Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda? You got fat." said Sandy finely focusing on my belly.

I smiled in triumph, "That'll go away in a few months once the baby in born. Boy, am I going to need help! I've been waiting for you to get home! Why didn't you come home to me Sandy?"

Sandy started to cry. I sat on the bed and cradled her in my arms. I stroked her hair and told her we all loved her and were anxious and excited she would be coming back home. "Linda, I should never have left," her tears were finally starting to cease.

"Sandy, she's in jail and we're going to make sure she stays there." Sandy nodded her understanding. "Sandy, see this nice lady here. She helped save you." Sandy nodded again. "I'm right here with you, I won't leave you, okay?" She nodded again. "Would you like some water Sandy?" I reached for the cup of water and she drank it down. "More?"

"No," said Sandy, "I'm fine now."

"No you're not Sandy, quit lying!" I said sternly. Sandy looked at me again. "But we'll make you well and fine again at home. I promise," and hugged her to me.

"Now, you need to tell this nice lady everything, and I mean everything, that happened to you from the first day until they found you. I'll be right here with you. I'm not going to leave you. I love you Sandy." and I hugged her again.

I finally emerged from Sandy's room two hours later. The police had all their questions answered and Sandy was given a sedative to make her sleep. My lower back felt like I'd been kicked by a horse and I was so tired from everything that had happened. I had to face Doug and Jake and let them know also. We needed to help Sandy mend.

I got to the waiting room door and Doug and Jake leapt out of their seats and rushed towards me. "I know the whole story. I got her to tell them everything that happened. They gave her something to sleep" I leaned on the doorframe. They both came to hold me. It felt so good to lean on them.

"I've got to lie down. My back is killing me. I'm so exhausted. I'll tell you everything once I can have a few hours of sleep. I need to be here when Sandy wakes too; that should be in about eight hours."

"We got a hotel room," said Doug, "right across the street. Can you walk?"

I nodded 'yes' and turned to go. I started to trip, but Jake caught me.

"I don't think so Love," and he swept me up into his arms. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep before he even got to the door.

I woke up and felt the coolness of the air-conditioned room. I was lying naked on a king-sized bed in my usual position; between my two loves. I sat up and surveyed the room for a clock and didn't see one. I needed to use the restroom and scooted off the end of the bed and made my way.

Doug and Jake were awake when I exited. "How long have I been asleep? I'll need to get back for Sandy?"

Doug grabbed his watch from the nightstand. "It's been five and half hours; give or take."

I knew they was anxious and couldn't delay telling them. I crawled back to the center and sat cross-legged on the bed facing them. I told them what she had told the police about her mistreatment and eventual torture.

"She's been really abused, but I believe that with all the love we can give her at home that Sandy will eventually be okay. She's already taken the first step on that bridge by being willing to testify against her. It'll be video taped this afternoon and I told her I'd be there."

Jake and Doug both had tears streaming down their faces. We all leaned together and hugged.

"I never knew she hated me so much as to hurt my child. It's all my fault! I should never have let her go." said Doug still crying.

I reached over and Doug hugged onto me hard; still crying. "It's not your fault Doug. It's hers. None of us knew what she was capable of. What we can do is help Sandy through this with lots of love, gentleness and understanding."

His hold on me let up and he eased back. I kissed his tears and wiped his cheeks with my hands. "I love you Doug. It'll be alright, I promise." and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"I need to use the bathroom myself," he said, "I'll be right back."

When he left, I turned to Jake. I could see the need in his face. I scooted over and stretched out. "Come here you. I'd like to feel your chest on top of me when we hug."

He wiped his face with his hands and gave me a smile. "I love you so much Linda." He placed his hand over my abdomen. "And I love this child too. I was so afraid for you when you nearly collapsed over there. I don't know what I'd do without you." and he stretched over Linda and hugged her to him.

"Oh Jake," said Linda, "I love you so much too. That's what makes our family perfect. The love we share for each other." and she hugged him back hard too. He released her and cuddled next to her gently massaging her breast.

Doug came back in and cuddled up next to Linda caressing her abdomen. Another child; he was looking forward to having children in the home again.

"You know if you two keep this up, you're going to be getting me very excited," and she laughed. "By the way, where are my clothes?"

"Don't worry Linda, we hung them up," said Doug and he cuddled up next to Linda covering half of her and hugging her to him. Jake did the same and they each kissed her neck. When they looked up, Linda was asleep again with a slight smile.

12