Jake and Lauren's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"I've wanted to see what it looked like for a long time. I've never seen one," she said.

"It's not pretty like what you have, and this probably won't take me long after seeing you," Jake said, wrapping his right hand around his shaft. He was laying down next to Lauren, so she had to reach down to put a hand on his shoulder.

"I think it's pretty, just in a different way. That's what I think of when I put my fingers inside of me. Just go slow," she advised.

Jake tried to take her advice and jerked himself as slowly as he could stand it. It was easier said than done as his member was nothing more than a tightly wrapped bundle of tingling nerves. His breath came to him in short hitches, each stroke bringing him closer and closer to climax. Lauren reached down and took his left hand and placed it on her still sodden pussy.

"Pretend it's going in here," she whispered.

With the feel of her slickness and her warmth, Jake could hold back no longer, he literally burst. He shot a long, sticky rope of semen onto his chest. A second went straight up and came down on his hand. He all but shook with pleasure as he milked the last bit out and it dribbled down the length of his cock.

"Oh my goodness," Lauren said as she grabbed the box of tissues off of her nightstand. "Let me clean my sexy brother up."

She carefully and gently wiped Jake's cum from his body. She rubbed some of it between her fingers, studying its texture and smell. Jake stayed still, just letting her do all of the work. He noted the interest on her face and how she reddened when it came to wiping off his cock, the first time that she had touched it. When she was done, she got rid of the dirty tissues and lay her head on his chest like she had done the night before. He put an arm around her and held her tight against him.

"Our secret, right?" she asked.

"Our secret," Jake said, kissing her forehead

*****

At some point during the night, Jake opened his eyes and realized that he had to return to his own bed. His sister still had her head on his chest, smelling of lilacs and looking angelic. It pained him to leave Lauren, but there again it would be even more painful to have his father see them laying naked with each other. He was able to sneak away without disturbing her sleep, but still left her with a light kiss on the cheek.

The sun was fairly high in the sky by the time Jake woke up in the morning. He used the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and headed off to the kitchen where he could smell fresh coffee. Lauren was at the table flipping through a newspaper. It seems that all the girl did was read. She smiled at Jake when he came in.

"Good morning! I made you coffee," she beamed. Jake brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you. Dad asleep?" he asked.

"Yeah. How can you always get away from me without waking me up?"

"It's because you sleep like a log, I don't even think that you moved after you closed your eyes last night, did you?" he asked.

"I don't know, I was asleep," she grinned.

Jake chuckled as he fixed his coffee. They sat at the table together, talking mainly about nothing, mostly just enjoying each others company. Jake found himself staring at his sister, her every smile making him smile, her every little giggle lightening his heart. At one point, she returned the stare, her eyes growing wide and comical.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" she asked, sticking out her tongue.

"I'm just having a hard time believing how beautiful you've gotten right under my nose. I'm a fool for not seeing it before, and I just wanted to take it all in," Jake replied.

His comment kind of took Lauren by surprise, it didn't sound like something that would normally come out of his mouth. He spoke softly, and she could tell that he was very serious.

"Oh," was all she was able to reply. Jake rose from the table.

"I'm going to go get dressed. I've got a couple more lawns to mow today, and I've already slept most of the morning away. Is there anything you want me to pick up while I'm gone?" he asked.

Lauren shook her head 'no'. Jake went to change his clothes while Lauren's heart thumped in her chest. It was an amazing feeling. It was a warm, overwhelming, and loving feeling. It wasn't an entirely new feeling, but it was most definitely the strongest it ever was. She was falling deeply in love with her brother, and she didn't care that it was her brother. She was still reflecting on this when he came back through to leave through the back door, out of the kitchen.

"I love you, Jake," she all but yelled to him as his hand was on the doorknob. He turned to her one last time before he left.

"And I love you. I'll be back way before dinner time. Think of something great to make and we'll work on it when I get home."

"OK," she replied and gave a little girly wave.

*****

Jake felt like he was on top of the world. He knew that he wasn't, but for the first time in a long time, he was good. It certainly wasn't the best situation to be in; falling in love with his sister. He did not want to be shunned as an outcast from society, but he didn't think that society needed to know what all went on inside his house. He loved Lauren, and seeing the love returned in her eyes was worth whatever risk there was as far as he was concerned.

