Jake the Jerk

Story Info
White couple plays with black man & an Asian Girl.
6.9k words
4.48
123.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,313 Followers

"Come on, Sharon. You know you want to!"

I watched as my wife bit her lip. She was staring at our neighbor Jake as his wife Tabitha spoke. Jake was a well-built black man. Tabitha was a small Asian woman. The two moved to the neighborhood six month's earlier.

Jake was rubbing his obviously large cock through his bathing suit trunks. I saw Sharon lick her lips unconsciously as she watched.

"Sean has been away on business for over three weeks. You must need to get laid badly by now! I promise you, Jake will scratch that itch you are feeling," Tabitha assured my wife. Sharon's upper lip was sweat covered as she nervously licked it again. Her eyes never left Jake's cock. He now had it outside of his trunks.

"What's going on Tabby?" Sharon asked in feigned confusion. I think she was just stalling to get her thoughts together.

"It's Jake's birthday today and I always try and get him what he wants. I known he's wanted you since we first moved in," Tabitha replied. Sharon smiled at the complement.

"It has been a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm going to cheat on my husband. I'll manage until Sean gets home," Sharon said, tearing her eyes away from Jake's cock. She seemed calmer now that she'd made a decision.

"Think about it Sharon, it's not often you'll find someone with a cock as big as Jake's," Tabitha said, trying to temp my wife. Sharon laughed.

"Actually, Sean's is about the same length and just a little bit thicker."

"Really?" Tabby asked in disbelief.

"Really."

"Bullshit," Jake said, finally speaking in his typical aggressive tone. He and I never really got along. Jake was an ass. He was so full of himself it was almost laughable. Tabby was much nicer. Of course, she was far more free spirited than Sharon or I. My wife really liked that about her.

Tabby stood just a little over 5'0 and was wisp thin. She had small tits and a cute ass. She worked out daily and it showed. Her almond shaped eyes and high cheekbones were exotic as hell. It wasn't that she was beautiful as much as she was hot. I once again wondered why she put up with a jerk like Jake.

I guess Jake was good looking enough and he probably pleased the ladies based on the size of his equipment, but two minutes with him made most people roll their eyes and find an excuse to end the conversation. I'd never met a man so universally disliked.

"Jake, you're impressive, but Sean is bigger. Don't get me wrong; I wouldn't mind being your birthday present. I've never been with a black man and I do find you physically attractive, but I have no intention of cheating on my husband," Sharon replied. I was both shocked at my wife admission and overjoyed at her decision.

Tabitha was a hot little thing, but Sharon was my ideal woman. Losing her would have killed me. Her hair was red and flowed down to the middle of her back. She was light skinned and slightly freckled. Her smile still lit up my world after quite a few years of marriage and her body continued to drive me mad with desire. She was tall at nearly 5'9, but not overly so.

No man in his right mind could look at her and not want her. I told her that often, but she would always just smile and shake her head. Her chest was larger than average and she had the classic hourglass shape. There were mornings when I just lay in bed watching her sleep.

"Sure," Jake said snidely, obviously not believing Sharon. "Come over here and I'll show you what a real man can do."

"No, thank you," Sharon replied. I could tell she was trying not to laugh. Jake and Tabby were more than a few years younger then Sharon and I, but that was no excuse for Jake's attitude.

"Are you sure?" Tabby asked. She looked a little disappointed, but she was still smiling.

"Yes." I let out a deep breath that I hadn't realized I was holding.

"That's great to hear," I said as I walked into the yard. All three jumped in surprise. I was home a couple of days early. Sharon ran to me, smiled and kissed me. Jake put his dick back in his pants.

"I've missed you!" Sharon said. I smiled in return.

"I've missed you too."

We hugged for a few moments while the other couple looked on. Jake looked angry, as if he thought my arrival had ruined his fun. Tabby looked embarrassed.

"We'll be going," Tabby said nervously, but I held up my hand.

"Sharon, do you really want to be with him?" I asked, surprising all three of them again.

"Sean, you've always satisfied me, but I'm only human. I have never been with a black man and I can't say that my curiosity isn't peeked," she replied honestly.

"And you've always satisfied me. I love you and if you want to sleep with Jake, you can." Sharon's eyes met mine for a moment. She saw something there.

"You want Tabby," she accused, but she was smiling and there was a twinkle in her eyes. I shrugged.

"Not if you say no. You know how I feel about you." Sharon laughed and kissed me soundly. It didn't last very long, but it was still nice.

