Jack's Women Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack teaches Leslie.
9.7k words
4.73
41k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered the bedroom, someone had already prepared it for us. The bed was made with the fine sheets I had bought for Mary and I and there were at least thirty candles lit around the room. They were special candles meant for sex. The scent they let out was to create a sexy atmosphere and make the woman very horny. I forgot that I had them, they were tucked into a drawer that I never went into.

Leslie was kneeling in the middle of the bed. Resting her backside on her heels with her legs spread and very naked. Suddenly, I was uncomfortable like I was looking at a sixteen year old naked. I was very aware of my surroundings, and very aware that I was rock hard too.

She crawled to the edge of the bed and slid off like a beautiful angel gliding. She came to me and took my hands in hers.

"I know what Gina said but I know you'll be gentle with me." She said as she pulled my shirt out of my pants. Slowly, as she lifted the shirt, she kissed the exposed skin. I stood there while she undressed me. My shirt off, she worked on my jeans. Popping the button loose and pulling the zipper down, her eyes on mine until she needed to see what she was doing.

I could tell this was something she wasn't used to. She was almost as nervous as I was, if not more. Her hands were shaking. Before she could put them in the sides of my jeans, I took them and held them in mine. She could feel my hands shaking too. She smiled.

"Are you sure this is what you want Leslie?" I asked. She smiled and blushed.

"More than ever." She said. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. I leaned down and placed my lips gently on hers. We kissed lightly at first. Tentative kisses at first until both of us started to calm down and our excitement replace our nervousness.

Gently, I touched her face. Light gentle caresses down her cheek and on her chin, pushing her long blond hair from her face. She moaned into my mouth at my touch. I slid my tongue in between her lips, teasing her with it. Lightly flicking it against hers. More moans.

Her hands found my jeans again and slowly started pushing them down my hips. When she reached my thighs, she started to kiss down my neck onto my chest. She kissed each nipple, circling her licking tongue around them, flicking it over the sensitive buds. She took each into her mouth and sucked them in between her lips. No one had ever done that to me before, not even Mary. Mary, I had to get her out of my head.

She left my nipples and continued to kiss down my belly as she pushed the jeans down. Now, I wasn't old, but I was old enough to not be in good shape. Thankfully, all those years in the military paid off with the physical training. I had six pack abs as the foundation of my upper body musculature. Leslie obviously liked it. She kissed down, kissing each one of my "packs" and licking the line splitting them down the middle. The lower she got, the more I couldn't believe this was happening.

Jess, Gina, any one of the other girls, sure. But not Leslie. She was barely eighteen, barely legal. Guys my age drool over girls her age. And right now, my mouth wasn't the only thing drooling.

The lower she got, the farther down my pants went and the more of my cock was exposed. At this point, she had them down to my mid thigh and most of my hard cock was exposed. She kissed the top of the shaft, gently running her lips over the skin as she lowered my pants farther. My cock popped out and sprang up, hitting her in the mouth. She looked up at me and giggled.

"You know, I don't really need the foreplay. I mean, I'm not gonna say no to a blowjob, but if you're trying to get me more excited, I'm already there baby." I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"This is my first time. Shut up and let me do this." She said with a smile. How could I resist. I looked down and watched as she pushed my jeans the rest of the way down, lifting my feet to pull them and my boxers off. Then she got on her knees and bent forward, connecting her soft wet lips with my cock, kissing the tip gently.

Shivers ran up my spine as she grasped me lightly in her delicate hand. Fuck I was so horny! I just wanted to lift her up, spin her around and slam my cock in her cunt. I held fast, restraining myself so she could live out what ever fantasy she had in her head. She may have not known exactly what to do, but to me, it felt damn good!

She held my cock, looking at it, studying it, kissing it gently every now and then. Then she would hold my cock up against my belly and look at my wrinkled ball sac. She would gently touch it, feel the skin, feel the two huge balls inside. She was driving me nuts. I already had precum leaking out the tip of my cock, her gentle touches were pushing me closer to the edge.

"Jack?" She asked from below me. I looked down.

"Yes Darling?" I asked.

"Has anyone ever taken you completely in their mouth?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yes. Many have tried, but only a few have been able to do it." I said. She looked up at me.