The mowing went without incident, as it usually did. He did not have some fancy machine, just an aging Craftsman mulching push mower. Sure it took him three or four times longer than a 'professional' landscaper, but it was cheap to run and made the lawns look nice. He could just throw the thing in the back of his truck and he was good to go. It was a great summer job. He could set his own hours and always got paid in cash.

While pushing his way through his second yard of the day, Jake could not help but think of his sister. Images of her from the night before were burned indelibly into his mind. He wanted so badly to make love to her, but he was going to wait until she asked him to. He didn't want her to think that he was just using her in an effort to get laid, that was not the case. An idea came to him as he was finishing up, something that he was pretty sure that they would both enjoy. Before going home, he took a detour to the 'adult book store' and picked up a couple of items. He tucked them behind the seat of his truck for later that night.

As soon as he opened the door to his house, Jake recognized the smell. Meatballs. Not just any old meatballs, though. It was his father's special recipe super-spicy meatballs and it made his mouth water just thinking about them. His dad was sitting on the couch in the front room.

"Hey Dad."

"Hiya Jake. Get all of your yards done?" his father asked.

"Yeah. What's the special occasion? Why are you making your meatballs?" Jake wondered.

"I don't have anything to do with it. It's all your sister. She won't even let me into the kitchen. Told me to go sit down. Pretty soon I won't have anything to do around here."

"Heh. I'm gonna go find out what she's up to."

"Be careful, son," he advised.

Jake walked into the kitchen to find his sister peering into the oven. She wasn't able to use the range because she couldn't reach it properly, but she managed the oven well. She had her own counter in the kitchen, as well. Her father installed it just for her, complete with a sink and a nice counter-top hotplate and microwave so that she could fix herself something to eat when no one else was around. It looked as though she was just about done with the entire meal.

"Hey, I said we would work on it together," admonished Jake.

"I couldn't wait around all day for you. I got hungry."

"You got hungry so you decided to make my favorite thing in the whole world? It smells wonderful."

"I just thought that you might like something nice," she replied. Their eyes locked and she smiled at her brother.

Jake set the table and helped serve the meal. The meatballs were massive and delicious, both Jake and his father raved about them. Lauren was quite proud of herself, having a batch of them come out perfect on her first try. The three chatted happily until dinner was over and their father left for work. Jake and Lauren cleaned up, then Jake decided he had better hit the shower.

While taking his shower, Jake was starting to worry a little about what his sister's reaction would be to the gift that he was planning on presenting her with. At the time, he thought it was a great idea, he supposed he was just going to have to wait and see. He was hoping that they would continue what they had been doing the last few nights. God, she was beautiful, especially when she was being naughty. He was soon stroking himself furiously, leaving his seed dripping from the shower wall.

When he was drying himself off, Jake thought briefly of leaving the bathroom naked and running off to Lauren's arms but decided to show a little more self control than that. Instead, he wrapped the towel around himself and went to his room to throw on some sweatpants and a raggedy old t-shirt. It was a good thing because when he went out into the living room, Lauren was sitting there with her friend Lindsey. Lauren didn't have that many close friends, and she was the only one that would come over to the house. Judging by the looks on their faces, the two were having a pretty serious conversation.

"Hi, Lindsey," Jake greeted. Lindsey raised her hand and waved to Jake, causing her floppy tits to jiggle. She never seemed to be very concerned about strapping those things down. Lindsey was fairly short and fairly heavy, her most prominent feature was her hair. For one thing, there was a lot of it. It was thick and wavy, flowing over her shoulders and down to the middle of her ass. For another, it was a neon-pumpkin-orange color. Every once in a while the color would change, but it was always long, and always blindingly bright. She wasn't overly attractive, but was pleasant enough to be around.

"Nice color," he added.

"Hi Jake, thanks," she replied.

Jake decided to just grab a drink from the kitchen, then headed back to his room. On his way back through his sister intercepted him.