"So how about it, Jake? Tabby? I sleep with Jake and Sean sleeps with Tabby," Sharon offered.

"Absolutely not!" Jake snapped angrily. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was.

"Now wait a minute Jake! Fair is fair," Tabby said, eyeing me. She was obviously intrigued by Sharon's earlier description of my cock.

"Absolutely not! You promised to be mine and only mine once we were married!"

"But you get to screw around on the side?" I asked incredulously.

"Mind your business!" Jake growled. I ground my teeth, but then nodded.

"You're right. Your relationship with you wife isn't my business," I said between clenched teeth.

"Yes, but if you want me, then Sean gets Tabby," Sharon put in. I looked at her and frowned. Tabitha and Jake were arguing so I took the moment to make certain Sharon knew what she was doing.

"Are you sure about this? He's such an ass!" I said lowly, but not without vehemence.

"I want to fuck him, not talk to him," my wife replied with a laugh.

"Slut!" I teased.

"Is that a problem?"

"Not as long as you're my slut."

"Always," Sharon said, giving me another kiss. This was deeper and I was tempted to just grab her and pull her into our house, but I knew she really wanted Jake and I'd never slept with an Asian girl before.

Sharon broke away from me smiling sexily. Her whole stance was different. My cock started to swell just watching. She slowly made her way over to Jake's chair and sat on the edge. Her arrival silenced the bickering. Sharon untied the top of her bathing suit and let her breasts fall free. I heard Jake groan. I couldn't blame him. My wife's chest was large and firm.

"Think about fucking those!" Tabby said to her husband. Jake moaned louder. Sharon ran her fingers over Jake's bulge and I could see his will weakening.

"I want to fuck her tits, but that doesn't mean I want you to fuck him!" Jake growled. Sharon lifted her hand from his crotch and lost her smile.

"Jake, you have to make up your mind. You can't have me without Sean getting Tabitha. It's that's simple," she said seriously. He was obviously still fighting with himself. Sharon smiled, shrugged and then stood.

"So be it. If you change your mind, you know where to find us."

"Wait!" Jake cried, grabbing Sharon's hand. My wife turned back. Her breasts were still uncovered. I saw Tabby hold her breath, waiting for his response. I almost laughed when I realized that I was doing it too.

"Okay!" he snapped, reaching for Sharon.

"Are you sure?" Sharon asked, holding him off.

"Yes!" Jake cried. Sharon smiled, winked at me and then pulled his face to her chest.

"This is going to be fun!" Tabby said with a grin as she pulled off her one-piece suit. She had a thick strip of dark hair between her legs, but other than that, her body was hairless. My already hard dick stiffened significantly. Tabby undid my pants and pulled them down. My cock sprang free . "My God! You are thicker than Jake! Maybe even a little longer!" she said, pushing me onto the lounge chair. I glanced over and saw Sharon caressing Jake's cock while he continued to focus on her tits. I noticed that I was longer than Jake by about an inch. It was juvenile, but I couldn't help but smile. It was mostly because I just didn't like him.

Our yard was secluded, but that didn't mean someone wasn't going to just drop by. Sharon and I had many friends who did just that. I was going to suggest we go inside, but Tabby slipping the head of my cock into her mouth and all thoughts of moving disappeared.

Sharon smiled at me and I grinned back. Jake lifted his head with a frown, but couldn't focus when Sharon bent forward and wrapped his dick in her tits. She started jerking him off with them. She would take the head of his cock into her mouth every so often when it peeked through. Jake moaned each time she did.

I watched them briefly and found it quite a turn on. I could feel my cum boiling. Tabby was trying to deep throat my cock. She did better than most, but she just couldn't take it all.

"It's the width. It's just too thick for me to take," she complained. She sounded disappointed. I pulled her up and flipped her around until we she was literally sitting on my face. It was no problem manhandling someone so small. She cried out as I drove my tongue into her pussy. She thrashed about, but I controlled her hips with my hands.

"Oh my God! You've a wicked tongue!" she cried just before cumming. I continued to eat her until she started grinding her pussy against my face. She was close to cumming again. I decided to see how perverted little Tabby was.

Sharon was a good wife and great in bed, but she didn't like me playing with her ass. I fucked her there a couple of times when we were first married, but it quickly became obvious that it did nothing for Sharon, so I stopped.

Now Tabby was a horny little bitch and I thought that she would probably go for it, so I let my tongue drift down to her asshole. I knew I was right immediately when she groaned.

