Jake & Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are we stopping?" Asked Jake.

"I'm getting Jessica a Milkshake and I ah we need to talk."

Jake didn't know what was going on. "Okay."

"Jake, I was headed back to the ER room yesterday when I saw you and Jessica. You two were kissing like you kissed me. Are you in love with Jessica?" Jake didn't know how to answer for a few minutes. Amy sat there and just looked into his eyes and could see that what she just asked, she need not get a response. It was clear as day in his eyes what his answer was. Jake finally answered."Yes, Jessica admitted to me the week before school started that she was in love with me. I blew her off and that was why we were so distant from one another. Then you asked me out. I said yes, even though you're like a sister to me. I figured that maybe if I was seeing you, I wouldn't feel the same feelings for Jess. I'm sorry Amy, after yesterday, I couldn't help but feel that same way towards Jessica. I do like you Amy, but I really do love Jess."

Amy sat there before responding. "I can see it now, Jessica was even distant with me before and after I asked her if she would be okay with me asking you out." She paused before continuing. "I really enjoyed being with you Jake, I get it. You are a nice handsome guy and Jess has been with you since before you two saw day light. I love you Jake, but you and Jessica need to see where this goes. I will be there for you and her no matter what. Friends?"

"Yeah, Friends."

They sat in silence the remainder of the way to the house. They got there and went into the living room. Anne was sitting on the couch. "Hey Jake, Amy."

"Hey mom, is Jessica upstairs?"

"Yeah, she was sleeping when I left her about an hour ago."

"Were going to go up and check on her." Amy and Jake made their way up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Come in."

"Hey Jake, Amy what's up?"

"You Silly, I brought you a milkshake." Amy said.

They talked about school today and gave various well wishes and hoped to see her back at class soon. Jessica could feel something was up but didn't want to say anything.

"Hey Jake, can you give Jess and me a few minutes to talk."

"Yeah, sure just holler if you need me." Once Jake left the room, Amy and Jess sat in silence for a minute before Jess said something.

"Okay, whatever it is just say it. You look like you're sitting on needles and I'm the one in pain right now."

Amy paused a moment before starting."Why didn't you say something? You could have told me that you didn't want me dating Jake. When I left to go see if the doctor was coming and ran into your father, I saw you and Jake. At first, I thought it was just a brother-sister kiss, but then I really saw what was happening. I told Jake earlier and we are just going to be friends. He says that he really loves you and after yesterday, he can't deny he has those feelings. I'm not one to stand in the way of something between two people. I love you Jessica, I will always be your friend and Jake's.

Jessica sat there in complete aw of what Amy just laid out before them. Jessica began to cry at what Amy just said, her best friend was going to step aside and allow her and Jake to pursue their love for one another. "Thank you Amy, I'm sorry that you were dragged into this. You're the best friend a person could ask for." Jessica and Amy sat their talking for about an hour before Amy left to go home and do her homework and cook. Amy said bye to Anne and Jake before leaving, hugging both of them.

Anne went upstairs to check on Jessica before starting supper. When she came down, she told Jake that Jessica wanted to talk to him. He went upstairs and opened her door. "Hey sis."

"Come here!" He obeyed and came to the bed. She hugged him with her right arm as best she could. "I'm Mad at you and I'm proud of you." She kisses him, sliding her tongue into his willing mouth. They stay like that for a few minutes. Pulling away Jessica stated "I'm mad at you for breaking up with Amy and hurting her yet I'm proud of you for finally admitting your feelings and being able to tell Amy. She's our best friend and will be here for us, no matter what!" They sat there looking into one another's eyes before Jessica broke the moment. "Alright, I have to go to the bathroom before dinner."

"Need any help?" Asked Jake with a grin on his face.

"Trying to get my pants off and you have not even taken me on a date. You should be ashamed of yourself." She got up feeling some pain and left to use the bathroom.

_____

"So the guy that hit you is okay but he ran the red light because he was apparently to distracted texting on his phone. He's been cited for texting while driving, reckless conduct, running a red light. He should be thankful he didn't kill you, I would have killed him after a very long torture session." Said their father while eating dinner.

"Well, I'm okay but he needs to be buying Jake a new car." Jessica said, thinking about the freedom they both lost by the wreck.

"Jake, you want another Charger?" asked Anne.

"A new 2015 Dodge Charger sounds good, but it can be both our car. It is only fair that we share this one Jessica." Stating to Jessica.

"Alright kids, we will go look Monday night." Jim said.

___

The weekend pass by quickly. Jessica had trouble getting use to being stuck and bored because of her cast on her left arm. Amy came over and talked with her on Saturday afternoon. Jake allowed them to have their girl time as to not be the elephant in the room.

