Jake

Story Info
A boy and his mother.
28.9k words
4.7
317.8k
275
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,620 Followers

All characters over the age of 18

Wednesday

Creamy, bouncy, softer than a baby's bottom. Jake's mouth watered as he caught a glimpse of his mother's breasts, just barely visible in the shadows of her robe that had slipped open when she poured him a glass of juice. The full globes, perfectly rounded and capped by the cutest nipples, causing his lips to part unconsciously as if he could feel them, flicking them with his tongue.

Linda Williams looked down, her son's gaze was riveted on her partially open robe. Unwittingly her nipples hardened, the knowledge that her son was looking at her body turned her on. Perhaps if things were more normal she would have reacted like any other typical mother, pulling her robe closed or backing away, but things were not normal. Linda hadn't been touched in a long time, her husband Jerry, sitting across the table reading the paper, took medication that dried up any desire he might have had.

Leaning forward even more, Linda grabbed some toast and a couple slices of bacon, making her a plate of breakfast, all the while giving Jake a few seconds longer to stare at her tingling ta-tas. Sitting down next to her son, she could feel a warmth in her loins begin to spread and shot her son a playful smile. Jake looked away nervously, suddenly aware that his staring had been noticed.

After Jake and his father had left for the day Linda set about her normal chores, although today it seemed less of a burden. Her mood was definitely better than it had been in the past few weeks and it was nearing noon before she understood why. Shaking her head, she couldn't believe something so simple, so unthinkable, had affected her so profoundly. The mere act of her son peeking at her had lifted her out of a rut and made her feel - Linda stopped and leaned against the wall, the unspoken conclusion had made her legs feel suddenly weak. He made her feel wanted.

Jake parked his car in the driveway after a long day at school. Grabbing his bag, he headed to the front door. In the late spring air he smelled the aroma of his mother's famous apple pie. It had been many years since she had bothered to make one, despite the fact that she knew he loved it. Racing through the door, he paused only long enough to inhale the sweet scent of baked heaven.

"Wow mom," Jake said happily as he entered the kitchen, "I can't-" His mouth hung open in awe. His mother stood at the counter in a yellow dress, white lace trimming around the bodice where the neckline was cut low and her heavy bosom filled it out. Her legs were covered in white hose, looking all the more elegant in a pair of pumps. Jake's mouth suddenly dried up and he swallowed several times to speak again. "Wow," he whispered at last.

"Oh, hi honey," Linda answered sweetly. She brushed her dirty blond hair back over her ear, in the sunlight she looked like a cross between a Norman Rockwell painting and a pin up gal from the forties. Jake was rooted to his spot, his staring at her made the tingling sensation return and she felt the familiar warmth growing between her legs. Linda hadn't been the subject of such a predatory gaze in so long she had forgotten the feeling of being both powerful and vulnerable at the same time. After three ragged breaths, the longest twenty seconds of her life in which she felt her son's eyes devouring her body hungrily, she stepped away from the counter and moved to him.

"Welcome home, baby," Linda whispered as she placed a wet kiss on his cheek. With a musical laugh she wiped away the lipstick mark she left on his face. "I made you a treat." Linda grabbed his hand, her fingers entwining with his, and led him to a seat at the table.

Linda stepped over to the counter, her heels clicking loudly on the floor. Bending over, the skirt pulled tightly, displaying the contours of her ass clearly. Turning around she smiled as her son looked up quickly, guilt written on his face. She carried the pie to the table and then grabbed a knife to cut it. Jake watched as his mother sliced into the apple pie, the warm stickiness coating the blade in the caramelized sugar. She laid the piece onto a plate, her finger getting covered in the sweet ooze.

"Mhmm," she moaned softly, sucking her finger into her mouth, the digit sliding past her reddened lips. Jake felt his heart racing as his mother made such an obviously suggestive gesture in front of him. His mind reeled, trying to understand, but his body was having no such difficulty: his cock was hard and tenting out his shorts.

"Oh baby, are you getting hot?" Linda asked sweetly. She took a napkin from the table and dabbed at his forehead that was covered in a sheen of perspiration. The wetness was gone immediately, but she kept at it, enjoying pushing her breasts up under his nose. Jake's eyes were immediately drawn to the milky globes, pressed tightly together and forced upwards.

Jake sighed as his mother pulled away and he turned to the apple pie. With a ravenous hunger he wolfed the first piece down. Linda laughed, amazed that her son could eat like such an animal.

"Dang slugger, did you even taste it?" She only shook her head as she sliced another piece and put it on the crumb covered plate. Slugger? She never called him slugger.

Jake's eyes were once again drawn to the curve of her tits, the way they pushed out the dress. His eyes travelled lower to her waist, followed by the feminine flare of her hips. He hadn't seen his mother in such a dress ever. Her church clothes, the nicest stuff she wore, was never this form fitting.

"Want some milk baby?" Jake expected to look up and find his mother offering him her tit. His mouth watered in the spit second it took him to lift his head and find that she was instead standing by the refrigerator. Nodding dumbly, he watched as she pulled out the jug of milk and then poured him a glass. Gulping it down quickly he returned the empty glass for a refill.

"Oh my, such a thirsty boy," Linda said with surprise. She set the glass down in front of her son, taking her seat next to him after she put the milk away. "It's nice to see someone eating my pie," she said wistfully, rubbing her hand through his sandy hair. Jake gulped loudly at her words. "It's all for you dear," she said when he looked up into her eyes.

His lip quivered as he stared at her longingly. It would be so easy, lean forward just a couple of inches, turn his head slightly to the right and he would be kissing her. His mouth would be crushing hers, his tongue battling past her lips to taste her tongue in a duel of passion. Could he do it? Could he kiss his mother, not as a son, but as her lover? No, this was his mom, and he could never live with the rejection if she said no. He sank back and turned back to the pie she had made for him alone.

"You know your father can't eat my pie anymore." Her words were hot against Jake's ear as she leaned close, his cock lurched in his shorts. "On account of his diabetes," she said when he gave her a questioning look. Nodding dumbly he looked away, his face feeling very hot all of a sudden. She snuggled close to him, her breast pressing firmly against his arm.

"Wow, baby. I haven't seen you tear into something like that in a long while. Guess I need to make it for you more often, huh?" Linda dipped her finger into the remnants of the filling sticking to the side of the tin, bringing the tasty treat to her lips and then sucking the digit deeply into her mouth.

"Yeah mom, that was great. I can't wait to have some more."

"All you have to do is ask baby," Linda said with a wink before turning to the sink.

Seeing his opportunity, Jake bolted from the room, his erect penis tenting his pants like a divining rod. He was out of the sun drenched kitchen before his mother turned around, though she could hear the pounding of his footsteps on the stairs. Setting the dishes on the counter, she quietly followed, creeping up to the second floor carefully.

"Oh god," Jake whispered breathlessly. His shorts were pulled down, hanging off one ankle as he lay on the bed, his legs spread wide. His cock stood up straight in the air as his hand glided steadily over the column of flesh. In his mind his mother was sucking on her finger again, but the finger was magically replaced with his engorged dick. Her tongue swirled around the head, licking up the precum that was flowing freely from the tip.

Jake imagined her pulling her tits out of the dress, pressing them together and then inviting him to slide his cock into her cleavage. "Oh, oh god, fuck yeah mom," he moaned, his tongue lolling back and forth as he could taste her tit in his mouth.

Linda stood in the hall, Jake's bedroom door left open just a sliver. She saw her son's face, his eyes closed in unholy pleasure as his hand stroked his manly penis, bringing himself joy as he imagined her in the most unmotherly ways. She gazed at his body, his tight stomach and the sinewy muscles that made up his arms, all stretched out on display for her. Her mouth watered as she focused on the head of his cock, it was wide and angry red. A big purple vein ran down the underside, hidden only by his fist sliding back and forth as he fucked his surrogate pussy.

Grabbing her aching breasts, tweaking her nipples, Linda felt the wetness in her pussy flow freely as she watched her only child masturbate. That she could inspire such behavior in her own son was the most delicious feeling she had ever known, more so than any sex she had ever had, husband or otherwise. Feeling lightheaded she leaned heavily against the wall, pulled up her skirt and mindlessly drummed her fingers over her panty covered pussy.

Jake grunted, his hips bounced off the bed as he tried to pound his fist harder as his imagined mother was riding his cock, calling out for him to fuck her harder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chanted. In a gush, thick, sticky cum shot into the air while Jake cried "Mom!"

Linda's orgasm erupted unannounced, her full bush suddenly sticky with her own honey. Scratching at the walls she tried to keep from collapsing. In her haze she realized Jake had moved out of sight and she scrambled to move to her own room. Without looking back she closed the door and leaned against it heavily, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

Jake looked at his door, not quite completely closed. In a flash he suddenly felt dread that he might have been seen. He quickly cleaned up and tried to stuff his still painfully hard penis back into his shorts.

"Dinner!" Linda called up the stairs a couple hours later. The pounding of footsteps on the stairs brought a smile to her lips as Jake made his way down.

Jerry looked up from a set of reports strewn across the table and gave his son a tight smile. Jake responded with a small nod, turning to look at his mother. Gone was the dress, the makeup and the movie star hair do, she was back in her regular jeans and a loose button up flannel shirt with a tank underneath. With a disappointed sigh he sat down and waited for his mom to bring them plates.

Dinner passed quietly and quickly, Jake shooting his mother furtive glances while she gave him sly smiles when her husband wasn't looking. Jerry spoke of rising taxes, the cost of gas, an upcoming business trip, things Jake couldn't bring himself to care about.

"Got a date for prom yet?" Jerry asked out of the blue, causing Jake to splutter as he tried to answer.

"No," he said, his eyes darting from his mom to his dad in turn.

"You haven't been out since you and Nancy broke up," Jerry remarked casually. "Need to get back out there," he urged, gesturing with his fork. "Get back in the saddle."

"Yeah," Jake agreed through a mouthful. "I got my eye on a girl," he offered which brought a smile to his father's face.

"Oh? Do we know her?" Jerry asked, his face expectant.

"Uh, I don't think so," Jake said slowly meeting his mother's gaze.

"Well, keep us informed," his father said, shoving a fork full of food into his mouth. Getting up, he grabbed his papers and made his way to the den, soon the television was blaring out business news.

"Help me with the dishes?" Linda asked. Jake nodded quickly and gathered up the plates.

Linda opened up her over shirt, pulling the tails back so that they didn't fall into the soapy water in the sink. Jake cleared the food into the garbage, stacking the plates next to the wash basin. His mother scrubbed the dishes clean, water splashing as she worked. Jake accepted the plates, rinsed them and then put them into the drainer.

"Some day, huh?" Linda asked nervously, her mouth curled in a coy smile. Jake looked at her, his urge to grab her and kiss her building up. The two stared at each other intensely, the moments passing as heartbeats began to pound in their ears.

"Can I get a beer?" Jerry shouted from the den. Jake blinked and his mother looked down at the dish in her hand.

"I'll grab it," Jake offered.

Linda scrubbed the same dish over and over until Jake returned. His body touched hers, the length of his arm pressed along her back. The heat of his body, even through her flannel shirt, was enough to make her light headed again. On the back of her thigh she could feel something pressing against her, in her mind she pictured it was his hardened cock. The image of Jake stroking himself flashed in her mind and she felt as if she might faint.

"You okay?" Jake said softly, his eyes darting to the archway for his father. He grabbed her shoulders, trying to keep her standing.

"Yes, baby. I'm okay, just a little hot," she assured him with a weak smile. She brought her hand up to dab at her face, but the rubber yellow dish gloves splashed water everywhere, leaving her shirt drenched. Jake looked down and saw his mother's soaked white tank top, the outline of her breasts coming into sharp focus. He watched as her nipples transformed from dull nubs to hardened points. Jake could have sworn that if he watched them long enough they would actually cut through the shirt.

"Thank you," she said, her voice a husky whisper. Jake's breath caught in his throat as she leaned over and kissed him, the edge of her mouth covering his and he could have sworn he felt the tip of her tongue. Shocked, he nodded numbly and then returned to rinsing the dishes.

Linda had forgotten what it felt like to flirt so dangerously. Her joints ached, stomach in knots as it quivered, she felt nervous energy coursing through her body. Where Jake touched her his skin seemed to burn her, though she ached for the contact everywhere.

As the last dish was placed in the drainer, Jake pulled the stopper on the sinks and they watched the water disappear down the pipes. Linda turned to her son, pulled him in for a hug, her wet bosom squishing enticingly into his chest, leaving a damp stain on his shirt. Her mouth came close to his ear, and she wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't form. All Jake felt was her hot breath on his sensitive skin.

"Thanks for the help," Linda said, trying to sound like a mother and less like a lovestruck school girl. Jake smiled, hopeful confusion in his eyes.

Jake retired to his room, pretending to study while his mind replayed every moment he had spent with his mother. In one day his entire world seemed to have been run over by a steamroller and he was left to pick up the pieces on the road of uncertainty. On one hand it seemed as if his mother was offering him everything he had ever dreamed, albeit he had never imagined it coming from her. The idea of an older woman available to him sexually was the very fabric of an eighteen year old's wet dream.That woman being his mother, well, that was like a wet dream on speed.

Linda wandered the house in her terry cloth robe after taking a shower. With Jerry holed up in the den and Jake up in his room, she didn't know what to do with herself. She tried to engage her husband in conversation, but it seemed trite and he didn't respond anyway. Absorbed in his own world, she drifted off and found herself thumbing through her closet.

Dresses, pantsuits, slacks, sweaters, she flipped past them all, not one attracting her attention. Leaving the closet she began to rummage through her dresser. Pulling out slips, nighties, bras and panties, she scowled, unhappy with all of them.

"Dear," Linda said from the doorway to the den. Jerry turned to her. "Do you mind if I go shopping tomorrow? Buy some new things?" He nodded and returned his attention to the television.

Linda scampered up the stairs, as happy and excited as a young woman on the eve of a hay ride with her chosen beau. She nearly skipped down the hall, but as she came to her son's room she couldn't help but pause. The door was shut firmly this time and she leaned her head against it to listen. There was nothing out of the norm she could hear, so she knocked lightly.

"Come in," came her son's voice and she pushed the door open. Jake lay undressed in his bed, a light sheet pulled up to the bottom of his stomach, though the shape of his body was easily discernible beneath. "What's up mom?" Linda smiled, as a man he was trying to sound nonchalant, but she could tell the effect she had on him. Her eyes darted to where his legs came together, there was already a twitch.

"Just wanted to kiss my man good night," she said, batting her eyelashes. Oh god, she thought, I can't really be doing this. Sitting next to him on his bed, she placed her hand on his chest, his skin searing to the touch. She looked about, as if it was her first time in his room. "You sure have a lot of posters," she remarked.

"Uh, yeah," he answered lamely, his heart pounding in his chest. Could she feel it thumping? he wondered.

"Oh, I like that band, those guys are cute!" Jake looked to where she pointed and chuckled, it was an old poster of some classic rock band he could barely remember.

When he looked back his mother's robe had fallen open, her bare legs were visible up to where they were crossed. In the darkness above he could picture the panties covering her sex, pink and lacy he fantasized. Linda secretly watched where his eyes wandered, trying to make inane conversation as his stare intensified. Spreading her legs slightly, she wondered if he could smell her arousal as her own gaze locked onto his crotch. With widening eyes she watched as his cock filled out and began to lift away from his body.

"It must be hard," she whispered. Jake looked up at her, nervous eyes glancing about.

"Huh?" he said.

"It must be hard, going without a girlfriend for so long." She dragged her fingers back and forth across his chest, her soft touch causing his racing heart to thump loudly in his ears. "You and Nancy were," she paused, her white teeth biting down on her painted red lip, "active, right?" Jake stared at his mother, uncertainty gripping him in her cold hands. "You can tell me," she prodded.

Jake only nodded.

"It's hard to stop once you've had a taste, huh?" Her hand slid over his stomach, his muscles flexed uncontrollably, the feel of her skin against his was sending his cock into overdrive and he swore if he dared to look down he'd see a wet spot forming on the sheet. Jake nodded, swallowing to bring moisture back to his mouth. "I know, it's hard for me too," she admitted.

Jake bit his tongue to keep from groaning out loud, though his eyes were filled with desire. Linda fought back the urge to simply crawl on top of her son and take him, though she drank up the attention like it was the life renewing waters of the Fountain of Youth. She felt giddy and light headed, drunk on the attention she commanded.

"Good night, baby," she whispered, leaning in close and kissed him. Jake's hand slid behind her head and he held her in place, his lips pushing tightly against hers. Linda tried to pull back, but he kept her in place as she felt his lips beginning to part.

Agnol
Agnol
1,620 Followers
123456...8