Jake's Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Girls take Jake to a strip club.
5.9k words
4.7
489.1k
188

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,034 Followers

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I want to personally thank everyone for the enormous response from everyone who read the first chapter. I am truly glad that I am able to write a story that can generate such positive feedback. I figured an incest story would do better than my Celebrity stories because it seems the market for them is so much bigger. Anyway I talk too much sometimes. Thank you readers and keep the great feedback coming, but hold off on the bad feedback. I'm kidding, of course, all feedback is welcome and it all goes into consideration when I write.)

Chapter 2

Jake woke with a start as Sarah pounced on his back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She screamed.

Sarah startled his back and gave him a painful noggie.

"Get off me Sarah!" Jake cried into his pillow.

"You're no fun." Sarah said climbing off of him. "Come downstairs and open your presents." Sarah said.

"Jake groaned and rolled over, flopping the covers off. He had his eyes closed so he didn't realize that Sarah had not left the room. He heard her gasped and he opened his eyes, Sarah was staring at the tent in his boxers.

"WOW! Someone became a man overnight." Sarah said smiling.

Jake covered himself with his hands. "Sarah, get out!"

Sarah put up a palm. "I'm going." She said leaving the room.

Sarah stood just outside Jake's door. Had she just seen that her brother had a monster cock? She felt a tingle in her lower belly and she knew that she had to have him inside her. Sarah smiled at her own incestuous thoughts. Delightful.

"Well Jakey boy, looks like you're going to getting another present tonight." Sarah muttered and went down stairs.

His mother Janet greeted him at the base of the stairs with a big armed hug. Janet could have been Rachael Weiz's twin if she wanted to. They looked so much alike it was scary. Jake used to laugh went people asked for her autograph while they where out to dinner.

"Happy Birthday baby." Janet said.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Sarah mocked.

Jake just sneered at her and flipped her off behind Janet's back.

Sarah's eyes widened and she said. "Later."

They sat around the dinner table and had breakfast which Jessica cooked.

"So have you decided what you are going to do today?" Janet asked.

Jake shrugged.

Lindsey came to his rescue. "We're going out. I figured that I'd take my little bro to his first club." She smiled.

"Well that's nice of you to take your brother out for his day." Janet said.

"Thank you." Lindsey smiled and winked at Jake.

What the hell was with these girls lately? They were all throwing him smiles and glances that were just shy of sexy. It left him shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

Then Sarah spoke up. "I think I'll tag along."

Lindsey looked up. "Yeah, I guess if Jake is fine with that."

Sarah looked at Jake as if awaiting his approval. Jake shrugged. "It's ok if you promise to behave."

Sarah raised her right hand. "I swear."

"I like when you two can get along." Janet said.

They finished breakfast and Jessica and Sandy cleaned up. Jake heard them talking before he left but he couldn't make out what they were saying.

Lindsey grabbed him and pulled him to the stairs. "You can open your presents later, go get changed." She said.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Jake asked motioning to his T-shirt and jeans.

"Cause we're going to a club not a baseball game." Lindsey said.

"Alright I'm going." He said marching up the stairs heavily.

He changed into a dark blue silk shirt that Sarah had gotten him for Christmas and a black pair of slacks. He slipped into his fairly worn dress shoes and checked himself in the mirror. He looked pretty good if he could say so himself.

He went downstairs were his Mom and Jessica were talking. They stopped when he entered the room though.

Jessica whistled. "Hey there Deuce Bigalow." She said grinning.

"Don't tease him." Janet said. "You look very nice Jake."

"Yeah I'd do him." Sarah said suddenly coming down the stairs behind him. "I mean if he wasn't made of turd."

Jake tried to glare at her but fell short when he saw what she was wearing. Sarah had on a short black skirt with tiny silver speaks on it. Her ass could be clearly defined in the material showing the world how tight and firm it was. She had on long leather boots that wrapped up her legs to her knees. Her black top was cut low so it shoved plenty of cleavage further amplifying her firm and perky breasts. Over it all she wore a leather jacket. The combined effect was very sexy. Leave it to Sarah to dress like a cock tease no matter where she went.

"If you take a picture, it'll last longer." Sarah said half smiling.

Jake shook his head. "Oh, sorry."

"You guys ready?" Lindsey asked coming down the stairs.