"Hey Jake, can I ask you something?" Asked Amy while they were outside before she was leaving to go home to eat dinner.

"Sure!"

"Are you feeling guilty for what happened? Jessica being in the wreck, breaking it off with me?"

Jake hesitated before responding "Yeah, I guess I just feel that if I had admitted my feelings to Jess and not gone out with you those times and on that day, she would not be in pain right now. But I know that things happen for a reason, or so I would like to believe."

"Jake, know that I enjoyed our times that we had together. I like you Jake, but I don't want to be the wedge that tears you and Jess apart. If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be willing to listen and I won't saying anything to anyone about what we talk about, including Jess. Okay?"

"Thanks Amy, you're a good girl and I would be happy to date you if I didn't feel the way I do about Jess."

________

Monday came and Jessica felt as though she could go to school even if it was only to sit and listen. She was helped most of the day by Amy and a bit from Jake. Amy was truly a sister to them. At times, Amy wished she wasn't an only child. She wished she had a bond with another like Jake and Jessica do. But she also realized that a good relationship was one in a million when it came to sibling bonding. After school was done, their mother Anne got home around 4 o'clock and their father Jim at about 5.

"Alright kids, you two ready to go get another car?" Asked Jim.

"Yes, dad were ready to get another new car and by the way, were not kids anymore. Were young adults!" Jessica stated.

"Well, you two may be young adults but you will forever be my kids. Don't forget that." Said Anne.

They ended up at the Dodge Dealership above Roswell, GA and were looking at cars. "Kids, Jim and I were going to end up surprising Jessica with a new car for Christmas. So, were actually shopping for two vehicles."

Jessica smiled at the notion she would have her own car and hoped it wouldn't end up in a wreck too."Thank you mom and dad, I won't be able to drive it off the lot today but thank you."

Jake had done decided on the Blue 2015 Charger, while Jessica was thinking. Dart or Charger, she couldn't make up her mind. "Jessica, having trouble deciding?" Asked Anne and Jessica respond with a nod of her head. "I like the chargers but wouldn't mind having the efficiency of a dart. I think the Dart is just a little too girly. Ah, what the hell, I'll get the Orange Dart."

It was settled, they left that night with a Charger for Jake but would have to wait a week for the Dart to come in since she wanted the GT model but none were in stock. Jake and Jessica took the Charger for a spin and met their parents for dinner at an Olive Garden.

"Mom Dad, thank you for getting me a car. The last few months I have been distant from you guys. I love you all very much." Jessica was crying, very thankful to be here with her family, knowing that it could have been a different story. Her mother came around to hug her. Her father reached out for her right hand to hold it. Jake hugged her left side as best he could without causing pain. After their mother sat back down, Jake turned her face and gave her a kiss on the lips. He kissed her for a second or two, not trying to attract the attention of their parents but also to let her know he is there for her. No matter what, he will always be there for her. "Thank you Jake, I love you very much." Jessica responded.

They sat that night and talked about a little bit of everything. After leaving the restaurant, they got in the vehicle. "Thank you Jake." She leaned over to kiss him. They kissed, sharing tongue for about a minute before Jessica pulled away. Jake started the brand new Charger which had all of 22 miles on it. It purred like a kitten. They left the Parking lot and were traveling home when Jessica asked a question. "When are you going to take me out on a date?"

"Um, I don't know. I just don't want to raise any suspicion on us for a few weeks. How about Halloween Weekend? I know it is a month away but we just need to act normal around mom and dad."

"Okay, but you better not be a cheap date." Jessica smiled at the comment knowing it would make him laugh.

_______

"Were going out on a date Halloween Saturday." Stating to Amy after school on a nice October afternoon.

"What are you wearing?" Asked Amy.

"This!" She showed Amy a picture on her Galaxy 5 Phone which showed a Princess Leia Dress from Star Wars. "You two are such nerds. He better not be going as Han Solo!" Jessica just smiled as that is exactly what she wanted. "Oh My God! Are you two trying to attract attention or what!" Amy said.

"He's going as Luke Skywalker, we wanna have fun, not attract attention. We're going to go eat at Olive Garden, then go to the School Halloween Dance. Will you be going?"

"Yeah, just haven't decided what to wear yet."

"Well, surprises us."

_________

"Mom, Me and Jake are going to the Halloween Dance at school on Saturday."

"Together?"

"Well yeah, we are just going to go have some fun. No one asked me to go so I asked Jake to take me."

"Okay, well have fun and behave yourselves. Is Amy meeting you guys there."

"Yeah, our best friend is always with us."

"Good."

_________

Saturday, October 31st came. They were both ready to leave and were heading out the door, when their mother asked for a picture of them together. They held hands and smiled, showing real love for one another. Anne finally told them to have fun and behave.