"You're a sick fuck!" she cried out.

"What's he doing?" Jake asked. He obviously didn't like seeing Tabby enjoying herself so much without him.

"He's eating my ass!" Tabby cried out.

"That's gross!"

"You like that?" Sharon asked in surprise.

"I...I...I love it!" Tabby said as she came for the second time. Sharon just smiled and shrugged.

Jake was obviously upset. I thought he was going to call the whole thing off, but instead he put Sharon on her hands and knees and got behind her. He plowed into her pussy.

"Have a some dark meat!" he snapped as he slammed his tool in and out of my wife, but it didn't look like he was really enjoying himself. He was too busy watching Tabby and me.

I could tell he was hoping he would make me jealous, but there were two reasons why it didn't work. The first was that Tabby had climbed up on my dick and was slowly sinking down on it. Her pussy was looser then I expected considering her size, but I still wasn't sure I'd fit. I let Tabby do the work. She seemed determined.

The second reason why I didn't let what Jake was doing get to me was because Sharon was obviously enjoying herself. She looked at me, smiled and then closed her eyes and groaned as Jake slammed into her. I decided to ignore Jake and focus on Tabby for a while. She had finally gotten my entire cock up her pussy.

"My God! I've never felt so full before!" Tabby cried. I don't think she was saying it to anger Jake, but from his expression, it was doing just that.

Tabby was moving up and down slowly, but her forehead was covered in sweat and she was constantly moaning. After a few minutes, I pulled her down to me. She lay on my chest as I worked my cock in and out. She pulled me by my neck and kissed me. Her demanding tongue thrust into my mouth. We kissed and fucked like that until she came again. I was close to cumming myself, but I held off.

Tabby rolled off of me and lay panting when she was done. Jake was angrily fucking Sharon hard, but she continued to smile so I ignored him.

"Sean, will you fuck my ass?" Tabby asked with a nervous smile.

"I thought you'd never ask." We both grinned.

"No! Don't you dare!" Jake snapped.

"Ignore him. I want your cock up my ass now!" Tabby demanded as she rolled onto all fours. I pushed my cock up her pussy and gave her a few strokes to moisten my tool. I lined the head up with her ass and slowly pushed in.

"Oh yes! It's like you're shoving a pole up my ass! Don't stop!" Tabby cried as she pushed hard back toward my cock. It took less time than I expected, but most of that was do to Tabby applying constant pressure. She seamed to be groaning and crying, but she refused to stop.

I started fucking her tight Asian ass when I was finally all the way in. Tabitha was lying on her arms with her ass sticking straight up. I was holding her hips to keep them steady.

"Harder!" she moaned, so I obliged. Every few seconds she would repeat her demand causing me to pick up the pace. Soon I was plowing in and out of her as hard as I could. She thrust back to meet me each time. I helped her by pulling her hips back. I noticed she was using one hand to play with her clit.

It wasn't long before she started cumming. What surprised me is that she didn't stop cumming for quite a few minutes.

"I've...I've never...I've never had multiple orgasms before!" she cried out in shock as her body shuddered in orgasm. Unable to hold back anymore, I thrust into her one last time and started to cum. She pulled away from me and spun around, taking my dick into her mouth. My cum sprayed down her throat for the first few spurts, but then she pulled away and I continued to cum all over her face and body. I came so hard my toes hurt.

I was spent. I didn't think anything would get me to move for the next few minutes, but I was wrong. I was so intent on fucking Tabby's ass that I lost track of Sharon and Jake.

"I said no! I don't like getting fucked in the ass! Let me give you a blowjob instead," I heard Sharon say angrily. I looked over and saw that she was no longer smiling. She lay on her front with Jake on top of her, trying to force his cock into her clenched ass. He wouldn't let her rise.

"Jake, let her go!" Tabby yelled as I got up. The bliss of a few moments before was gone.

"No! He got to fuck your ass, so I get hers!" Jake growled.

"That's not the way it works. I liked getting my assed fucked, Sharon doesn't. You got to fuck her tits and there is no way Sean is going to be able to fuck my little titties. If you want to fuck an ass so bad, then come here and fuck mine! I've been trying to get you to do it since we first were married," Tabby said.

"No! I want her ass!"

"You can't have it. Now get off of her," I finally said, moving toward him. He saw the look in my eyes and stood up quickly.

