glasses.

And it felt so GOOD to know Suzy was nervous about all the emotions surrounding the whole orgasm thing too. I thought I was the only person in the world with that kind of anxiety. It felt like a relief, to know she went through the same thing, and it helped to know she found someone as caring as my brother.

Tommy snapped me out of my pondering, "Jackie, what are you thinking?"

I stammered, "I just - it's just so..."

Tommy urged me to continue, "It's okay, don't feel bad, just say what you are thinking..."

"I'm freaked-out. It's about the whole orgasm thing."

"I know, it must feel confusing."

"I should probably tell you something."

"Okay..."

I spoke nervously, "Well - I mean, I - Just once - well, I - I don't know, I was alone and I tried to - you know - give myself an orgasm, but - I just felt - I just couldn't and I stopped."

He calmly reassured me, "That's good that you tried."

"Really?"

"Yes, you should try again - it could be really nice for you."

Hearing him act so supportive was such a relief for me.

I actually wanted to tell him more, to really explain just exactly what I did, and how sensitive I felt when I tried. But I just felt too overwhelmed.

The tent felt like a secret sanctuary. We lay there on the soft mats together in silence for a little while. My thoughts were all spinning in my head, and I felt so vulnerable.

I was suddenly concerned that this was too weird for him, that my confession was TOO personal.

I looked over at Tommy, and I whispered, "I feel bad."

"It's okay. There's nothing to feel bad about..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm totally positive. It's okay."

I was worried. But, at the same time I really wanted to hear him talk more, about how he helped Suzy.

I nervously whispered, "Is it too much to ask - I mean - can you tell me some things that happened with you and Suzy?"

"I will if you think it would help. Are you sure?"

I whispered, "Please, I really want you to."

He spoke calmly, "Okay, right when our relationship started to get serious, I knew something was bothering Suzy, and she was hiding it from me. Eventually, she told me she never ever had a - well - an orgasm. She said she was REALLY embarrassed about it."

"She was embarrassed?" I replied, with surprise in my voice.

"Yeah, and it was something she REALLY worried about."

"Wow - it sounds just like me," I spoke in way that sounded - well - really eager. "I told her I cared, and I offered to help in any way I could."

"What did she say?"

"She wasn't sure what to think, but I tried to assure her that I was being honest. I would do ANYTHING she asked. And - well, she seemed so relived and calm that I offered to help."

I asked, "Can you tell me what happened?"

"Well, it's really personal."

"Please..."

Oh my god, it felt so good to know that Tommy was being open and honest about his experiences with Suzy.

He started explaining, "Everything happened really slowly, and it took a long time for her, for both of us really, to get comfortable enough to try and, well, as best as I could, to try and help."

"Oh God Tommy, you are SO sweet. What happened?"

He carefully explained how he and Suzy proceeded. And most of it was him being patient, supportive and kind. She was so nervous, that it took him a long time, with just tiny little advancements, each getting longer and a little more intimate.

I asked, "What would you do? I mean, during all of this time?"

"Mostly just cuddling and holding her. Suzy was really worried about where I put my hands, so I would just rest them, or massage a little, and I would get closer to her - well - to the area between her legs. And I waited until she said yes, and let me move closer."

"And did she say yes?"

"Little by little she did."

I wanted to know everything. I was fascinated and he was careful to not hide anything. It was a funny feeling, I was honored to hear all of this, but at the same time - it was VERY intimate.

And in a strange way, it was helpful for me. Suzy was so tense and fragile, and it was reassuring to hear him tell me that he was patient and kind. It helped a lot; it made me feel really good.

addieQ
addieQ
1,724 Followers