Jailhouse Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 weeks later

The small newspaper article said that a female legal secretary had testified that one inmate had saved her life, taking her into a cell just before the prison had been locked down. There, he had been an utter gentleman and made sure she was not harmed. The same inmate had had his parole application approved and been commended by the governor as an example to all inmates. Kate had not gone back to the prison, except to give a statement of what had happened. And then she had testified at his parole hearing. To her disgust, she'd been hoping to see him there but these matters were all conducted in private. She'd said that Prisoner no 15687 had found her wandering around in the dark and had taken her into his cell where he'd explained that she was in danger and that he could trust her. There he had treated her with the utmost courtesy and respect. He had even draped a sheet across his cell so as to prevent the rampaging inmates from discovering her. Simon had had a concussion but had recovered and was now working insurance cases. And she was back spending her Saturdays in her little apartment with her dull flatmate and fantasising about her prisoner. Her ex had called over and had demanded his money which she had thrown at him, thankful that at least he was out of her life now. Kate drained her coffee cup and balled the paper up and threw it in the recycling bin. Her flatmate was out on a date and she was alone in the apartment. Everyone had been telling her that she needed to see a therapist after the dreadful things that had happened to her. But how could she say tell them that she'd spent the best day of her life in a tiny 10 x 6 cell with a convicted criminal. She undressed in her room, in the light of her bedside lamp and lay down on the crisp bed linen. She opened the drawer and took out the vibrator that had been her bed companion every night since she had first spotted the beanie wearing inmate in the exercise yard who had so cheekily winked at her. She lay back against the covers and sighed as she flicked it on and let her legs fall apart.

'That's just rude,' said a deep voice from the darkness the other side of the room. Startled, she sat up and opened her mouth to scream and then the voice spoke again and she smiled.

'I mean... I come in here and I find you... pleasuring yourself and you don't even have the manners to invite me to join in?' He approached the bed. Seth. In a charcoal grey suit and snow white shirt. His hair was longer and he smelled of some expensive cologne. Same prisoner. Just dressed better. And looking, if it were humanly possible, even more sexy than ever.

'Really? Perhaps you'd like to do the honours,' she laughed, flicking off the vibrator and dropping it back into the drawer. Seth allowed his eyes to travel the length of her. She stretched out luxuriously. Let him look. She'd be naked in his company forever.

'I have an idea,' he said, dangling a pair of handcuffs in front of her. 'Perhaps this time, you can be the prisoner.'

12