She was dressed far more conservative than Sarah but no less drop dead sexy. She had on a tight fitting red silk dress that fell over her body wonderfully. It was low cut as well and her breasts were much more pronounced that Sarah's but Lindsey wore a wonder bra and had bigger breast anyway. Her hair was in pig tails that fell over her shoulders making her whole being positively alluring.

"Are you guys going to a high school prom that I don't know about?" Jessica asked.

Jake turned to Lindsey. "Yeah why the hell are we going to a club at ten in the morning anyway?" He asked

Lindsey smiled. "We're going to a twenty-four hour club."

Sarah's eyes widened. "So we're going to,"

Lindsey nodded.

Sarah hopped and clapped her hands. "Oh, I can't wait to see the look on your face."

"Why do a suddenly have a very bad feeling about this?" Jake said to himself.

Lindsey shoved him toward the door. "Just get in the car. Bye Mom, bye Jess."

"Bye guys have a good time." Janet said. "Be careful with him."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Bye."

Outside Sarah hopped into the backseat of Lindsey's car which was a red Honda Civic four-door.

"Birthday boy gets shotgun." Sarah said.

"I don't think I want you behind me. Remember when you tied my hair to the headrest?" Jake said.

"She'll be good right Sarah?" Lindsey said.

"For this, yeah I promise to behave. I'll even sit on my hands." She said and then did so.

"Alright fine." Jake said climbing in.

Lindsey got in the driver's seat and pulled out a long black scarf from between her breasts. "Here put this on." She said handing it to Jake.

"What? Why?"

"I don't want to spoil the surprise." Lindsey said.

Sarah snatched the scarf and tied it around Jake's eyes before he could protest. "Don't be such a baby." she said.

Jake sighed quietly as Lindsey pulled out of the driveway. They drove quickly and quietly to wherever they were going, although Jake could hear Sarah snickering in the back.

When they got there they carefully led him inside. Jake could hear loud music and men whistling. They led him to a chair and sat him down.

"Happy Birthday Jake." Lindsey whispered into his ear before taking off the blind fold.

The first thing Jake saw was the naked girl in front of him. She was dancing erotically against a silver and gold stripped pole. He swallowed hard and watched the girl nearly have sex with herself on stage.

"A strip club?" Jake gasped.

"Not just any strip club, a twenty-four hour full service strip club." Sarah said as if she was at Disneyland.

Lindsey sat down next to him and Sarah sat on the other side of her. Jake glanced over at Lindsey. "What does full service mean?"

Lindsey smiled. "I forgot you never been here before."

"You've been here?" Jake asked surprised.

"Well yeah, Sarah and I used to work here." Lindsey said as if it were old news.

Jake's jaw hit the floor. "What?"

"Didn't know that your sister had a wild side did you?" Lindsey smiled. "Anyway full service means for the right price you can get anything from a lap dance to a full on fuck."

Jake swallowed. "Did you?"

"Fuck for money? No, I just danced but I'm not sure about Sarah. I only worked here for three weeks so I could pay my auto insurance. Sarah worked here for three months." Lindsey said.

Jake leaned forward to look at Sarah who was watching the stage intently.

Lindsey reached into her bra again and pulled out a huge wad of dollar bills. "Here, have yourself some fun." She gave him the money.

Jake turned to the stage as the song ended and the DJ came over the loud speaker. "That's the lovely Heather, she's been good to you so be sure to be good to her."

Heather began to crawl around the end of the stage on all fours collecting the money men had left on the edge. Jake put two dollars on the stage in front of him, unsure of how much to give her. Heather came around and grabbed his money and smiled at him.

"Thanks handsome." She whispered.

Jake swallowed nervously and whispered. "Yeah."

Heather's smile widened. "Oh, I like 'em shy."

She moved on and gasped when she saw Sarah. They squealed like girls do and hugged. Heather said something that Jake couldn't hear and Sarah nodded. Heather stood and picked up her costume and headed back stage.

"Heather loves you folks." The DJ said again. "The sexy Samantha is next."

"You serious?" Lindsey asked.

Sarah nodded grinning from ear to ear.

Lindsey shook her head. "If he tells Mom?"

Sarah said something while Jake watched them intently.

"If you are sure. I won't say anything, I just hope you know what you're doing." Lindsey said.

Sarah clapped her on the back and got out of her seat. Jake watched her go to the DJ and then move to a door that said "Dancers Only".

"What's she doing?" Jake asked Lindsey.

Lindsey shook her head. "I think she's gone absolutely crazy." she said.

"I could have told you that." Jake said.