"I'd like to do it. I mean, be able to take you completely in my mouth. I bet it would hurt wouldn't it?" She asked as she looked up over my cock and into my eyes. I smiled.

"Yes. It would at first until you got used to it. There are different ways to do it. Most importantly is to relax. Sex in any form shouldn't be a task or a job. It's supposed to be fun." I said to her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"What's it feel like to get a blowjob?" She asked. I chuckled.

"It's hard to explain from a man's point of view. The easiest way to describe it is, there's nothing like it in the whole world. Having my cock inside a woman is great. Whether it's her pussy or her ass, but being in her mouth, that's something completely different." I said. She looked at me, pondering what I said. "Here's another way to put it. It's like when you touch yourself. It feels good. But when someone else does it and they don't hit the right spot when you want them to, keeping you from reaching that feel good point and then all of a sudden, they do and you're there instantly." I said. She looked up at me, still thinking about it. I smiled. "Come here, let me show you what I mean." I said. She took my hand and I pulled her up.

Slowly, I maneuvered her to the bed and gently pushed her back onto it. She lay there with her feet hanging off the edge and I knelt down between her legs.

"Put you're hand on your pussy." I said to her. She placed her hand over her pussy, just laying it there.

"Now, you have touched yourself before. Has anyone else ever touched you?" I asked. She lifted her head and looked at me, shaking her head no. "Put a couple pillows underneath your head so you can watch. Seeing is just as exciting as feeling." I said. I waited for her to be propped up just right before continuing.

"Now, as I said, you know how to touch yourself, but when someone else does it, it's a whole new sensation." I said. She watched as I slid my hand up her thigh to her pussy. Gently I touched her outer pussy lips, her labia. She jerked at my touch. I smiled and continued to slid my fingers lightly around the area. "You see how puffy your labia is getting? That means your excitement is increasing. That's one way for a guy that knows what he's doing to tell that you like it." I said. She looked, watching intently as I slid my fingers lightly over her lips

The more I touched her, the puffier her lips got and started to spread. She started to smile as she watched me work her pussy into a frenzy.

"See what I mean. You may say no. But you're body always knows what it wants, what it needs. In you're mind, you may be telling yourself that this isn't right, it goes against everything you were taught. Sex is supposed to be between a man and a woman that is married for procreation. That's what religion tells us. This is for making babies, only! But, sex doesn't have to be just for making babies. It can be used by two people that love each other to make each other feel good. You've had an orgasm right?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Yes. Several." She said.

"Good! So, you know what that feels like, bringing yourself off. But, it's the same and different when someone else brings you off." I said as I slowly slid my finger inside her, feeling her slick insides. I pulled my finger out and held it up, showing her how wet she was.

"This means that you're ready for sex. You're body is lubing itself up to take a man inside. But that doesn't have to be the only thing this is used for." I said as I bent my head down and licked her outer lips. She sucked her breath in and let out a low throaty moan.

"Feel good?" I asked her. She smiled as she opened her eyes, her eyes telling me what she didn't need to say.

"That felt so good!" She said. "Do it again!" She whimpered. I bent back down and licked her again, taking my time to lick each outer pussy lip before sliding my tongue inside and licking her smaller lips.

Her breathing changed immediately as new sensations flowed through her body to her brain. She started moaning but kept her eyes on me. I licked her for a good five minutes, not once going into her hole or hitting her clit which I noticed was standing proudly at attention and very big.

I pulled away and looked up at her. Her cheeks and chest was flush red. I smiled.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Oh God yes! That was amazing!" She said. I laughed as I rubbed her thighs gently.

"That wasn't even the good part! You see this, at the top of you

pussy?" I asked as I pointed to her clit.

"Yeah, that's my clitoris." She said.

"Clit. It's commonly called the clit, obviously short for clitoris. This here is you're pleasure button. This is where most of you're pleasure comes from. Most of what you feel, originates from this." I said as I lightly touched it. Her whole body jerked and it looked like she was ready to jump up off the bed.

"Yeah! You feel how sensitive that is?" I said as I smiled up at her.

"God that was like being jolted by electricity!" She said. Her breathing was very ragged.

