JAG Revisited Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Cammie, its Sarah!"

"Okay Sarah, talk to you soon!"

"I can't fucking believe it, you and the General!

She laughed out loud; "Oh yeah Harm and not only the General, but his wife and daughter too! I know your next story is a hot one. I've been waiting for it and seeing it's close to the end, I hope, I hope, is it?"

He laughed and nodded; "You got it Mac, sit back and relax, it's going to get really, really hot. Here it is!"

Little did Harm know, but Mattie finally convinced Jennifer to help her seduce him. They had a fool-proof plan; they just had to get a couple of drinks into Harm.

They were planning to get Harm over at their apartment and let his male testosterone take over. Jennifer and Mattie made him one of his favorite dishes, meatless lasagna. Jennifer got two bottles of red wine to go along with dinner.

Once he arrived, Jennifer poured wine for him and herself. She even gave Mattie a tiny glass, just to calm her nerves and to show Harm, she was growing up. He failed to notice that his glass was about fifty percent larger than Jennifer's. "Come on Harm, I even got your favorite wine. Sorry about the meal, Mattie failed to turn the oven on like I asked her when she came home from school."

He sipped his wine; he came right from work and was in his summer whites and with his shirt open, he noticed Mattie looking at him uneasily. "What's the problem Mattie, I agreed to allow you a small glass of wine. Just don't expect it all the time." He looked her up and down, "Nice dress; was there something special doing on in school today?"

She licked her full red lips and bit down on it; "There were taking pictures today for the school yearbook and I didn't want to look like a teenager."

He chuckled; "You are a teenager Mattie, don't rush things, you'll be out of school soon and going away to college, next thing you'll know you're thirty and married."

She giggled; "A teenager for just one more year. Listen Harm, now who's rushing things. I'm eighteen, not twenty eight! I just wanted to look like most of the popular girls in school, not one of the nerds!"

Jennifer slapped her playfully on the ass; "Hey, I was a nerd in school and a preacher's daughter to top that off!"

Harm chuckled as he took another sip of his wine; "Oh don't go there Jen, you got in trouble and ended up having to go into the armed forces."

"Yeah, but not because I was a nerd, mostly because I was the preacher's daughter and wanted to get noticed."

Harm looked Mattie up and down; "Listen to me, you may be eighteen, but the way your hair is all fluffed out and curled, my god Mattie, you sure as hell don't look eighteen." He gazed down her body, she was wearing a pretty white flowered sundress, it looked sort of innocent, but with the wide belt that accented her tiny waist and nicely shaped hips, she made his cock stir a little. "You have to admit Jennifer that this dress is rather flattering."

Jennifer spun her around, "I don't think so Harm. Just look how innocent it looks. Now if it was me...!" She stepped closer to Mattie and unbuttoned the top two buttons on the top of the dress. Her lacy pink bra cups came slightly into view; "I'd wear it like this."

Mattie twirled around again, her long gorgeous red locks danced around her shoulders. She moved over to the mirror and throwing her hair over she shoulder, she pulled the open dress apart a little more; "Mmmmm, I guess it does look better this way." She spun around and moved over to Harm and stood before him, blushing slightly she whispered to him and stared up into his eyes with those translucent, sky blue eyes; "What do you think Harm?"

He stammered a little and looked down at the swell of her breasts peeking at him against the lacy pink bra; "Ah yeah, it does look better, but that's just me. I don't think the administration at school would approve of it, right Jennifer?"

Jennifer giggled along with Mattie; "Are you serious Harm, have you walked though Mattie's school halls recently. She's more of a nun in that outfit compared to most of the girls there."

Mattie reached up and unbuttoned another button; "Now this is more like half the girls in school, right Jen?"

She nodded; "You got that right Mattie! I have to say, you really look sexy now, doesn't she Harm?"

Harm took another big gulp of wine and didn't notice Jennifer refilling his glass; "Okay, okay Mattie, you made your point. Now please button-up."

She shook her head; "I don't think so Harm, I like feeling sexy for once, don't you think I'm sexy?" She twirled around and her full skirt, which ended just above her thighs, fanned out and he was able to view her full slender thighs.

"Now cut it out Mattie!"

She pouted and flopped down on the sofa a little too close to him; "You'll always see me as the innocent scrawny teenager you first met at the airport."