The next song began to play and the next girl stalked meaningfully to the center of the stage just behind the pole. She let the song build up into the main riff before snapping her hand to the pole. She began to sway and move her body this way and that, up and down.

Jake watched almost too hard; he looked almost to the point of drooling. He was throbbing in his pants not thirty seconds into her act. When she got nude he could almost feel his eyes leaving his skull.

The girl turned away from him and thrust her ass toward him. He could see her cunt clearly. He thought he would have a heart attack. He had seen enough porn to know what he was seeing but he had never seen how hot a vagina looked in person. He could see her slit and just the tiniest bit of her clit.

Suddenly he remembered Lindsey, his sister, sitting next to him. He forced his eyes away from Samantha to look at Lindsey.

She was watching Samantha with a bit more class than Jake was, but no less interest. Hell, she wasn't looking at anything new to her so why would she gawk?

Lindsey glanced at him and smiled. "What do you think? Enjoying the show so far?" She asked.

Jake didn't trust his voice so he could only nod his head.

When he turned back to the stage Samantha was crawling straight toward him. Jake went numb as she perched herself right in front of him on the lip of the stage. She spread her legs giving Jake a perfect view of her lower lips.

"My, you are handsome." She said. "I'm not supposed to do this, but since you are with Lindsey and Sarah I'll make an exception."

She then reached down with one hand and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips. Jake's eyes went wide as he could actually see into her hole, he could she her squeeze the muscles a little.

Not to ruin her money from the other men around the stage she turned and crawled toward them giving Jake one more shake of her ass as she went.

As he watched her go he felt Lindsey lean over and speak into his ear.

"How'd you like your first look at a tight little pussy?" She whispered.

He jumped as if she had bitten him. He had never heard Lindsey talk like that in his life. He had always had a perfect image of her. Now to hear her talk like that and learn that she had been a striper; it was all strangely erotic.

He turned to her and tried to seem nonchalant about it all. "She seems nice."

"If you like her I can arrange a little one-on-one with her for you, if you want." Lindsey said.

Jake didn't think he was ready to go to that level just yet and he shook his head. "If it's okay with you I'd like to watch for now and kind of settle in."

Lindsey smiled. "Of course, I understand if you're a little nerve racked over this whole thing at first. We'll give you some time and start you real slow."

Jake smiled. "Thanks sis."

Lindsey leaned over and kissed his cheek lightly. "How many guys have a sister that takes them to strip joints?"

"Just me I would guess." He said.

"Just promise me something."

"What's that?"

Lindsey patted his aching erection causing it to jump in his pants. "That you will relieve yourself before we go, cause that is the whole reason we brought you here."

Jake calmed himself and nodded. "Okay." He said slowly.

Samantha's time ended and Jake put five dollars on the stage. When she came around to him she smiled and blew him a kiss. Jake smiled wider and watched her gather her outfit and walk off stage.

"The sexy Samantha boys. Give her a hand and a dollar." The DJ said. "Okay guy and gals we have a very special threat coming up next but I'm not telling yet. Don't want to spoil the surprise."

Jake turned to Lindsey. "Where's Sarah?"

Lindsey shrugged. "I think she's back there catching up with all her old friends."

Jake nodded. "Oh, okay. Hey Lindsey how much is it to, uh, you know?"

"Get laid?" Lindsey asked half raising her eyebrows.

Jake glanced around and saw other men sitting around talking to girls or watched the stage. He looked back at Lindsey and nodded slowly.

Lindsey shrugged. "It depends on the girl. Usually they charge between 250 and 400 dollars."

Jake nodded and began to flip through the huge wad of dollar bills in his hand. He counted up to eighty-six before Lindsey stopped him with a hand on his.

"Don't worry about it. When you see a girl you really like let me know and I'll take care of it." She said.

Jake looked at her and smiled. "You're the best."

She grinned. "I know."

The DJ came over the intercom again. "Alrighty Ladies and Gentlemen we have a special treat for you horn dogs today. We have one of the most talented seductresses ever to grace out stage. Here we go guys pleases welcome The Queen of Seduction Sarah!"

Linkin Park's One Step Closer came over the speakers.

Jakes eyes went wider than ever. "No fucking way!"

Lindsey shook her head and put up her hands like she was powerless to stop Sarah from doing what she wanted.

Sure enough Sarah stalked onto purposefully onto the stage shaking her ass more than usual. She stopped and smiled at Jake, her eyes full of sex and magic. She faced the other side of the stage, then quickly bent forward clasping a hand on her boot and she flicked her hair with a toss of her head.

