Jai and Malenna Pt. 02

Story Info
Love, Sex, Mother and Son and an Erotic Interlude.
16.2k words
4.73
35.4k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers

From the Author: I didn't mark the first installment as Ch 1 & 2 so it wasn't apparent this had more to come. This is Chapter 3 & 4. Hope you enjoy it. Comments are welcome, vote as you like. Thanks for your support. -C

Tuesday arrived and Jai woke in his own bed, alone and feeling like his out-of-body experience had been extended. For a moment, he lay awake, remembering his mother on him, in her, her lips against his. He was automatically hard again. He reached down to find his pubic hair crunchy with their lovemaking. It was not a dream, of that he was sure. Her uncertainty surely matched his. He lay still for a while, just soaking in the feeling of it, he'd had sex with his lovely mother. She desired him, she said she wanted him! The thought roared in him like a fire given new fuel.

He got up to find his mother already gone. He was late and nearly missed the ten o'clock time to open the store. She called late in the afternoon but he missed it. She left a message saying she was going to be very late and would he mind talking tomorrow. At least she wasn't acting like nothing happened. The whole day seemed unreal, like he was going through the motions, not actually awake or present. The day was unusually busy and he had no time to think, handling the store all on his own. He didn't even get lunch. He went home, ate like a starved rat and crashed in his own bed. He had a moment thinking that he should sleep in his mother's bed but felt that was pushing things far faster and harder than he wanted.

Wednesday, Malenna banged around and finally came in and kissed him on the cheek, telling him she was off to the store and thanks for taking care of it for her. That was all. She left him and he lay wishing he'd gotten up and put his hands on her or tried at least. The urge to get slapped had receded behind the much larger, more powerful urge to have her again. He simply didn't know how to get there from here.

Jai hadn't really considered the possibility that Malenna would respond to him in any way but rejection. His mind had legitimately been focused on getting past what he'd generally characterized as a childish infatuation, only occasionally daring to call it lust. He lay looking at the ceiling of his room, hands behind his head. He thought through the night again, her legs clamped against his body as she rode him, her hands on his shoulders with him mounted between her open legs, her panting gasps as she orgasmed with him deep inside her, the swelling ecstasy that transported him out of his body and left him, out there somewhere in the aether, luxuriating in the aftereffects of their encounter.

After a while, he began to think about the future. How would this affect them? Should he act like nothing happened? Or move on her and try to have her again as soon as he saw her. He imagined a frenzied moment, pulling her top off while her hands scrabbled at his belt and then her legs around him as he took her against the wall.

"Oh god, I can't think like this!" He groaned. He got up and took another shower. He went to work in a haze. Several of the guys teased him about the goofy look on his face but he just said he had some good news from college. He wasn't sure they believed him. As the day dragged on, all he could think about was getting back to the apartment, back to Malenna and what would happen when they were within reach of each other again. Each time he got to that point in his cogitations, his heart hammered and his head got light. He couldn't breathe. Maybe it was the fear of what would happen but he accepted an invitation to play basketball and then they went out for a late pizza. One of the older guys ordered beer and assured the waitress no one was driving home. Before he knew it, it was nearly eleven. He left the group to grab the bus home and called Malenna. She was asleep. She answered. He apologized for waking her. She said they'd try again Thursday.

He arrived home to a dark apartment. He toed off his sneakers and went to her door in the dark. He silently opened it and peered into the gloomy room. He could see nothing. He listened and finally discerned the soft suspirations from her bed, the gentle in and out of her breathing. He imagined going in and kissing her, touching her in her sleep as she'd done with him. He sniffed himself and rejected that idea. By the time he finished with his shower, he'd lost his nerve. He decided he'd expended all his courage trying to get slapped and now, now he was lost as to what to do next so he went to bed, unslapped and unfucked and uneasy.

Jai wasn't impulsive, often goaded by his friends that he was too cautious and so he ended up trying things just to prove them wrong. This, however, this was different, private, separate from the rest of his life. It settled into him, a feeling he didn't recognize. He lay awake for a long time, turning ideas about how to talk to her and what to say over and over in his head, considering each one and dismissing it either because it was insulting to one or the other of them or because, he finally admitted to himself, he didn't want to. What he wanted was to have sex with his mother again. That's what he wanted. Once he admitted that, he lay on his back, his hard cock throbbing in agreement. He resolved not to waste himself until he knew it would never happen again.

He got up the next morning to find Malenna sitting at the breakfast table drinking the thick dark coffee she favored. He stood at the door to the kitchen until she looked up from her iPad. She didn't speak. When he realized she was waiting on him, it was too late. She used her motherly voice in that gap in reality and left him no room for anything else.

"You're going to be late. I have some appointments today but nothing like Tuesday. I'll go to dance class and come right home. Will you be home then?"

He nodded, suddenly finding his heart in his throat and his tongue so dry it stuck to the rough of his mouth.

She smiled a mysterious smile.

"Will you promise to rub my legs tonight. I think they are going to be very sore."

He nodded again, utterly tongue tied. He felt like a child, a boy, hardly the man with aspirations to mount this elegant woman before him. He felt ashamed, not because he wanted her but because he didn't take her, demand that she give him what he wanted.

"You're late. You better be going. I'll bring you lunch if I'm close by. I'll call."

He nodded again, grabbed a banana and an orange and left for the shop. He hadn't spoken a word to her, not a syllable, not even a sound. He should have whimpered at least so she knew he was alive!

"I am sure she saw my hard cock, tenting my pants." He said aloud then looked around to see if anyone heard him. He moved away from people walking nearby, hoping they didn't think he was nuts, talking to himself like that. He'd fucked his mother; maybe he was nuts.

The day was pretty normal. The only thing that caught his attention was that the blonde woman from the ballet who'd spoke to his mother came in, walked around and left. She didn't speak to him. Beverly Depaolo, that was her name. Others had been in the shop and he'd been helping them so he didn't have a chance to mention her name, so she knew he remembered it. People like it when you remember their name.

The day ended. He closed the shop, made the night deposit and headed towards home. The walk was pleasant in the cool evening, the first in a while that wasn't sultry and hot. As he neared the entrance to the apartment, his body began to respond to what he thought or knew was waiting for him when he arrived. His imagination was hardly close to reality.

He opened the door and before he even got it closed, Malenna was in the hall with him. She stood before him, shifting her hips back and forth like she wanted something but was afraid to ask. He closed and locked the door.

"Mother?" He said.

"Oh Jai!" She cried and swept into his arms, kissing his face, missing his lips but holding his head while she kissed him again and again. She stopped, looking up at him, her eyes glistening. "Oh Jai, I have been crazy all day. All I could think about was us, you. Please, god, please, just take me. Fuck me!"

Jai's heart went from mildly excited to thundering in his head.

"I need to shower." He said, immediately feeling stupid.

"I don't care. I want to feel you inside me again. I am so desperate." Then she went still. "Oh my god." She gasped. She wriggled out of his arms, stepping back, one hand against her lips, showing him the lines in her palm. "You don't want me, do you?" Her eyes showed horror. "I've made a terrible mistake!"

Jai felt his head expand and then deflate, fluttering like an exhaling balloon. He scrabbled for words and found none. Instead, he rushed her. He felt her feet leave the floor and realized, in a slow-motion, distant way that they were going to go right over onto the floor. He planted a foot and twisted so they collided with the wall. His left hand circled her waist. He noted that she still wore her togs from dancing. He sniffed her musk but in a removed way. He kissed her, his lips finding hers unerringly, leaving no ambiguity about his intention and desire. His right hand ended up knotted in her hair, tangled in the rich strands to hold her head so he could kiss her in that unerring way that left no doubt in her mind that he wanted her.

The collision with the wall thumped the breath out of her. Her lips though took his kiss and amplified it, her hips rocked against him with unrestrained passion. He shifted his body, finding her mouth open and her tongue touching his even as he slipped his thigh between her legs. Her body stiffened and then she ground herself against him, pushing her crotch hard onto his thigh. The kiss deepened. His grasp in her hair tightened. Malenna moaned, her voice vibrating past her teeth and his, replete with unmistakable desire, rattled and rasped.

