Jack's New Job

Story Info
A Jack-of-all-Trades finds a new position.
6.8k words
4.8
211k
583
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,840 Followers

Author's Notes:

'Jack's New Job' is the first chapter in the saga of Jack Danner.

Originally written to be a one-off short story, it has developed into one of my favorite series.

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

********

Jack Danner sat in the waiting room of the Altarian Trade Commission. He had his trade kit in his briefcase. He had his personal documentation in his pocket. And he had the responsibility of opening up Earth's trade with the Altarians riding on his unprepared shoulders.

He'd only been with Earth's Extraterrestrial Trade Division for two months. Before that he'd been strictly Earth bound. Hell, he'd never left the country! He'd been a plumber, a truck driver, a bouncer, a landscaper, a wedding planner, a cook, a hospital orderly, a cattle wrangler, a computer repair technician, a filing clerk, a welder, a park ranger, a sanitation engineer, a convenience store clerk, and for fun he was a long distance marathon runner. He realized he was the proverbial 'Jack-of-all-Trades' in a way. It was almost poetic that he would end up as a Trade Representative.

With the opening of the Interplanetary Gate Network and the influx of alien visitors and new technologies, jobs on Earth had become more and more scarce. When he'd applied for what he thought was a sales position he found himself being thoroughly grilled by a tag team of psychologists who were attempting to discover if he had any latent xenophobia. When they ruled that out and a number of other mental gotchas he and the other candidates were put through some of the oddest and most challenging physical endurance testing he'd ever endured. It was a damn good thing he'd kept himself in shape as he witnessed one after another of the other candidates fall short during the final trials until there was only him. His trainers were rather distraught about that.

Finally he found himself fast tracked through a sales negotiation course and a diplomatic relations course. What it all had to do with a sales job he had no clue but a job was a job and this one didn't have him handling hazardous waste down at the power plant (his only other option at the time). At this point he'd put up with almost anything to get a steady paycheque. Almost.

After all the hoopla involved with preparing him for his new position he was informed that he'd be required to travel to other worlds to negotiate trade agreements with their Trade Commissioners. He was stunned by the scope of the selling job he'd have to do and his first assignment might be his last if the scuttlebutt he'd heard before he'd departed Earth was true. The Altarians were the pinnacle achievement for planetary trade agreements. Every other planet in the Interplanetary Gate Network tried to open trade with the Altarians and failed. They were one of the largest civilizations in the network spanning dozens of planets and billions of citizens. To open that market was to gain economic stability for generations.

Jack looked down the row of chairs in the long narrow hall and saw only two other representatives before him. The skeletal Deen-Diin and a small round ball of fur which was the representative of Wuu.

The trade representatives went in the door next to the receptionist and exited from a different door out of sight to those waiting their turn. All trade representative had to sign a waiver giving the Altarians permissions to wipe the memories of the meeting from their minds. The negotiations were secret. Either you succeeded and your planet was granted access to the huge market or you went home empty handed with no clue why. If you didn't sign the waiver, well... there's the exit.

The Deen-Diin rep was called and looked disdainfully at Jack as he entered the door. Yeah, good luck to you too buddy, Jack thought. He knew he had at least another hour to wait before it was his turn and he was bored so he stood up and wandered over to the window. He looked out over the beautiful grounds of the parkland around the Trade Commission headquarters on Altaria. The whole planet was like this. Cultured, manicured, pristine, and beautiful. Much like the Altarians themselves. He could see groups of them playing in the park below and watched their graceful movements with interest. He'd met a number of them on his way from Earth. The males were smaller than the females and apparently rare. The females were fairly small themselves, the shortest being 4' 10" and the tallest reaching 5' 8".

Gentle in nature they resembled Satyrs of ancient Greek mythology. Petite with cloven hooved feet and hands with two strong fingers and opposable thumbs on both sides. They bodies were covered with a felt like fur which ranged in color from blond to chocolate brown. Over this they wore gossamer flowing gowns. Their heads were humanoid but their eyes were twice as large as a human's, had diagonal pupils, and the lids had long lashes. Their ears were long, pointed, expressively mobile, and typically projected horizontally. Sometimes they wore tiny gold rings along the lower edge of their ears which would ring faintly when movement bumped them together. They had slim noses and wide, black lipped mouths. As a race of herbivores they had beautiful white teeth with a definite lack of pointy fangs.