"That's right! Imagine how that felt and add the sensations of when I licked all around your pussy." I said. She looked at me and her eyes went wide. "You want to try it?" I asked. She smiled wide, her hands on her belly, rubbing her skin. I reached up and slid her hands to her tits. "Here. Rub here. Feel you're nipples, how hard they are. This can be another way to tell you're excited. I know, they get hard when it's cold out, but touch them, feel the skin all around, massage them and see how it feels. Pinch you're nipples. Try it lightly and then do it harder. Pinch them so hard that it makes you wince in pain. That can give you pleasure too." I said. She started to play with her tits, rubbing them, cupping them and eventually pinching on the nipples.

She pinched them so hard, she winced and moaned out in pain.

"Fuck that hurt!" She said as she let them go, rubbing the pain out of them.

"They don't hurt now do they?" I asked. She smiled.

"No! It feels even better!" She said.

"Now, you play with your tits while I lick your pussy and your clit. Let's see if we can make you have an orgasm." I said. She smiled and started to play with her nipples, pinching and tweaking them as I repositioned myself down at her pussy.

I started licking her good, hitting her clit each time I licked from the bottom of her pussy up. Her legs jerked each time I came into contact with it. Then, I threw her a curveball and placed my lips over her clit and sucked it in, pulling it with my teeth.

"Oh shit! Fuck! God that's amazing!" She said. She stopped playing with her tits and just watched as I ate her out. Keeping my lips on her pussy, I held my index finger up to her and then slid it inside her hot pussy.

"Oh...my...God!" She said as I slid my finger in and out of her tight hole. She was so tight, her pussy gripped my finger. Thankfully, she was so wet, there wasn't much resistance. I finger fucked her as I ate her out. Soon, her body started to shake. Her eyes went wide with fear but I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. I kept this up for almost ten minutes. Her body was shaking so bad, the bed was shaking. I decided to throw her another curve and I twisted my finger and angled it so it hit her g-spot.

A soon as I touched it, her eyes went wide and her breath caught in her throat. Her whole body tensed up, every muscle alive as her orgasm triggered and came crashing down around her, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her entire body.

"Ahh..Oh...FUCK!" She said, barely able to get that out. I slid my tongue between her lips and just let her girl cum flow onto it. I lapped up her heavy flow of orgasmic bliss until it stopped flowing. When I looked up, she was laying flat on the bed, her eyes closed and her tits heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"What... the ...hell was... that?" She said as she lifted her head weakly and looked at me. I smiled.

"That my Darling, is what an orgasm is supposed to feel like!" I said. She looked at me for a moment and closed her eyes, dropping her head back to the pillows. I gave her pussy a few more gentle licks and watched as her thighs spasmed. I kissed her pussy and felt the shockwaves of her orgasm still moving through her. When I pulled my face from between her thighs, I looked up and found her sleeping. It was so much, she passed out.

With a chuckle, I grabbed my clothes and dressed. I grabbed an afghan off the chair in the corner and gently laid it over her body. With a last look, I kissed her lips gently and left the room. Gina saw me first and came to me.

"Well, how did it go?" She asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Well, she's like most men so far." I said. She looked at me quizzically. "I gave her an orgasm and she passed out!" I said. Gina covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. I smiled and put my arm around her and walked into the kitchen, where most everyone sat around the table. They all looked up and Gina started laughing.

"He made her pass out!" She told them. They all started laughing and congratulating me.

"If it was that good you made her pass out, she'll be wanting more when she wakes up!" Jess said with a big smile on her face.

I sat down and Jade was there with a cold soda and a washcloth. She wiped my face off and handed me the cold can. I smiled and kissed her hand. She grinned and stood close by.

"So, how we looking on the counting?" I asked. Tina smiled.

"Final tally is twenty three million, six hundred ninety three thousand eight hundred dollars. I looked at her an my jaw dropped.

"Holy shit! He was sitting on a fucking gold mine!" I said. All the girls smiled at me.

"Didn't you say something about going shopping?" Gina asked. They were all thinking about it, probably talking about it while I was upstairs.

"I did, that's correct!" I said as I took a chug from my soda.

"So, when are we going?" Jess asked. All the girls chimed in with their own thoughts. I had to hold up my hand to quiet them.

"First, we can't shop around here. Someone might recognize you all as one of Darrell's girls. We'll have to go a couple hours away. So, we have a list of everything you need, which is everything. Let's plan a trip!" I said with a smile. Tonya slid up to me and handed me a piece of paper. "What's this?" I asked.

"This is a list of the drugs. I don't do them, but I know what they look like. If we have twenty three million in cash, we've got almost twice that in drugs." She said as she looked at me.

"That's sixty nine million and then some!" Michelle said, doing the math in her head. I looked around the table.

"Only problem now is how do we exchange it for cash?" I asked. Tonya smiled.

"Darrell's ledger. He has plenty of contacts in the book. We can sell it to them." She said.

"Would they buy from us? No one knows us." I said.

"Terry. They would know him." Sonya said. We all looked at her. "I don't want him to, but if that's the only way we can get rid of it and make a profit off it, I say we ask him." She said.

"What about the cops? Can we sell it to them, I mean give it to them for like a finders fee or something?" Tina asked.

"I don't know. But, I know someone that will know." I said. I grabbed my cell phone, noting the time. I opened it and dialed a number I hadn't used in quite a long time.

"Mack? It's Jackie." I said.

"Jackie! Been a while bro, where you been?" He asked.

"Kicking around. Hey, I got a question for you. Does the government buy drugs to get them off the street?" I asked.

"Jackie, you're not into drugs are you man?" He said. I laughed.

"No but I found some and I want to do the right thing and keep them off the streets, but I was kinda hoping to make a profit out of it." I said. There was a pause.

"What are we talking about?" He asked. I grabbed the sheet of paper Tonya tallied and read him everything on the list.

"Holly shit man! Where'd you... How'd you get all that?" He asked.

"Well, you wouldn't believe me, so lets just say I found it. That's the easiest way. I'm thinking street value is probably forty five to forty six mil. Sound about right?" I asked. I could hear a calculator in the background.

"More. You're looking at street value of over sixty million. Jackie, tell me you aren't dealing or something?" He said, his voice serious.

"No Mack, nothing like that. So, how would I get this turned in and collect on it without raising any eyebrows?" I asked.

"Without raising any eyebrows? Are you kidding? A find like that, shit! That's front page news!" He said. I had to think.

"How do we keep it off the front page? How do I collect?" I asked.

"Let me make some calls. I'll call you back tomorrow, keep you're cell phone close." He said. We said our goodbye's and hung up. I looked at the girls.

"He said we're looking at over sixty million in street value. He's gonna find out how we can get paid to give it to the government and keep it off the streets." I said. They all looked at each other.

"WE'RE RICH!" Was the standard reply. I smiled.

"So, about this trip. We need something big enough to haul all you're sexy asses around in so, I was thinking tour bus. What do you think?" I asked.

"Can we all fit in a tour bus?" Gina asked. I smiled.

"Okay, maybe two tour buses!" I said. She smiled back.

"Hey! Where did you go?" Leslie called from behind us. I turned and looked back, she was standing there naked.

"Darling, you passed out! I wasn't gonna do anything to you while you were passed out!" I said to her with a smile.

"You need to do that again!" She said. Jess looked at me and smiled.

"Told you." She said. I smiled and got out of my chair, going to Leslie.

"Baby, this is a learning experience as much as a pleasurable thing. We go back upstairs, you'll be pleasuring me this time." I said to her as I stroked her cheek, my hand sliding down to her breast. Her eyes closed and a slight moan escaped from her lips.

"I don't care, just come back upstairs." She said, her eyes opening and showing her need, how horny she was. I smiled and bent down to her, placing my lips on hers as I pulled her to me. Her arms went around my waist as we kissed. Her tongue hungrily slid into my mouth, conveying her need as if I hadn't noticed. When I pulled back, she tried to move with me, keep my tongue inside her mouth.

"Okay, let's go." I said. I turned and smiled back at the girls. The last thing I heard before closing the door was Jess yelling, "I told you!"

Inside the room, Leslie undressed me quickly. Once I was naked, she pulled me to the bed and she laid down. I smiled.

"No baby. I gave you a taste of what it could be like. Now, it's time for you to experience the other side of oral love making. You get to suck on my cock." I said. She sat back up and looked at me.

"I wont be able to take all of you." She said, almost a whimper.