Jagdeep and Jalil on OC Transport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me," Jagdeep demanded, and Jalil complied in a most wonderful way. The dark hunk laid her on the couch, and began licking her from her head to her toes. His full lips fastened themselves to her nipples, which he gently massaged then sucked. Jagdeep sighed happily, but tensed when Jalil slid his hand between her thighs. Pausing, Jalil urged her to relax, and after a brief hesitation, Jagdeep did just that...

"Let me taste you, gorgeous," Jalil said, and Jagdeep smiled, then opened her thighs invitingly. Jalil buried his face between those muscular brown thighs of hers, and proceeded to eat Jagdeep's pussy like a hungry man. The ever-horny Jagdeep, who'd been tense at first, finally let go, relaxed and enjoyed as Jalil munched on her pussy, flicking his tongue over her clitoris and twisting his fingers inside of her. Now that's what I call fun, Jagdeep

Later, Jalil and Jagdeep continued with their fun. Jagdeep admired Jalil's hot, muscular body as he came for her, and she ran her hands over his chest, tugging on his tiny hairs. Jagdeep's eyes zeroed in on his dick, which was long, thick and dark. Jagdeep reached for Jalil's dick with both hands and stroked it, and as the Guyanese stud looked on, she took him into her mouth.

"Hmm, go for it," Jalil murmured, and Jagdeep flashed him a bright grin before she flicked her tongue over his dick head, then tugged on his ball sac. Taking her sweet time fellating Jalil, Jagdeep soon had him harder than a rock. Pausing to admire her handiwork, Jagdeep smiled, then climbed on top of Jalil. The brother bucked his hips, slamming his dick into her pussy. Jagdeep moaned softly and began riding him hard. She hadn't had any in a while and wanted to make up for lost time...

Crying out fiercely, the young woman came. Jagdeep's eyes snapped open, and she squirmed on the couch, in the throes of a fierce orgasm. When the effects finally subsided and she calmed down, her breath was still coming out in staccato bursts, and she was still tingly down below. Smiling, she slid two fingers into her pussy and tasted her own hot girly cum, then nodded, pleased with herself. Smiling, Jagdeep looked at her surroundings. The neatly ordered, one-bedroom apartment was empty, save for herself. Fantasyland-Jalil was gone, of course...

"I know what I need," Jagdeep said to herself, and the young woman grabbed her cell phone, and went back on Facebook. Please let him have Facebook, she silently invoked the higher powers as she typed Jalil Barnes name in the search engine. Seconds later, his profile appeared. Jalil, looking handsome in a cap and gown, with a slick goatee, standing next to his proud Afro-Guyanese Muslim parents. Nice, Jagdeep thought, and she began looking at his profile, in depth...

Jalil Barnes lay in bed, in the Barrhaven townhouse which he shared with Mr. Sharma. In spite of his lavish surroundings, all paid for by the Embassy of the Republic of Guyana, the young man felt bored. On his best days, his benefactor Mr. Sharma, ambassador extraordinaire, was annoying, a bit too opinionated, and much too prone to drinking and womanizing for a politician who liked to project a professional, conservative image.

Jalil's duties included working for the Embassy, involving everything from typing documents to answering phones, all for a measly fourteen dollars an hour. Mr. Sharma was a demanding boss, and an even worse roommate, but he spent so much time visiting his French Canadian girlfriend Lynn Voltaire at the Village of Casselman, Ontario, that Jalil sometimes went days without running into him at the townhouse. This suited the brother just fine, that's for damn sure...

That evening, Jalil Barnes lay on his bed, feeling pretty satisfied. The day had gone well, he'd met with the reps at Carleton University during International Students Orientation Day. One of them even helped him with his class schedule and registration, and he had five entry-level civil engineering classes lined up for his first semester at Carleton. Life was good, considering, yet Jalil felt like there was something missing.

"Hmmm, Jagdeep, beautiful and helpful lady, what I would do to you if you were mine," Jalil thought to himself as he began masturbating. Sliding his hard dick out of his pajama pants, the young Black man began stroking his manhood. He thought of Jagdeep, the tall, curvy Sikh Indian beauty with the gorgeous face, perky tits, and big round ass which threatened to burst out of her pants, and felt his dick stretch and harden...

Closing his eyes, Jalil visualized Jagdeep coming to him, stark naked, that curvy, brown-skinned body calling to him like a magnet calls out to metal. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, and then proceeded to explore that athletic yet voluptuous body of hers. Jalil put Jagdeep on all fours, face down and ass up, then went to work on her.

"Oh yes, eat my pussy," Fantasyland-Jagdeep cried out, as Jalil kissed her big bum, while sliding his fingers into her pussy. Jalil grinned and then slid his tongue into Jagdeep's pussy, tasting her. Jalil licked, probed and teased Jagdeep's pussy, causing her to moan and squeal. Afterwards, he pushed his hard dick into her and pounded away at that big brown ass of hers, loving the way it bounced under the force of his thrusts...

Outside, thunder rumbled, lightning struck, and some serious rain began to fall. The sound disturbed Jalil, and he came, unexpectedly and violently, and when he opened his eyes, Fantasyland-Jagdeep the Sikh Indian beauty with the big booty was nowhere to be found. Disappointed, Jalil nevertheless smiled to himself and wiped his hand on his bed sheets. Feeling bored, he thought about looking up porn on his iPhone, then decided to browse Facebook instead. When Jalil saw that he had a friend request, he checked it out, thinking it was one of his old pals from Cadmus, and soon learnt better. It was Jagdeep Bhattal...

"Shubr ratri mere dost, thanks for the friend request," Jalil typed, right after accepting Jagdeep's friend request. The young man's heart thundered in his chest, and he held his breath. Seconds later, he received a smiley face from Jagdeep. Impulsively, he grabbed his wallet, pulled out her card, which included her cell number, and called her.

"Good evening, Jalil, how are you?" Jagdeep replied, answering on the second ring. Jalil smiled, for her voice sounded enchanting. He told her about his meeting with the orientation reps, and his successful scheduling of his first semester engineering courses. Jalil spent the next hour bantering with Jagdeep, and at the end of it, he told her he'd be at Carleton the next day, exploring campus.

"If you're around, we should grab coffee or whatever," Jalil suggested, and when Jagdeep went silent on the other line, he began to wonder if he was moving too fast. What on earth do I know about women in Canada? Jalil silently chastised himself. There was nothing a woman liked less than a man who was too eager or came on too strong. This much Jalil knew for sure. Dammit, I fucked up again, Jalil thought grimly.

"Not a coffee person, Jalil, but I was thinking we could grab Chinese food after hanging out on campus, I have some free time after the class I do T.A. work for, we can meet around one o'clock?" Jagdeep suggested, and Jalil counted to three in his head before answering with a resounding yes. Smiling, he and Jagdeep exchanged a few pleasantries, and then wished each other goodnight before hanging up.

"That is how a strong woman seals the deal, this Guyanese lad won't know what hit him," Jagdeep thought to herself, smiling with satisfaction before going to bed. Glancing outside her bedroom window, Jagdeep saw that it had begun to rain heavily. Hope tomorrow is a beautiful day, she thought. If things went well, she'd have a story for Cheryl the next time they talked.

On the other side of the City of Ottawa, Jalil Barnes lay in bed, a big smile on his face. The Guyanese Muslim stud looked forward to his next meeting with a certain Sikh beauty. If I play my cards right, I will definitely show Miss Jagdeep what Guyanese masculinity is all about, Jalil thought confidently. He went to sleep with a smile on his face, feeling that, for the first time in a while, his life in Ottawa didn't have to suck. All he had to do was find some good company...

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Wife the Elegant Slut A beautiful wife begins pushing erotic boundaries.in Loving Wives
Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 01 Exploring Carly's side of the story.in Interracial Love
Twelve Hours with Joan Ch. 01 A woman chooses to give herself to an online Dom.in BDSM
La Rivoluzione Nera, Prima Parte Una crisi economica globale sconvolge la vita di una ragazzo.in Interracial Love
Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 01 Young lawyer on international business trip gets naughty.in Interracial Love
More Stories