Altarians typically had longer fur running from their foreheads, over their scalps and down the center of their backs, like a mane, though some kept it trimmed short. It was usually darker in color than their body coloring.

On his trip through the Network Gates Jack had been exposed to quite a number of alien races and the battery of psychological tests his bosses put him through to assess his xenophobic response now made sense. Luckily he had no issues at all with the variety of body shapes, sizes, skin types, languages, and smells of any of the races he'd met. Now that he was on Altaria Jack realized that of all the aliens he'd met, the Altarians were one of the loveliest. There were other physically beautiful races but it was the Altarian's calm and peaceful spirit that attracting him the most. Truly beautiful from the inside out.

He stood at the window watching the scene below until he heard a slight chime from the reception desk which he'd begun to think meant it was approaching the time to send in the next candidate. He wasn't positive what the chimes meant and there hadn't really been any definite pattern but his bored mind found its fun where it could.

He glanced over to the receptionist and caught her staring at him. She quickly looked away but he knew she'd been checking him out as he'd been watching the Altarians below. He wandered over to her desk and saw she was getting a little flustered. He thought it looked cute on her.

"Hi," he said when he reached her desk.

She glanced up and smiled at him. "Hello," she said nervously.

"My name's Jack but you probably already know that," he said with a grin.

"It is a fortuitous name!" she replied.

"Really? How so?" he asked. He'd take any edge he could get for this job.

"In the Altarian language 'Jakk' is the word for good," she said looking up at him earnestly.

"That is fortuitous! I like the way you say it too! I think I'd like to hear you say it some more," he said looking into her eyes which grew wider as he leaned in slightly. A bright pink tongue darted out to moisten her lips and he unconsciously mirrored her action only slower. "Can you say my name again?" he said quietly.

"Jakk," she breathed keeping her eyes on his.

Damn, he was really starting to get hard talking to this lovely lady. "I like that. What's your name?" he asked

"Leffera," she said.

"That's a beautiful name! Hello Leffera," he said holding his hand out. She blinked at his outstretched hand then placed hers in it. Her skin was incredibly soft as his thumb gently massaged the back of her hand as he held it. "It's a pleasure to meet someone as lovely as you!"

He suddenly realized he had no idea if he was treading on any social taboos. For all he knew there was some caste system or maybe she was married! He certainly wasn't picking up any negative signals but he wasn't on Earth anymore. He gently released his grip on her hand though his thumb continued to stroke and she took a few seconds to release him as she seemed to be a little mesmerized by the sensation. Her tongue darted across her lips once more and it was all Jack could do not to lean over the desk and chase that tongue with his own. She seemed to read the intent in his eyes and her eyes grew even wider. Jack saw Leffera's gown was beginning to show her excitement as her stiffening nipples pressed against the taught fabric. He counted six before the desk's surface blocked his sight. Not taking her eyes from his she suddenly reached forward and tapped her console in a few places.

Jack's comm buzzed and he pulled it up to glance at it. He'd been rescheduled before the Wuu representative. He glanced over at the Wuu and saw it was looking at its comm as well. It shrieked in outrage and started rolling towards him. Leffera stood up and made a screeching sound. The Wuu immediately stopped and went back to its original position.

The Altarian touched her console a few more times and a second later another female stepped through the door and walked over to take Leffera's place. The new receptionist was smaller in stature than Leffera and slightly darker in color. She stared at Jack and glanced at the other female and said something quietly. Leffera smiled at her replacement and gestured for Jack to get his kit and to follow her.

None of the other representatives had been escorted through the doorway. He was starting to worry that he'd really screwed up but all he could do was follow along.

Beyond the door was a long hallway. He followed Leffera towards the room he saw at the end. Her hips swayed as she walked. Jack couldn't help but notice. In fact he had a difficult time looking anywhere else. While it was a natural aspect of her gait it was damn sexy too. She briefly glanced over her shoulder and caught him looking and something flared in her eyes. The sway became just a little more pronounced.

