Jake and Heather Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake gains confidence from his first relationship.
4.6k words
4.2
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Jake sat on the grass in front of the Library of Congress, his windbreaker a telltale sign that Southern Januaries were mild for him. A clear sky let the afternoon sun illuminate his copy of Euclid's Geometry. So engrossed was Jake in his tome, that he didn't notice Kim until she tapped him on his back. Jake was startled by the interruption.

"That's the book you picked for our midterm assignment?" the vixen asked with a condescending smile.

Jake blushed at the criticism, although he did not know why. "Yes," he replied.

"I am writing about an anthology of works from Ionian philosophers," she said. "That book lends itself more to scholarly analysis. By studying a variety of authors, I can determine their influence on Classical Greek society with more certainty. You really should learn more about how research is done in the social sciences. Anyone who took Anthropology 101 would recognize your mistake."

"I didn't take Anthropology 101," Jake said in his defense, although he did not know why.

"Yeah. That doesn't surprise me. I know your type," Kim bragged.

"I don't know you," Jake retorted.

Kim thrust her hand forward for a handshake. "My name's Kim," she announced. "We are in the same Classics seminar. You sit way in the back... in a corner... huddled next to the wall farthest from the windows, hiding from the sun. What are you, a vampire?"

"No," Jake said. He was hesitant to take Kim's hand, but he decided to anyway for the sake of civility.

"Well, you look Goth to me. Your clothes are so drab. What are you depressed about?" Kim went on.

"I'm not depressed," Jake informed her.

"Men!" Kim complained. "You have so little emotional intelligence that you don't even know your own emotions. It's because the patriarchal system brainwashed you to be that way. My Women's Studies professor explained that to me."

"What class does he teach?" Jake inquired.

Kim emphasized the subject of her response, "She teaches Women's Studies 101, you sexist pig. Not everyone is a man, you know. Jesus Christ! Who ever heard of a male Women's Studies professor? Didn't your mother teach you how to talk to a lady?"

At this point, a spark of anger burned in Jake's chest, and rightfully so. He tried to handle the unfamiliar emotion as best he could. "I would rather if you did not mention my relatives."

"Your grammar sucks too if you can't keep the singular and plural forms straight," Kim chuckled.

"You should leave now," Jake informed the woman.

She looked at him a bit confused and switched strategies. "Sorry to bring your mom into this. I was only joking. Can I buy you a drink as a peace offering."

"No," Jake declined the beverage.

Unpleasantly surprised that she might spend the night alone, Kim tried to sweeten the deal. "Look, I meant no offense. Forget what I said. Let's pick up a bottle and bring it to my dorm room. My roommates will be at a party all night. We'll have plenty of privacy."

"That won't be necessary. I hold you guiltless for your words," Jake assured her.

"Then why don't you want to fuck me?" Kim asked.

"Because I would rather read geometry," Jake explained.

"Fuck you!" Kim shouted with exasperation. "You wasted my time pretending to like me when you had no intention of getting me in bed!? That was entirely pointless."

"Not entirely," Jake concluded. "At least I know you now."

Chapter 1

Jake saw Achmed standing cross-armed by the entrance to the Patterson Community College gym. He smiled at him upon reaching the entrance. The two had meet at the college tutoring center. Jake was taking summer Hebrew courses, and Achmed, who was an Israeli Arab, had started tutoring him three weeks ago. Their professional relationship had developed into a brotherly friendship, but Jake hoped it would progress into more. Jake truly admired his slightly older friend. That admiration was starting to grow into a crush. Achmed greeted Jake with a warm hug.

"Sorry I'm late," Jake apologized. "Shabbat services were long this morning."

"One perk of being an Atheist is the time I save. I can sleep late on the weekend and still have plenty of time to get to our workout," Achmed lectured.

"Even if I became an Atheist, I would still be a Jewish Atheist. Leaving the tribe is much more difficult than leaving the Jewish faith," Jake said as he swiped his student ID to let himself into the gym. "Besides, I'm not that strict. I'm working out with you even though it is Saturday."

Achmed followed Jake into the gym. "I suppose you are right. No mater how far you stray, the tribe pulls you back in. I've experienced a few times when other Arabs insisted that I'm Palestinian, even though I've always considered myself Israeli. Anyway, the biggest damage is already done. Straying from Judaism won't grow your foreskin back."

"I was eight days old at my circumcision," Jake countered. "I never felt like I was missing something."

"You're 18 and still a virgin," Achmed said. "You don't know what you're missing. My parents left Islam before I was born. I can tell you from experience that sex with a foreskin is incredible. It especially helps when I'm fucking a tight throat." Achmed opened the locker room door for Jake and followed him in.

