Jake Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake a huge jock meets his well-hung twink college roommate.
886 words
3.89
77.9k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jacob, but all my friends call me Jake. I've always been a big guy. By the time I was a freshman in high school I was 6'8" tall. At that time, I found out it was easy for me to put on lots of muscle. I proceeded to work out and by the time I graduated I weighed 280 pounds of solid muscle. My size made me the star football player in high school and had recruiters all over me for college. From my earliest memories, I knew I was gay. I was always attracted to men. The girls were all over me and I had fake girlfriends all through high school. This gave me cover for everyone.

There was one thing that terrified me and still does to this day. Even though I'm always the biggest guy in the room, I probably had the smallest cock of anyone. Being as big as I am, it made my cock look even smaller. The more muscle I packed on the more pathetic it looked. When I'm fully hard it is maybe 3.5 inches and while it is average thickness, it looks puny. My balls are smaller than most also. All through high school I avoided the locker room and showers all the time. I had a million excuses for not walking into those communal showers. Had I done that I knew that everyone would know my secret.

My dick is the only small thing on my body. I have huge hands and when I jerk off I can do it with one finger and a thumb. It is pathetic to see. Everyone would assume that I'm in proportion since I wear size 16 shoes. I found a site online where I could buy underwear and jocks that are padded. This would at least show a little bit of a bulge in my shorts and sweats. Even though I was gay, I never had sex with a guy. My sex life was limited to porn and jerking off my pathetic little cock.

During the summer after high school I continued to work out and by the time I left for college I weighed in at 300 pounds. I was solid and ready for the workouts. Since I was in football, we started early. I was settled into the dorm for about two weeks before my roommate showed up. It was great having the room to myself and I dreaded sharing with someone. Even though the showers were at the end of the hall, they were private.

My roommate showed up with the rest of the students. I was just returning from practice and he was just getting settled. He gave me the up and down look that everyone does. They are always blown away by my size. He was all of 5'6 and probably weighed about 120 pounds. He was good looking for such a small guy. We shook hands and my hand dwarfed his. He said his name was Sean.

I laid down on my bed and watched him as he unpacked. As he moved around I realized that he had some meat swinging between his legs. It looked like he was wearing briefs that could hardly contain his size. At some point in time he sat back on his bed and spread his legs. He was used to showing off his big dick. At that exact moment, he said, "Boy, you like what you see?" His directness turned me on. Then he looked at me and said, "Come over here and feel it." I couldn't control myself. I was in a trance.

I walked over to him, and touched the tight fabric around his crotch. At that moment, he reached over and tried to grab my package. He poked and grabbed and got a hand full of fabric. He was quick. He reached in my shorts and was looking inside my shorts. Finally, he went under my padded jock and found my puny cock. I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. No one had ever felt my small cock except for me. It all happened so quick. My big had was still touching his big package which was growing even larger. Suddenly he broke out in laughter and said, "Fuck. Another big man with a puny cock. You are pathetic. I bet you want my big cock don't you."

I was still stunned and just nodded. I knew from the porn movies what I liked. I loved the guys with big cocks. I liked short guys like him with big cocks. He moved quickly and pulled down my shorts and pulled my jock down. All the time he was snickering. Something funny happened. While he was snickering, my little cock got hard as a rock. It was so small that it didn't take long to happen. In a few moments, I shot my little load. I couldn't help myself. It all happened so quickly. I was embarrassed as hell.

He looked at me and said, "Now you will service me. In fact, you will service me whenever and where ever I want. I own your ass and your whole body. You will do what I want. If you don't, I will let everyone know your little secret."

To be continued...