"Hey Jake, do you mind if Lindsey stays here tonight?" Lauren asked in her sweetest voice.

"I don't care, Laur. Everything all right?" he asked.

"Just some boyfriend problems. She just wants to let things cool down," Lauren replied.

"Have you eaten dinner yet, Lindsey? Can I get you anything? Lauren made some awesome meatballs. There's some left," Jake offered.

"I'm good, thanks," replied Lindsey.

Lauren made Jake bend over so that she could kiss him on the cheek before he went back to his room. She returned her attention to Lindsey. Lindsey had graduated from high school the year prior and since had moved into a place with her boyfriend. As Lauren had mentioned earlier, they were not getting along the greatest at the moment and she just wanted to get away from the guy for a night before they ended up killing each other.

"So, do you always have to ask your brother permission before you do anything or have friends over?" she asked.

"Well, no, but its his house, too, so I figured I should ask him. We have to get along, you know," said Lauren.

"Looks like you guys are getting along pretty good."

*****

Jake lay back on his bed and sighed. He had been looking forward to spending some time alone with Lauren since he had woken up that morning. It looked as though he would have to wait a little bit longer. He didn't dare give his sister her present while her friend was there. That would have to be put off until later as well. He flipped on his TV and tried to find something to take his mind off of his frustrations. He must have dozed off for a bit because the next thing he knew Lauren was poking him in the arm, waking him.

"Jake, wake up," she implored.

"Oh hey, what's up? Lindsey still here?" he asked.

"She left to pick up some of her things, but she's coming back. I'm sorry that we can't be together like we were the last couple of nights. I wanted to cuddle with you," she said, reaching for his hand.

Jake sat up and kissed her hand then released it. In one quick motion he pulled her out of the chair and onto the bed with him. He started to tickle her sides like he used to when they were little kids. Lauren squealed with delight and tried to slap his hands away.

"How about we cuddle right now?" he teased.

"Jake! Stop!" she giggled. He did stop, but not until he got another good thirty seconds of torture in. "We can't, Lindsey will be back in like ten minutes."

"That's too bad. I bought you a present and everything," Jake said. Her eyes lit up.

"A present? Give me, give me, give me," she whined.

"I'm not sure if that's such a good idea with your friend coming back," he said.

"Why, what is it?"

"It's kind of... I don't know if you'll even like it," Jake responded.

"Can I see it?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

She was sitting up now with her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. Jake was struck by how incredibly innocent she looked. Quite a contradiction to some of the other positions that he had seen her in recently.

"It's in my truck."

"Go get it, hurry, Jake. Now that you told me about it, I'll go crazy if I have to sit around and think about it," she spouted.

"OK."

Jake ran out of his room and to his truck. He was back in under a minute. He had a package about the size of a thick phone book covered in plain brown paper. He handed it to his sister.

"If you don't like it, then just throw it away and try not to hate me, OK? I just got it because...you know, I thought you could use it."

Lauren removed the paper to reveal a plain black case. It had a single stainless steel clasp on the front which she flicked open with her thumb. When she got a look at the contents, her eyes grew wide and her hands flew up to cover her mouth. The case contained two sex toys in matching purple color. The first was a soft rubberized dildo six or seven inches long in the shape of a penis. The second was a vibrator, slightly longer and much larger in diameter. There was an L shaped appendage coming out of the base of it, obviously meant to stimulate the anus. It had a myriad of settings on the control dial. Lauren shut the case and put it on the bed.

"I can't believe that you got that for me, Jake."

"I'm sorry, I just thought that you wouldn't have anything like that. You're left here by yourself a lot, I thought you could enjoy it, I'll just get rid of them, OK?" He sounded pretty worried.

Lauren swung herself back into her chair and put the case on her lap. They heard the front door open, then slam shut.

"Lauren, I'm back!" called Lindsey.

"It's just not what I was expecting. Don't you dare throw these away. Distract Lindsey for me for a minute, so I can stash this in my room, OK?" Lauren whispered. Jake nodded and went out to meet their guest.

Lindsey was standing in front of the door, kicking off her shoes. She had a gigantic backpack strapped to her, like the kind that you'd see a soldier carrying in an old war movie.