He shook his head and placed his hand on hers, it was on her knee; "No, no you got it all wrong Mattie. I see you growing up, really too quick for your own good and mine too. You'll make a young man very happy someday, hopefully later than sooner."

She twisted her hand off of his and his hand ended on her bare knee. She squeezed her legs together, trapping his hand where it lay. "If you only knew how many of the girls were having sex in school. I want to be one of those girls, but not with one of the boys from school."

Harm's large hand squeezed her bare knee and didn't make any attempt to move it away; "Okay Mattie and who do you want to have sex with?"

She looked at him with a sly smile and in a whisper replied; "You Harm, I want you to be my first! I already had sex several times with Jen, but I want to experience a man and I want that man to be you!"

Harm ripped his hand from her knee and hopped over one cushion and he was shaking his head; "No, no way Mattie! You know I love you, but not that way. You are a gorgeous young lady, but what you're asking me to do is impossible."

Mattie looked defeated; she got up and moved over to Jennifer who was sitting on the sofa across from them. Dressed in a pair of short, shorts and a tanktop, it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra. She stood in front of Jennifer and smiled down at her. All of a sudden, she sat down in her lap. Mattie wrapped her arms around Jen's neck and leaning in, planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. She heard Jen let out a tiny moan and when Mattie's hand came up and cupped one of her large tits, she groaned louder into her mouth. Pulling back she searched Jen's face, she giggled; "Come on Jen, let's show Harm what we can do. I know he saw the video, but five feet away, I think he'd really get a kick out of it!"

Jen was conflicted, she wanted this gorgeous teen, but at the same time didn't want to alienate Harm. Her decision was made up for her.

Mattie slid off of Jen's lap and laying flat on the sofa, she reached out and grabbed Jen by her slender sexy legs and pulled them over her. All of a sudden Jen's pussy, still covered by her shorts hovered over Mattie's face. She grabbed hold of Jen's shorts and pulled them down and Jen assisted, kicking them to the floor.

Harm sat there, stunned at what he was witnessing. He knew what Mattie was up to, but he wasn't having any part of it. He downed his wine and quickly refilled it. He sipped more and putting the drink down, he slid to the edge of the sofa to get a closer look at what these two gorgeous ladies were doing.

Jen let out a grunt when she felt Mattie's tongue flatten out and begin licking up and down the entire length of her pussy. She taught her well and she was using every trick she taught her. She resigned herself to knuckling under to Mattie's scheme. She rose up slightly and drew Mattie's skirt up. It rested on her belly and she sucked in her breath when she saw that Mattie neglected to put any panties on this evening. She inhaled her intoxicating scent and using both thumbs, she parted her tight-lipped pussy. It was already shiny with her juices and when she pushed the lips together and apart several times, Mattie's juices began to trickle out of her pussy. Jen leaned down and caught the sweet nectar. She rolled it around her tongue and swallowed it.

Mattie was beyond excited. She loved how Jen licked her pussy and she hoped her plan she concocted would be fruitful. Until then she would concentrate on Jen and hope seeing the two of them loving one another would push Harm over the edge. She slid up slightly and looking up, she was staring at the crack of Jen's gorgeous ass. She wet a finger in Jen's pussy and traced the puckered hole. She applied pressure, the puckered hole gave way and she sank her finger into Jen's asshole up to the second knuckle. She licked rapidly at Jen's oozing cunt and clamping her mouth over the camel-toe like pussy, she sucked hard. She was rewarded with a gush of juices and Jen clamped her thighs tightly around Mattie's gorgeous red head.

Jen exploded and started cumming from Mattie's lips and tongue. She learned well and didn't want to give this arrangement up. She dropped her head between Mattie's slender thighs and began licking and sucking at Mattie's cunt like a woman possessed. She was bound and determined to give Mattie, what she had just given her. She had her squirming and panting around her pussy within minutes and when Jen felt Mattie thrust her hips upward, she knew what was coming. She pressed her chest against Mattie's belly and held her in place as she drank down all of the cum from Mattie's first orgasm of the evening.

Jen finally rose from between Mattie's soaked legs and looked over at Harm. She smiled at him, her hair was tousled, but still in the French braid from work. Her face was glistening from Mattie's pussy juices. Nodding to Harm she whispered out; "Come on Harm, come and join us."

He shook his head no, he wasn't very convincing; "I can't Jen, it's all wrong!"