Leffera ushered Jack into a large round courtyard. There was grass on the ground and a white circular platform in the center. The air smelled fresh and hinted at flowers, water and life. Jack noticed a small table and Leffera gestured he should leave his briefcase on it. Once he did he took another look around. They were alone. The evening sky above was just beginning to show its stars. He noticed there was a doorway on the other side of the courtyard which he assumed was the entrance to the office where he'd meet the Trade Commissioner and make his presentation.

Leffera sat on the edge of the white platform and gestured that he should join her. He moved next to her and sat on the cushioned surface. He hadn't expected it to be soft but it was very comfortable. Jack looked into Leffera's eyes and saw she was looking at him intently. Her nipples were still showing through her gown and she was very lovely. He slid a little closer. She looked up at him and seemed to be trembling.

"I don't know if we have time to get to know each other in the way I'd like to. I'm expecting to see the Trade Commissioner and wouldn't want to make a bad impression," he said quietly as he breathed in her warm spicy scent. Did she put on perfume before she entered the room? It was a little intoxicating.

"Jakk, we have time," she whispered to him. "How would you like to get to know me?"

"First, I'd like to kiss you. Do Altarian's kiss?" he asked as he leaned in to rest his forehead against hers.

"Did they teach you nothing of Altarian ways? We kiss," she replied as she tilted her head up.

Jack gently pressed his lips against her soft mouth. He slid his lower lip against hers and caressed her mouth with his. She sighed then moaned as his tongue slipped out to touch her lips. Her tongue darted out and he sucked it between his lips and stroked it with his. Leffera moaned louder and pressed her body against his. She clutched at his back as she forced her tongue farther into his mouth. He continued to stroke and suck at her tongue as his hand moved to her back and then up to the back of her head. He caressed the muscles behind her ears and he felt her trembling against him. Her tongue slipped out of his mouth as her concentration was lost to the sensations of his hands on her.

Jack was breathing in her scent which was getting progressively warmer and spicier the more they touched each other. His need for her was overriding every other concern. He nibbled his way across her mouth feeling her twitch and moan as he moved his lips to her throat. She turned her head to expose the tender surface of the side. On instinct he gently dragged his teeth against the soft flesh and felt her entire body spasm. He would have pulled away worried that he had frightened her but she clutched him even tighter. He ran his tongue across her tender neck, feeling her pulse beating fast and strong. When he reached the base of her throat he pulled back and looked at her face.

Leffera's eyes were half lidded and dazed. Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath. She was trembling with desire and he'd never seen anything sexier. He leaned against her and laid her back on the large cushion. Jack's body was resting partially over her body and took another kiss from her soft mouth. She tasted delicious. She moaned and kissed him back. He slid a hand into the longer fur at the back of her head and got a grip on it. He growled with pleasure and her eyes went wide. He kissed his way down her neck, giving her playful bites as he went as she spasmed with each one followed by trembling and panting.

She reached to her shoulder and unclasped the pin on her gown. The fabric parted and the light pink nipples poking from the fine fur were exposed. He saw that she did have six in three rows of two going gown her torso. Each rested atop a slight soft mound. He sucked the entirety of her topmost left breast into his mouth and her breath whooshed out. He circled her nipple with the tip of his tongue and her back arched to press the nipple harder against his tongue. He finally gave in to her frantic need and sucked directly on her hard peak of flesh. She made an amazing crooning sound and shook as he rubbed his tongue all over the sensitive skin. Then he moved to the next nipple and repeated the process. By the sixth one she was squealing and clinging to his head trying to force the nipple into his mouth.

From his lower vantage point he saw that the fur on her inner thighs was pure white. He raked his nails across the soft fur and her head jolted up off the cushion with a gasp as she looked at him with dazed eyes. He noticed that her female parts were roughly similar to a human females but he was a little concerned regarding their scale. He had an average endowment but he was starting to worry that he may be a little too large for her Altarian physiology. He certainly didn't want to hurt her.

He raked his nails across her inner thighs once more and her legs spread open. The flesh between them was black like her mouth and equally soft when he dipped his head down to caress her with his mouth.

Leffera gasped loudly. "What?!? What are you doing?" she panted.

"Worshipping your beauty... tasting your delicious flesh... taking you places you've never been," he said between strokes of his tongue. She cried out with each pass. There was no clitoris present but he got the impression from her reactions that the surface just inside her opening was where the truly sensitive skin was. To test this he slid his tongue deep into her and she squealed once more.

"Please! Please! Enter me now!" she gasped.

Jack was thinking it might be safer for her if he just finished her off this way but she sat up and started to pull at his clothes. He stood up beside the cushioned platform and looked down at her beautiful body. She saw his expression of awe and blushed with a smile.

He undid his belt and pants and paused as she looked up at his face. "I'm a little concerned I may not fit." He slid his pants and underwear down in one sweep. Her eyes went wide open and she tentatively reached out to grip his hard flesh.

"It is so hot!" she gasped. "And big!"

He felt flattered but realized it was all a matter of perspective.

She tugged him closer to her opening but he gripped her shoulders and looked down at her.

"Wait, if it's going to fit at all it's going to need some lubrication," he said.

"With what?" she asked.

"What I was doing for you just then? You could do that for me. That would make it wet enough I think," he suggested.

Leffera's eyes widened then she moved her head forward and carefully extended her tongue. She ran the pink tip over the end of his member and looked up at him in surprise. She dipped forward again and ran her tongue along the length of his hot flesh. She made a cute sound of pleasure and began licking him rapidly. He leaned forward and took her head between his hands. She held still as he slowly slipped the head between her parted lips. She had to stretch her mouth open a little more than she normally did but she was able to take him into her mouth. He began to knead the flesh behind her ears again and her eyes went dreamy as he slowly slid himself in and out of her mouth. He was able to get half of his length into her mouth and he knew he was getting well coated in her saliva.

He tugged off his jacket, tie and shirt and gently pulled himself from Leffera's mouth. She leaned forward to keep him inside but he gently pushed her back until she was lying back on the cushion. He dipped his face back between her thighs to give her a few deep licks and she grabbed his head and cried out in ecstasy.

Jack crawled onto the cushioned platform and pulled her closer to the center. He kicked off the rest of his clothes and settled himself between her thighs. She gasped as the hot, thick head rested against her wet opening. He lifted her legs to bring the angle of her opening upwards for better leverage. He rocked his hips forward slowly and felt himself slip into her. Leffera gasped and grabbed at him. He stopped moving and allowed her a moment to adjust to the invasion. Once her breathing settled back to normal he pulled back a little and pushed forward another small increment. Stop, wait, back slightly and forward more. The pauses became longer the deeper he went as she was having trouble accommodating his girth.

"I'm sorry, this is hurting you isn't it," he said when he saw the look of intense concentration on her face. He tried to pull out but she grabbed him and held him steady. A moment later she continued the gradual process of taking him in. The pleasure was intense but he was able to set it in the background and concentrate on her extraordinary efforts to take him in. Every third cycle he began to pull all the way out to the tip then slowly take it all the way back with just a little extra. She got a little frantic on these cycles. Her legs would shake uncontrollably and she made those wonderful crooning noises.

Then he reached bottom. He still had maybe a fraction of an inch left but she felt so incredible soft and tight he had no complaints. He slid out to the tip them back in all the way. Then immediately once more. And again. Her crooning went up in volume and the sudden increase in noise cleared his mind for just a moment. He had a flash of concern that he was supposed to be doing something important but then he stroked back in and immersed himself in the warm spiciness of the Altarian as she wailed in ecstasy again.

Leffera's legs hooked over his ass and pulled at him to thrust harder so he did. He leaned down and pressed his body against hers and kissed her deeply as he thrust into her faster and faster. She cried out and began to chant 'Jakk' and he wondered if she was saying his name or not. Either way it was wonderful for his ego. His hips were rocking to a steady but fast pace, pumping his shaft into the female beneath him. She began to make noises like she was getting close to orgasm so he kept up the pace.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,840 Followers
12