Jake watched his sister slide her hand up her leg, moving up to the waistline of her skirt. She smiled almost to herself as if getting herself turned on. She tightened her grip on her skirt and pulled it down slowly.

She began to sway her hips back and forth while she eased her panties down. Jake could see her perfectly bald pussy and felt his cock throbbed at the sight of his sister's smooth soft cunt.

Again Sarah smiled at him. She swayed as she mover over to him, taking off her leather jacket as she reached him.

She perched in front of him just like Samantha had before.

"Sarah?" Lindsey warned.

"Don't worry about it." Sarah said, "He's a big boy, a very big boy." She pulled her top over her head and put it in Jake's lap. Jakes gaze went from Sarah's tight little slit to her firm pert breast. Her nipples sat perfectly centered in the soft flesh. The fact that she was his sister no longer mattered in the slightest.

"Take a good look big boy." Sarah said making every word sound sexy and powerful. She reached down and ran a finger between her slit. She didn't spread them like Samantha had, she left him in mystery.

She moved to the other side of the stage and danced a bit for the men over there. Jake couldn't see what she was doing for them but he saw them start piling dollars on the stage. She even handed one of the guys her panties to which she was awarded more money.

Her song ended and Sarah put her skirt and jacket back on after gathering the money the men left her. She didn't go backstage instead she came over to Jake and took her top back stuffing it in the pocket of the jacket. She climbed from the stage into Jake's lap. Jake groaned loudly as she made herself comfortable in his lap.

"Alrighty guys our girls are going to be going around for the next hour or so offering up lap dances, BJ's, and just about anything else you could want." The DJ said. Music began to play over the speakers but much quieter now.

"You are out of your mind." Lindsey said to Sarah.

"Yeah well, I just made an easy hundred bucks." Sarah said stuffing the money into Jake's shirt pocket. "Happy Birthday, big guy."

Jake groaned, Sarah wasn't wearing panties anymore and he could feel her warmth oozing into his pants. His cock was screaming at him for some attention.

"Sarah, you are on my," Jake started.

"Cock?" Sarah finished. "I know, feels good doesn't it."

"Sarah I think that's enough." Lindsey said cautiously. "Maybe you should get off of him."

Sarah wiggled her hips and ground herself down on him. Jake gasped as a huge jolt of energy and pleasure racked his spine. His hands gripped the armrests of his chair tightly, turning his knuckles white.

"Sarah!" Lindsey snapped.

Sarah looked at her and pouted. "You're no fun." Sarah sighed and clapped his palms on Jake's cheek. She buttoned up her coat and got off of him slowly, sitting down in her own chair next to him.

Jake scrambled out of his chair and ran to the men's room. He had enough time to grab the nearest stall and undo his pants before his dick jumped and spewed a thick volley of cream all over the stall wall and floor.

The power of it dropped him to on knee. The cum shot from his body like someone and turned on a faucet. When he was finally done there was a white lake of cum on the floor that could have filled a beer bottle.

Jake stood slowly and checked himself. By some devine miracle he managed to not get any cum on himself. He chuckled in relief and wiped his cock off with a piece of toilet paper and put himself back in his pants.

Before leaving the stall he put a big wad of toilet paper over the puddle of cum. He washed his hands twice and went back to join the girls.

There was a man sitting next to Sarah when he got back to them.

"Come on, baby. How much do you want?" He was asking.

Sarah shook her head. "I'd like to help you, really, I would." She noticed Jakes coming toward them. "But my time has already been bought by this little stud right here." She stood and put an arm around Jake's waist.

The man looked at them. "I see. Alright then, maybe I'll catch you next time."

Sarah smiled. "Maybe." She turned to Jake. "You ready baby?"

"What?"

Sarah took Jake's hand and pulled him toward the private booths in the back. She found and empty one she liked and shoved Jake inside.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jake asked.

"We need to hide out in here for a while so that guy doesn't come looking for me to blow him." Sarah said, shutting the door to the booth.

The booth was small like a cubical but wider, with a leather sofa and small table with a lamp and a bowl of condoms on it.

Sarah sighed and clapped her hands. "Alright, now sit down." She barked.

Jake didn't have time to look at her before she grabbed him and shoved him down on the sofa. She startled him and put her arms around his neck.

"Now I've got you." She said softly. She kissed his forehead and then his cheek.

musicankane
musicankane
1,034 Followers
12