Jacob Ch. 02: Anal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'll think about it." Jacob replied.

After breakfast Jacob showered and got dressed, as he was going he had a deep and passionate kiss with both Denise and Paul before leaving.

When he got home there was a package waiting for him, my stockings.

He quickly rushed to his room and unpacked it. They weren't nearly as soft as Denise's but he was eager to try them. He quickly got undressed, put his foot in one, then the other and pulled them up.

Wow, he thought. He loved the way his legs looked in them, although they weren't the best material and didn't look as good as Sasha's or Denise's, he still liked them.

He couldn't explain why, but he wanted to keep them on. So he put his jeans on over the top of them, as though it was his little secret and went about his day.

Jacob's cock was rock hard the entire day, knowing he had thigh high stockings on underneath just made him feel kinky and slutty.

For the next week he had them on at all times, underneath his normal clothes. He also took that week to think over Denise's and Paul's offer.

By the end of the week he was looking at more women's underwear online. He wanted more thigh highs, but he was also looking at thongs, garter belts, all sorts. His only issue was that he wishes he had a better pair of thigh highs.

I think I need to feel them before I buy them, he decided.

A few days later he asked Paul and Denise to call him when they were together, so they did.

"Hello, our slutty little toy." Denise said first.

"H-hi, Mistress." Jacob replied in a hushed tone.

He was in his bedroom with his parents' downstairs, he also was only wearing the thigh highs and had his hard cock out so he definitely didn't want them to walk in.

"Is everything okay?" Paul asked.

"Yes, great," Jacob replied, "I thought about what you said and... I want to do it. I want to be your submissive." Jacob told them.

He knew he couldn't close this door, there was a side to him he never knew existed and he owed it to himself to explore it.

"Perfect." Denise replied.

"Why don't you come here tomorrow night and I can... congratulate you?" Paul then offered.

"Tomorrow?" Jacob replied, "Sounds great."

The next night.

Jacob was getting dressed to go over and see Paul. He had freshly shaved his entire body again, he actually loved the soft feeling of his smooth skin all over.

As he stared at his thigh high stockings, he decided not to wear them. He didn't know if Paul would like it and he didn't want to risk the embarrassment.

Both his parents were out so Jacob jumped into his car and drove over.

When he saw Paul's face as he answered the door, Jacob's cock grew rock hard.

"Come in." Paul said.

As soon as the door was closed Paul pushed Jacob up against it and passionately made out with him. His big, strong hands were all over Jacob's body as their tongues danced along each other.

Kissing a man feels so fucking hot!

Paul undressed Jacob as they kept kissing all the way to the usual bedroom. He barely took his hands off of Jacob and once they were both completely naked he lay Jacob down and spread his legs.

Paul knelt between him and guided Jacob to sit up.

From that angle, Jacob leant forward and took Paul's big, thick cock into his mouth.

"Mmmm." Jacob moaned as he bobbed up and down on Paul's cock. From there he could only get 2 inches into his mouth but he did his best to massage the head with his spit covered tongue.

"Good boy, you're becoming a great cocksucker." Paul moaned as his hand rested on Jacob's bobbing head.

"Mhmmmm." Jacob moaned, savouring the delicious taste.

For a few minutes Jacob sucked his dick like that until Paul pushed him back. Jacob just watched with excitement as Paul spread lube all over his hard cock.

Here we go again, my new love of getting fucked like a gay slut!

Paul grabbed Jacob's ankles and rested them onto his muscular shoulders, pretty much bending Jacob in half.

When Paul's head popped inside of Jacob's arsehole it was a little tighter than last time, but he was thoroughly prepared last time.

"Ooooh god, you're so thick Master." Jacob gasped out as Paul kept sliding his cock deeper and deeper into Jacob's stomach.

When their bodies met and Paul was completely inside of Jacob, he leant down and kissed him.

Paul's tongue glided against Jacob's as their lips locked onto each other.

At first, Paul slowly made love to Jacob. Taking his cock nearly all of the way out and then pushing himself balls deep back in.

"Oh god... yes... I love that." Jacob moaned in a high pitched voice.

That was when Paul picked up the pace.

Jacob was still bent in half as Paul started to properly fuck the shit out of him. Jacob was just letting out unrecognisable, high pitched moans as Paul's big cock destroyed his arsehole.

His legs flopped down but Paul never stopped.

Then the same feeling as last time started, Jacob's toes curled and he knew he was going to cum without touching his cock again.

"Oh fuck... Master... I'm gonna cum! Please can I cum?!" Jacob begged.

"Cum from me fucking your arsehole you fucking slut! You anal loving whore!" Paul roared.

Jacob reached and tightly grabbed onto Paul before it hit him. He flopped backwards and his entire body spasmed as his cock erupted.

Shot after shot of cum landed all over Jacob's chest and stomach, one landed on his chin but Jacob didn't care. He was in sexual bliss.

His arsehole clenching around Paul's cock forced his orgasm and Jacob got his second ever load in his bowels which he fucking loved!

They lay together for a little bit, making out and Jacob exploring Paul's body with his hands before going home.

The night after he went back to see Denise.

She had him eat her pussy and finger her until she came. Then she made Jacob lie down as she rode his cock with her tight, soaking wet pussy.

Watching and feeling this dominant, older, black woman riding him had Jacob cumming in minutes. Filling her pussy with cum which of course he licked clean afterwards.

After that he went home, Denise had told him they would be in touch with new instructions for him to start to follow and Jacob was more than eager to hear them.

It was nearly 11pm, Jacob lay on his bed wearing just his thigh high stockings and looking at women's lingerie on his phone. His arsehole was a little sore but he would take another fucking if Paul called him.

He couldn't stop smiling to himself, Maybe Bridgette dumping me was the best thing to happen.

Epilogue

Missy unlocked her phone, went to the camera and hit record.

In front of her was her slut. Completely naked. She was on her knees, her face against the bed as her hands were tied behind her back so she couldn't move.

Her face was pointing to one side but her jet black hair was covering it. Missy reached over and pulled it out of the way, revealing her face, but Sasha couldn't see because of the blindfold tied around her head.

"You like that you fucking whore?" Missy asked as she fucked Sasha with her new, 7 inch strap on dildo.

"Yees Mistress! I love your giant cock fucking my whore cunt!" Sasha moaned back.

SPANK!

Missy kept spanking and fucking Sasha as Sasha moaned like a dirty little lesbian whore.

She aimed the camera as she recorded to her strap on cock fucking Sasha's cunt, it was so wet and tight. Then she moved it to show Sasha's big, heavy tits pressed against the bed and finally a close up of the 18 year old moaning like a whore.

"You like being my whore, Sasha Shaw, you lesbian cunt loving slut!" Missy laughed out as she recorded her pet.

"Yes Mistress!" Sasha moaned back as she got the life fucked out of her, "I love being your worthless, dirty whore!"

This is going to be a great video, shame she doesn't need to know. Missy thought as she put her phone away, making sure Sasha had no idea she was getting recorded.

She then slapped Sasha's thick arse again and reached round to rub her swollen, throbbing clit.

"You want to cum again you fucking slag?" Missy asked.

"Yes Mistress! Please let me cum! I'll do anything!" Sasha begged.