Not one for words, he took a swing at me. A number of things happened at the same moment. I ducked, threw a jab to his nose and hit him hard in the solar plexus. That would most likely have put him down, but as this was going on Sharon stood up and snap-kicked him in the groin. He hit the ground and rolled around.

"We're done. Jake, you're an ass. Get out and don't come back," Sharon said barely controlling her rage.

"You're also a fool. We could have had fun if you had just gone with it," I said with a sigh.

"This ain't over," Jake gasped. I leaned down and pulled his face to mine. I'd never felt so angry before in my life.

"Yes, it is," I said coldly as my fingers dug into his cheeks. Something in my tone or the look in my eyes must have gotten through to him. He nodded.

"Now get out," I ordered.

He stood with Tabby's help and they left. I looked at Sharon and she came to me. We hugged while we both tried to calm down.

"Sorry, that wasn't what it was supposed to be," I finally said. She smiled.

"I don't know. It was pretty good until Jake started acting like Jake. Besides, you and Tabby seemed to be having a blast," she said.

"So you'd think about doing something like that again?" I asked in surprise. She grinned.

"You're still a pervert, but yes, I'd think about it again, though not with Jake," she said.

"No, not with Jake," I agreed.

"He made me feel dirty. I need to take a shower. Why don't you take a dip in the pool to cool off."

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine, but be sure to put your bathing suit on before going into the pool. Someone is bound to come by eventually."

I put on a bathing suit and went for a swim. I was only in the pool for a few minutes when Tabby came back.

"Sean, I'm sorry," she said nervously, not sure how I would react. I smiled.

"It wasn't your fault. You're welcome here. Just don't bring Jake," I replied, losing my smile.

"Don't worry, I won't," she said angrily, but there was also something else in her voice that I couldn't quite place.

"Where is Sharon?" she asked.

"She should be just finishing up in the shower. You're welcome to go in and talk to her," I replied, thinking that it would probably be good for both of them. She nodded and walked toward the house.

I swam for a few more minutes, thinking about what happened. I kept coming back to Tabby's expression when we talked. Something more was going on. I decided to go see how the ladies were doing. I walked into the house and went to the master bathroom. I was surprised when I heard the shower still running.

I walked in to find Sharon standing soaking wet and naked holding Tabby who was crying as my wife did her best to comfort her. Sharon was stroking Tabitha's short blue-black hair. Neither noticed me at first.

"I can't believe that he left me! I know he was a jerk and my parents disowned me when we married, but I loved him so," Tabby cried. Sharon nodded, continuing to stroke Tabby's hair.

I shook my head sadly and got them both towels. Tabby stayed with us that night and quite a few nights more. Jake had disappeared and the house was Tabitha's, but she really didn't want to be alone.

***

A week later, I came home late to find both ladies skinny-dipping in the pool. It was dark out and I could barely make out what they were doing.

"What's going on here?" I asked with a grin.

"Tabby wanted to skinny dip and I saw no reason to turn her down," Sharon said.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," Tabby said eagerly. I looked at Sharon. She smiled and nodded. I was in the pool moments later. The three of us joked and horsed around for about half an hour. Tabby brushed up against me quite often. Sharon noticed, but just kept smiling.

"I need a drink," Tabby said and climbed out of the pool. I watched her go and my cock jumped. I could tell that Sharon was watching me.

"Nice view?" she asked.

"Isn't it."

"You know, I think little Tabitha is a bit of a nymphomaniac. It only been a week and I know a part of her is still heart broken, but all she talks about it sex. I think she's hoping that I'll let you fuck her again."

"I can't say that I'm not interested," I said honestly, but then reaching for Sharon I added, "But right now I'd rather have you." Sharon giggled and tried to pull away from me. I held her tight from behind and started kissing her neck. My hand slipped between her legs. She groaned.

I barely noticed when Tabitha came back because Sharon was reaching behind herself and caressing my cock at that very moment. My wife was oblivious.

"Tabby! What are you doing?" Sharon asked in surprise a few moments later. I looked up to see Tabitha standing in front of Sharon with her mouth latched onto one of my wife's nipples.

"Since Jake was such a jerk, I guess I owe you," Tabitha said as her hand slipped down to Sharon's pussy. I removed mine and waited to see what would happen.

"You're one horny bitch!" Sharon cried, but she obviously liked what Tabby was doing. She spread her legs wider. Tabby gently bit down on Sharon nipple. I felt my wife shudder in an orgasm.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,313 Followers
12