"Hey, Lindsey. Going mountain climbing or something?"

"Something like that. I just threw a bunch of my shit in this thing and left. Told him I was taking a fucking hike. Where's Lauren?" she asked as she pulled the massive pack from her shoulders

"She's cleaning up her room a little bit, she doesn't want you to see how messy it is. She'll be right out. Why don't you make yourself comfortable. I was going to see if there was a movie on or something."

"OK," she replied. They each took a seat and Jake started flipping through the channels. The two sat quietly until Lauren came back out a few moments later. She went over to the couch where Jake was sitting and he helped her out of her chair to take a seat next to him. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before settling in.

Lindsey seemed amused.

"Now do you have to kiss Jake every time that you see him?" she asked Lauren.

"All of the cool girls do it," Jake interjected. Lindsey chuckled.

"Well I didn't!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, I said the 'cool' girls."

"You're pathetic."

"I can't help it," Jake admitted, shrugging his shoulders.

The three of them watched TV, had some popcorn, and just basically hung out. As it started to get later, Jake excused himself and went off to bed. Lindsey moved over to sit next to Lauren so that she could gossip and keep her voice down.

"So, thanks for letting me crash here tonight. You don't know what a drag it is fighting with Ricky all of time. I don't know if this will make things worse or better, but I had to get away from him for a little while."

"What do you two fight about?" Lauren asked.

"Everything. What we're gonna do, what kind of groceries to buy. Sometimes I just look at him and want to tear his face off, even when he hasn't done anything. We just can't get along anymore. I try, I know he tries, too. I guess that's what you get for moving in with someone just because we had great sex. I'm just as much to blame as he is."

Lauren kept nodding and agreeing with her friend in all of the right places as the story continued. This is how things usually went with Lindsey. She'd go for weeks without hearing from her, then she would have to listen to her latest crisis. She didn't really mind, though. It was kind of a sad form of live entertainment. She was finally able to speak while Lindsey was collecting her thoughts for the next round of emotional regurgitation.

"So do you still have it?" Lauren asked her.

"What?"

"The great sex."

"Oh. We have sex. We kind of slowed down after a while, it's not as much fun now that we realize that we hate each other."

"Maybe you could try to spice things up a little, I don't know. If that's the only thing that you guys can agree about and enjoy, you ought to work on it," Lauren suggested.

"Good point."

"Not that you should take my advice, I've never even had a boyfriend," she lamented.

Lindsey decided that she should stop spouting off for a while and actually talk to Lauren. She patted the girl's knee softly.

"Lauren, honey. You don't need a boyfriend. Besides, you have something better, you've got Jake. I've seen with my own eyes how much he loves you."

"What am I going to do when he finds some girl and starts spending all of his time with her?" Lauren asked. Lindsey raised her eyebrows.

"Well, here's my theory. Has Jake ever had a girlfriend? Does he even go out on the weekends at all? I mean even one date?" Lindsey asked. She was pretty sure that she already knew the answer to that. She had been Lauren's friend for a long time.

"Sometimes he hangs out with his friends, but I guess not."

"I know for a fact at least three different girls asked him out last year, and he was always too busy to see any of them. (She left out the 'fact' that she was one of the three). One of those offered to do some. . .some pretty raunchy things. Either he's gay..."

Lauren cut her off, revealing a glimpse of her angry side.

"He's not gay!" she shouted.

"OK, OK, calm yourself. I was going to say either he's gay or maybe he would rather spend his time with you."

"Who asked him out?" Lauren asked, with venom dripping from her tongue. Lindsey was kind of hoping that this whole conversation would go better than it was. Maybe she should have stuck with just bitching about her life.

"Amanda did and Cassi did. . ."

"They're whores that's why he wouldn't go out with them, he's too good for them!"

"Lauren, calm down. They're not whores any more than you are. They wanted to go out with him because he's a nice guy and he's a hunk. I think that you just feel that way because you're in love with him, and you have been for a long time. When I first thought of it, I thought it was pretty weird. But if you love each other, you should just love each other. You might not ever get to be in love like that again.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers