Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is," said Dad from the doorway. "I was wondering what was taking so long. I hope you don't mind that I was ease dropping?" He laughed and brought in three mugs of coffee.

Linda lifted off of Jake and sat next to him in bed. She reached out and took one of the mugs from her Dad. "So Dad ...," she started, "... what is your take on my decision?"

Dad took a couple of sips of his coffee, "Linda, it's like this. I believe a woman owns her own body and if you want a baby, then that's your decision alone. Where it concerns Jake and me is whose baby do you want; Jake's or mine?"

Linda smiled at his response, "Does it really matter; I love you both. Not as my Dad and brother, but as my lovers; husbands. I want you both so much; love you both so much. I think we could love any child I have; whoever the father is."

Jake had been looking down listening intently to both Linda and Dad. "Linda, we won't be able to tell anyone who the father is and you'll get a reputation as a slut for having bastard children. I don't want to see you hurt. I love you too much."

Linda reached out for his free hand, "So, when have I ever cared what anyone out here thinks and besides, it's none of their business anyway. They'd probably be jealous; I have the best two lovers within a hundred miles at least!" Linda laughed; so did Jake and her Dad.

Dad came over and kissed her deeply as he reached down to caress her breast. "Your Mom would have loved your decision. What are you going to tell Sandy?"

Linda leaned into the hand that was caressing her breast. She felt the tingle of excitement start in her pussy again. "I think for now; nothing. By her letters, she doesn't seem too happy to be with grandmother now. I'll just keep telling how things on the farm are going."

Dad raised his eyebrow at her which made her laugh. "No, I'm not talking about the fantastic sex!" said Linda. Jake started to chuckle too.

"I'll tell her when I get pregnant, but face to face. We'll have them come here. I miss Sandy; she's still my sister," said Linda with some sadness in her voice.

Dad had stopped caressing Linda's breast. He looked sad also, "I do too love, but it was her decision."

Linda's heart started to pound, he had called her 'love' also. She stood up and hugged this man; one of two that she truly loved. "I love you to Doug," and she gave him a passionate kiss which he returned with as much love and passion. His hand went back to her breast again.

After the kiss, Linda took half a step back brushing her leg against Jake's bed. She reached out and felt Doug's hard cock straining his pants. She smiled at him and undid his pants. Doug stopped her hand before she reached inside his pants, "This is a farm and there are chores we need to do."

Linda smiled, "Yes Doug, but you can't do them with sex on your mind. Let me relax you two and then we'll all get cleaned up and head outside."

He freed her hand and stepped into an embrace and a deep passionate kiss.

12