Jake blushed at the thought of Achmed fucking him. "I'm not interested in having sex with any bottoms."

"I felt that way when I was your age. Then I came to Patterson and started taking day trips to Chelsea in the city. Some of those bottoms really know how to please a man," Achmed said as he rubbed the front of his jeans. "I won't enter an ass, whether it belongs to a man or a woman, but a hot throat is the same on any partner."

"You're bisexual?" Jake asked.

"Bicurious. I'm 100% top, but once in a while I will dominate a bottom male if he is submissive and fem enough," said Achmed.

This new information made Jake's heart skip a beat. "I am bisexual," he confessed. "I like women most of the time, but my knees get weak when I see a muscular man."

Achmed opened a locker and removed his shirt to reveal massive pecs and arms. His fit torso tapered to six-pack abs. Curly black hair covered his chest and made a treasure trail down to his crotch. An onyx pendant rested on his ample pecs suspended from a leather strap around his neck.

Jake blushed deeply and removed his own clothes down to his briefs. His swimmer's build resembled Adonis, but it looked lanky next to Achmed's physic. The pure top could be mistaken for Hercules. Sparse hair laid on Jake's chest, and his six-pack was devoid of hair. Jake turned away from Achmed to hide his hardening erection. Through the mirror on the wall, he could see Achmed admiring his ass. Happy with the thought that Achmed lusted for him, Jake's dick reached its full 5 inches.

Achmed smirked at Jake's modesty, knowing the potential in a youth who doesn't flaunt his body. Shyness leads to hesitation, which then begs for someone to fill the void. Achmed got completely naked. His semi-erect manhood was already impressive. It's dark complexion contrasted against his light body. Achmed put his gym shorts on without any underwear before donning a sleeveless shirt. Jake put on sweat pants and a T-shirt. Then the pair was off to the weight room.

During the weight lifting, Achmed told Jake about his mathematics courses. The upper classman was covering topics that were years away for Jake. Jake nodded appropriately at Achmed's comments, but his thoughts were elsewhere. When Jake had made a commitment to workout with Achmed, he did not realize how distracting Achmed's muscles would be. As Jake bench pressed 180 pounds, Achmed straddled his head to spot him. Jake had an upfront view of Achmed's rod and heavy balls. Jake's tool strained against his briefs and his nipples hardened.

The two friends switched places and increased the weight on the bar to 250 pounds for Achmed. Before lying down, the stronger man groped Jake's right nipple and said, "It's a bit nippy in here, huh?"

Jake stayed silent, too ashamed to talk. After the bench press, the pair tried pull-ups. As Achmed spotted Jake from behind, Jake could feel Achmed's chest brush against his back. Achmed's hands on his slender waist gave Jake the extra boost he needed to finish a set. As they continued through the rest of the exercises, Achmed kept body contact under the guise of spotting Jake. By the time they were finished, Jake took it for granted that Achmed should touch his body and guide it.

As they finished the last exercise, the prospect of showering afterwards approached. Achmed put Jake at ease by suggesting that he shave while Jake showered first. Jake agreed to the plan. Achmed tackled his 5 o'clock shadow in the restroom sink while Jake stripped and showered in the nearby stall. Jake quickly beat off with his eyes shut and his mind on Achmed to get rid of his erection. The fire in his loins was soon extinguished, but Jake was about to discover that he was far from done.

When Jake opened his eyes, the shower curtain was drawn back and Achmed was standing there with a feline grin. "Good," he said. "Now you'll last longer for the next round." Achmed placed his hands on Jakes sternum and pressed Jake against the shower stall wall. "You have a cute mouth and behind, boy. I'm ready to play with both if you want, but your dick stays virginal. I'm pure top. If we fuck, you will be my bitch."

Jake's nips got hard again at the prospect. Achmed dropped his shorts, but kept his shirt on. "Kneel and suck me, bitch," he commanded. Jake obeyed. Achmed's rod extended to 8 inches. Jake took as much as he could into his hot mouth and jerked the rest with his right hand. His left hand rubbed his own package. "Hands off your dick, babe," Achmed ordered. "Rub your tits instead." Jake did as he was told. "Oh yeah, babe," Achmed continued as he placed his hands behind Jake's head to push him deeper onto his dark cock. "Good girl."

