Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," I acknowledged my man.

I showed Cindy what Keith had me buy. I did not tell her of that crude man who ran the store.

"It's your fault, johnnie. Keith told you not to cum without his permission," my wife said while inspecting the chastity device.

"But you said you'd unlock me when he's not here. Will you?"

Cindy kissed my forehead. "A promise is a promise, sweet boy. Wear it without complaint while you tend to your man and I'll free that dick of yours like I said I would. I think this is your color, babe."

I was excited when I got home the next day. Keith was coming over and though I dreaded having my dick locked away, his company was most welcomed.

"Hold still, johnnie. I don't want to poke you in the eye." Cindy was applying eye shadow. My wife had first applied a base or as she called it, primer. Then she filled my eyebrows. After that came the eye shadow which she was doing as I sat at her vanity. "We're almost done, johnnie. Next is the eye liner and last, mascara. Then we'll do your nails."

I was beginning to regret the decision to pretend to be a woman for Keith. I mean there's a lot of work ladies have to do to look good for our men.

My finger and toenails were now a deep shade of red. I pursed my lips so she could apply lipstick of the same shade on them.

I want you to wear your thong, johnnie. Then, we'll get you into that garter belt and black hose."

"I thought you said we'd take this slow, Cin."

"We are taking it slow, silly girl. We don't have you in a bra yet. No earrings, nothing like that."

When I was dressed, my dick was hard. Yeah, it was because I was looking forward to my dominant lover but also the sexy clothes I was wearing for him excited me. "One more thing," my wife said after inspecting me. She went to her drawer and pulled out a white lacy choker. "This will cover your Adams apple. Women don't have those."

After fastening the choker, Cindy was beaming. Taking my hand, she led me to the full-length mirror. "Look at my sexy roommate."

I did indeed look sexy. So much so that I no longer felt foolish about all the preparation it took. You think Keith will like me like this?"

"No baby, he'll love it. And girl, when you take off that gown and he sees how your garter belt frames your sexy tooshie, he may try to fuck you tonight."

"No way," I said but the thought actually thrilled me. "You really think so?" I asked.

"Slut," my wife grinned and smacked my bottom. "Now let me dress just like you."

Time passed slowly. It seemed like eons before I heard my man knocking at our door. "No. Is that really you, johnnie?" Keith said as he studied my face. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you, sir. I was worried that you wouldn't approve."

He actually put his arm around me escorting me to where my wife was seated. "She is beautiful, Keith. And sexy too," Cin smiled sweetly at me.

"Two sexy bitches. How lucky can one guy get?" he mused. "Baby girl," Keith said addressing me. "Would you make me a drink, please."

"Please? He asked instead of ordering me and actually said please," I wondered as I sashayed to the kitchen to get him a drink. This was different. My mind was blown. My dick was hard.

I poured Cin a white wine, just in case and brought them their beverages.

Assuming my position, I knelt at Keith's feet. "I can't get over it. Your eyes, johnnie, I mean wow."

"Thank you, sir," I said noting he no longer called me boy. I missed that. I liked it when he would diminish me. It became clear to me that I preferred him to be dominant. Treating me nicely like he was took the aroused edge off.

After admiring me for a few minutes, Keith had Cindy and I remove our gowns. He had me turn and pose. My garter belt framed bottom faced my man as I looked at him over my shoulder. "I like the look baby girl," he praised me.

Then he told Cindy and me that it was time. "One or both of you sexy bitches undress me."

I loved it. My man was back in form. Cindy and I both undressed him, tending to him as his doting women.

Keith told us to stand in front of him. His cock was hard and it was nearly almost all I was able to concentrate on. He jacked it slowly watching as I modeled my new look. His eyes were fixated on my bottom in the garter belt, hose, and red thong.

"God damn, girl. Tell me bitch. Did you dress for me?"

"Yes sir. I hope you like me like this, sir."

"I do baby. But there's something missing. Don't you agree?"

"Sir?" I had no idea what he meant.

"Fetch that pink tube you bought."

I was both excited and dreading this. I scampered away to fetch my chastity tube.

I stood in front of Cindy and Keith and handed him the pink plastic tube with which he intended to lock my dick away. "On your knees, johnnie."

I love it when my man treats me like his submissive. I knelt between his feet, very close to his beautiful cock.

"We can't put you in this while you're hard, can we?"

"Uh, no sir, I guess not."

Keith looked at my wife grinning. "He guesses," he said. "No, johnnie. Now look at my cock and tell me what you want to do."

I thought he was telling me to ask permission to suck his wonderful cock. "May I please suck your cock, sir?"

"Maybe later. Right now we're talking about what needs to be done so you can squeeze inside your chastity tube."

It dawned on me what he wanted. I knelt and masturbated as I gazed at his cock while my man was feeling up my wife.

When Keith sensed I was close, he instructed me to catch my seed and eat it. Pretend it came from your new friend's cock," he laughed meaning that crude man at the store.

"What new friend," Cindy asked.

I did as I was told and ignored what they were saying as I lapped my hand clean of my ejaculate.

"Go fetch up a cold wash cloth, johnnie."

"Yes sir," I sighed.

I returned with the wet wash cloth. "Would you like to do the honors, Cindy?" Keith asked my wife.

"Love to," she smiled at me.

Cindy had me stand close to where she was seated beside my man. Taking my dick in the cool rag, she smiled sweetly. "This is for your own good, baby. You keep disobeying your man. Locking your dick away will serve as a reminder of just who owns you."

Keith told her how I responded to that horrible man when he rubbed me to erection while my wife cinched the loop over my balls. Cindy looked at me with a feigned expression on her face. "So, my lesbian husband likes to show her panties to strange men, huh?"

"It wasn't like that," I protested.

"Damn Keith, I can't get his dick in this thing."

"Use some KY. Grease that thing up and it will slide right in."

Of course, they sent me after the KY. I was a tool they gladly used to lock my dick in a cage.

"There. That's much better," my wife smiled at me. as she was able to encase my dick in the pink tube. Tightening the loop over my balls, she was satisfied. "Now for the lock."

The little steel lock glistened in the light as if it was winking at me. "Here, johnnie," Cindy said handing me the key. "You get to choose who will have dominion over your freedom. You can give the key to me or your man. Your choice."

There was no choice. Not really. Despite what Cindy said, she wanted me to give the key to Keith. Doing so would cement my dependence on him for my sexual relief. But more importantly, in giving Keith the key, it would symbolize me giving myself to him.

Uncertainty filled me. My decision to give the key to my wife I knew would change my relationship with my man. He would know that I preferred my wife as opposed to the way he controls almost every aspect of my life. All the changes I'd gone through for him would be for naught. I was sure that Keith would be disappointed in me should I hand the key to my wife. All his work, the training, the discipline, his guidance he shared with me would have in in vain.

On the other hand, if I chose Keith to control my dick, Cindy would take that for what it would be; that he was more important to me than she was. But her taking it that way wouldn't make it so. But Keith showed me a new way of living. The sexual gartification I got from his dominance was unlike anything I'd ever expereinced and I did not want to lose that..... or him.

And yet, should I give Keith the key, my life, as I knew it, would be over. I would be telling him that being his woman was more important than me being Cindy's husband. And I knew what that would mean for me.

Keith would take my manhood away from me completely. I would become a slave to his cock and his firm guidance. My life would be one of crossdressing for my man and most probably others. He would take pleasure in humiliating me in the most unexpected places and delicious ways.

My mind drifted back to that horrid creature in the dirty bookstore and how I became instantly hard when he placed his large dirty hand on my privates. The satisfaction Keith got when he embarrassed me by making me show that nasty man my panties.

Cindy and I had burned the bridge of normal behind us long ago. Story time was now real life and she and I would never be the same. I simply could not decide who would be the keeper of the key.

Sensing my dilemma, Cindy took the key from my hand. Her action startled me out of my deep thoughts. With a knowing smile, she kissed me. "I know what you need baby," she said. "I'm doing this for you."

I watched as my wife turned to Keith. "She's yours, Keith. Take care of our girl." Then she placed the key in Keith's hand.

I didn't know whether to cry for joy that I am now Keith's property or sadness that my wife would give me way.

What I did know was the chastity device was working. My dick swelled as much as it could in its confinement as I watched my man and my wife walk with their arms around each other toward our bedroom.

To be continued...

12