"Well at least take that monster of a cock out and stroke it. I want to see what effect we're having on you!"

He just stared at her and after weighting his internal conflict, he slowly unzipped his pants and pushed his boxers down, he gripped his stiff cock in his fist and stroked it slowly, never taking his eyes off of Jen and what she was doing to Mattie.

Jen knelt up and wiggled her ass against Mattie's face; she still had a finger buried deep in her asshole. Crossing her arms, she whipped the tanktop off and her huge unencumbered tits came spilling out. She leaned back down and grabbing one tit, she slipped her fat nipple along the tight groove of Mattie's cuntlips. She slid it up and down several times and she heard Mattie groan in pleasure. Jen's nipple was covered in Mattie's juices and she rolled it around and around Mattie's tiny, stiff clit. This made her jump and she looked out of the corner of her eye and noticed that Harm had completely removed all of his clothes from the waist down.

Harm slid lower on the sofa and was stroking his cock faster and faster. He licked his parched lips as his eyes darted from what Jen was doing with her tit to Mattie, to what Mattie was doing with her mouth and fingers to Jen. He was close, but didn't want to cum just yet. He slowed his stroking and looked over at Jen; "Take off her dress Jen; I need to see her body!"

Jen rose up and let out a groan when she pulled her ass away. Mattie's finger fell from her asshole. She deftly unbuttoned the last few buttons on Mattie's cute sundress. She yanked it off her shoulders and down to her waist. She pulled from side to side until she had it free form her shapely hips. She smiled at Harm when she tossed it to him and quickly reached up and popped open the front clip on Mattie's lacy, pink bra.

Mattie rolled her shoulders and wiggled out of the bra. Totally naked she froze when she saw Harm's stiff cock in all of its glory just a few feet from her. She lay back down and rolling her head to one side, stared at him stroking his cock. She reached up and began twisting and pulling at her stiff nubs resting atop her pale, firm tits. She let out a grunt when Jen threw a leg over her head and once again straddled her head. She immediately began lapping away at Jen's dripping pussy, but this time with a lot more urgency. She used both hands now to finger fuck Jen's pussy and ass.

Jen was close to cumming again. She looked over at Harm; "Harm, get out of that uniform and come behind me. I need to feel your big cock fucking me. I love Mattie's lips and tongue in my pussy, but I need your hard cock fucking me. Please fuck me Harm, I need it sooooooo bad!"

Harm was worn down and keeping his eyes on Jennifer's lush body. He took in her full tits, squashed against Mattie's belly. His gaze traveled downward across her slender waistline and ample hips. He stopped at her gorgeous ass; it was rocking back and forth. He stood up and moved around to the end of the sofa. He let out a deep breath; he didn't even know he was holding his breath. He could smell her scent and looking down he let out a groan as he saw Mattie's active tongue floating up and down Jen's glistening cuntlips. In a sexual daze, he approached the couch and kneeling down, he gripped Jen's hips and pulling them back to meet him. He aimed his bobbing cock at her pulsating cunt. Thrusting forward, in one quick movement, he parted her lips and sank about four inches of his cock in her. He held it there and took in the exquisite feeling.

Mattie was grinning from ear to ear. She looked up and focused on the large balls swaying back and forth before her eyes. She sucked in her breath and waited. She loved seeing Harm's thick, hard cock sinking deeper and deeper into Jen's pussy. She craned her neck and stuck out her tongue and it touched his cock, right at the base where it met his sack holding those large balls. She held it still as Harm withdrew his cock and swiped along her tongue. She moaned when she felt it sliding back in, she could taste Jen's tangy cunt juices on his cock. In and out, in and out his cock plunged in and out of Jen's weeping pussy.

Jennifer was going ballistic as she felt Mattie's tongue on her cuntlips and Harm plunging in and out of her quaking pussy. She knew she was about to explode again. She pushed back against Harm and she started shaking. She shook so hard, she couldn't kneel up any longer. She fell against the sweaty body beneath her and Harm's cock popped out of her cunt. It bobbed and swayed right above Mattie's face.

Mattie took advantage of this slip-up. She reached up and wrapping her tiny hand around his slime covered cock, she guided it to her mouth and parting her lips, she closed them around it. She sucked as hard as she could and slid her other hand around Harm's body and gripped his ass so he couldn't escape. Mattie began thrusting her head upward, taking several inches of his cock into her mouth. She did it several times and the last time, she went too far and she had to pull back. She started coughing and her gorgeous blue eyes started to tear up.

Harm looked down and let out a loud grunt; "Oh fuck Mattie, what the hell do you think you're doing. I can't do this, it is so wrong!" He tried to pull back, but she dug her nails into is ass and pulled him back. She opened her mouth again; saliva was dripping down her chin and down her neck. She closed her mouth and her teeth closed. She trapped the crown of his cock in her mouth, if he moved; her teeth would drag across the helmeted head.

Harm knelt there as still as he could. He waited for Mattie to release his cock. He let out a long moan when he felt her tongue flick out and roll around and around the shaft. He knew he was lost and finally gave in. He reached down and gently stroked her cheek and ran his fingers through her gorgeous red locks.

Jennifer rolled aside and looking back, she felt her cunt tighten as she saw the erotic sight before her. Mattie was on her back and Harm was pumping his thick, long shaft in and out of those luscious, puffy red lips. She scooted off the sofa and hurried around behind him. Wrapping her arms around his, she squashed her huge tits against his back. She raked her nails up and down Harm's belly and chest. She urged him to turn his head and when he did, she covered his mouth with her own. They swapped spit and their tongue darted from one mouth to the other.

Mattie loved sucking his cock, but what she really wanted was his cock buried deep in her aching pussy. She let go of his cock and clamoring around on the sofa, she scooted up to his kneeling body. She looked up at him, still kissing Jen. She slid up to him and reached out and grabbing his ass, she urged him to slide into her. She bit down on her lower lip and let out a loud groan. She watched as her tight cuntlips parted and saw his cockhead disappear. Her legs came up and planting them flat on the sofa, she thrust her hips upward and let out a shriek as half of his cock sank into her.

Harm tore his mouth off of Jennifer's and closed his eyes as he looked down and saw his cock sliding deeper into Mattie's virginal pussy. He couldn't believe how weak he was. He didn't want this to happen, but now that it did he knew he was hooked and wouldn't stop, fuck he couldn't stop. Leaning forward he sent another couple inches into her and closed his lips around one of her stiff nipples. He smiled around it when he let out a grunt and thrust her hips upward again, taking the rest of his cock into her.

Mattie wrapped her arms around his neck and made sure he wasn't going to try and escape. She sucked on the sensitive skin below his jaw and ran her tongue back to his ear. She nibbled on his earlobe and let out a scream when she felt him picking up the pace. Her legs rose up and wrapped around his waist and she jerked upward as she urged him to go faster.

Harm was beyond thinking now and all he wanted to do was fuck the living shit out of this luscious red head. His hands traveled all over her slender body. He played with her firm tits, slid down her tapered back to her pert bubble butt. He attacked her luscious thighs and slid up and down those slender legs. He was dripping sweat all over her and he was close to cumming. When he felt a tongue slipping between his ass cheeks, he lost it. He started cumming in Mattie's luscious virginal pussy. His butt cheeks tightened as he felt Jen's tongue worming its way into his tight butt hole. He unleashed his potent cum, stream after hot creamy stream shot from his cock. He filled Mattie's womb to overflowing and he was so excited, he nearly passed out. He fell against Mattie's trim body and held on till he finished cumming.

He tried to get up to rest, but Mattie refused to release him from her grasp. He shook as he felt her nails rake his back and sink her teeth into his shoulder. Mattie started cumming as she felt Harm's cum blast against her virginal womb. She felt her cunt flutter and clamp down on his cock. She loved how his cock slid in and out, prolonging her first orgasm from a real cock. She finally released his body when her legs fell from his body and she just lay there quivering from the aftershocks of her first penile orgasm.

Harm fell back on the sofa behind her and he turned and wrapped his arms around the smiling Jennifer. He nuzzled her neck and they clung to one another.

"Okay Harm, now that you fucked Mattie, are you willing to continue. I know for a fact she wants more and more. I'd love to join the two of you and make this threesome something very, very special.

Harm was amazed that the three of them could sit around the kitchen table, all naked, eating Jennifer's meatless lasagna. Jennifer and Harm finished off the second bottle of wine.

Mattie got up and opening the freezer, bent over and looked in; "Anyone want some dessert?"

Harm let out a groan as he stared at her luscious ass and delectable pussy poking back at him. "Mmmm, I sure want some, but it isn't in the freezer Mattie!"

123456...8