They left at 6 P.M. and had made reservations at the Olive Garden nearest home so they would not have to wait. Jake had the Tour of Italy, and Jessica had Shrimp Alfredo. Before getting ready to leave, they had a little chat. "Jake, I think mom is getting a little suspicious of the way I, we have been acting towards one another. I love you but I don't wanna cause a rift between us and them. If we proceed any further after tonight, I have to know that you won't bail on me or us if the tough gets tougher."

Jake thought for a moment before saying "Jess, I don't care what other people think. I care about only what you think, want and need. I would never leave you. If I had to go to jail to protect you, I would in a heartbeat. When dad called that day and told me you were in a wreck and in the hospital, I knew then that I love you and wouldn't be able to live with myself without you. Your beautiful, on the outside and on the inside. You've always been able to make me smile by just looking at me. I love you." Jessica leaned over now that her caste had been removed. They kissed right there in the Olive Garden. "I love you too Jake."

___________

They finished their dinner and went to the dance at the school. After going in and hanging out for a minute, Amy approached wearing a Batgirl costume.

"Hey Princess Leia, Luke."

"Batgirl, are you trying to seduce every man here?" Asked Jessica.

"Only the one I can't have." Smiling at Jake and giving a wink to Jessica.

They danced for a while as a group and intermingling with others throughout. The DJ announced a few slow songs to come last. "Jessica, would you care to dance with me." Asked Jake. "Yes, I would like that." They go to the dance door, and begin to slow dance to the soft love music. "I love you Jessica and I mean what I said when I don't care what anyone else thinks. If I could marry you now, here on this gym floor, I would." Jake could see tears forming in her eyes. With grace, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips and said to her "Don't cry my love". "Thank you Jake, your all I ever wanted. If I could marry you, I would gladly take you for the rest of our lives." They dance for the remainder of that song and another. "I'm going to dance with Amy for the last song, Okay?" "Yeah, go ahead."

"Amy, shall we dance? Asked Jake as he approached her on the sideline of the dance floor. She nodded and they proceeded to take to the floor for the final song. it was slow to say the least. "Jake, thank you for dancing with me."

"Your my best friend. It would be wrong of me and Jessica to exclude you from us just so we could be together. Friends for life?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Brother." Amy said, knowing he is not her brother but they have always been close friends. Amy would gladly accept Jessica and Jake as a brother and sister to her.

Once the dance had finished, Jake and Jessica followed Amy to her house just to make sure she made it home safe. Her parents were out of town until tomorrow afternoon. They then proceeded to head home themselves all the while holding hands knowing they would have a tough road ahead. "Pull in here for a minute." Jessica said to Jake. They pulled into a Sonic Drive-in. She was feeling a little hungry, so they got some Mozzarella Sticks and two medium Chocolate Milkshakes. They sat there eating their snack and milkshakes. "You would marry me? Asked Jessica.

"In a heartbeat Jess." Jake said, looking right into her eyes.

"Then yes, I will marry you."

"You know we couldn't actually get married."

"I don't care, it's a piece of paper. But we could still carry out the ceremony, tell people that's the way it is. I think mom and dad might understand. We have Amy. I know that telling them could go either way, they love us and will stand by us no matter what. Or they disown us and pretend like we never existed. I can't see mom doing that to us." They sat their thinking hard about the future. "Come on, lets get home before dad puts out an APB for us. He will have the entire Atlanta Police Department looking for us in no time."

____________

"Hey kids, welcome home. Did you guys have a great time at the dance?" Asked Anne, she had felt something was going on but didn't want to say anything until she knew more.

"Yeah, it was ok. We met up with Amy and had fun dancing with each other and mingling about. It took us a little while to get home, we followed Amy to make sure she got home. Then I felt like having a snack. We stopped at Sonic." Jessica said as to try and figure out an excuse as why they were coming home at 12:30 in the morning.

"I was just making sure you two got home. I'm about to go to bed, so goodnight." Anne walked over to them and gave them both a kiss and a hug.

"Well, I guess we should be heading off to bed as well. Good night Jake, and I love you." She gave him a passionate deep tongue kiss, savoring every bit of him that she could. The scent of him made her feel all fuzzy on the inside. He pulled away from her and whisper to her. "You know if you marry me, that will make you my Queen Princess Leia Organa." Referring back to her still being in her Princess Leia costume.

"Yeah, you would love that wouldn't you. Your Queen."

They went upstairs and into their respective bedrooms and slept good that night knowing that had a very good time with one another. They had been on a date and went to a dance with each other and didn't attract any attention that they could see. How if it were only so easy for them to come out with the true they both thought.

Chapter 1 Complete.

**************

Chapter 2 will be posted in the next 2 weeks.

12