"She wants me!" The thought rose up in Jai like a specter, an entity not part of him, alien and strange. "Take her." It said, as though giving advice or directions.

Her hands on his head held him to her as firmly as he held her. He broke the kiss, pulled back, stared down into the dark pools of her eyes and then kissed her again. Suddenly his head was full of words, things he wanted to say, felt he should say and those he imagined she wanted to hear. They all vied for recognition and a ride on his tongue but it was busy and they soon retreated in his mind, leaving him with the feeling of his mother pressed between his body and the wall, her hips grinding at him with the unmistakable motion of sexual arousal.

He broke the kiss again. Her eyes opened, fixed on him, waiting, haunted. He used his left hand to grasp the lower hem of her tank-top. She wore tight pants, a gray teeshirt under the tank top. He pulled on the hems of both shirts. Malenna's hands released him and shot up, straight past her ears and over her head. Instead of argument and interference, he found quislings and collaborators, her arms desired his hands to strip her of her clothing, her body cried for his attention, to be stripped bare so she could feel him against her bare skin again. He released her hair and with both hand stripped the top off her torso. Naked from the waist up, she sagged back against the wall. Jai focused on her nipples and after a long hesitation, he bent and sucked one directly into his mouth. Her salty skin shredded his mind.

"Oh Jai, darling!" Malenna whispered. She pressed herself against him. He moved to her other breast and finding her helping, twisting to present it to his mouth, he released her bare shoulders and moved both hands down to the waist band of her stretch pants. He pushed them down, finding the taut line of a thong around her waist under the elastic pants. He pushed them both down, off her hips and onto her thighs before he ran out of arm's length. He released her nipple, regret singing under his skin because he wanted to spend time with it, them, learning what specifically made her sigh with pleasure.

He knelt. He pulled off her sneakers, she never wore her dance shoes out of the studio. He stripped the pants down her lithe legs, feeling the muscles in an entirely different way than ever before. Off one foot and then the other he stripped her dance pants, then he stood up. His mother leaned back against the wall, completely nude. He unbuckled his belt. For a moment, he considered stripping himself as well but the picture and its feeling of him taking her in his clothes, still dressed while she was utterly naked appealed to him. Her fear at rejection prompted him to press his claim to her body. Which of them hated waiting worse, he didn't know. He uncovered his cock and bent to grasp her left knee. It met his hand half way down.

His right hand hooked behind her knee while the left took hold of his cock. Her hands were over her head, the pose of utter surrender while standing on one leg, back against the wall. "Take me!" Her body screamed.

He felt between her legs, crouched a little and poked her with the end of his cock. She jerked, gasping but didn't move otherwise. With a knuckle he felt her furrow, nestled amongst her pubic hair. He opened her, pushing against her pussy. She flowered around him and he felt sure he'd located the right avenue, the entrance to her body. He positioned his cock there and straightened his legs. His cock thrust into her.

Malenna groaned. He had hold of her one leg. Her arms settled around his neck and then tightened. Jai realized she had lifted her other leg. Her body opened up and he slid deep into her. She groaned again, deeper, sounding like a drum struck with the padded stick. He located her right leg and finally had some control. Her shoulders rested against the wall, her hands gripped his shoulders. His hands held her by the knees, suspending her off the floor and his cock penetrated deep inside of her, the focus of their bodies if not holding her entire weight.

His pants tightened around his knees. He tried to get them to go lower but they remained stuck. He leaned forward, pressing Malenna against the wall. She cried out, her hips thrust against him.

"Oh god, oh Jai, please." Her voice scratched at him. Jai shuffled closer to the wall, pressing her against it. Her legs moved and she wrapped them around him. He felt as though she had no real bones, that they encircled him like cummerbunds, locking behind him. His hands left her knees, sliding up her thighs to cup her ass. Having her firmly in hand, he slammed into her, hammering her against the wall. She cried out again, grunting with the impact but her voice warbled with released tension, as though a taut wire had broken and sang with its freedom.

Jai held his mother off the floor and fucked her.