Jake began to choke as Achmed pushed in farther. Achmed pressed ahead, and his cockhead entered Jake's throat. Achmed's foreskin helped him slide in deeper with each thrust. Jake learned to time his breathing with Achmed's strokes. Finally, Jake's lips and nose were buried in Achmed's pubic hair. His oral cherry was popped. Achmed cooed to Jake, "Oh yeah, baby. Your throat is hot and virgin tight. Grab your tits for me, girl, and play with them." Jake spent the next few minutes fondling his breasts, kneeing before his Arab stud as Achmed fucked his throat. Jake's poor neglected dick ached to be touched.

Achmed picked up the pace and kept praising Jake with feminizing names. Jake learned to ignore the calling of his own male organ so he could become the submissive fem bottom that his new master wanted. Without warning, Achmed pulled most of the way out, leaving only his cockhead in Jake's mouth. He held Jake's head still with one hand and jerked his shaft with the other. Achmed's hot cum shot into Jake's passive mouth.

Achmed pulled out and ordered Jake to stand. He felt up Jake's breasts. "Not bad, but the hair has got to go," he declared. Before long, Jake was standing naked in the stall with his hot Arab dom nude before him save for the onyx necklace. Achmed rubbed shaving cream on Jake's breasts. The muscular stud shaved Jake's sparse hair. "Mmmmmm. You're daddy's little girl now," he said. Jake sighed as Achmed played with his tits.

Achmed took off his leather necklace and bound Jake's hands to the shower nozzle with it. Jake was completely exposed to him. He rubbed Jake's tits and called him a bitch in a firm but loving voice. After several minutes of this foreplay, Achmed turned him around and rubbed his zeb along Jake's ass crack. Jake started to whimper. "Put it in," he begged the Arab top.

"Thanks for the offer, but I don't do anal," Achmed replied. Achmed kept sliding his zeb up and down between his boy's cheeks as he pinched Jake's tits. Jake gasped from the feeling of Achmed's cockhead teasing him in a spot that he had never thought of as erogenous before. Although Jake had dreamed of sucking cock for years, he never dreamed that being dominated from behind could feel so good.

Jake's neglected male organ flapped with each thrust from Achmed. Having already shot his load from his own self-abuse, Jake felt no urge to release sperm again. He passively melted into Achmed's arms. Finally, Jake felt Achmed's thrusting grow faster. Then he felt the massive scepter pulse as it flooded his valley with Achmed's hot Arab sperm.

Keeping his manhood buried between Jake's globes, Achmed reached for his buddy's tool to fondled it. He grabbed the shaft, jerking it forcefully with one hand. The other hand clutched Jake's stones tightly. With his hands tied to the showerhead, Jake was helpless to stop the rough treatment. Suddenly, an orgasm swept through Jake's body, starting at his toes and working its way up his legs. It bypassed spread Jake's dick and balls to land in his boycunt. The muscles of Jake's hole tightened as the youth shot a second load.

The friends turned lovers disentangled and washed themselves before getting dressed. "Same time Sunday?" Achmed asked as they left the gym.

"Sure," Jake replied.

"Good," Achmed said upon parting. "Bring an appetite."

As the summer progressed, so did Jake and Achmed's relationship. Between working out every morning and studying Hebrew every evening, they had time to get to know each other on an emotional level. Frequent romps in the bedroom allowed Achmed to discover Jake on a physical level. Still a novice, Jake assumed that every sexual experience with Achmed represented the entirety of possible sexual experiences. By July, Achmed sensed a need for Jake to expand his sexual horizons. He broached the subject during one study session.

Jake and Achmed sat at the kitchen table in Achmed's apartment with a Hebrew textbook between them. Achmed was explaining conjugations to his younger friend. "לכתוב," Achmed explained, "is the infinitive. It means to write. You have to conjugate it before you use it with a noun. Each noun has a different conjugation depending on whether it is singular or plural and whether it is feminine or masculine."

"So how do I say, 'He writes'?" Jake asked.

"הוא כותב," Achmed answered.

"What about, 'She writes'?"

"היא כותבת,"

"And how do I say, 'It is written'?"

"That one is tricky. In English 'is written' is two words, but in Hebrew it is only one word," Achmed said. "That's a bit advanced for you right now, we'll tackle it later."

"OK," Jake agreed. "I think I'm done for the day anyway. I'm getting a bit tired and tense from all this studying."

"I think I know how to make you relaxed," Achmed said with a mischievous grin. "Let's go to the couch and make out." Soon the couple was sitting naked on Achmed's living room sofa and looking into each other's eyes. Achmed stroked Jake's hair as Jake lied in his arms. "Have you thought of plans for your birthday next week?" Achmed asked.

"No. It's still far away. What do you want to do for it?" Jake responded.

Achmed looked at Jake squarely as he made his suggestion. "Some of my friends will be in town that day. I thought we might entertain them."

Jake's eyebrows rose. "Entertain them? How so?"

Achmed showed Jake a picture of him and three other men at the beach. He pointed to each companion while identifying him. "Hussen is from Kenya, Kahn is from Pakistan, and Mohammed is from Indonesia. They are polyamorous. Hussen and Kahn are tops, while Mohammed is their bottom."

Achmed, Hussen, and Khan wore Speedos in the picture. Their muscular bodies made Jake's dick stir. Mohammed wore swimming trunks and had a lithe body and round jawline. "Love should connect two people. More than that is a crowd," Jake objected.

"In the Bible, Abraham had two wives and Jacob had four wives," Achmed pointed out. "What is the harm as long as everyone consents?"

Jake shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose it is OK. What do you want to do with them?"

"I thought we could swap. You and I would fuck Mohammed. Then Hussen and Kahn would fuck you." Achmed cupped Jake's growing erection. "You would finally get your virgin dick wet. Are you in?"

Jake kissed Achmed lightly on the lips. "Sure."

Achmed slapped Jake's ass as they kissed deeply. "Suck me, bitch," the Arab top commanded. Jake complied by enveloping Achmed's member with his warm, willing mouth. Practice allowed him to relax his throat to let the tool in. Achmed sat back as he watched Jake do all the work of pleasing his manhood. Soon, Achmed rewarded Jake by shooting his hot sperm deep into Jake's throat.

Jake sat next to his lover and laid his head on the stud's chest. He started to fondle his own dick. To his disappointment, Achmed moved Jake's hands away from his organ. "No orgasms for you until your birthday. I want you horny and in heat when we meet my friends," Achmed demanded.

"But that's a week away," Jake protested.

Achmed squeezed Jake's plumbs. "To bad." Having made his ruling, Achmed ended the debate.

Jake stayed horny but unable to satisfy his desires for the entire week until his birthday. On that appointed day, his dick was hard and ready as he stood by Achmed in front of a high-rise in East Orange. The older man rang the doorbell to his friend's condo. They were buzzed in and proceeded up to the pad.

Inside the flat, Mohammed sat in his bathrobe on the living room couch. Hussen and Khan were seated at the dining room table dressed as if they were going clubbing. They finished a hand of cards. Jake looked at the 4 hunks in the room and realized that he was about to get a taste of the entire Ummah.

Hussen welcomed Achmed and Jake in. The couple sat on either side of Mohammed. Achmed gave Mohammed a deep kiss and declared, "This is going to be Jake's first blow job." Mohammed bent down so his face was in Jake's lap. He pulled out Jake's erection and tenderly kissed the cock head. Jake gasped from the pleasure as Mohammed took the entire head into his mouth. Soon, Mohammed was bobbing up and down on Jake's shaft.

Achmed removed Mohammed's robe and his own clothing. He cock slapped Mohammed's face with his fleshy sword. Mohammed released Jake's rod to take Achmed's weapon into his mouth. Jake watched his boyfriend hold Mohammed's head still as he thrust into the bottom. Then Achmed pulled out and guided Mohammed back onto Jake's love stick.

Learning from Achmed's example, Jake held Mohammed's head firmly. His first thrusts into Mohammed's mouth were exploratory. After he built up confidence, Jake began to knock on the entrance to the gay man's throat with his mushroom head. Mohammed opened it up to accept the Jewish lad's manhood. Firmly in control, Jake fucked Mohammed's throat until he released his load in a wave of satisfaction.

Mohammed swallowed Jake's hot jizz. Achmed went to the bathroom to wash up. Hussen and Khan French kissed as they began to disrobe each other. Hussen's dark skin contrasted with Khan's copper complexion.

Hussen and Khan sat naked on either side of Jake, rubbing his tits through his t-shirt. Achmed came back and knelt between Jake's knees. He pulled off Jake's pants and briefs. Then he sucked gently on Jake eggs one at a time. Jake removed his shirt so he was naked and spread eagle before all three tops.

Achmed guided Jake into a kneeling position on the floor between his two friends. Jake knew that it was time to reciprocate the generosity that they had shown by loaning Mohammed. He looked up at the pair of dark dicks before him. He knew to follow the lead of the men attached to them.

Hussen and Khan wacked Jake's face several times with their manhoods by way of introduction. When they move toward hitting his lips, Jake opened up. He was surprised when they both tried to enter him at the same time. Four hands kept his head perfectly still to prevent a retreat. The pair of rods stretched his lips to the limit. Jake just let his mind wander as he became a fuck rag for them to share. He was brought back to earth some time later by the sensation of two men releasing their seed as one into his mouth.

12