"I'm fucking her!" He said to himself, the words joined with the sensations of her body completely surrendered to him and the silken feel of her pussy clamped around his cock. He felt his balance shift backwards and bent his knees, feeling the wall steady him. He rapped his hips between her spread legs, using the little motion he could manage without toppling them onto the floor. Halfway to the end of his strength, Malenna wailed, her voice crying as though in pain but with the language of lust just out of reach but present and obviously so. She stiffened, she bucked, her body threw itself at him without any leverage. It was like she had hold of something substantial he could not see, thrusting herself onto his cock.

His orgasm arrived, crashing through him like a subway train forgetting to stop at the station, pulling all the air out of the world around him, sucking it into their thrashing bodies. Malenna cried out again, her body bucking against the wall, fighting him while demanding he keep her locked in their love knot, bound up in the lust she felt. His orgasm penetrated her awareness and she opened her feverish eyes, staring at him as he came, pumping cum into her body once again. They stared at each other as though a question dangled between them they both wanted the other to answer but neither did. He groaned with the orgasm swelling in him, coursing out of him. Her naked body took on a sheen, slick with sweat.

Jai lifted her and let her drop. She gasped and he leaned in and kissed her, even as his orgasm peaked and blinded him. Her mouth closed against his lips and then opened, exhaling between them before sealing her lips against his and restarting the kiss from the beginning. The kiss reverberated with his orgasm. He felt her body bucking in his hands, her heels digging into his back as she tried to wrench him deeper into her body.

The orgasm ran out and down, tricking from between them onto his legs.

"Oh Jai!" His mother whispered into his ear. She laughed then. "I don't have much to say." She giggled. "I need to learn to talk better while you are inside me." She relaxed her legs and for a moment she dangled, hooked on his cock before he released her ass and let her drift down to her own feet. He pulled out of her. Her hand found him immediately. She held his cock like it was a handle and when she could walk, she pulled him into the kitchen, Jai shuffling along behind her, his pants around his knees.

She found a microfiber cloth, wet it and turned her attention to his cock, all without releasing it, using just the one free hand. She mopped their fluid from his cock. The cool water only served to accentuate his erotic urges. He wanted her again but she had other ideas.

His cock clean, she tossed the wet cloth over her shoulder without looking where it landed. The motion struck Jai as funny but before he managed to laugh, she sank to her knees, naked in their kitchen, a hand wrapped firmly around his cock. She didn't kiss it, she inhaled it. Her lips formed around his cock and then both hands grasped his butt and she pulled him towards her as though she needed to force his cock into her mouth with her hands on his ass. She pressed her face onto his cock until he felt her hot breath on his skin and then her nose against him. His cock was entirely contained in her mouth and throat.

She sucked, hard!

"Oh god, Mother!" Jai managed to say before the sensations boiled over and flooded his senses. Remembering the other time she sucked at his cock, he reached down and grabbed a knot of her hair in his hand, pulling at it and then pushing his hips against her face. She grunted and then sucked harder, ever harder. She fought him to back off, he let her. When his cock cleared her lips she looked up at him.

"Don't let me." She whispered, as though cuing someone already on stage who'd forgotten his lines. "Don't let me stop."

Her eyes were feverish. As though to punctuate her words, she ovaled her lips again and pushed her head forward. Jai finally understood her desire and used the hand knotted in her hair to push her onto his cock, leaning into her slightly, filling her mouth. She gagged but he didn't release her this time. She fought the responses in her body and mastered herself. She sucked on his cock, then gasped around it, fighting for air. She kept her nose against him, breathing around the cock in her mouth, sucking cool air around it. When her lips closed again, she sucked on his cock again surrounding it with that wet pressure.

Jai grunted, feeling the vestiges of an entirely new orgasm rising up in his loins. He wasn't ready to or sure he should come in her mouth. He pulled her back, off his cock. Her eyes were glassy, wide open, fixed on him, not on the cock bobbing before her, but cast upwards, seeking his eyes, pleading for his approval. When he saw that in her eyes, he felt strong, virile and thrilled. He tugged on her hair and she rose like smoke from a campfire of green wood on a still day. He released her and shuffled back half a step. He tried to lift a leg to get his shoe off and lost his balance. He collapsed down to the floor.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers